Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 (99213 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
lari03: NZD-JPY analysis paralysis on display here, grin grin grin
I go long within the next 2 days or after the close of a favorable trend days candle, with the option of holding the trade for 8 trading days or take profit at the upper rectangle.
Frenchman2 where you @ ?
just by the corner sir. I usually don't trade mondayS preceding NFP. will trade tomorrow with a technic learnt from kishore
which is used only the tuesday preceding NFP
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by erniok(m): 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
frenchman2:
just by the corner sir. I usually don't trade mondayS preceding NFP. will trade tomorrow with a technic learnt from kishore
hope you'll teach us here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2012
frenchman2:

Preceding? Wasn't NFP last Friday ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 10:51pm On Sep 10, 2012
Toks2008:

We should be ready to open next week with a possible bearish trend if res 12823 holds which may send euro on a strong retracement down. Till then have a great weekend.

Toks2008: A breach of supp 12740 should take it down to 12688 else i still see a retest of res 12816 so traders selling euro should watch out and trade with care as we may see surprise bullish move from time to time bit a breach of 12740 will set the balls rolling for the bears so watch out for strong supp 12752

As we draw into Asian session, traders should expect a possible bearish trend commencement on euro as a breach of supp 12740 should put the bears in business. Traders should wait for a possible retest of res 12774 to exit any bullish positions they have on and sell euro as we may see a bearish move kicking off.

Trade with care.
Good night.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 11:42pm On Sep 10, 2012
danna:

nyc one.... the journey begins...picking market at wholesales LEVEL. cool

DANNA, seem like a woman name
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
endfx1:

My mail on my signature..

Done.
ayox2003:

Lol.
Copy 'em both. Goto your hard disk C drive > Platform Folder>expert> Indicator(paste here).

Then close and re-launch ur platform. You'd see it on the Custom Indicator drop down.

Me sef na Marketscope I dey use. But MT4 sef dey do the work.

Frawzey

You have no idea what that sh/it has put me through, I couldn't open the ex4 extension file angry naijababe sucks at MTbloody4 angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by fxbomovi: 1:51am On Sep 11, 2012
Hi guys,
please help me with this question

will the piplocker still work when i am offline?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 5:24am On Sep 11, 2012
Toks2008:

As we draw into Asian session, traders should expect a possible bearish trend commencement on euro as a breach of supp 12740 should put the bears in business. Traders should wait for a possible retest of res 12774 to exit any bullish positions they have on and sell euro as we may see a bearish move kicking off.

Trade with care.
Good night.

Morning friends,
In view of the analysis above, traders can now sell euro with a vivid stop loss at 12822 with tp at 12755/12735 or lower now at 12785.

Trade with care and use good mm

Happy pipping
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 5:47am On Sep 11, 2012
Hi Lucy babe it's just the 2 of now. No intruders.
*closes door.
Baby I still care much about you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Lucy001(f): 5:50am On Sep 11, 2012
rozayx5:
when the forex market stops moving grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Forex market is very volatile and can never stop moving, all u need do is to study "price action" instead of moving frm one system to the other, "price is King" just an advise!!!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Ogboraph(m): 6:01am On Sep 11, 2012
FOREXMART:

ejor no vex. just saying that you should test a method or system for at least a month b4 you give ur ur money anyway sorry for the heads up Sir.
my brothe no offence oh i just de make fun oh myself i am happy you said what you said it make me more carefu honestly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 6:38am On Sep 11, 2012
erniok:
hope you'll teach us here.
i will
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by frenchman2: 6:41am On Sep 11, 2012
naijababe:

Preceding? Wasn't NFP last Friday ?
oops. it appears my knowledge of english is still questionable.
i mean the tuesday the NFP precedes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:20am On Sep 11, 2012
Lucy001:
Forex market is very volatile and can never stop moving, all u need do is to study "price action" instead of moving frm one system to the other, "price is King" just an advise!!!

you shud be able to distingusih between a joke and a serious statement grin grin grin grin
the market will never stop moving in the first place, and if you want to follow price on the tail, the way you think the best you can get is more fake signals than genuine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
price is king, yeah yeah we know, we all heard the law b4 on babypips, does not change my account history in anyway smiley
sorry i dont need to study price action, nobody can follow price as easy as they think, its not my type cool cool cool cool
am a full time trader so i know what works for me, thanks for your concern cool
i am an intraday trader and i switch between techinical and fundamental trades, if this is what works for me all these months, i wont start studying price action today, cause it all boils down to pips grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by bond777(m): 7:31am On Sep 11, 2012
Ogboraph: Thank you my brother you are reay your brothers keeper: but you are not webmoneykeeper sha lol cool grin grin cheesy i use it with my system combine it and twick the setting on it to my own method and my own time set on the GMT shift and do you know what? that hamyar system is perfect and Good just take a look back on my screen shot and see and now it worked well it gave me take profit on buy 2nd takeprrofit at 1.6021 and it hit it and drop small

