Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99187 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna: OPERATION 40PIPS PER DAY cool
Today's own did not get up to 40pips but is better than none.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
unclenna: A researcher like you should not have made that mistake...........I must confess that most tools and indicators we use here are as a result of your research......Kudos bro.

Thanks, this thread wud have never been lively without guys like you and everybody else dedicated to every traders success, the spirit of sharing is what we preach here smiley smiley smiley smiley
We are heading some, where, dont mind if a traders Christmas Party is hosted, i hope you will attend grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:46pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5: @bendazum are you smiling the way i am smiling on EU , AU bearish beak out spotted (EMA 21 crossing over), 10 pips scalp closed .
DDFX 2 clean signals about 150 pips today,
shop closed see you at 11.45 to trade the NZD news

DDFX users if you sold AU with me i think its time we got out cool cool cool
see you at 11.45 news traders, we gonna rake some NZD pips, and its gonna be green cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fundamental analysis for EU on Tuesday being tomorrow.Market is bearish biased.
For confirmation wait for price to reach 1.2290 before entering a sell.
As for me I sold at 1.2339.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2012
Tonjoan I see you.My regards to you.Welcome on board. cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 7:16pm On Aug 13, 2012
Zeddicus:

I tell you. I discovered a way of picking 20pips per trade from the Hourly charts on a single trade (Never entering more than two trades at once), and in less than 2 months of sticking to this rule, i've been left wondering why I didnt do this earlier. By God's grace, I am almost nearing my target for the year and we are still in august. There are times when I will be tempted to move my TP from 20pips to 50 or 100 (especially when I see how much a preceding swing moved), but all in all, I have been able to stick to it and its working. The earlier traders know that the market will always be here, the better.

pls can you share d secret?...lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 7:18pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5:

Thanks, this thread wud have never been lively without guys like you and everybody else dedicated to every traders success, the spirit of sharing is what we preach here smiley smiley smiley smiley
We are heading some, where, dont mind if a traders Christmas Party is hosted, i hope you will attend grin grin grin grin grin
till then my man... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by methodman(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2012
methodman: For Gold traders...be prepared o sell. Gold might drop till 1605 region today.

Gold made my day.... Will analyse the market against tomorrow to drop my pick.

To our online success.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2012
2012.08.13 21:33:04 *Peru's Central Bank Intervenes in Forex Market, Buys $139 Million
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2012
methodman:

Gold made my day.... Will analyse the market against tomorrow to drop my pick.

To our online success.

Wish i saw your call this morning...

Nice call methodman,nice call
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
Is it advisable to adjust stop loss to break even? Please honest answer.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell us about your dreams
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
News traders in the house i hope you are getting ready for NZDUSD, i hope the news is bankable smiley cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 11:43pm On Aug 13, 2012
Yes oooo.Am ready,I just pray it pipsable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 11:47pm On Aug 13, 2012
rozayx5: News traders in the house i hope you are getting ready for NZDUSD, i hope the news is bankable smiley cool

pls do you wait to see d release on forexfactory or you set pending others?..why i m asking is by the time d release comes out my broker always make it difficult to get in or place the trade far frm current market price...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2012
useless news am going to sleep grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
FEMI OLA:

pls do you wait to see d release on forexfactory or you set pending others?..why i m asking is by the time d release comes out my broker always make it difficult to get in or place the trade far frm current market price...

yup pending orders, matters the condtions surrounding the news shah cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2012
FEMI OLA:

change broker..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by naijaobi(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2012
rozayx5: useless news am going to sleep grin
why is it useless?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bendazum: 12:59am On Aug 14, 2012
bendazum: Fundamental analysis for EU on Tuesday being tomorrow.Market is bearish biased.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 3:17am On Aug 14, 2012
efe22:

You are required to trade a total of 10 standard lots in 30 days starting from when you received your bonus. You can start as little as 0.05 or 0.01 lot size till you able to trade 10 lots. Hope you get it? ACFX is really a crazy broker...lots of re-quotes, if not for the bonus, I don't think they are a good broker
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ncpat(m): 3:19am On Aug 14, 2012
FEMI OLA: ..

just make sure you trade a total lots of 0.5 per day..so total of 10lots in 20days..which is one month of trading...then you have it as ur own..otherwise the $100 is removed frm ur account at the end of one month..
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:01am On Aug 14, 2012
bendazum: Fundamental analysis for EU on Tuesday being tomorrow.Market is bearish biased.
Has EU changed to upward move.....time will tell...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by nolly042(m): 6:11am On Aug 14, 2012
news from banks are affecting the market now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by WINNINGWAYZ(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2012
SELL CRUDE @ 92.88. SL @ 93.16. T.P 92.18
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Manutd19: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2012
Am suprise to see guys having target of 7% in a day. Geez! Isn't that too much of a target? Aiming for 100% monthly is not a good idea as i was told. Pls share your achievable targets.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by uncle2010: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2012
Manutd19: Am suprise to see guys having target of 7% in a day. Geez! Isn't that too much of a target? Aiming for 100% monthly is not a good idea as i was told. Pls share your achievable targets.
It depends on your account size............If you have an account of $1000 and target $40 everyday is equvalent to 4%....but if you have $1,000,000 and target 4% daily is equivalent to $40,000......so you see it depends on your account size... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2012
Manutd19: Am suprise to see guys having target of 7% in a day. Geez! Isn't that too much of a target? Aiming for 100% monthly is not a good idea as i was told. Pls share your achievable targets.
Find what works for you and stick to it. Simple. If I tell you its 2% or 10% what difference does it make to you?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2012
Good day pals,may d green pips be on our side today, plz plan ur trade n trade ur plan.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2012
Do you know what you are saying?
20 pips a day is acheiveable
Honeric said 5% a day not 7%
100% a month is too much for you but not for me grin grin grin grin
or do you prefer 100% losses, Whoever told you, cannot do it so thats why he believe its unachieveable, there are days that i make up to 30% of my Account like the first week of every month, Forex is Highly Risky and Lucrative, so i am surprised a trader saying 5% a day is too much. Unless you have a small account size you can use years to grow it, so what is your daily target 20% a month, unless you have up to 20K, anything aside you should be hugging your day Job, am in full time, its better researching my forex and being my own boss cause i am not a good employee, wake up 9Am some days cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2012
Zeddicus:
Find what works for you and stick to it. Simple. If I tell you its 2% or 10% what difference does it make to you?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 8:18am On Aug 14, 2012
na wa oo. Am just waking up now after studying and researching all thru d nite. E
no easy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.