Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,077 members, 7,845,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe (16057 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2012
The only things google says about Nigeria is .......

People Destroying People( PDP )
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
How can anyone in her right sence believe things are going right in Nigeria?

The poverty in the land is making people eat with their enemy.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 10, 2012
El-Rufai is right on point.

The federal government is failing to tackle terror, kidnapping, armed robbery and other forms of insecurity.

He's right on point again:
It is right that it be held to account for these failures. The best response the government can give its critics is performance, not cheaply questioning their patriotism. The Jonathan government cannot outsource to others the duty to provide good governance and the quality of leadership that can inspire the country

This is the masterstroke:
If the Jonathan administration wants El-Rufai to provide them a manual on governing Nigeria, they should do so nicely without violating his civil rights, harassing him incessantly or suggesting that the man wants to run for an office now being desecrated by an occupant who blames everyone but himself for his zero performance

Jonathan is incompetent, clueless and unbelievably corrupt.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 11:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Rewind...

Beaf: Imagine a man from a certain village.
Imagine the women and daughters from his village being ra'ped by armed robbers who are also from his village.

No, picture that man jumping in glee each time there is a violation. Now draw your conclusions about the man who rather than profer solutions to the violation of the women in his village, screams "keep away from 2015 or no peace!"
...In the meantime, yet more daughters and women are ra'ped by armed robbers who are from his village.

That man is El Rufai, he is IBB, Ciroma, kaita and the other core-Northern elite vultures that see the innocent blood of even women and kids as tools to coerce positions in the 2015 elections.
Core-Northerners have suffered enough under these beasts.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by comradefery: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
lacasa: U can see the difference of aving intelligent advisers by Ɣou & avin the likes of okupe n abati, 40 laptop crew by you grin

Isn't it interesting dat this same "suppposed bigot" has a yoruba woman under his employ, anϑ this same "suppposed bigot" facilitated the call fσr GEJ ϯo become acting President wen Yar'adua (his kinsman) was ill

Gotta love El-rufai i tell you gringrin

a whole govt can't even handle a "supposed bigot"

1 word-Clueless gringrin

Lmaooo... cheesy
Whish you followed events, and have the ability to juxtapose past and present actions, you will definitely understand El-rufai's problem. Wishing or calling for Jonathan to assume the post of acting President wasn't a big deal, it was a constitutional matter, and even the most stupid among them knew that nomatter how long the madness of the cabal lasted, Jonathan must asume power. But after that, what happened? Jonathan led administration re'called Nuhu Ribadou from exile and subsequently dropped the charges against him, this was not extended to El Rufai. Also, El-rufai didn't want Jonathan to contest, so does it suprise any one that he attacks Jonathan and any one he considers to be Jonathan's Alli?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Beaf: 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2012
delvinmaya:

succintly put @beaf,but you have to realise there are people dead or hurt now who are innocent. Okupe has not done anything wrong in askin rufai to bring forth ideas. Some pple here say its the sole responsibility of gej,yes it is,but lxk someone asked, do you want him to lay waste to the northern region? Cos its the same you who would accuse him of infringing on rights. During the menace of Anini,do you think the authorities just woke up and arrested him? Some patriotic citizen was behind it. So if rufai knows how to end this boko haram,he should say so,and stop sounding like a broken piano. @beaf,no lele bro,you are on point

Simple as abc. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Typical Nigerian Man,you don't even know your stand.

You only stay where bag of rice and laptops dey flow

Am a nigerian but i aint typical. I dnt need anybody to give rice or laptop,and if you want to know why i suggest you stop being the typical nigerian,always thinking you know it all. Your last comment is a classic example,you said over the years and why would you not sack or change an employee of yours who is underperforming. Dude,your thinking is an aberation
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2012
@Beaf

Have you ran out of idea since no new idea is coming?

