Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,802 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe (16062 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 11, 2012
dedeike:
No government in the world resigns because of terrorism. Last month we saw Isreali tourists killed by a suicide bomber in Europe, no body called for the resignation of the Bulgarian president.
Till tomorrow, suicide bombings occur in parts of Isreali territory despite their sophistication in intelligence. No body called for resignation of Isreali prime minister.
When US was attacked from outside, not this our home grown terrorism, the whole America stood behind Bush. Both democrats and republicans alike. No body called for Bush's resignation.
It took America almost a decade to track the perpetrator Osama.
Even in Kenya, recently suicide bombings have been going off in parts of Kenya. No body has called for the resignation of the president.
All over the world, terrorism is considered a global threat which must be confronted by all and not playing politics with it.

If it were genocide or internal rebellion which the govt can't contend with, the international community will be calling for GEJ's resignation.
But have you ever wondered why no other country or UN or international community has not condemned GEJ talkless of asking him to resign?
It's food for thought
who be this e-diot sef? These cheap comments are what scares me from this 40laptop infested board.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Dollarman101: 2:29am On Aug 11, 2012
diluminati:
who be this e-diot sef? These cheap comments are what scares me from this 40laptop infested board.
U be goat. If you no fit counter one thing that the guy said then you shut up or lick Tom tom or blow whistle. Mumu grin
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by kutchs: 2:33am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Their grannis don't know.
She already got her share from the bag of rice and 5 yards of ankara.

Hence she will forbid them.
I can see why you and rufai are so worked up cos u dont get a share from the largesse from GEJ‘s govt. Relax nigga u had ur chance now is ours to enjoy ok?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Dollarman101: 2:36am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

High performing state

Can you list out the developments there,you don't just write names just like that.

I deal with reality than those shit you type up there.

Bayelsa is that not the state with Patiences as her permanent secretary and the state house of assemble approved it.

You must be confused my dear Gabby

Guy. If you no know ask questions. Akwa Ibom is the highest performing state in Nigeria. You need to come pay visit for Uyo, you go see the outstanding performance of a PDP man. Akwa Ibom ayayaya!
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:36am On Aug 11, 2012
kutchs: I can see why you and rufai are so worked up cos u dont get a share from the largesse from GEJ‘s govt. Relax nigga u had ur chance now is ours to enjoy ok?

Get your largess bro......
Nemesis will soon catch up and most of you will end up in exile and those that care to stay will end up like Samuel Doe.

Get it while it Last
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:39am On Aug 11, 2012
Dollarman101:

Guy. If you no know ask questions. Akwa Ibom is the highest performing state in Nigeria. You need to come pay visit for Uyo, you go see the outstanding performance of a PDP man. Akwa Ibom ayayaya!

Akwa Ibom.........Visit for Uyo.............Death Trap

Do you represent your Governor coz i don't know where to put you?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Dollarman101: 2:47am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

You call Uyo death trap? . You dey joke abi you serious? None of the states in southwest can compare with Akwa Ibom. I just dey watch you dey fool yourself since. Na now you show show say u know sabi anything at all. Come to Uyo today, Julius Berger is stationed permanently and they just dey work all the roads nd bridges and structures. Your bush state no fit imagine dt kind thing. Somebody wey come Akwa Ibom since Akpabio era will laugh at you
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by kutchs: 2:50am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Are u 4 real? Were you born stupid or learned to be? I ve followed ur posts on this thread since it opened but cant find anything meaningful in them, must you post just 4 posting sake? Why dont u go to bed and rest ur hot and empty brain?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:50am On Aug 11, 2012
Dollarman101:
You call Uyo death trap? . You dey joke abi you serious? None of the states in southwest can compare with Akwa Ibom. [/b]I just dey watch you dey fool yourself since. Na now you show show say u know sabi anything at all. Come to Uyo today,[b] Julius Berger is stationed permanently and they just dey work all the roads nd bridges and structures. Your bush state no fit imagine dt kind thing. Somebody wey come Akwa Ibom since Akpabio era will laugh at you

And yet you people come to the west in search of greener pasture.

