Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99002 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi:
e go don clear by then, friday travellers would have left town while workers should have gotten home, well timed wink
All work no play.... What us that are far from PH... Kindly send ours via bluetooth... ENJOY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jsheng(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
aguiyi:

hey bro
peachtree is what i use everyday and even now, am posting vouchers and preparing forcast. Am an Accountant and outside forex trade, accounting is all i do and bro,i can boldly say anywere that i know my onions
i will read that page 0 right away and get back to you. 2morrow is weekend, i will be glad to learn during weekend since distraction will be reduced.

double entry is all about debit and credit. [b]FOR EVERY DEBIT ENTRY ,THERE IS A CORRESPONDING CREDIT ENTRY [/b]cool

can't stop laufing, just dey make me remember dose yrs back den in my university days, I love dis thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
honeric01:

do not forget to remind them of the opposite o. Forex na 2 edgged sword, you're left to decide which side to grab.

remember i also said the amount you want to pay them , and you know what that means grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 7:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
@rozayx5, I addressed a post to you in respect to the ddfx and Bband indi, asking for them. I hope you got it. Kindly help a broda out...

rozayx5:

remember i also said the amount you want to pay them , and you know what that means grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
Zeddicus: For those using the Bands..do not enter on every signal. Look for some filters otherwise you will get into trouble. Trading the bands without a filter is like trading with just PSAR.
When one is on the right side of such stupendous moves as the ones that we just witnessed,its all smiles and elation. Pray you don't get caught on the wrong side of it without a SL!

Thanks for the special explanation, cause some people might think i was trading the bands alone, i dont trade the bands unless the price action and DDFX requirements are met, and i dont trade the bands during news releases, i trade news and park my technical systems till after the news is released cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mrkenn:
@rozayx5, I addressed a post to you in respect to the ddfx and Bband indi, asking for them. I hope you got it. Kindly help a broda out...

please read my first post well, Bands are available on your custom MT4 platform you dont need to download them, just click - insert- indicators - click bollinger bands, then under parameter put, 1.5, the default is two, add a 21EMA, exponential moving average then put in your DDFX template which can be downloaded free from forex factory forums or forum.mt5.com, just google DDFX and attach one of the forums on the search engine you will get results smiley

Based on the system
below is a usdjpy sell trade with just 12 pips SL and 30 pips profit, i my 25pips TP was hit, i won cause thats what i came to do in forex grin grin grin grin, losses come but i dont remember when my last stop loss was hit i think it was on monday, and it was only 0.10 percent of my account grin grin grin grin grin (money mgt, discipline)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Mrkenn: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
Thanks for your response. But I wasn’t referring to the Bollinger Band. I meant the Bband with the arrow. Also, it wld be nicer if you cld upload the ddfx for easy access since you already have it. Except there’s a rule here which states that such uploads shouldn’t be made. My fear is that I might get online and download an old version or one that isn’t working. Pls…

rozayx5:

please read my first post well, Bands are available on your custom MT4 platform you dont need to download them, just click - insert- indicators - click bollinger bands, then under parameter put, 1.5, the default is two, add a 21EMA, exponential moving average then put in your DDFX template which can be downloaded free from forex factory forums or forum.mt5.com, just google DDFX and attach one of the forums on the search engine you will get results smiley

Based on the system
below is a usdjpy sell trade with just 12 pips SL and 30 pips profit, i my 25pips TP was hit, i won cause thats what i came to do in forex grin grin grin grin, losses come but i dont remember when my last stop loss was hit i think it was on monday, and it was only 0.10 percent of my account grin grin grin grin grin (money mgt, discipline)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 7:46am On Aug 11, 2012
aguiyi: am out of gu buy @ 23.6 fibonacci with 82 pips

if u are in ph join me at sizzlers on Aba rd by 8pm, ur dinna is on me wink wink wink
Oh no! angry Just saw this invite. Any reschedule of the menu menu menu for me. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by 1great: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2012
hello i am a new guy in the house would like some words of advice from people already in the business
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by prowitin(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
[quote author=infofirst]

My message for everyday newbies like me and those checking, if u r new to forex or struggling with fx, i advise u visit www.babypips.com under school section to learn,and then google more on the following topics and ur trading will never be same except for better,

Price action
Strategic system/tools (Fibs, trendline, pivot,support and resistance,chart pattern recognition)
Money Management
Discipline in forex trading
Reading about all these to get a better understanding
and X

if u r able to get the best out of these, am optimistic ur trading style will never be same again.if u like, complicate issue by adding rsi, parabolic sar or whatever thou i use psar, those alone r very gr8 and gr8.

By using the above, after 1 month with all committment, u will personally delete ddfx, mbfx, ema, mention them on ur chrt cos those listed above if used as they shd r like magic.

