Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99186 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by jamace(m): 8:43am On Aug 14, 2012
fxbomovi: na wa oo. Am just waking up now after studying and researching all thru d nite. E
no easy.

Definately, good thing can't be easy. No cross, no crown and No gut, No glory.

Keep up the spirit to succeed and I bet, you will.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by kenny1984: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2012
Good morning, Y'all.Its been a while.work took me away but i am back.Placed some trades on the EU and UC last night: Long on EU,GU and short on the UC, and am up 30 pips each.Price bounced on the pivot point as support and also the 200EMA, 633 EMA and even the 200SMA around the pivot point area which served as a nice support. I feel on the EU if price breaks above the 1.23829 resistance level, then we should be looking to add our long trades as our major resistance is @ 1.24341.i would be watching my GU trade as news is coming up around 9:30.

Do have a lovely day Y'all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 8:57am On Aug 14, 2012
Is it the rite tyme to sell U/J now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 9:01am On Aug 14, 2012
unclenna: GU MONDAY 13th Aug 2012 OUTLOOK
Friday trading for GU pair ended with a late bullish turn. The week ahead shows possible upward movement of GU as the bullish factors are still intact for this pair.

HOW WE WILL TRADE THIS PAIR AT MARKET OPEN ON MONDAY
1) We will wait for the market to retrace to the 1 hr 21-EMA. Any possible upward move after the candle touches the EMA will result to bullish entry for 40pips.

2) But if the candle breaks the 1hr 21-EMA, We will place a SELL trade for 40pips take profit.

In any direction the market price moves tomorrow we are sure of our pips.....Have a nice trading day ahead.
Based on Rule/system NO. 1 above I placed a BUY @ 1.23368........Target hit......daily target of 40pips hit..............This two rules work like magic..........though there are other spices I added to filter the trade........Remember operation 40pips per day.I feel llike dancing...........Letz wait and see if system 2 will play out for another 40pips.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:01am On Aug 14, 2012
hit two home runs based on the DDFX system mixed with the LST system, the LST system, recognizes divergences and it has been the perfect partner for DDFX and my ABC keep it simple st*pid system.

i have also attached an example of a sell trade i closed yesterday and a bull trade which i have closed the first 20pips based on the system now i am also waiting for DDFX to develop another buy signal for another 20 pips thats just 60 easy pips.
Below we have a divergence and my job now is too know when to go in, which i have already closed the first profit i am waiting for the second trade, Divergences are as a result of market makers, market makers shift the market in their favor so i have been stuudying divergneces and stumbled on Vladmir Ribakovs LSt system, i built it into DDFX and they are like father and son cool cool grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:03am On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010:
Based on Rule/system NO. 1 above I placed a BUY @ 1.23368........Target hit......daily target of 40pips hit..............This two rules work like magic..........though there are other spices I added to filter the trade........Remember operation 40pips per day.I feel llike dancing...........Letz wait and see if system 2 will play out for another 40pips.... grin grin grin grin grin

Did you change your username
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 9:11am On Aug 14, 2012
rozayx5:

Did you change your username
No.Unclenna is in Nairaland Prison(serving jail)........so for now is uncle2012...when am released I will go back to unclenna. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:19am On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010: No.Unclenna is in Nairaland Prison(serving jail)........so for now is uncle2012...when am released I will go back to unclenna. grin[/color]

moderators grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
anyway thats what they cant stop, your homecoming grin grin grin grin
based on the ABC system i described yesterday, GJ has broken out now, about 35 pips out of the band
this is a simple system i have been ringing the bell about it since the beginning of this thread, it can give you 20 pips a day even if your blind grin grin grin grin grin

GU news CPI in the next 8 minutes, news traders get set shocked

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2012
@uncle and rosa, u dont usually mention the risk, bt just profit. Is it 1:1?
Kep up d great work.
I wonder ifeanyi uche is nt part of dis thread
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by kenny1984: 9:33am On Aug 14, 2012
kenny1984: Good morning, Y'all.Its been a while.work took me away but i am back.Placed some trades on the EU and UC last night: Long on EU,GU and short on the UC, and am up 30 pips each.Price bounced on the pivot point as support and also the 200EMA, 633 EMA and even the 200SMA around the pivot point area which served as a nice support. I feel on the EU if price breaks above the 1.23829 resistance level, then we should be looking to add our long trades as our major resistance is @ 1.24341.i would be watching my GU trade as news is coming up around 9:30.