Julius Berger is stationed there.....clap for yourself, development has started.

I never knew criticism of PDP is getting into your bone marrow.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:56am On Aug 11, 2012
I am sure that is the same state they were killing children for child witches.

and instead for the governor to stand for the oppressed,he wages his war against the human right activists.

Any development that is against human right is under-development.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Dollarman101: 3:00am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

And yet you people come to the west in search of greener pasture.

Julius Berger is stationed there.....clap for yourself, development has started.

grin grin grin dis guy dey kolo ooo. Guy, how many wraps of Igbo you take this night wey make you dey fool yourself for public like this? I thought I was gisting with a normal person before I come see his last sentence. "I never knew criticism of PDP is getting into your bone marrow I dey praise Akpabio, you dey talk criticism. Who criticise PDP? Me? This guy is high grin
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:05am On Aug 11, 2012
Dollarman101:
grin grin grin dis guy dey kolo ooo. Guy, how many wraps of Igbo you take this night wey make you dey fool yourself for public like this? I thought I was gisting with a normal person before I come see his last sentence. "I never knew criticism of PDP is getting into your bone marrow I dey praise Akpabio, you dey talk criticism. Who criticise PDP? Me? This guy is high grin

OMG

i see you fail to understand as much as you read.

I confirm now that you didn't go through this thread before you jump into the ship.

Anyway i give you time to go through it and see where both factions are coming from.

Maybe you will understand better...
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by kutchs: 3:06am On Aug 11, 2012
@Dollarman101 pls let that boy be, im de look for pesin we go follow die. U no see say de guy don reach quarter to go?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Yeah i don't expect anything more you guys.

Little things blinded your eyes to the realty of evil things they are doing.

enjoy while it last.

but i tell you Ignorance will not be an excuse when your children's children ask you what you did to solve the problem we are facing,i hope you people will tell them the truth.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Dollarman101: 3:14am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

OMG

i see you fail to understand as much as you read.

I confirm now that you didn't go through this thread before you jump into the ship.

Anyway i give you time to go through it and see where both factions are coming from.

Maybe you will understand better...
Guy, no be by force say you must comment. As you just returned from club, you should go and sleep so that you go save yourself this embarrassment. I sure say your eye don close with shayo, so you cannot even read what you re typing. You said criticsing PDP is now in my bone marrow. From Wot I have been saying on this thread, I dey criticisize abi na praise? I dey praise Akpabio and PDP's performance for Akwa Ibom. I no dey criticise them. I dey praise them. When your eye clear for morning you go understand say you wrote rubbish. For now, good night.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:23am On Aug 11, 2012
Dollarman101:
Guy, no be by force say you must comment. As you just returned from club, you should go and sleep so that you go save yourself this embarrassment. I sure say your eye don close with shayo, so you cannot even read what you re typing. You said criticsing PDP is now in my bone marrow. From Wot I have been saying on this thread, I dey criticisize abi na praise? I dey praise Akpabio and PDP's performance for Akwa Ibom. I no dey criticise them. I dey praise them. When your eye clear for morning you go understand say you wrote rubbish. For now, good night.

You failed to understand very simple English

Let me put it to you in a Lame Man Sentence

I am the One doing the criticism

You are the one defending PDP with Akpabio Achievement

I just said my criticism of PDP is getting into your bone marrow.

Do you know what bone marrow means?

Ibo boy are you a spare part dealer?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:25am On Aug 11, 2012
You make me laugh

You chicken brain can't even stand little twisted constructive sentence.

Better go back to Onitsha where you belong and leave national interest for your teachers.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Dollarman101: 3:33am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Highness na bad thing. If you re high on weed, you go dey reason so many things. You will just feel you did something without knowing you did nothing. If your eye clear for morning, you go see say " my" no dey anywhere around that criticism for the sentence. Kpele grin grin grin
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 3:56am On Aug 11, 2012
Dollarman101:
Highness na bad thing. If you re high on weed, you go dey reason so many things. You will just feel you did something without knowing you did nothing. If your eye clear for morning, you go see say " my" no dey anywhere around that criticism for the sentence. Kpele grin grin grin

If i speak too many grammar here,it may give you sleepless night.

