Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,128 members, 7,845,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe (16060 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by RoyalRoy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
A shallow President with shallow people all around him. You spend energy fighting opposition instead of working on the nation. If El Rufai was wrong in his accusations, then put the records straight and stop asking him for solutions. What are all the ministers and S.As being paid for? They are supposed to be the best. Bloody nonsense government...bloody nonsense supporters!!!!!
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by reindeer: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
Fantastic. So the GEJ government now admits it is out of ideas and now begs the opposition for ideas?
A little bit of honesty from the camp of the clueless.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Clerverly: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2012
kk
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by occam(m): 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
Okupe over to you. Now you have something to keep you busy and show your daft boss you're working and earning your pay.

At least you'll have more than one item on your status report
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by friedrice1: 11:01pm On Aug 10, 2012
dedeike:
No government in the world resigns because of terrorism. Last month we saw Isreali tourists killed by a suicide bomber in Europe, no body called for the resignation of the Bulgarian president.
Till tomorrow, suicide bombings occur in parts of Isreali territory despite their sophistication in intelligence. No body called for resignation of Isreali prime minister.
When US was attacked from outside, not this our home grown terrorism, the whole America stood behind Bush. Both democrats and republicans alike. No body called for Bush's resignation.
It took America almost a decade to track the perpetrator Osama.
Even in Kenya, recently suicide bombings have been going off in parts of Kenya. No body has called for the resignation of the president.
All over the world, terrorism is considered a global threat which must be confronted by all and not playing politics with it.

If it were genocide or internal rebellion which the govt can't contend with, the international community will be calling for GEJ's resignation.
But have you ever wondered why no other country or UN or international community has not condemned GEJ talkless of asking him to resign?
It's food for thought
Naija type terrorism has been a daily exercise since May last year with no clear cut solution, idea or effort by your Principal to curtail it.
you comparison is highly misplaced.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf: Mr red-eyed Rufai. Dr Doyin Okupe simply asked you what solutions you profer as a Nigerian with a stake in the country, instead of being a loudspeaker of bad news like a subversive.

Sir, prove that you are more than simply a winshes hero. Prove that you are not a boko haram hurrah singer.
That can't be too hard, can it? shocked

What happen to hundreds of advisers they have,are they not getting paid for advising the President?

Beaf do you have any personal problem with El Rufai?

Do you really make any sence from what that german shepard just spit there?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
^
I wonder how adults like you fail to make sense. embarassed

reindeer:
Fantastic. So the GEJ government now admits it is out of ideas and now begs the opposition for ideas?
A little bit of honesty from the camp of the clueless.

Are the opposition Nigerians? Or are they from Chad?
Dude, you sound daft and clueless. If you deny that you have a stake in Nigeria, then you are a saboteur like El Rufai at best and a traitor at worst.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
@beaf,Am not going to reply to your rantings this nyt. I merely asked you why you could demean yourself,and you still went ahead to do so.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by dedeike: 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2012
God is watching El Rufai, Buhari, Tunde Bakare and all other Boko Haram advocates on Nairaland who seek to erect their political popularity on the bones of innocent victims of this Boko haram terrorists attacks.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by naturalwaves: 11:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Why will a president appoint a medical doctor as a SSA on public affairs? This president is just getting CLUELESS day by day.I think we need to raise a S.O.S call and save GEJ from 'the cluelessness syndrome'.Power has landed on wrong hands and it is at times like this when d nation is on fire and nothing could be done about it that the great apex of incompetence is brought to d fore.My advice to GEJ: Stop touting individuals,talk less and take actions cos action,they say,speaks louder than words.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 11:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
delvinmaya: @beaf,Am not going to reply to your rantings this nyt. I merely asked you why you could demean yourself,and you still went ahead to do so.

And I merely called you a fool.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 11:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf: Imagine a man from a certain village.
Imagine the women and daughters from his village being ra'ped by armed robbers who are also from his village.

No, picture that man jumping in glee each time there is a violation. Now draw your conclusions about the man who rather than profer solutions to the violation of the women in his village, screams "keep away from 2015 or no peace!"
...In the meantime, yet more daughters and women are ra'ped by armed robbers who are from his village.

That man is El Rufai, he is IBB, Ciroma, kaita and the other core-Northern elite vultures that see the innocent blood of even women and kids as tools to coerce positions in the 2015 elections.
Core-Northerners have suffered enough under these beasts.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
The little crumds they feed these agents is getting them intoxicated.