Bros this your chart contravenes the rule of KISS. I can't even see your candles
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2012
rozayx5:

you shud be able to distingusih between a joke and a serious statement grin grin grin grin
the market will never stop moving in the first place, and if you want to follow price on the tail, the way you think the best you can get is more fake signals than genuine grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
price is king, yeah yeah we know, we all heard the law b4 on babypips, does not change my account history in anyway smiley
sorry i dont need to study price action, nobody can follow price as easy as they think, its not my type cool cool cool cool
i am an intraday trader and i switch between techinical and fundamental trades, if this is what works for me all these months, i wont start studying price action today, cause it all boils down to pips grin grin

Heehee
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 7:48am On Sep 11, 2012
Trade Alert For fellow Newbies, Pending Buy for UCAD at 0.9723/30, Any pure action Guru see that, Thou i dont trade ucad but i no fit miss this one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 7:59am On Sep 11, 2012
EU first buy target hit
i know the pic will offend some anti system gurus lipsrsealed grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by raycolz84: 8:00am On Sep 11, 2012
sell EU at 1.2803, TP; 1.2772, SL; 1.2823
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by infofirst(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2012
rozayx5: EU first buy target hit
i know the pic will offend some anti system gurus lipsrsealed grin

No be so Boss n just that they v gone through all these and they do not want us to fall prey the way they do.lol

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2012
PIP IS KING EAT THE FRUITS OF HIS RULE grin grin grin grin grin grin
Closed shop earlier than usual i beg make i go rest smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2012
Lucy001:
Teacher mind your business. Are you trying to force him to use what works for you.......Leave the young man alone. I think he answered you right....Do you want to start another war here. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2012
Toks2008:

Morning friends,
In view of the analysis above, traders can now sell euro with a vivid stop loss at 12822 with tp at 12755/12735 or lower now at 12785.

Happy pipping

sellers of euro should place their stop loss at 12827 and leave their position to run.Only a breach of that will suggest a bullish continuation.But looking at euro, this bullish surge may go as high as 12850 before we see a strong pullback. This is why i hedge positions sometimes. Price action is so random that using outright stop loss can be unwarranted rather i place a pending hedge order where there ought to be a stop loss and this i can do because i understand supp and res levels.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by unclenna(m): 8:09am On Sep 11, 2012
rozayx5:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by rozayx5(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2012
infofirst: Trade Alert For fellow Newbies, Pending Buy for UCAD at 0.9723/30, Any pure action Guru see that, Thou i dont trade ucad but i no fit miss this one

just another system, grin grin grin grin, i know its not good but just want to show that it still generates pips if you care , this was a nice entry, i did not trade cause was busy reading pips there smiley

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by honeric01(m): 8:16am On Sep 11, 2012
Too many childish people here, you can even sense their childishness in the way they respond to comments.. God go help una sha with una ego and pride.

Anyways @ Infofirst, you be one of my original favorite poster on this thread and i love your maturity in the way you post.

Back to biz, I'm already in a Ucad buy and i am looking for 98xx and 99 if possible. thanks for the re-confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 8:21am On Sep 11, 2012
Toks2008:

sellers of euro should place their stop loss at 12827 and leave their position to run.Only a breach of that will suggest a bullish continuation.But looking at euro, this bullish surge may go as high as 12850 before we see a strong pullback. This is why i hedge positions sometimes. Price action is so random that using outright stop loss can be unwarranted rather i place a pending hedge order where there ought to be a stop loss and this i can do because i understand supp and res levels.

Euro is indeed on a very confusing move. Sellers will be so angry when they see euro move as high as 12850 then crash down like thunderbolt. But buyers should bow out at 12827. We will resume buying if euro breaks that strong res level and if that level holds then i see euro crashing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Kirinwa: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2012
raycolz_84: sell EU at 1.2803, TP; 1.2772, SL; 1.2823

AAi. Chai bros.Which kain formation be this one again.Ewo! Check daily chart.Never trade against the trend otherwise margin call will kiss you. cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by odiaero2: 9:02am On Sep 11, 2012
Are we there yet? cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2012
Toks2008:

Morning friends,

Happy pipping

If you entered euro sell at 12785 please exit now at 12794 as euro may go higher to test 12827/50. You may sell back if that res hold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2012
Toks2008:

If you entered euro sell at 12785 please exit now at 12794 as euro may go higher to test 12827/50. You may sell back if that res hold.

Traders of euro should be prepared to buy euro back at a retest of supp 12774 with tp at 12794/12816 with vivid sl at 12750.crazy

[9:21:35 AM] Forex Refuge: trade with care
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 9 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2012
Just sold the Dow based on a confluence of signals. Double top on the hourly chart, neckline also 61.8% retracement and of course the daily is well bearish.

Also went short on Gold, mainly because the daily remain overextended and the stochastics is showing a double top with the 4H being clearly bearish. This trade is somewhat risky though but we'll see.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (102)

Dangote Drives Himself To Pastor Ituah's Place On Condolence Visit / Binary Option Free Alert / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.