Rewind

The way PDP is rewinding Nigeria
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by reindeer: 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Looks like El-rufai must be really getting under the skin of ''Mr Clueless'' and his minions.
Poor things, lacking in ideas, bereft of common sense, rich in corruption and yet no idea how to hadnle the opposition.
Once again they need to learn, ''the easiest way ti silence opposition is to perform well''
History is such a good judge, if GEJ were smarter, he'll get better foot soldiers than the pathetic folks he's got on Nairaland.
I dey laugh o!
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by proudlyafrican(m): 11:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Did you hear that the Egyptian president fired his security chief after the Sinai killings of 19 Egyptian military guards? Did the Egyptians opposition call for the resignation of their president or where they assisting the government? It is gullible people like you who have failed to study your books while in school that are causing problem in this country because you cannot read between the lines and as such do not have independent minds.I will refuse to engage you tonight because i have realized that you are the most clueless NL member.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:40pm On Aug 10, 2012
delvinmaya:

Am a nigerian but i aint typical. I dnt need anybody to give rice or laptop,and if you want to know why i suggest you stop being the typical nigerian,always thinking you know it all. Your last comment is a classic example,you said over the years and why would you not sack or change an employee of yours who is underperforming. Dude,your thinking is an aberation

Nice one bro

GEJ is underperforming

Let him be changed

Shikena
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by proudlyafrican(m): 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

The secret plan by the government about the security situation has failed to yield any result for years.

Tell me you and ur co hort are not confused and I will be amazed.

It is obvious to know the government is confused by changing defence minister.

Did you hear that the Egyptian president fired his security chief after the Sinai killings of 19 Egyptian military guards? Did the Egyptians opposition call for the resignation of their president or where they assisting the government? It is gullible people like you who have failed to study your books while in school that are causing problem in this country because you cannot read between the lines and as such do not have independent minds.I will refuse to engage you tonight because i have realized that you are the most clueless NL member.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
That you live in another country doesn't change you from being typical.

We are discussing mental issue here and your idea so far shows you are still typical.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
And who do you have in mind to replace gej? Nigeria has never had it good since the 70s,though there are kinks(boko haram,farouk n co),but the nation is moving faster than projected. If you need proof,i will give them to you,and i ain't gonna bring electricity into the fold
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by israelbenzion: 11:44pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

Your argument is that of an enemy of Nigeria.

The fact there there is a President does not stop each of us being patriotic. Even worse, it is not an excuse for subversives, desperados and lovers of the status quo like El Rufai to shout gleeful alleluya's each time a boko haram bomb takes another innocent life.

If anyone wants to be an observer in our own country, then they might as well apply for a Chadian or Sudanese passport.

Address the issues,man. U r committing a fallacy common to people who hv lost steam in an argument: they attack d messenger instead of addressing d issues. I believe ur spin-powers sha. But u r not impressing so far. The issue is: does the solution to the nation's problems lie with wit the opposition? Wat else do u expect the opposition to do but fight the govt? GEJ shd shame them by tackling d issues raised instead of replying their every accusation. And Okupe cannot call to question d loyalty of another Nigerian. Wat has he done for Nigeria other than draw fat govt pay time and again?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
proudlyafrican: [b][/b]

I am happy you read book but I feel so sad coz you failed to understand the book.

Less than 50 people died but the president deploy military and fire helicopter.

How many people have died in Nigeria and the government refuse to do anything.

Instead they commit Nigeria into the hand of God.

Chicken brain come let me enlighten you small.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
And for your information,am right at ondo state,so i wonder why you would assume that am in another country. Am that unique nigerian bro, get with it
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by dedeike: 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
occam:

Leaders are always criticized. Jonathan should show results or at least tell us his plan on making Nigeria safer.

Its Rutai''s right to talk trash and my option to listen or not. Jonathan on the other hand is paid to solve the problem of Boko Harem menace.

Better advice OKupe to sit tight inside his Kernel until he has something to bark about. Right now he's a dishevelled old dog that needs to be put down

It's El Rufai's right to talk trash especially when he is clueless about the solutions to this peculiar security challenge sponsored by his kinsmen.
Jonathan has not ceeded his role to provide security either to anybody.
Okupe merely asked El Rufai a simple question and from his answer, it's clear that El Rufai does not know any better.
That is Okupe's goal. He seeks to show the world the emptiness in El Rufai
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
delvinmaya: And who do you have in mind to replace gej? Nigeria has never had it good since the 70s,though there are kinks(boko haram,farouk n co),but the nation is moving faster than projected. If you need proof,i will give them to you,and i ain't gonna bring electricity into the fold

The entire PDP need to be overhaul

You have failed the people that brought you into power.