Do have a lovely day Y'all
GU moved higher up taking me up 30 pips. Looking at the 1.57452 resistance level.
EU up by 40 pips.
Good day indeed....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2012
am out piplocker locked my 100dolls for me grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 9:34am On Aug 14, 2012
RIDING GJ......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2012
Good news for professional scalpers... made 44.80
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2012
If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow grain. If you want 10 of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. Thank You all for the good Job u r doing esp to help we newbies everyday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:36am On Aug 14, 2012
Just follow this 20pips intraday buster test account real time by downloading insta forex mt4 and log in with these details

a/c:65242580
pwaord:gkr2wtn
server:InstaForex-Contest.com

I don't have time to send signals here and even if i do you may miss out so just have that acount opened and copy the trades anytime a new one opens.

Capturing 20pips on each position can add up and increase your capital in no time but use good mm.

Happypiping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:41am On Aug 14, 2012
Pro02: Is it the rite tyme to sell U/J now?

i dont think so cos here it is not ripe yet undecided undecided
I dont know but if you have DDFX and and apllied that simple ABC i showed you, you wud have about 20 pips at the time of that your post if you bought UJ, then when a sell signal emerges you ride it down profiting both ways instead of waiting for a sell signal cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Manutd19: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2012
rozayx5:
Do you know what you are saying?
20 pips a day is acheiveable
Honeric said 5% a day not 7%
100% a month is too much for you but not for me grin grin grin grin
or do you prefer 100% losses, Whoever told you, cannot do it so thats why he believe its unachieveable, there are days that i make up to 30% of my Account like the first week of every month, Forex is Highly Risky and Lucrative, so i am surprised a trader saying 5% a day is too much. Unless you have a small account size you can use years to grow it, so what is your daily target 20% a month, unless you have up to 20K, anything aside you should be hugging your day Job, am in full time, its better researching my forex and being my own boss cause i am not a good employee, wake up 9Am some days cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by kenny1984: 9:49am On Aug 14, 2012
kenny1984:
GU moved higher up taking me up 30 pips. Looking at the 1.57452 resistance level.
EU up by 40 pips.
Good day indeed....
Moved my sl to keep 20 pips and got stopped out.looking for another entry point on GU.EU trades still on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:51am On Aug 14, 2012
fxbomovi: @uncle and rosa, u dont usually mention the risk, bt just profit. Is it 1:1?
Kep up d great work.

we cant answer that for you, do some research on your emotions and you will get the answer within a week, can your eye withstand a -20 loss we cannot say its up to you decided that. and its also based on the trading strategy that you have.
DDFX has risk to reward of 1:3 and i have been using it comfortably, you can choose yours, everyday trader has a target unless may be your just gambling.

you consider your capital and risk appetite when dealing with RISK in forex, its a long story cut short,

one wierd news coming up at 10,Am let me see what happens to the EURO, i dont trade this kind of news, its high impact but not part of my news Trading Cheat sheet cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2012
fxbomovi: @uncle and rosa, u dont usually mention the risk, bt just profit. Is it 1:1?
Kep up d great work.
the highest I have lost with the system I mentioned above is 30pips.....so risk is 1: 1.333...........THE 30pips is the highest
Ifeanyi uche is a business man and will not like to share his knowledge free....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2012
rozayx5:

i dont think so cos here it is not ripe yet undecided undecided
I dont know but if you have DDFX and and apllied that simple ABC i showed you, you wud have about 20 pips at the time of that your post if you bought UJ, then when a sell signal emerges you ride it down profiting both ways instead of waiting for a sell signal cool
Thatz what I do now..catching pips up and down
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 10:04am On Aug 14, 2012
unclenna: GU MONDAY 13th Aug 2012 OUTLOOK
Friday trading for GU pair ended with a late bullish turn. The week ahead shows possible upward movement of GU as the bullish factors are still intact for this pair.