They find it hard to recognise truth when they see one.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by MahatmaGhandi: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2012
Power broking Ping-pong at its best,
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Elueme: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2012
lacasa: U can see the difference of aving intelligent advisers by Ɣou & avin the likes of okupe n abati, 40 laptop crew by you grin

Isn't it interesting dat this same "suppposed bigot" has a yoruba woman under his employ, anϑ this same "suppposed bigot" facilitated the call fσr GEJ ϯo become acting President wen Yar'adua (his kinsman) was ill

Gotta love El-rufai i tell you gringrin

a whole govt can't even handle a "supposed bigot"

1 word-Clueless gringrin

Lmaooo... cheesy
have you bothered to ask yourself what was the motive for being on the side of GEJ then? why didn't the likes of him( elrufai) come all out to support the president when the misunderstanding first started? He ll be acting in self deceit to say he was indispensable in the battle to enthrone GEJ against the ya Adua 's cabal because the case was visible for the baby in the uterus to see . But the northern elites of which he is a part saw the president as someone to weak to contest.. He elrufai thinking he was favoured by OBasanjo had started fantasizing of a possible presidency in the event Jonathan ll not have the will to run but he was disappointed and that explains the hate we are all witnesses to today..

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2012
@beaf,insults flow from your mouth like the water used to bathe you when you were born,those i called senile were those calling you 40 man brigade,and your daft self decide to pick quarrel wit me. What happened to the phrase enemy of my enemy? Gosh,you make me wonder. @least i agree with you on el rufai. But your character online makes me wonder bout the real you.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by occam(m): 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
dedeike: Criticism is cheap especially when the critic is clueless. Doyin's admonition is crystal clear. If you feel that government is not doing anything, you adduce reasons why and proffrer alternative solutions. That way people will take you more serious. That is the foundation upon which credible opposition is built.

You can't just call your self an opposition leader and you repeat the same pedestrian lines that an arm chair critic in a local bar will do.

El Rufai should tell us how better he could tackle the Boko haram challenge. He should be able to say GEJ was wrong in appointing the NSA OR the CHIEF OF DEFENCE STAFF or the new IG of Police.
El Rufai should be able to tell us that, if we had the misfortune of having him as our president in these trying times, he would have sacked all the policemen and recruit new ones so that Boko Haram will stop.
El Rufai should tell us whether he will mount roadblocks on every street in Nigeria so as to prevent suicide bombers from killing themselves and other Nigerians on the process.
EL Rufai should come out and tell us that he wouldn't have charged Senator Ali Nfume to court or he will just shoot him directly.
El Rufai should tell us whether the setting up of JTF is wrong or not.
El Rufai should tell us that he will not be resident in Aso rock while the people are dying hence he will relocate to the streets of Maidugri and govern Nigeria from there.
El rufai should tell us that he will send drones to destroy the people of Maidugri because Boko Haram is in their midst.
Arm chair criticism never brings power. It may be popular in the interim but it has a way of leaving the person hollow at the long run.

Leaders are always criticized. Jonathan should show results or at least tell us his plan on making Nigeria safer.

Its Rutai''s right to talk trash and my option to listen or not. Jonathan on the other hand is paid to solve the problem of Boko Harem menace.

Better advice OKupe to sit tight inside his Kernel until he has something to bark about. Right now he's a dishevelled old dog that needs to be put down
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by ganye1: 11:12pm On Aug 10, 2012
Super1759: So this arabian goatie mallam is still talking..can elrufai swear that he dosent know anything about BH. So bad!!
and you swear that El-rufai has anything to do with BH.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Beaf
The notherners suffered more under Senior Yaradua and they will suffer more for refusing western education.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
Can we pay El Rufai to become a Nigerian citizen with a stake in the country? Lol!
Whose people are being killed daily? I would like to know. cool

I can't imagine leaders from any other part of the country acting as shamelessly as the core-Northern ones. They have bought themselves into headship of their people whom they have now enslaved. The El Rufai's of this world do not think their people are worth progress, but only see them as political tools to be bombed away in their vain struggle to extend the pall of enslavement they have cast over their own people to the rest of Nigeria. We tasted it in the past, and we spat it out.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
delvinmaya: @beaf,insults flow from your mouth like the water used to bathe you when you were born,those i called senile were those calling you 40 man brigade,and your daft self decide to pick quarrel wit me. What happened to the phrase enemy of my enemy? Gosh,you make me wonder. @least i agree with you on el rufai. But your character online makes me wonder bout the real you.

