Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,123 members, 7,845,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe (16059 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter ā€“ Nigerians Fires Back ā€“ Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2012
delvinmaya:

have you ever held any leadership position? Even if its fellowship?

To answer your question,that road was concessioned,under obj to bi-courtney,do i need to explain that as well? when work started,the stupid acn led governor of ogun state went to personally disrupt work.

Thank you very much.

Under OBJ u said = PDP
Silly Ogun Gov Gbenga Daniel = PDP

Can't you see PDP has failed Nigerians?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by proudlyafrican(m): 12:08am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

I am happy you read book but I feel so sad coz you failed to understand the book.

Less than 50 people died but the president deploy military and fire helicopter.

How many people have died in Nigeria and the government refuse to do anything.

Instead they commit Nigeria into the hand of God.

Chicken brain come let me enlighten you small.

And did you not hear that Soldiers and police have invaded Okene in search of the master minders and missing guns of the killers of the Deeper life Bible Church members? And did you not hear that barely forty eight hours after a failed suicide bombing failed to hit a high profile target in Damaturu, Yobe state, another suicide bomber has rammed his car into a military patrol in the same city, killing himself and at least five soldiers on August 5th? And were you told that soldiers have not been deployed to crisis area? Please take your drugs at the appropriate time,guess you have not taken it.The bold is for you to understand that there are military presence in all this areas deployed by the Government or you want the Government to invade this areas with the military and you will turn around to accuse GEJ of killing innocent people? Fighting insurgence requires intelligence,military tactics and not a full blown war,you can go and find out from the United States.After the killings of the military guards in Egypt the military responded within hours, deploying attack helicopters to the peninsula Wednesday morning. The retaliatory strikes reportedly killed 20 people, presumably innocent,Is that what you want from GEJ? So you and your Yaro Mentor can call for his resignation?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Sometimes I wonder what the aim of El-Rufai is in life. Is he retired at that young age ? Or is he now hired to create enmity in Nigeria? This is what happens when a man is unemployable. An average politician is unskilled and sits down waiting for ways to find access to Government House. If someone wins an election, allow that person to concentrate. Yaradua (May his find rest) was President and he was very slow due to his health issues, and we understood. There were no threats to his life and curses about his health by critics except at the moment the man was bedridden and the entire North played us like toys. GEJ has been President for a year and I have witnessed massive improvement in Electricity supply, a feat, I did not know could be accomplish in this life time. What does El-Rufai and Bakare really want ? They should wait till 2015 and seek nomination from their party and run against GEJ, if Nigerians vote them to take over from GEJ so be it. Why the needless craze from pulpit and twitter. It is very childish.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Thank you very much.

Under OBJ u said = PDP
Silly Ogun Gov Gbenga Daniel = PDP

Can't you see PDP has failed Nigerians?

If PDP has failed Nigeria. I advise you nominate a candidate from another party come 2015 to run against GEJ and if the electorates vote him to take over so be it. But btween this 2012 and 2015, let us have peace. Please.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 12:14am On Aug 11, 2012
proudlyafrican: [/b]

And did you not hear that [b]Soldiers and police
have invaded Okene in search of the master minders and missing guns of the killers of the Deeper life Bible Church members? And did you not hear that barely forty eight hours after a failed suicide bombing failed to hit a high profile target in Damaturu, Yobe state, another suicide bomber has rammed his car into a military patrol in the same city, killing himself and at least five soldiers on August 5th? And were you told that soldiers have not been deployed to crisis area? Please take your drugs at the appropriate time,guess you have not taken it.The bold is for you to understand that there are military presence in all this areas deployed by the Government or you want the Government to invade this areas with the military and you will turn around to accuse GEJ of killing innocent people? Fighting insurgence requires intelligence,military tactics and not a full blown war,you can go and find out from the United States.After the killings of the military guards in Egypt the military responded within hours, deploying attack helicopters to the peninsula Wednesday morning. The retaliatory strikes reportedly killed 20 people, presumably innocent,Is that what you want from GEJ? So you and your Yaro Mentor can call for his resignation?

bro,i think you should just bone the guy,if you could read through the past few comments,you would see where i said Acn led governor of ogun state(Amosun i believe) and he mentioned Gbenga Daniels. His thinking has been programmed,who knows he might be the next suicide bomber trying to choose his target. Am outta here
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by wanakak: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2012
Ekestar: wrexs who told u dat citizens of a country can profer solution to d govt of their country when d need calls for dat[i]wrexs who told u dat citizens of a country can profer solution to d govt of their country when d need calls for dat[/i]wrexs who told u dat citizens of a country can profer solution to d govt of their country when d need calls for dat
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2012
proudlyafrican: [/b]