Don’t give up ! Don’t get disappointed when you lose. Everybody loses at the beginning. Even the best traders lose in some of their trades. Learn from your mistakes. Keep in your mind that losing is part of the game. We do not practice tolearn not to lose. We practice to learn how to lose small amounts and win big amounts. Your stop loss will be triggered in some cases. This is natural. It should not prevent you from entering to another trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Rich4god(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
Hello house, i know this may sound awkward, but those of you trading the news... where do you get the news from. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by mkmyers45(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
Rich4god: Hello house, i know this may sound awkward, but those of you trading the news... where do you get the news from. Thanks.

www.forexfactory.com and Henry Liu's website
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2012
1great: hello i am a new guy in the house would like some words of advice from people already in the business

You are in the right place.The truth is that forex is not for everyone.It's not for the greedy, fearful, undisciplined people.You need to learn and keep learning always. Start from http://babypips.com Go to their SCHOOL.You need to demo trade using a consistent strategy that makes you money consistently before starting live!SELF CONTROL is important. Good luck.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by prowitin(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
GOOD job,Pls Bro how do I apply Auto Close all to my trade too on my Mt4 Alpari-FXTM?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by prowitin(m): 4:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
MR MICKMEN: FXOPEN no Deposite Bonus IS ON Again I just received 25 usd regestering standard acct. make una try too, and fbs roger me 5usd two days ago and i don turn am 21usd as of now try urs,we are all one 4get BH,

Pls Bro how do I get started with this FXOPEN. Abeg explain more to me what its all about?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
frenchman2:
You want to wait till next week? Do you have time for that? Hope you read their terms and conditions properly
Just go back and read it very well oh.

Yes I know... 10 standard lot to be traded in 2o working days. I later changed my mind yesterday and ended up with a positive note closing $30 on 0.02 lot on both GU and EU. Those guys are really harsh with that kind of conditions. Anyway my initial target is 5 pips T.P every time till 1 lot is completed daily. Is not going to be easy but the journey has started lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 7:03pm On Aug 11, 2012
@efe22 What broker gave you 100 dollars?1 standard lot is 10 dollars a pip position,right?Does the broker accept liberty?Does it mean that after completing 10 S.LOTS in 20 business days,the money is yours?Pls I need answers.I can even assist you with my EU trade calls next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2012
efe22:

Yes I know... 10 standard lot to be traded in 2o working days. I later changed my mind yesterday and ended up with a positive note closing $30 on 0.02 lot on both GU and EU. Those guys are really harsh with that kind of conditions. Anyway my initial target is 5 pips T.P every time till 1 lot is completed daily. Is not going to be easy but the journey has started lol.

not hard either, pick 6 pairs n trade them targeting 5 pips per trade. Use 0.05 lot and u need just 10 trades per day. Not a must all of them must close in profit but make sure your green is more than red. Just trade a plan that you have.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by dboy365: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2012
frenchman2:
Nice to hear from you again. missed you.welcome back
thanks bro. been very busy. I couldnt even check the last season since my last post around page 50ish. I couldnt continue that contest too because of my busy schedule. Hope I'd be able to free some time for trading this season. How are things with you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
dboy365:
thanks bro. been very busy. I couldnt even check the last season since my last post around page 50ish. I couldnt continue that contest too because of my busy schedule. Hope I'd be able to free some time for trading this season. How are things with you.
fine, we thank God
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by stolenstone: 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
please where is Blogicon?? Anybody knows his whereabout??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:54am On Aug 12, 2012
stolen stone: please where is Blogicon?? Anybody knows his whereabout??
there was a time he appeared here and later disappeared.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 4:23am On Aug 12, 2012
rozayx5:

Based on the system

pls for the parameter,you mention 1 in ur first post and here u said 1.5...pls which one do we follow...thanks for the new development...kudos!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2012
YES the sleepless nights of research is yielding results grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When this one goes live its like some brokers will start calling me. grin grin grin grin
HOUSE THE WATER has started boiling, BEEN in the lab for sometime but let me just show you the results of the test , I need your views on what you see about this kind of progress.
@Unclenna do you know a programmer that can program this system for me as it trades only once a day on AUDUSD, i have been testing it for a while and cant believe the results, i am using a trade simulator that simulates the real market conditions and traded it from January to last Thusrday and lost only 6 trades shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I have attached part of the first graph , cud not attach the rest , but it increased 1000$ to 18,000$ from January
Funniest thing there is that no indicator, only one trade a day, at the exact time , everyday, uses only support and resistance. Research pays wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2012
rozayx5: YES the sleepless nights of research is yielding results grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
When this one goes live its like some brokers will start calling me. grin grin grin grin
HOUSE THE WATER has started boiling, BEEN in the lab for sometime but let me just show you the results of the test , I need your views on what you see about this kind of progress.
@Unclenna do you know a programmer that can program this system for me as it trades only once a day on AUDUSD, i have been testing it for a while and cant believe the results, i am using a trade simulator that simulates the real market conditions and traded it from January to last Thusrday and lost only 6 trades shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I have attached part of the first graph , cud not attach the rest , but it increased 1000$ to 18,000$ from January
Funniest thing there is that no indicator, only one trade a day, at the exact time , everyday, uses only support and resistance. Research pays wink
Let us consider the money management system first.......what is the Risk: Reward Ratio of the system, and the time frame it uses. Am asking this because of the bold phrase above....I must confess you are really trying
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
rozayx5: YES the sleepless nights of research is yielding results grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nice work.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
Please if you are new to forex trading hope you are following infofirst's advice on the first page, knowledge when applied is power so get it and use it,am reading also, so you guys read, its not enough to trade based on other people's alerts get to understand how and why.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2012
lari03: Please if you are new to forex trading hope you are following infofirst's advice on the first page, knowledge when applied is power so get it and use it,am reading also, so you guys read, its not enough to trade based on other people's alerts get to understand how and why.
gud talk. Yesterday i spent 4hrs studying my chart and reading. And last 9th i slept around 3am cos i was reading and researching. Thatz what helps to keep you strong and better in this business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.