My apologies, bro.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Super1759: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2012
Royal Roy: A shallow President with shallow people all around him. You spend energy fighting opposition instead of working on the nation. If El Rufai was wrong in his accusations, then put the records straight and stop asking him for solutions. What are all the ministers and S.As being paid for? They are supposed to be the best. Bloody nonsense government...bloody nonsense supporters!!!!!
obviously I sense you escaped from psychiatric home and stormed into this news. When last did you listen to the happenins in this nation. Same people like you will condemn everyone seating in aso rock. What have you done to help this nation as a person. Smh
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Clerverly: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
dedeike:
This is exactly the problem Okupe has with El Rufai. You just come and rant rubbish without offering any logical or coherent response to the subject matter of discourse.
Pray how does this your tantrums address the topic at hand.
Thi[b]s is just an escapist strategy to distract us from the cross pollination of ideas in this botanical garden of Intellectuals[/b]. But I won't oblige you
It's understandable that you may not have the intellectual and mental ability to sustain a healthy debate on this score.
It's better you just keep quiet and learn from the sidelines.
Dedeike you dont posses any intellectual and mental consitution to sustain any logical argument let alone cross pollinating idea. You are nothing but a mere charge and bail lawyer who suddenly stumbled on an ill-gotten and illegally acquired fortune courtesy of your father's insatiable quest for looting our common treasury. So next time dont come here and brag about your intellectual capability because and I repeat you are deficient in honesty.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Beaf

Why are you tal as if Northern problem started under EL rufai?

Why do you fail to critisize those PDP Godfathers that are northerners?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by amlydave: 11:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
EL-Rufai is a disappointment. At a point I begun to wonder if he is not one of those sponsoring BOKO HARAM to go about killing innocent souls so as to discredit the government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I expected a person of El-Rufai's calibre to profer solutions to the problems he has identified instead of telling the president to resign. Should the president resign and he gets to the office, what will he do to combat Boko Haram? If El-Rufai thinks he can tame Boko Haram if he assumes the office of the president, then we have enough reason to suspect him as a member of the Boko Haram, afterall he is now telling Nigerians that he has the power to control them (Boko Haram) but unless GEJ resigns and gives him the chance. What a prime suspect !
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Super1759: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2012
ganye1:
and you swear that El-rufai has anything to do with BH.
every reasonable responsible intelligent nigerian knows that elrufai and his cohorts are behind this. The writing is on the wall, even ma aged grand ma knows it.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by dedeike: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
fried-rice:

Naija type terrorism has been a daily exercise since May last year with no clear cut solution, idea or effort by your Principal to curtail it.
you comparison is highly misplaced.
Since I was a kid, it has been customary for every news bulletin either on Tv or Radio to end with stories of suicide bombings in Isreal and some parts of middle east.
Till tomorrow, its still recurring. It's difficult to end homegrown terrorism anywhere in the world abruptly.
If the terrorism is sponsored from outside or perpetrated by outsiders, you can deploy your intelligence to Quell it. You can even deny them access and entry into the country. You can also block their monetary transfers.
But you have a situation where a section of the country is indisposed to the present power equation and they feel that the best way to go about it is to bomb themselves gradually.
It could have been better and easier if Boko Haram were an army of sorts or a rebel group which are visible and advance with their military might to capture territories like in Syria.
I will be the first person to call for GEJ's sack, if he can't deploy soldiers to confront them.

