Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Tall Is Too Tall? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tall Is Too Tall? (18741 Views)

Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? / She Says I Am Too Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2012
BEREM dats some serious prayer point grin grin grin. Amen to that jare. Nothing feels better than having that feeling of security wen u're beside ur man cheesy..... and short men aint just d type to provide that cry cry
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2012
Are you in anyway having a crush on freecocoa?undecided Bros, what next after your participation in Olympic trance? are you still doing the drugs?

afam4eva:
Pls don't oo. WÉ don't want this thread to be derailed with people arguing about the difference between a monkey and gorilla.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by cantell(m): 2:24pm On Aug 12, 2012
anitank: BEREM dats some serious prayer point grin grin grin. Amen to that jare. Nothing feels better than having that feeling of security wen u're beside ur man cheesy..... and short men aint just d type to provide that cry cry
Smh. Short guys don die!
See as dis babe dey scatter person for hia.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by cantell(m): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
berem: 14" dicck? That's almost the height of my 14" TV! Lord have mercy on that joystick of urs!!!
If you believe that, you'll believe anything.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2012
anitank: BEREM dats some serious prayer point grin grin grin. Amen to that jare. Nothing feels better than having that feeling of security wen u're beside ur man cheesy..... and short men aint just d type to provide that cry cry
My sister don't be so sure o,some short men are quite gifted in that department,what they lack in height,they make up for in you know wink.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Are you in anyway having a crush on freecocoa?undecided Bros, what next after your participation in Olympic trance? are you still doing the drugs?

Where the pinshure na?and leave me outta ya squabble with afam o.angry
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2012
cantell:
Smh. Short guys don die!
See as dis babe dey scatter person for hia.
No offense bro. Just speaking my mind
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: Ehen here they come,majority of the guys will come here to claim "I'm quite tall" even when we know say some just use 2 inches tall pass Aki and Pawpaw,make una carry go,afterall na internet.undecided
4 ur mind, @freecocoa. I m 6feet 2inches tall & v gat wat it takes (looks, cash, character etc.). Will that be enof 4 u abi am still too short...
& 2 d topic, any tall man/woman 4rm 6ft + should try & marry sum1 shorter dan dem or else dem go born Andre d Giant, Peter Crouch etc.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: My sister don't be so sure o,some short men are quite gifted in that department,what they lack in height,they make up for in you know wink.
Am sorry boo....but I won't even wait around to find out undecided
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by freecocoa(f): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
Okiki_Oluwa:
4 ur mind, @freecocoa. I m 6feet 2inches tall & v gat wat it takes (looks & cash). Will that be enof 4 u abi am still too short...
& 2 d topic, any tall man/woman 4rm 6ft + should try & marry sum1 shorter dan dem or else dem go born Andre d Giant, Peter Crouch etc.
See me wahala o.

Like i said before, na guilty conscience dey worry una but no lele,some day una go grow that tall,just eat lots of beans bro grin
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by cantell(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
anitank:
No offense bro. Just speaking my mind
None taken, last time i checked, i'm still 6ft2* grin
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2012
anitank:
Am sorry boo....but I won't even wait around to find out undecided
its cool sweets.wink
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Pennywise(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
I have done bw 5'0 and 5'10. Fundest memories is for a certain 5'2. Did have a rump with a certain 6'7 during orientation camp but not enuff time for anything.In conclusion, height really of no consequence provided she is not a midget and she is not a giant. No hating. Midgets can do midgets and giants can do giants.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
Not here anymore. . .may be to your PM.

freecocoa: Where the pinshure na?and leave me outta ya squabble with afam o.angry
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by pseudonomer: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Im 5‘7ft tall guy, don‘t know if I‘m short or medium height. Sometimes I see myself as not tall maybe short but I‘m taller than most ladies I see around. But Im slim and with very soft hands and soft skin.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
hmm I tell ya! Wen a tall guy holds u from the back,kisses u on the neck,carries u like a baby, u wrap ur arms round his neck with a hot kiss! U jump on him and he squeezes ur a$$.... Daaaamn! That my real man!!
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
height! ma biggest problemo of all.. followed closely by money.
I have always had to filter ma choice of partners..being a 5.5/5.6 very bad.. very very bad! *sad*
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: See me wahala o.

Like i said before, na guilty conscience dey worry una but no lele,some day una go grow that tall,just eat lots of beans bro grin
lafs, u must be a very short girl.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
pseudonomer: Im 5‘7ft tall guy, don‘t know if I‘m short or medium height. Sometimes I see myself as not tall maybe short but I‘m taller than most ladies I see around. But Im slim and with very soft hands and soft skin.
bros! Abeg u no tall joor! Only someone shorter than u will take u to be very tall! tongue
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2012
No matter what men say - most of them don't really care about things like this and will settle for any woman that is at least normal.

Case in point - many tall girls say that majority of the guys who approach them are shorter. This has been true in my case too.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by crackhouse(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
chamber2: I am almost of the same height with my woman. But when she wears her heels she becomes much taller than me and often finds it embarrassing walking with me while on heels grin Personally, i prefer her to be on heels because that tends to help ''bring out'' her good shapes. But she finds it odd appearing much taller than me.
i can bet u, u are a short man, am i right? Nevertheless It's only the short men that go for the tall ladies so as to avoiding having short kids. Prove me wrong.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by manny4life(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2012

Haba sis, chill jor...

I'm so not having a good day now eh,,, angry angry angry how bout guys who are not taller than 6ft...lol, so that means nothing for them?
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ninilowo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
DICKtator:

too tall as in yao ming tall for a lady!!!
grin grin grin grin
Haa that Chinko basket baller? shocked
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
Afam, this is my left palm. use this to interpolate the size of my real figure. cool

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by chamber2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
crackhouse: i can bet u, u are a short man, am i right? Nevertheless It's only the short men that go for the tall ladies so as to avoiding having short kids. Prove me wrong.

Lol. Depending on what your description of a short man is.I am actually 5.9ft and I think I am taller than most ladies i know...
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by manny4life(m): 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
LOL... Afam/Rhino, who's gonna win grin grin grin

On the real though, Rhino, your hands doesn't really mean anything. There are TONS of fat and chubby midgets with such type of hands, it doesn't translate to what you defined as yourself.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Bzoe(f): 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2012
my guy is about a inch taller dan i do and i lyk it
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
manny4life:

Haba sis, chill jor...

I'm so not having a good day now eh,,, angry angry angry how bout guys who are not taller than 6ft...lol, so that means nothing for them?

Am sure someone somewhere is CRAZY about u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.