Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,122 members, 7,842,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Can You Do Anything For LOVE? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do Anything For LOVE? (10757 Views)

What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? / Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by avalontony(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
i can farouk for love.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by buchi25: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2012
Love to me means sacrifice, one can go extra miles, climb the mountains, do something extrordinary just for love to live and grow. When u say every thing, it means positive and negative tins, legal and illegal, even things that is imoral. If u can not do all of this then ur answer is NO. To me I can pampa love but cant do everytin for love.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Ninilowo(m): 5:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
Love for who? I can do anything for my children. thay are my Love. I can even die for them so far there is assurance that they will not suffer after my demise. But for ladies or spouse I beg..........there is limit to what one can do. I cant die for my spouse now cos afterwards she goes to another fellow.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
I can't.

Cos am human.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2012
No. I refuse to be a mugu,Which is do anything for love.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
nikkyshyne: One thing I know is that I can't kill for love.
ofcourse i can huq the transformer along your street to prove my absolute love for you....real talk
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by freecocoa(f): 6:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
Humblesam:
Please were you forced to faint or fainted as a result of what you went through or action that warranted your loss of consciousness. I pity for you.
Ha why you dey pity for me na?

My one time boyfriend gave me an unbelievable gift and my heart couldn't contain the joy that i passed out for 1 minute just to take it all in,what's there to pity me about?cheesy
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: Ha why you dey pity for me na?

My one time boyfriend gave me an unbelievable gift and my heart couldn't contain the joy that i passed out for 1 minute just to take it all in,what's there to pity me about?cheesy

Now you know I'm not wrong when I said "money"
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by zilon12(m): 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: Well i once fainted for love,it was really a tough thing to do but i did it for love,so yes people can do anything for love.

Me as an example.
fainting aint all that risky
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by freecocoa(f): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis:

Now you know I'm not wrong when I said "money"
Will you get off my case already?where in god's name is your sense of humor? Jeez!angry

Like i would faint even if i'm given a billion naira with the way e be me now.undecided
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by follyfash85: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
I once cried for someone to love me!then I realized that love is an illusion,since then i never stop getting 'em amd move ahead!.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by mystolad(m): 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2012
there is always difference between love,like and lust.

if you can't do anything order than sex or personal things....thats lust
likeness is the first step of the 3,after which you will now choose between love and lust.
Love is the an emotional affection that goes beyond what you could ever think of.

I can do anything for love.

if you can't do anything for love then u've never experience love.
you will surely anything if he/she reciprocate the type of love you have for him/her.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by ydtaurus5: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
i cn do anytin 4 love bt in the process the guy started feelng am forcng myself or buying him and try to adjust bt findng it difficult.i want to stop joor!
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by brain54(m): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2012
Yes i can catch a grenade,jump in front of a train,or off a cliff,take a bullet for someone i luv...no biggie!
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
I wish i ve wats called 'love' in my dictionary i wud ve knwn wat 2 comment
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by crislyn(f): 9:45pm On Aug 11, 2012
~vicky~:

chaiii dis guy dey funny cheesy cheesy
over funny dey worry d guy
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by 7footre(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
Like falling for it(love) is not enough?
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by vulpeslopez(m): 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2012
I pray say make I die 4 one babe all in d name of love,guys just de form JACK he red now u go hear Ladies first.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by edey2real: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
How about you impersonating for love. LOL!!!
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by tomakint: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2012
tomakint: Just a question that seems to be bothering my heart! Why? People lay claim to the fact that they can do anything for love, but in the real sense of it, it is not always true. Is it really possible for humans to do anything for love?