And did you not hear that [b]Soldiers and police
have invaded Okene in search of the master minders and missing guns of the killers of the Deeper life Bible Church members? And did you not hear that barely forty eight hours after a failed suicide bombing failed to hit a high profile target in Damaturu, Yobe state, another suicide bomber has rammed his car into a military patrol in the same city, killing himself and at least five soldiers on August 5th? And were you told that soldiers have not been deployed to crisis area? Please take your drugs at the appropriate time,guess you have not taken it.The bold is for you to understand that there are military presence in all this areas deployed by the Government or you want the Government to invade this areas with the military and you will turn around to accuse GEJ of killing innocent people? Fighting insurgence requires intelligence,military tactics and not a full blown war,you can go and find out from the United States.After the killings of the military guards in Egypt the military responded within hours, deploying attack helicopters to the peninsula Wednesday morning. The retaliatory strikes reportedly killed 20 people, presumably innocent,Is that what you want from GEJ? So you and your Yaro Mentor can call for his resignation?

What you said above there is official news.

Unofficial news is here listen ...
They are ordinary miscreants raided by police.

If you doubt me then let Police publish their written statements then you will be surprised.
Or let the journalist interview them one on one.

Bytheway we have more casualties in Nigeria than what's is going on in Okene.

How many pregnant women die in Nigeria hospitals daily?

These happened coz PDP led government failed to utilize the money meant for this purpose.

Getting pregnant in Nigeria is like waiting suicide.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by israelbenzion: 12:17am On Aug 11, 2012
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by israelbenzion: 12:18am On Aug 11, 2012
delvinmaya:

have you ever held any leadership position? Even if its fellowship?

To answer your question,that road was concessioned,under obj to bi-courtney,do i need to explain that as well? when work started,the stupid acn led governor of ogun state went to personally disrupt work.

U wil sink even this low just to score a point? U lie this brazenly? Haba na! We all know d story so no need to lie on it,pls.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:21am On Aug 11, 2012
Under PDP watch again PETER ODILLI curruption case file was withdrawn few days ago.

That was the same man that used State fund to buy helicorpter for his campaign team,do you know how much it is to maintain that in a month?
UNIPORT is not working,it will take you 3hours to get to campus instead of normal 30mins.

Only in Nigeria under PDP watch
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Bukkyade: 12:21am On Aug 11, 2012
dedeike: God is watching El Rufai, Buhari, Tunde Bakare and all other Boko Haram advocates on Nairaland who seek to erect their political popularity on the bones of innocent victims of this Boko haram terrorists attacks.
Mo gbadun! They will all fail. #God is watching.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

If you doubt me then let Police publish their written statements then you will be surprised.

These happened coz PDP led government failed to utilize the money meant for this purpose.

your above statement mirrors your thoughts. You dont see anything good in pdp. Thats your right,but dont just say things without facts. In Ondo state,live births have increased significantly over the last three years,and am not saying its pdp,but am givin you facts,you can check with WHO
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:25am On Aug 11, 2012
Billyonaire: If PDP has failed Nigeria. I advise you nominate a candidate from another party come 2015 to run against GEJ and if the electorates vote him to take over so be it. But btween this 2012 and 2015, let us have peace. Please.

Did I hear you say Peace

Stop Boko Haram and there shall be peace.

Or you want to revoke my freedom of expression?

We deal with the truth nothing more.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 12:27am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

your above statement mirrors your thoughts. You dont see anything good in pdp. Thats your right,but dont just say things without facts. In Ondo state,live births have increased significantly over the last three years,and am not saying its pdp,but am givin you facts,you can check with WHO.
@isreal,except you want to state it here that Amosun(?) did not do such,dnt call me a liar,i believe there is a thread on this on nairaland.the punch,sun, and even the nation carried this piece of news.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Soulcaine(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2012
@delvinmaya

there is an adage dat says the trut is bitter, let u and d other 39 laptop crew swallow d bitter truth, report the truth to mr doyin and have him tell GEJ the same bitter truth. I wish u patience and goodluck as u wait for a response and pls dont hold ur breath

ps: the joker card of setting up cttes is out.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by proudlyafrican(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2012
[b][b]
OYINBOGOJU:

[/b][/b]

This is the reason why i am pleading with you to take your drugs at the appropriate based on your prescription.Your above submission are pointless to the actual topic we are discussing,what is official report and unofficial report? What has death of women in child birth got to do with the topic? Someone just advised me to disregard you because you cannot simply quote him write when he mentioned Amosun of Ogun State and you quoted Gbenga Daniels,so that confirms the fact you could be writing me from your ward in psychiatric hospital.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2012
delvinmaya:

your above statement mirrors your thoughts. You dont see anything good in pdp. Thats your right,but dont just say things without facts. In Ondo state,live births have increased significantly over the last three years,and am not saying its pdp,but am givin you facts,you can check with WHO

I thought I was talking with a living human being.

