Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99005 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna:

Base on no: 1 am placing a buy-stop @ 1.56771,
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
bendazum: Now this is my trade idea for Monday being today.Earlier on I pointed out that market was BULLISH biased for EU.See below for my trade plan.

I placed a buy stop on EU @ 1.2310 ST is 1.2280 while TP is 1.2390.Let's see how it pans out.May the pips be with us.Cheers!
good call. Though i dd not trade the pair.......Am dealing with GU for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2012
welldone folks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna: good call. Though i dd not trade the pair.......Am dealing with GU for now.
Whats up with GU, how you running things with the pair, grin grin grin
i have closed my 40 pips buy on EU or shud i call it 400dolls cheesy

I Found The trade simulator its called , LFH trade simulator, works very fine, and its free, a trader friend just sent it to me, well not bad i have bought it and there nothing i can do about it, 30 pips gone. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna:

Base on no: 1 am placing a buy-stop @ 1.56771,
I followed and left. just came back to see 380 USD, using 2 lots. TNX
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
bendazum: Now this is my trade idea for Monday being today.Earlier on I pointed out that market was BULLISH biased for EU.See below for my trade plan.

I placed a buy stop on EU @ 1.2310 ST is 1.2280 while TP is 1.2390.Let's see how it pans out.May the pips be with us.Cheers!

almost the same time i entered though cause that close to the new candle formation, seems some systems are crisscrossing paths to the road of green paths grin grin grin grin

@Hegeria, my phone has been down since yesterday, fell into water, went to saka Tinubu to get a new phone am there, now, will call you when i pick the one i like.
Thanks, it makes me happy to help other people, stabilise in this rough sea of trading, smiley wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5:

I Found The trade simulator its called , LFH trade simulator, works very fine, and its free, a trader friend just sent it to me, well not bad i have bought it and there nothing i can do about it, 30 pips gone. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dropped it here a couple of seasons ago. Think Aguiyi got it then. Well, its really great. Nice work
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2012
ncpat: The Hamyar signal generator has generated a buy and sell signal @BUY @1.23834 and SELL @1.23733 and looking at the current EU price @1.23227 that means we have a one way to follow b`cos 1.23733 and 1.23834 are both above the current price so this is a BUY signal so you can buy now and 1st TP @1.23904 2nd TP @1.24041 3rd TP @1.24964 the reviser after 1st TP @1.23904 we will SELL @1.23733
IF anybody here followed this signal,kindly lock your 20pips profit and don`t be greedy.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
X3n: I just target to make 7% of my account every day. so that by the end of the month I wuld have doubled my account. that way, I dont aim high, but with time I steadily grow my account. seriously, I think forex should not be ur only or main means of income, its better if its a ready suppliment, with dat approach, u will reduce stress from urself. done for 2day, goten my 7%. where is odiaro?

with at least $5k capital, 5% daily should be enough to want to have forex as your only source of income. How many people in Nigeria makes up to $5k monthly?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Fxmagnate(m): 1:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
honeric01:

with at least $5k capital, 5% daily should be enough to want to have forex as your only source of income. How many people in Nigeria makes up to $5k monthly?

very good target!! 850K
Enough to fuel a clean lifestyle, eat what you want and drive what you want.
Your neighbours will even cut cap for you grin grin grin grin grin

Ask them, ohh, we shud make realistic targets when trading forex, thats why its not advicable to trade someones money as you will be under pressure at times, and you will be be too emotional, but honerics example is the best!!

News traders, http://www.beatthenews.com
just came across the site saw it back then when i was not a news trader but let me check it out will keep you guys posted.
Sends news to you fast and tells you how to trade the news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2012

e

I have exited this trade @ 1.2356
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5:

men!... u r full of humor!..30pips..not even up to ur returns on one news (30seconds work?... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by X3n(m): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
@honneric, Sir, I understand where u re coming from. but my point of view is from the angle of som1 starting small, with an initial capital of lyk $100, $200 or $300. so the person will not giv himself too much stress.
@rozayx5, am still awaiting the system o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna: grin grin

is gu going down...or jst a retracement?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2012
FEMI OLA: ..

is gu going down...or jst a retracement?
no, more like open of US session to confuse the novice trader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
infofirst: Oh, still woke up as a newbie today but hope to learn sometin sha.for eu,on d 4h tf eu must move up to 1.2380 atleast b4 down continue and d 15tf says it has to go down till 1.2262/66 n least 1.225x.

