Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart (7102 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / My New Girlfriend Says She Cant Control Her Self When She Is Alone With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
ifihearam:

i suggest you open a thread for her and i will be right behind you
grin This one you open, sweetcocoa never gree for you. How that one go work na? grin
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Hey[b] Dyt [/b] i humbly demand your beautiful presence accompanied by an innocent smile. Pls., come up here and lets have a smooth conservation if just a min. I'm tempted to create a post for US; You and I wink i want your approval smiley
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by chucky234(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
I'm so worried, you don't understand my condition. Dyt never reply. Only her smile can restore my normalcy. See papers full table, i can't think straight. Chei, make una help me o o o o o o o
Dyt wey don go exile na she you dey waste your tears for,guy follow Jambsupport oooo
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by chucky234(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

grin This one you open, sweetcocoa never gree for you. How that one go work na? grin
Him go need to open more thread cos Sweetcocoa don sign heart off for me
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by ifihearam: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
D-Explorer:

who tell you,the next thread i will open will be an open invitation for all nairalanders for our wedding
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by ifihearam: 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
Hey[b] Dyt [/b] i humbly demand your beautiful presence accompanied by an innocent smile. Pls., come up here and lets have a smooth conservation if just a min. I'm tempted to create a post for US; You and I wink i want your approval smiley

dyt bis don expire
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by chucky234(m): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
MY RICH PROFILE:
l also underwent an IQ test on 23rd of
June 2009, conducted by WIXAWIN
which is a service of TMG B.V. (address:Postbus 76253, 1070 EG Amsterdam,The Netherlands), with the technical assistance of Sybase 365 Asia Sdn Bhd;
Helpline number: 603-2072 2617. The result of the IQ Test says; Your IQ is score is 120. Congratulations! You have scored above average! Think what you can do with a little bit more
determination.
ln fact, l have also been told by some of my teachers and lecturers that l am a genius since l was in form 1, back in
1972, until today. The latest IQ test after my 23rd June 2009 IQ test, was done thru my US associate on Wednesday January 13th 2010. l was reluctant to sit for the test but he insisted to test me and finally l attempted the questions.
Amazingly l managed to answer fully
correct all the questions and he said that l'm entitled and deserve the highest score, for eg. 160 or even higher.
Actually, l have sat numerous IQ tests
since l was in primary school until this
year, mostly impromptu and accidental,carried out mostly by my teachers and lecturers, as well as by some foreign examiners and associates. Similarly, l did not expect that l could answer all of the questions fully correct or almost fully correct because some of the questions were mathematical and l was not allowed to use the calculator. Thus, l had to answer and calculate the mathematical questions manually and still, l managed to get the answer almost correct, with some decimal points discrepancies, since l was not allowed to use the calculator.Some of the questions were only pictures, with no words, numbers,explanation, etc., but after l attempted such questions, l've been told by the examiner that my answers were correct.
Nevertheless, l did not sit/attempt all IQ tests which apparently were bias and were to undermine me with less relevant and sub-standard questions, carried out by less credible institutions/persons with less integrity. One example of the question of this nature was; what were the best selling Chinese and/or Tamil books in 2009? Surely l could not answer correctly because l don't read Chinese and/or Tamil books. Perhaps, as a general knowledge, l may get the
answer accidentally from the media like newspaper, tv, internet, etc.
In real life however, l would like and l
would prefer to remain low profile,
wearing inferior and shabby attire, being quiet, passive and less responsive to others and to the community, etc.
except if it is really necessary to act
otherwise, despite my high IQ scores
and my 2 law degrees. Thus, many
people called me stupid, weird and ugly,etc. etc., and frankly speaking, l enjoy to having this kind of negative perception against me. Some other reasons why l prefer to remain low profile, passive, etc., have been because of l have so many jealous and malicious peoples and enemies around me, in close distance and in far distance. This fact has been affirmed by some of my close lecturers &
close friends.
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
To Dyt <=== *Rumbling Barry White song - I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO GIVE * grin *half copied lyrics* wink

I know that, our love is different
Our lives will be different

Trust me baby, trust me
Now, that I'm here, no more tears

Come here, come here
And you won't find, things
That broke your heart
And blew your mind

Not here, no, not here
And my, oh, my
Girl, can't you see, can't you see that I I've got so much to give to you, my dear

It's gonna take a lifetime, it's gonna take years
To you my dear I've got so much to give

It's gonna take my lifetime
It's gonna take years and years
And years and years

And I'll fill you in your hopes and dreams

Believe me, girl, you got everything
Right here, right here

No one could offer you more
Than the love I have for you in store

It's here, oh, oh, yeah
And my, oh, my

Honey, can't you see, can't you see that I
I've got so much to give to you my dear

And years and years

And I'll fill you in your hopes and dreams
Believe me, girl, you got everything
Right here, right here

No one could offer you more
Than the love I have for you in store

It's here, oh, oh, yeah
And my, oh, my

Honey, can't you see, can't you see that I
I've got so much to give to you my dear

And years and years

Believe me, baby
We've found that certain thing
That certain feeling
That lets two people
Express themselves, how they feel

Let your love flow inside of you
Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, baby
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by Dyt(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2012
cat walks in
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dyt: cat walks in
*thinking* (is it catwalks in or cat walks in..shuddering) *gains confidence*
Here she comes, feeling like a star. Oh yeah, she's a star. Dyt, with that reply, my dinner can wait. How did it go - your day? smiley
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by ifihearam: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dyt: cat walks in

Where have you been. My dude has been restless,he refused eating and drinking beer
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by Dyt(f): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2012
Peeps 2 c who's in
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dyt: Peeps 2 c who's in
Dyt na only your face dey my mind? I've got long-term plans for you babe. I'm restless, i need you to comfort me. I neva normal since afternoon, restore me, only that pretty smile can be that potent with no side-effect wink
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
ifihearam:

Where have you been. My dude has been restless,he refused eating and drinking beer
Guy, no spoil my show. Yes, i no eat, Yes, am restless, commot the drinking beer part grin
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by Dyt(f): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
cry
I nid sm1 help me out
Lost touch mehn
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dyt: cry
I nid sm1 help me out
Lost touch mehn
The help is here smiley how do you want it? wink
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2012
Show me sm stunts
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dyt please whatever you do,accept him,he's a nice man.
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
freecocoa: Dyt please whatever you do,accept him,he's a nice man.
grin grin chei, see endorsement! Freecocoa, can i keep shining this teeth grin grin *exhale*
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
Dyt: Show me sm stunts
Stunts? Like acrobatics and choreography? LOL. Pretty one, the best stunt is the promise of a life together and forever smiley Guess what? I'm having a surprise for you tomorrow morning wink grin right now am thinking of having the bestest of night ONLY with your beautiful smile. Dyt, we could grow something deep from within us and see it last a life-time but tonight, all i want is to see you smile smiley
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by freecocoa(f): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
grin grin chei, see endorsement! Freecocoa, can i keep shining this teeth grin grin *exhale*
Yes keep smiling dear,she's all yours.

Just show her you are able and capable cool
Re: Help!!!!! I Cant Control My Heart by DExplorer1: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
freecocoa: Yes keep smiling dear,she's all yours.

Just show her you are able and capable cool
Able and capable? Like in between the legs wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Lady's Response To The Thread On Come To My House Syndrome / But why Do All IBO women leave ther Mustache growing?? / I Need A Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.