Is ondo state under PDP watch?

Ondo is moving under Labour Party

Use another example from PDP led state my friend.

Or you want to use Lagos.

Can't you just agree with me that you leaders in PDP are insane.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by musiwa3: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2012
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by dedeike: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2012
Billyonaire: Sometimes I wonder what the aim of El-Rufai is in life. Is he retired at that young age ? Or is he now hired to create enmity in Nigeria? This is what happens when a man is unemployable. An average politician is unskilled and sits down waiting for ways to find access to Government House. If someone wins an election, allow that person to concentrate. Yaradua (May his find rest) was President and he was very slow due to his health issues, and we understood. There were no threats to his life and curses about his health by critics except at the moment the man was bedridden and the entire North played us like toys. GEJ has been President for a year and I have witnessed massive improvement in Electricity supply, a feat, I did not know could be accomplish in this life time. What does El-Rufai and Bakare really want ? They should wait till 2015 and seek nomination from their party and run against GEJ, if Nigerians vote them to take over from GEJ so be it. Why the needless craze from pulpit and twitter. It is very childish.
My brother, your thoughts are as good as mine.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2012
[b]Hmmm... this is very interesting, it seems the number of supporters of my amiable Presido GEJ is increasing everyday smiley,
even in Nairaland shocked shocked. There's no denying the fact that that guy is working and now delivering... I therefore wonder what 2014 would look like. cool cool
God Bless Nigeria!!
[/b]
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa-Ibom and
Enugu state, just to mention some PDP-led highly performing states
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by AZeD1(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2012
If i remember correctly, El rufai asked GEJ to resign. That also qualifies as an advice.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

i believe in my post i said its not the work of pdp,do you need glasses to read well again.
@soul caine,this truth am about to tell you will be too bitter for you to swallow,and thats if you could recognise the truth even if it jumps and hops under your nose. I have a laptop and no i got it myself,i dont need anyone to buy laptop for me,when they could afford to buy me bb porsche,for this kinda job,laptop too small. But what would you know when you are still suckin mama's breast,playin with sand and come here to post with a running nose. Forums are meant for creative and matured minds,not childish and underdeveloped ones like yours. Now run along to your mama. I repeat,and i stand by it, gej is the best thing to happen to this country since the 70s,if you got issues with my assertion,go and drown shikena.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:42am On Aug 11, 2012
Gabbysky:

Bayelsa
Rivers
Akwa-Ibom and
Enugu state, just to mention some PDP-led highly performing states

High performing state

Can you list out the developments there,you don't just write names just like that.

I deal with reality than those shit you type up there.

Bayelsa is that not the state with Patiences as her permanent secretary and the state house of assemble approved it.

You must be confused my dear Gabby
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:44am On Aug 11, 2012
delvinmaya:
i believe in my post i said its not the work of pdp,do you need glasses to read well again.
@soul caine,this truth am about to tell you will be too bitter for you to swallow,and thats if you could recognise the truth even if it jumps and hops under your nose. I have a laptop and no i got it myself,i dont need anyone to buy laptop for me,when they could afford to buy me bb porsche,for this kinda job,laptop too small. But what would you know when you are still suckin mama's breast,playin with sand and come here to post with a running nose. Forums are meant for creative and matured minds,not childish and underdeveloped ones like yours. Now run along to your mama. I repeat,and i stand by it, gej is the best thing to happen to this country since the 70s,if you got issues with my assertion,go and drown shikena.

I think i need glass to see the progress PDP led government is making.

Even with microscope i can't see anything from PDP led government.

If there is any please let me know.

But you can give me more example from the northern side,who knows i might agree with you.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

High performing state

Can you list out the developments there,you don't just write names just like that.

I deal with reality than those shit you type up there.

Bayelsa is that not the state with Patiences as her permanent secretary and the state house of assemble approved it.