You never accept mistake and that is exactly the problem our country is facing.

I pointed it clearly,instead for you to admit your deficiency ,you are blaming it on weed.

Instead for GEJ and his entire cabinet to admit failure,they are blaming it on El Rufai and ACN.

what a coincidence?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by bigmo1(m): 4:12am On Aug 11, 2012
monkeyleg: Everyday I challange the Goddy boys to show us 1 sector besides ministry of corruption that is functioning, yet they feel offended when a clueless government is critisized. Illiterate people with a sick mind, if people can boldly justify the current state of this country and see nothing wrong with this present administration, then surely our biggest problem is mental illness
True talk
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by cardoso111(m): 4:33am On Aug 11, 2012
The beauty of this frictional exchange is that in between, i pick some good English grammar and phrases!what do you think?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by mikeywise(m): 5:36am On Aug 11, 2012
@oyinbogoju, y do u waste your time on dis guys? They are paid to deceive Nigerians so arguing with them is a waste of time. They are always right, pls save ur energy.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by cjfavour(m): 5:48am On Aug 11, 2012
For the first time since el rufai left office and started behaving like a mad dog,i'm agreeing with him. Rufai,u are correct in this bt how long will i support u bcs noone is a friend to a mad dog.Ur next article will b d real u,a mad dogs statement,insult nt intended.You are nt a model for d younger generation is nt suppose to b listened to or recognised as one who have held a public office.Rufai,u need a psychologist. I forgot dt when u were fct minister u behaved like a mad dog too with d way u pulled down buildings as if they were nt built with money or is it d way u sold govt property to your family members,relations and to urself.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by lumeneng22: 6:12am On Aug 11, 2012
Mallam,your contributions towards nation building brings about your popularity in future and not creating manual to be sold to government @ ridiculous prices.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by cjfavour(m): 6:13am On Aug 11, 2012
dedeike:
No government in the world resigns because of terrorism. Last month we saw Isreali tourists killed by a suicide bomber in Europe, no body called for the resignation of the Bulgarian president.
Till tomorrow, suicide bombings occur in parts of Isreali territory despite their sophistication in intelligence. No body called for resignation of Isreali prime minister.
When US was attacked from outside, not this our home grown terrorism, the whole America stood behind Bush. Both democrats and republicans alike. No body called for Bush's resignation.
It took America almost a decade to track the perpetrator Osama.
Even in Kenya, recently suicide bombings have been going off in parts of Kenya. No body has called for the resignation of the president.
All over the world, terrorism is considered a global threat which must be confronted by all and not playing politics with it.

If it were genocide or internal rebellion which the govt can't contend with, the international community will be calling for GEJ's resignation.
But have you ever wondered why no other country or UN or international community has not condemned GEJ talkless of asking him to resign?
It's food for thought
i beg to disagreee. Which of these countries u mentioned have ever arrested a bomber and released him to sm clerics to later go and bomb more ppl? Which of them have evr told his ppl dt they're d only one critisizing him dt international community mostly Obama and co are praising him?which of them have ever told their ppl dt he dnt give a damn?which of them have ever negotiated with terrorists and begged dt a terror group shld nt b classified as one? Which of them have evr said dt terrorist aka boko haram are in his cabinet bt he'v nt deemed it fit to change or reorganized his cabinet ever since? Which of them have ever told his ppl dt he know d sponsors of a terrorist group bt have nt arrested on or exposed one? Which of them protects corrupt politician like ours?which of them intentionally appoints corrupt ppl in his cabinet?which of them rule his country with commitee upon committee?which of them appoint one who's involve in a case to investigate dt same case as he did with d former access bank MD AIG IMOUKHUEDE? Which of them run a bogus govt in a period like recession? WHICH OF THEM ALLOW HIS WIFE TO B FIRST LADY AND ALSO PERM SEC? Shld i continue? I DNT GIVE A DAMN !!!