But in this case, BH is an orientation. Anybody can automatically be a Boko haram once you take up the orientation. There's no special camp or uniform or faces.
All it takes is to go into your closet and couple up Gas cylinder and cables and drive to the nearest public place to kill yourself.
You have nothing to loose so even when a security man tries to stop you in your tracks, you explode yourself and the deed is done.
Then we all converge in Nairaland to shout GEJ.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Elueme: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
Royal Roy: A shallow President with shallow people all around him. You spend energy fighting opposition instead of working on the nation. If El Rufai was wrong in his accusations, then put the records straight and stop asking him for solutions. What are all the ministers and S.As being paid for? They are supposed to be the best. Bloody nonsense government...bloody nonsense supporters!!!!!
To correct your ignorance, the president is to busy to respond to nitwits and attention seekers like elrufai... You ll be correct if the president himself has been involved in banters with any of the said detractors.. So far he's kept calm which takes discipline and self control considering the level of defamation and reticule the likes are directing at his person and office... Okupe is an apparatus of govt and he's obliged to defend the presidency and not necessarily the president and brings the interest of the country at fore.. But if you think you are governed by bloody nonsense government it implies you are a bloody nonsense follower.. What a self convicting scenario. Too bad
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
delvinmaya: @beaf,insults flow from your mouth like the water used to bathe you when you were born,those i called senile were those calling you 40 man brigade,and your daft self decide to pick quarrel wit me. What happened to the phrase enemy of my enemy? Gosh,you make me wonder. @least i agree with you on el rufai. But your character online makes me wonder bout the real you.

Typical Nigerian Man,you don't even know your stand.

You only stay where bag of rice and laptops dey flow
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by proudlyafrican(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2012
wrexs: @Beaf...and why should the citizenry be the one solving the problem for the Government. what is the essence of having a Governement if they cant solve /profer solutions to problems threatening the lives of the people that elected them into power? Being a C-in-C gives such person the power to take decision that protects his people and not begging/intimating oppositions for advise or even pointing fingers at them...if you cant handle it, simply quit.
It would be good for you to at least google up what the Government is doing to tackle the security situation in the country or do some research because it is a security issue the Government cannot bring their security plan to the public opinion table for discussion and so to clueless individuals like you and your politically deranged mentor Mallam El-rufai the President must resign.In my submission on El-rufai unguarded statements i educated individuals like you that citizens have responsibilities and duties to it`s country which also lessen the burden of the Government.After all,what is the definition of democracy? Please you and your Mentor should understand that spite does not stop honey from being sweet...I am enjoying improved electricity supply in my area now courtesy of the effort of this administration in ensuring that we enjoy the dividends of democracy that is why i am online at this hour.I am not a PDP praise singer,as you will see me bashing the Government tomorrow where they fail but i enjoy constructive criticism.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf: Can we pay El Rufai to become a Nigerian citizen with a stake in the country? Lol!
Whose people are being killed daily? I would like to know. cool

I can't imagine leaders from any other part of the country acting as shamelessly as the core-Northern ones. They have bought themselves into headship of their people whom they have now enslaved. The El Rufai's of this world do not think their people are worth progress, but only see them as political tools to be bombed away in their vain struggle to extend the pall of enslavement they have cast over their own people to the rest of Nigeria. We tasted it in the past, and we spat it out.

succintly put @beaf,but you have to realise there are people dead or hurt now who are innocent. Okupe has not done anything wrong in askin rufai to bring forth ideas. Some pple here say its the sole responsibility of gej,yes it is,but lxk someone asked, do you want him to lay waste to the northern region? Cos its the same you who would accuse him of infringing on rights. During the menace of Anini,do you think the authorities just woke up and arrested him? Some patriotic citizen was behind it. So if rufai knows how to end this boko haram,he should say so,and stop sounding like a broken piano. @beaf,no lele bro,you are on point
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][/b] It would be good for you to at least google up what the Government is doing to tackle the security situation in the country or do some research because it is a security issue the Government cannot bring their security plan to the public opinion table for discussion and so to clueless individuals like you and your politically deranged mentor Mallam El-rufai the President must resign.In my submission on El-rufai unguarded statements i educated individuals like you that citizens have responsibilities and duties to it`s country which also lessen the burden of the Government.After all,what is the definition of democracy? Please you and your Mentor should understand that spite does not stop honey from being sweet...I am enjoying improved electricity supply in my area now courtesy of the effort of this administration in ensuring that we enjoy the dividends of democracy that is why i am online at this hour.I am not a PDP praise singer,as you will see me bashing the Government tomorrow where they fail but i enjoy constructive criticism.

The secret plan by the government about the security situation has failed to yield any result for years.

Tell me you and ur co hort are not confused and I will be amazed.

It is obvious to know the government is confused by changing defence minister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President – Fani Kayode / Okorocha: Those Blackmailing Me For Leading Igbos To APC Now Beneficiaries / Aminu Masari: APC Won’t Find It Difficult Winning 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.