You must be confused my dear Gabby

I don't type anyhow believe me,
That said, if you truly know the meaning of development, kindly visit those states yourself and when there plz ask anyone to give you some pictures of the place taken five or three years ago.
when u're done, come back and thank me (whatever your name is)
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Soulcaine(m): 1:07am On Aug 11, 2012
@delvinmaya
i am still laffin.
Didnt know d truth was this bitter!
Na BB porsche dey for give u?
No offense jst quoting u,hmmn very cheap conscience!
To say that GEJ is d best thing to happen since d 70's, gosh lwkmd honestly no pun.*still laffing*
check this:
ur house is on fire and d fireman with the hose is accusing ur neighbour of not having water in his house!
So for sayin the truth am now a child? But its oft said dat the truth is heard from d mouth of sucklings isnt it?
*still laffing*
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by donfineboi: 1:09am On Aug 11, 2012
Gabbysky: [b]Hmmm... this is very interesting, it seems the number of supporters of my amiable Presido GEJ is increasing everyday smiley,
even in Nairaland shocked shocked. There's no denying the fact that that guy is working and now delivering... I therefore wonder what 2014 would look like. cool cool
God Bless Nigeria!!
[/b]

I remember vividly soMe months ago president joNathan came out and said that Boko haram are a part of his Govt. Its also recorded that the 1st high ranking person arrested as a major sponsor of boko haram is a PDP legislator.ANd the former NSA made some statements linking boko haram to d PDP, that cost him his job. Let's try and be logical here..... The president is not doing a pretty good job on National security. And I wonder why many people are linking buhari n co with boko haram. THe biggest problem we have in this country is the fickle mindedness of Nigerians, dnt we raesoN, can't we read between the lines? Its rather unfortunate
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2012
Gabbysky:

I don't type anyhow believe me,
That said, if you truly know the meaning of development, kindly visit those states yourself and when there plz ask anyone to give you some pictures of the place taken five or three years ago.
when u're done, come back and thank me (whatever your name is)

Well i will when i am convince there is no threat to my life in that region.

Anyway its nice sharing mind with you Gabby........

I hope we both work together for better tomorrow
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][b][/b]

This is the reason why i am pleading with you to take your drugs at the appropriate based on your prescription.Your above submission are pointless to the actual topic we are discussing,what is official report and unofficial report? What has death of women in child birth got to do with the topic? Someone just advised me to disregard you because you cannot simply quote him write when he mentioned Amosun of Ogun State and you quoted Gbenga Daniels,so that confirms the fact you could be writing me from your ward in psychiatric hospital.

Who let this Dog out?

When was the road contract award?
When did the Gov. brought out his own madness?
When did Amosun get into power?

Go back and learn before you start barking.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by dedeike: 1:15am On Aug 11, 2012
delvinmaya:

your above statement mirrors your thoughts. You dont see anything good in pdp. Thats your right,but dont just say things without facts. In Ondo state,live births have increased significantly over the last three years,and am not saying its pdp,but am givin you facts,you can check with WHO.
@isreal,except you want to state it here that Amosun(?) did not do such,dnt call me a liar,i believe there is a thread on this on nairaland.the punch,sun, and even the nation carried this piece of news.
I thought the topic is on El rufai and Okupe. Have we gotten to Ondo?

It is not every Useless comment that you will respond to. It is the antics of some paid agents on this forum to distract any objective discussion, wihich they cannot win for their paymasters, with gibberish and imaginary rantings. So whenever I come across such, I move on to the next and continue the intellectual discourse on the topic at hand. Maybe when I have exhausted the discourse with other objective minds, I can go back to mudslinging.

The danger in joining issues with them, when the debate is on, is that you risk loosing track of the subject matter of discourse. And the informed minds on the thread will find it hard to distinguish who is mentally challenged between both of you.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:17am On Aug 11, 2012
dedeike:
I thought the topic is on El rufai and Okupe. Have we gotten to Ondo?
It is not every Useless comment that you will respond to. It is the antics of some paid agents on this forum to distract any objective discussion, wihich they cannot win for their paymasters, with gibberish and imaginary rantings. So whenever I come across such, I move on to the next and continue the intellectual discourse on the topic at hand. Maybe when I have exhausted the discourse with other objective minds, I can go back to mudslinging.

The danger in joining issues with them, when the debate is on, is that you risk loosing track of the subject matter of discourse. And the informed minds on the thread will find it hard to distinguish who is mentally challenged between both of you.

In search of single development made by PDP led state but he was wrong Ondo belong to LP.

Its a pity he couldn't get any in over 20 states controlled by PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Iā€™m Not A Hungry Governor - Obiano To Critics / Justice Abang Sends 4 NAHCO Staff To Spend Christmas In Jail / Abdullahi Sule: 2023 Is Between PDP & APC; LP/NNPP Don't Have National Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.