HOW WE WILL TRADE THIS PAIR AT MARKET OPEN ON MONDAY
1) We will wait for the market to retrace to the 1 hr 21-EMA. Any possible upward move after the candle touches the EMA will result to bullish entry for 40pips.

2) But if the candle breaks the 1hr 21-EMA, We will place a SELL trade for 40pips take profit.

In any direction the market price moves tomorrow we are sure of our pips.....Have a nice trading day ahead.

watch GU 1HR ................rule 2 may play out soon......rem. I have filters.do you have yours.... grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:05am On Aug 14, 2012
bad news for EURO let me see how long it will fall,down 10 pips already

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 10:07am On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010:

watch GU 1HR ................rule 2 may play out soon......rem. I have filters.do you have yours.... grin grin
SELL STOP GU @ 1.56821..............target 40pips..but use ur head oh......... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 10:10am On Aug 14, 2012
uncle2010:

we were doing the same thing , was watching it too, waiting for the next candle, if this one closes out side the bands and below my 21 EMA, and the DDFX red arrows come out pointing down, am in for another 20 pip ride down grin grin grin grin
i have about 4 votes to enter the trade, risk to reward =1:3
note in the pic below DDFX filtered 2 fake sell signals, so thats my own filter

your rules look nice from the PIC below your rule must have bounced on that 21EMA and the DDFX arrows pointed up giving a go ahead for a bullish entry which gave you your 40 pips, excellent trading, we are getting there. cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2012
rozayx5:
we were doing the same thing , was watching it too, waiting for the next candle, if this one closes out side the bands and below my 21 EMA, and the DDFX red arrows come out pointing down, am in for another 20 pip ride down grin grin grin grin

your rules look nice from the PIC below your rule must have bounced on that 21EMA and the DDFX arrows pointed up giving a go ahead for a bullish entry which gave you your 40 pips, excellent trading, we are getting there. cheesy
@rozayx5, check the pix that came with this ur post..............look at the DDFX BBstop.the candle did not break it that is another way to filter fake signal.....very powerful.... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2012
rozayx5:

Bad guy you have cracked the code..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2012
rozayx5:

your rules look nice from the PIC below your rule must have bounced on that 21EMA and the DDFX arrows pointed up giving a go ahead for a bullish entry which gave you your 40 pips,
uncle2010:
Bad guy you have cracked the code..... grin grin grin grin grin
excellent trading, we are getting there. cheesy
One more thing before I go: When the candle bounce on the 21-ema in 1hr time frame......go to 15mins chart and wait for the 15mins candle to break the DDFX BBSTOP as shown below in the pix.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2012
sell EU @ 1.2356 IF YOU CARE FOR 40PIPS TARGET.... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2012
if the current hourly candle closes bullish on AUcharts above 1.0530 then the uptrend will be resumed after news release for USD this afternoon, though the news is a considerable factor in determining how the trend will move. the price range to be specific is above 1.0540.
UJ experienced a rally due to fundamentals, earthquake occured in Japan(you can rename it home of natural disasters) this morning or evening their own time, Us news will also determine how to trade that pair: it responds slowly but surely to news events so watch out, the market is in a range now awaiting the data from the US so plan your trades accordingly, remember 45 minutes after the news the buzz either dies down or the trend created by the news is further established(never underestimate the uncertainty that awaiting news releases bring to the forex market)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2012
@Uncle and Rozay make una no finish pips for the market oooooo..

make una try remain for us newbies abeg.. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2012
What is AU and NU trying to do today? EU and EJ still looking bearish hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.