All element of PDP must be destroyed including those with laptops and 5 yards of ankara.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Funkymallam(m): 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

When people read this sort of drivel and rightly call you stup!d, you will begin to take offense like a dispossesed nanny goat.
Don't post when you have nothing to say, it only reveals emptiness.

Beaf, u need to read that post again, that guy wasnt insulting you.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Nigeria is the only country that Politicians are jobless. waiting for every next four years to contest election, and if they lose, they spend another 4yrs criticizing their opponent.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Funkymallam(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Beaf:

My apologies, bro.

Good.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

The entire PDP need to be overhaul

You have failed the people that brought you into power.

All element of PDP must be destroyed including those with laptops and 5 yards of ankara.

you said pdp,i won't argue with you. Now answer this truthfully,have you ever any leadership position? For your information,innocent deaths have been recorded in the egypt fracas.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2012
Its hard for those benefitting from GEJ to accept the truth instead they take it as an insult.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by dedeike: 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2012
Billyonaire: Nigeria is the only country that Politicians are jobless. waiting for every next four years to contest election, and if they lose, they spend another 4yrs criticizing their opponent.
On point! That is why I hate politicians
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 11:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
Funkymallam:

Good.
thanks jare bro,i think people got him all riled up
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by taharqa: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
El rufai compares the Nigerian Government to Nazi Germany and Apartheid South Africa !!! As a student of history and a Nigerian I feel very violated by dis crass comparison cos of a need to mk a dissenting political point? Does he know what the Nazis and Apertheid-Afrikaans did?...i hv lost every respect i oncd had for him*shakes head*
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2012
delvinmaya:

you said pdp,i won't argue with you. Now answer this truthfully,have you ever any leadership position? For your information,innocent deaths have been recorded in the egypt fracas.

Tell me how many innocent blood is wasting along Lagos -Ibandan express way daily.

How many times has PDP led government awarded the road contract and yet nothing was done?

Next we get commitee

Tell me you are not surpriced by GEJ decision
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by ganye1: 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2012
Super1759: every reasonable responsible intelligent nigerian knows that elrufai and his cohorts are behind this. The writing is on the wall, even ma aged grand ma knows it.
Then why the the President and commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cannot do his job with information which is so common that even your granny knows?
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:00am On Aug 11, 2012
ganye1:
Then why the the President and commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria cannot do his job with information which is so common that even your granny knows?

Their grannis don't know.
She already got her share from the bag of rice and 5 yards of ankara.

Hence she will forbid them.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by delvinmaya(m): 12:01am On Aug 11, 2012
OYINBOGOJU:

Tell me how many innocent blood is wasting along Lagos -Ibandan express way daily.

How many times has PDP led government awarded the contract and yet nothing was done?

have you ever held any leadership position? Even if its fellowship?

To answer your question,that road was concessioned,under obj to bi-courtney,do i need to explain that as well? when work started,the stupid acn led governor of ogun state went to personally disrupt work.
Re: El-rufai Replies Doyin Okupe by Forester45(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2012
Elueme: ...and what are you or elrufai are in the polity? Government is a collective responsibility and it is vested on all citizenry to play a role in ensuring good leadership... In a nutshell, elrufai is part of government, even as an opposition leader and a former federal cabinet minister, should profer a solution if he has a strategy or information on how to tackle some of the challenges facing our nationhood instead of endless rantings like a stray dog. It only goes to show how immature a politician he is
. When someone says the truth, people are busy talking trash here. Mr Jonathan is not performing well. Its simple as that. Though Elrufy was another idiot during OBJ but right now, he is saying d truth. During his time, perhaps someone challeged him. That is how govt works. Ie, tru opposition. So whn someone says what is tru, align urself to it. Bye bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revealed : The Biological Mother Of President Jonathans’ Children / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Lagos/ibadan Road: Bi-courtney Hails Fashola, Wants Concession Returned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.