Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:39 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99327 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 3:43pm On Sep 10, 2012
Just my observation, I may be wrong,

JAkpayen: and JApayen..... Two user names, which is fake and which is right

And what is the purpose for the dublication
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
NZD-JPY analysis paralysis on display here, grin grin grin
I go long within the next 2 days or after the close of a favorable trend days candle, with the option of holding the trade for 8 trading days or take profit at the upper rectangle.
Frenchman2 where you @ ?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by JAkpayen(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lucy001: Just my observation, I may be wrong,

JAkpayen: and JApayen..... Two user names, which is fake and which is right

And what is the purpose for the dublication
Abeg ooo! never clone mine. Na me be the bread/beans winner for my family, infact if you see the list of my dependant relatives u go pity me dieeee. I no want SSS invite at all.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
lol forexmart and forexmarts na me. I switch when i get a ban. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ogboraph: ths is what i ve just found whaaaooo impending detonator whaooo so am buying GU now no waiting for me oh.. grin grin grin shocked shocked

Hamyar system. Becareful with that junk. you just dont get excited over any new system or Indies that jump into ur hard drive.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by odiaero2: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Pro02: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
odiaero..:
Where are we?

In your mummy's room, drinking palm wine..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
The USDCHF has corrected and formed a double bottom formation. We mentioned the increased volatility last week (USDCHF up for bounce). We recommended taking long positions at 0.9530 and 0.9480. The pair formed a double bottom formation as visible on this D1 chart. The rising 200 DMA approaches support levels which points to even strong support around 0.9420. This pair is ready to launch a strong rally from strong support.
MACD has supported the bearish move and will be the last indicator to turn bullish. RSI has dropped to oversold levels and recently broke out from extreme oversold condition to oversold on the D1 chart.
This pair offers a great opportunity to enter long positions in order to capitalize the upcoming rally. Our previous recommendation called for long positions and if you followed the recommendation we recommend additions to those longs between 0.9450 and 0.9420, otherwise initiate your first long positions. We recommend the same take profit levels as previously which are above 0.9700.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
The EURUSD did rally as mentioned last week (EURUSD poised for another correction). We recommended taking short positions around 1.2630 and 1.2700. This is the last call to capture the correction. The rising wedge is intact and the D1 chart shows that price action rallied into its declining 200 DMA, which it will not be able to breach to the upside. This pair ran into major resistance and will launch a massive correction from here.
MACD has showed strength and will be the last indicator which will break down. RSI is trading in overbought condition and recently broke down from extreme overbought to overbought on the D1 chart.
This is the last call to short the EURUSD before the massive correction will push this pair to new multi-month lows. In case you followed our previous recommendation add to your existing shorts between 1.2780 and 1.2895, otherwise enter your initial shorts at the same level. The same take profit levels as previously are in place, below 1.2550.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2012
odiaero..:
Where are we?
this guy is not odiaero.....He just registered this account new maybe to kill Odiaero reputation......Please what will we gain by all these username cloning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2012
But 'they say' indicators are rubbish. I still use them my wayoooo. Good insight Honeric.
For me from the daily time frame I am Watching to sell EUR/USD, EUR/AUD, (at slightly higher rates)and buy AUD/CHF, USD/CHF (at slightly lower rates) on long term. RSI 14, Stoch833 and EWO directions would have been confirmed by auto trend from my system setup. Still watching shaaa.cool

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by namdo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
unclenna: this guy is not odiaero.....He just registered this account new maybe to kill Odiaero reputation......Please what will we gain by all these username cloning.
we shall know soon or later. Our eyes and brains are not closed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2012
namdo:
we shall know soon or later. Our eyes and brains are not closed.
seems they are planning to do a 419 revolution grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, as for me, i dont care if you like come back in the form of Elijah it will not affect my pipstyle and lifestyle in anyway grin grin grin grin grin grin
the more we learn the higher the pips, take one beer for my headoo, see ya guys tomorrow grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2012
Lucy001:
when are u going to settle for one system....lolz
when the forex market stops moving grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
JAkpayen:
Your opinion on gold? I'm looking to sell, pls confirm.

How was your weekend? Quite a while

Yet to see the chart. The last time I checked, it tested 1738 before heading to Florida.
Naijababe: ur reading Miner's book, again. Shrugs. You wanna join tech guru's Hall of Fame? Lol. Saw ur PM. Thanks.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
honeric01: The USDCHF has corrected and formed a double bottom formation. We mentioned the increased volatility last week (USDCHF up for bounce). We recommended taking long positions at 0.9530 and 0.9480. The pair formed a double bottom formation as visible on this D1 chart. The rising 200 DMA approaches support levels which points to even strong support around 0.9420. This pair is ready to launch a strong rally from strong support.
MACD has supported the bearish move and will be the last indicator to turn bullish. RSI has dropped to oversold levels and recently broke out from extreme oversold condition to oversold on the D1 chart.
This pair offers a great opportunity to enter long positions in order to capitalize the upcoming rally. Our previous recommendation called for long positions and if you followed the recommendation we recommend additions to those longs between 0.9450 and 0.9420, otherwise initiate your first long positions. We recommend the same take profit levels as previously which are above 0.9700.

can't see any double bottom on daily chart for this pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2012
FOREXMART:

Hamyar system. Becareful with that junk. you just dont get excited over any new system or Indies that jump into ur hard drive.
Thank you my brother you are reay your brothers keeper: but you are not webmoneykeeper sha lol cool grin grin cheesy i use it with my system combine it and twick the setting on it to my own method and my own time set on the GMT shift and do you know what? that hamyar system is perfect and Good just take a look back on my screen shot and see and now it worked well it gave me take profit on buy 2nd takeprrofit at 1.6021 and it hit it and drop small
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2012
ayox2003:

Yet to see the chart. The last time I checked, it tested 1738 before heading to Florida.
Naijababe: ur reading Miner's book, again. Shrugs. You wanna join tech guru's Hall of Fame? Lol. Saw ur PM. Thanks.