Humans are ruled by Instinct and Emotion, from these two come our Freewill (our voluntary actions toward others). We choose to love or hate! The instinctive part of love is more frequent with our female folks than the males. Why? A woman can just fall in love with a guy for no obvious reason or reason that may sound stupid to a guy, it happens with the guys too but not as frequent and much as with ladies, this is the truth (I know we try to hide this part of love, many people call it infatuation or lust, but you will agree with me they are all subsets of LOVE)! Love is defined as an emotion (or feeling) of strong affection and personal attachment towards oneself and others! Of course, the definitions of love varies, it is not tied down on one definition. You can see Love as an action towards others based on compassion and affection that is just the way it is! By the Natural Law of LOVE, the first person you fall in love with is yourself but when it comes to sharing that love with somebody else (no matter how you claim you love that fellow) the selfish interest in man coupled with the FEAR (will he or she love me the way I did?) factor now rears its head. Love has recorded so many tales of woes that it’s so difficult to mend many broken hearts. The most important thing about love is genuineness of hearts towards each other or one another and contentment. As humans, these are tall orders and seem impossible most times. Music, books, poems about love are in their countless numbers, in actual fact no subject have come under serious scrutiny other than love yet many people (including myself) have come under the stinging effects of LOVE as we see it in this LIFE! The problem with people is that LOVE is divine, special, tender! On the other side, we humans are created with limitations love is not, we are finite beings love is infinite; therefore you are supposed to love like humans with your limitations and not like ANGELS or the SUPERPOWERS. When I say limitations, you know what you can take and not take as a person operate along this terrain and you will be glad you did. WOMEN are not properties; they are for us MEN to be LOVED!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by godstino(m): 3:29am On Aug 12, 2012
I can do ANYTHING but not EVERYTHING for love...so it depends.,.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by DCAT: 5:05am On Aug 12, 2012
love sucks
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by commited(m): 7:35am On Aug 12, 2012
[quote author=Beync]I can do reasonable things for luv[/quote
now, this is luv, truely indeed.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by commited(m): 7:41am On Aug 12, 2012
DCAT: love sucks
no it doesn't. Its our attitude n d way we feel about it (luv) dat makes it sucks.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by commited(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2012
luv itseelf knows no bound. but we being human as far as dis evil world is concerned has limit n thus, our luv has limit. But in all, it depends on d individual n d situation @ hand..
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Duxe(f): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2012
Love?.. Does it exist?

For those of u who claim u can do anything 4 love, can u empty ur account,sell ur assets both home n abroad 4 ur love? until then..

N if theres such a person..i'd force d word in2 my dictionary 4 ya. Lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by davidcobi: 7:54am On Aug 12, 2012
Love is just a metaphor. The actual thing is being fond of someone (they call it Love).

I would do anything in my power for love, but it doesn't mean hurting others for my selfish motives.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by commited(m): 8:12am On Aug 12, 2012
Duxe: Love?.. Does it exist?

For those of u who claim u can do anything 4 love, can u empty ur account,sell ur assets both home n abroad 4 ur love? until then..

N if theres such a person..i'd force d word in2 my dictionary 4 ya. Lol

luv doesn't entails robbing peter2 pay paul thought sum unbelievable tins do hap 4 luv.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by uzor02(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2012
There Ȋ̝̊̅̄§ nothing like LOVE U̶̲̥̅̊ die 4 her all in D̶̲̥̅̊ name of LOVE. She marries your brother
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by MichaelAvede: 8:57am On Aug 12, 2012
I refuse to eat anytin fore 16 days just bcaz of lov. And i trike 4rom Bayelsa to Asaba just because of lov. I can do anytin gøod or bad becaz of Lov. Even nw i dey cry becaz of lov cry
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by davidcobi: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2012
Michael Avede: I refuse to eat anytin fore 16 days just bcaz of lov. And i trike 4rom Bayelsa to Asaba just because of lov. I can do anytin gøod or bad becaz of Lov. Even nw i dey cry becaz of lov cry
Are you ok bro? undecided
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by mu2sa2: 9:47am On Aug 12, 2012
Floxyluv: Yes, i can do anything for love. But it depends on "what" and "who". I swim past oceans, climb mountains, walk through valleys, walk on fire, walk on hot coal to prove my undying love. grin grin grin grin -YES I CAN!!!
U are qualified to b d world's greatest lover if u add 'I can die for love' to ur list. Of course it's all bobo, no b so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) / I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.) / The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.