The 1.2380 no be straight line oh, there will be many action n reactions at different levels and daily says eu must visit 1.2133 also, but as u know, d higher d tf,d more the waiting, so, 1.2133 might not be today cos as i v stated, 4tf gave d up for eu to 1.2380 yesterday n 15tf intercepted d price at 1.2322 that eu need to visit 1.226x/1.225x region first, so each time frame play out n we see different action and reaction n patience needed.

So, with this, i mean,with these few reasons out of many, even if i loss a trade, it definately must be a trade worth it cos i v a reason for taking it and at the end,if i loose,it will only give me d opportunity to identify my weak point n do better some other time.

To my fellow newbies, i say Good morning n happi pipsy day ahead, for d pro, same same.

Is somebody getting any sense in this nonsense?

Now that we r approaching 1.2380..... will 1.2367 profit taken end d deal?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 3:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
@bendazum are you smiling the way i am smiling on EU , AU bearish beak out spotted (EMA 21 crossing over), 10 pips scalp closed .
DDFX 2 clean signals about 150 pips today,
shop closed see you at 11.45 to trade the NZD news

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 3:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5:

A researcher like you should not have made that mistake...........I must confess that most tools and indicators we use here are as a result of your research......Kudos bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 3:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5: @bendazum are you smiling the way i am smiling on EU , AU bearish beak out spotted (EMA 21 crossing over), 10 pips scalp closed .
DDFX 2 clean signals about 150 pips today,
shop closed see you at 11.45 to trade the NZD news

if you sold AU from the time of this post your 10 pips shud be boiling
i have 20 pips already steaming there grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2012
lari03: no, more like open of US session to confuse the novice trader
exit with your pips intact, reversal sighted on 15 minutes chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2012
please can somebody explain tha ACFX $100 CREDIT bonus on how to covert it to your balance? I saw it once in this forum, I just received mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by efe22(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
ncpat: please can somebody explain tha ACFX $100 CREDIT bonus on how to covert it to your balance? I saw it once in this forum, I just received mind.

You are required to trade a total of 10 standard lots in 30 days starting from when you received your bonus. You can start as little as 0.05 or 0.01 lot size till you able to trade 10 lots. Hope you get it? ACFX is really a crazy broker...lots of re-quotes, if not for the bonus, I don't think they are a good broker
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:13pm On Aug 13, 2012
X3n: @honneric, Sir, I understand where u re coming from. but my point of view is from the angle of som1 starting small, with an initial capital of lyk $100, $200 or $300. so the person will not giv himself too much stress.
@rozayx5, am still awaiting the system o!

same bro, someone with 300$ capital can live a comfortable life after sacrificing 5 months only making 5% of his cap. But most of us don't know what we want and those who knows lack patience staying on course. greed is another killer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5:

very good target!! 850K

Ask them, ohh, we shud make realistic targets when trading forex, thats why its not advicable to trade someones money as you will be under pressure at times, and you will be be too emotional, but honerics example is the best!!

just came across the site saw it back then when i was not a news trader but let me check it out will keep you guys posted.

Simples bro, the enemy remains greed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
ncpat: please can somebody explain tha ACFX $100 CREDIT bonus on how to covert it to your balance? I saw it once in this forum, I just received mind.

just make sure you trade a total lots of 0.5 per day..so total of 10lots in 20days..which is one month of trading...then you have it as ur own..otherwise the $100 is removed frm ur account at the end of one month..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2012
WINNINGWAYZ:
I followed and left. just came back to see 380 USD, using 2 lots. TNX
You welcome bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5:

very good target!! 850K

OKAY BRO...KEEP US POSTED
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 13, 2012
honeric01:

Simples bro, the enemy remains greed.

I tell you. I discovered a way of picking 20pips per trade from the Hourly charts on a single trade (Never entering more than two trades at once), and in less than 2 months of sticking to this rule, i've been left wondering why I didnt do this earlier. By God's grace, I am almost nearing my target for the year and we are still in august. There are times when I will be tempted to move my TP from 20pips to 50 or 100 (especially when I see how much a preceding swing moved), but all in all, I have been able to stick to it and its working. The earlier traders know that the market will always be here, the better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2012
Zeddicus:

I tell you. I discovered a way of picking 20pips per trade from the Hourly charts on a single trade (Never entering more than two trades at once), and in less than 2 months of sticking to this rule, i've been left wondering why I didnt do this earlier. By God's grace, I am almost nearing my target for the year and we are still in august. There are times when I will be tempted to move my TP from 20pips to 50 or 100 (especially when I see how much a preceding swing moved), but all in all, I have been able to stick to it and its working. The earlier traders know that the market will always be here, the better.
This is the complete gospel of forex....the bold comment.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2012
Zeddicus:

very well written. We only need to learn to be disciplined.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (102)

Binary Option Free Alert / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.