Frawzey

Hahahaha, very funny grin, first time i read it didn't really grasp the fibo bit cos I was using my broker's charting package which is like a no frills package. I am only reading the chapter 4 - Beyond Fib retracement. Carolyn's book is filling in the gaps. Funnily enough, I have grasped the entire concept of Harmonics . . . . techie hall of fame? Na beans? butter no be monkey food na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
Toks2008: Good Day Friends,

Euro still has unfinished business with the bulls on the weekly chart as well as the daily chart.

Nevertheless, the intraday bears may take euro down for a retest of supp 12769/12752 which looks good enough to push euro back into the bulls territory.

Intraday traders are however advised to place a buy limit around supp 12769/52 for a quick 20/30pips with a vivid stop loss at 12720.

Trade with care and use good mm

Happy pipping

[5:56:55 PM] Forex Refuge:

A breach of supp 12740 should take it down to 12688 else i still see a retest of res 12816 so traders selling euro should watch out and trade with care as we may see surprise bullish move from time to time bit a breach of 12740 will set the balls rolling for the bears so watch out for strong supp 12752
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FOREXMART(m): 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ogboraph: Thank you my brother you are reay your brothers keeper: but you are not webmoneykeeper sha lol cool grin grin cheesy i use it with my system combine it and twick the setting on it to my own method and my own time set on the GMT shift and do you know what? that hamyar system is perfect and Good just take a look back on my screen shot and see and now it worked well it gave me take profit on buy 2nd takeprrofit at 1.6021 and it hit it and drop small

ejor no vex. just saying that you should test a method or system for at least a month b4 you give ur ur money anyway sorry for the heads up Sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2012
Ok i need help o, I have an indicator that are in mq4 and ex4 format, which do i install into MT4

This MT4 sef na course on its own
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by silibaba: 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
out of the market EU with just 37 pips embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
silibaba: out of the market with just 32 pips embarassed embarassed

At least you got something, me i never get zilch today. Going out to shoot some photo jare!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Theyjih: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2012
naijababe: Ok i need help o, I have an indicator that are in mq4 and ex4 format, which do i install into MT4

u upload both on d indie list
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by ayox2003: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
naijababe: Ok i need help o, I have an indicator that are in mq4 and ex4 format, which do i install into MT4

Lol.
Copy 'em both. Goto your hard disk C drive > Platform Folder>expert> Indicator(paste here).

Then close and re-launch ur platform. You'd see it on the Custom Indicator drop down.

Me sef na Marketscope I dey use. But MT4 sef dey do the work.

Frawzey
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by endfx1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2012

My mail on my signature..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Bollinger(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
came back to find my GBPUSD pip target short of 3 pips before a major retracement. sucks for me. But it looks like the retracement formed sweet patterns for a major move south for a new tp of 15900. If one should enter now with a stop loss of 16034 it would amount to a ratio of almost 3:1. Fingers crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by FEMIOLA2: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
rozayx5: from research =
i knew today would be a dull day for EU, after NFP so i decided to trade GBP related pairs cool
and Dolly does just that, catched GBP breakouts, cool
My precious baby - DDFX never leaves my screen cool
below it caught 40 pips on GBP CHF smiley, just to show you that, i know what i am doing cool
MBFX, OR DDFX OR WHATSOEVER YOU CALL IT, WHETHER DOLLY OR DOLLARS, I dont give a dam* about the name its the pips men, we need them, and i am catching them, i dont care about the name of the system cool, i will not eat ddfx or mbfx but its the pips that will read at the end of the day smiley

Good!..you jst know how to trap this gbp/chf.. grin grin..
i always miss the trade since you mentioned it sometimes ago....
is a very good cross pair to catch with ddfx..jst my opinion anyway.. grin shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 9:04pm On Sep 10, 2012
what a pips full day. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
FEMI OLA: ..

Good!..you jst know how to trap this gbp/chf.. grin grin..
i always miss the trade since you mentioned it sometimes ago....
is a very good cross pair to catch with ddfx..jst my opinion anyway.. grin shocked
yeah , its just that Insta are smart enough to scare newbies with their 7 pip spread on GBPCHF grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by danna(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
naijababe:

Hahahaha, very funny grin, first time i read it didn't really grasp the fibo bit cos I was using my broker's charting package which is like a no frills package. I am only reading the chapter 4 - Beyond Fib retracement. Carolyn's book is filling in the gaps. Funnily enough, I have grasped the entire concept of Harmonics . . . . techie hall of fame? Na beans? butter no be monkey food na

nyc one.... the journey begins...picking market at wholesales LEVEL. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (102)

How Much Is A Unit Of Electricity In Nigeria / Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.