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 11, 2012
Am still wondering when all the northerners suddenly became patriotic when na dem keep dis country as it is now
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2012
cjfavour: i beg to disagreee. Which of these countries u mentioned have ever arrested a bomber and released him to sm clerics to later go and bomb more ppl? Which of them have evr told his ppl dt they're d only one critisizing him dt international community mostly Obama and co are praising him?which of them have ever told their ppl dt he dnt give a damn?which of them have ever negotiated with terrorists and begged dt a terror group shld nt b classified as one? Which of them have evr said dt terrorist aka boko haram are in his cabinet bt he'v nt deemed it fit to change or reorganized his cabinet ever since? Which of them have ever told his ppl dt he know d sponsors of a terrorist group bt have nt arrested on or exposed one? Which of them protects corrupt politician like ours?which of them intentionally appoints corrupt ppl in his cabinet?which of them rule his country with commitee upon committee?which of them appoint one who's involve in a case to investigate dt same case as he did with d former access bank MD AIG IMOUKHUEDE? Which of them run a bogus govt in a period like recession? WHICH OF THEM ALLOW HIS WIFE TO B FIRST LADY AND ALSO PERM SEC? Shld i continue? I DNT GIVE A DAMN !!!

U talk like a KID without sense what do you know about terrorism self... U think na to throw knock out.. So what you have been saying is that GEJ has been the one releasing those guys abi
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by cjfavour(m): 6:47am On Aug 11, 2012
delvinmaya:

have you ever held any leadership position? Even if its fellowship?

To answer your question,that road was concessioned,under obj to bi-courtney,do i need to explain that as well? when work started,the stupid acn led governor of ogun state went to personally disrupt work.
sTOP DT. FG AWARDED REHABILITATION OF A FEDERAL ROAD AND A STATE GOV DISRUPTED IT? WHAT A LIE!!! IS IT NT THIS SAME ROAD DT DEZIANI CRIED ON? THIS SAME ROAD THEY DISCUSSED ABOUT LAST WDENESDAY IN FEC MEETING? DNT FORCE ME TO TYPE AGAIN BY ALLOWING ME TO SEE THIS TYPE OF LIES. LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by cjfavour(m): 6:51am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Thank you very much.

Under OBJ u said = PDP
Silly Ogun Gov Gbenga Daniel = PDP

Can't you see PDP has failed Nigerians?

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by cjfavour(m): 6:53am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Thank you very much.

Under OBJ u said = PDP
Silly Ogun Gov Gbenga Daniel = PDP

Can't you see PDP has failed Nigerians?

ibadan is in oyo. What has d gov of ogun has to do with a project in ibadan which is in oyo?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by kokoA(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2012
Speaking as an unbiased citizen, I think this government has ran out of ideas and the so called advisers and spokes men keep trivializing issues making the government look like child's play. A government that keeps telling us they know people behind boko haram for about a year now and has no idea of how to get them? Its very convinient for GEJ's sympatizers to blame the administration's woes on northern politicians. That is the most unreasonale way of thinking. How many times have the northern politicians in GEJ's government come out to condenm BH? Starting from the vp sambo to the ministers, advisers, etc. But they keep pointing fingers at the oposition. Will IBB, Buhari, elrufai, etc publicly condenmnation of BH stop the bombings?! This government blames everybody but itsself for Nigeria's problem. My little advice for GEJ and his 'attack dogs' is "Show us you guys are incharge and stop wasting time writing beautiful replies to someone's critism, put that time into solving Nigeria's problems".

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Demdem(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2012
Once again, El-rufai spoke well. The only right response to critics is PERFORMANCE. Let someone stick that to the Retardeen's brain. Not attack dogs or begging.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abayomi Olonisakin Storm Germany For Summit (Photos) / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / Florence Ajimobi Celebrstes Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.