Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Tall Is Too Tall? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tall Is Too Tall? (18740 Views)

Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? / She Says I Am Too Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by sosilly1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Better person no mind dem derailers jare..... but! Oh boi u short o!!! Na she dey carry u wen una wan do d gidigidi gba gbam? grin

Lmao! It was a challenge at first embarassed

PDA can be akward, I look like her younger brother or sumin sometimes embarassed cry

I've to choose my moment to kiss her in public, even in private, cuz I can miss & that can be embarrassing. embarassed

She caught on to the fact that I get excited when we take escalators or stairs grin.

Once I figure out how to tackle 'you may now kiss the bride' I'll propose cry.

Then again I'm a boobs man, so works out well for me wink grin *dont tell her lipsrsealed*

stillme:

Lol!! But the problem of tall people is how to get shoe and shirt of their size.

Yup, shopping for her can be quite taxing. She loves shoes, oh my God she loves shoes but size 9 for Ladies is like hunting for a four leaf clover!

The ones you get are so ugly, you wonder what picture these ppl have of women who wear size 9 and up.

When I pop into the likes of Aldo *thats what I can afford, when the time for red bottoms come she will get them tongue*, see a nice pair I know she'll love they tell you they only have up to size 7, 8 if you're lucky!

I then have to think of something else when shoes would have done the trick angry

2 Likes

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by jhydebaba(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Asewo! Ko re lo jo! angry cheesy
Na u be woman leader for "asewo" section now, me, I be learner.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2012
so_silly:

Lmao! It was a challenge at first embarassed

PDA can be akward, I look like her younger brother or sumin sometimes embarassed cry

I've to choose my moment to kiss her in public, even in private, cuz I can miss & that can be embarrassing. embarassed

She caught on to the fact that I get excited when we take escalators or stairs grin.

Once I figure out how to tackle 'you may now kiss the bride' I'll propose cry.

Then again I'm a boobs man, so works out well for me wink grin *dont tell her lipsrsealed*

Yup, shopping for her can be quite taxing. She loves shoes, oh my God she loves shoes but size 9 for Ladies is like hunting for a four leaf clover!

The ones you get are so ugly, you wonder what picture these ppl have of women who wear size 9 and up.

When I pop into the likes of Aldo *thats what I can afford, when the time for red bottoms come she will get them tongue*, see a nice pair I know she'll love they tell you they only have up to size 7, 8 if you're lucky!

I then have to think of something else when shoes would have done the trick angry
Aldo? U make sense joor! At least u hitting shops dat do cute shoes for size 9s, see me thinking wen situation begin red, u go just enter Okrika grab timberland give am! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2012
jhydebaba: Na u be woman leader for "asewo" section now, me, I be learner.
Haaaaa!!! Emi? I b nun o! cheesy
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by jhydebaba(m): 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Haaaaa!!! Emi? I b nun o! cheesy
lipsrsealed :-XI won't tell "father" I saw you here. lipsrsealed
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
jhydebaba:
lipsrsealed :-XI won't tell "father" I saw you here. lipsrsealed
Dats my niggie! kiss
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by jenny2007(f): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
@ topic, I'm 5'10 and still wear my heels which could take me up to 6'0. I can't stand and will never ever date a short man (think tom cruise and nicole kidman). The least that I go for in terms of height is someone of the same height as me. I'm sure that most girls can relate.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Amya(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2012
i'm 5'11. I've dated guys 4-5 inches taller than me, and those i'm 4-5 inches taller than. I really don't care about height, i look past all that. If you're great in the sack . . . grin sold!

2 Likes

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Acidosis(m): 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
berem: hmmm! We are yet to see the 14" inch dicck by Mr.rhino.fear still dey catch me for hear sha.

*shocked* *lips sealed*
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by stillme(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
jenny2007: @ topic, I'm 5'10 and still wear my heels which could take me up to 6'0. I can't stand and will never ever date a short man (think tom cruise and nicole kidman). The least that I go for in terms of height is someone of the same height as me. I'm sure that most girls can relate.

If you,a tall lady cannot go for short man,then what should a short lady do? He be like you wan remain single.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by sosilly1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Aldo? U make sense joor! At least u hitting shops dat do cute shoes for size 9s, see me thinking wen situation begin red, u go just enter Okrika grab timberland give am! grin grin

Nah, I like how she shows her 'appreciation' when I get nice shoes in her size.

Nothing beats her reaction, I doubt I'll get the same reaction if I get her a rolls royce with 10 Hublot watches tied to the wheels grin.

She loves good shoes in her size, no doubt.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Sagamite(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2012
BlackPikiN: I am 5'9 with a wonderful athletic body to match.. cheesy
I take on any girl anytime whether taller or shorter than me. I dey knack them.

One thing about all these girls saying shorter men are bla blah is that you will eventually go out with someone ur height or slightly shorter than you.

I have two friends who are only 5'8 but their chicks are 5'10 and I am very sure say dem swear say them no go follow people wey dey tall pass.

So to you, most women date men of equal height or shorter than them?

Really?

So there are a lot of tall men who are left single then because men are, since the last time I checked, taller than women on average?

BlackPikiN:
Guy u dey short!!!

1.66m na appro 5'5".

Hmm!

So what do you think is the average height in Nigeria?

What do you think is the average height in the world?
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Sagamite(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ishilove:
Yes. undecided

That is not you.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sagamite:

That is not you.
Police don land o! grin
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
so_silly:

Nah, I like how she shows her 'appreciation' when I get nice shoes in her size.

Nothing beats her reaction, I doubt I'll get the same reaction if I get her a rolls royce with 10 Hublot watches tied to the wheels grin.

She loves good shoes in her size, no doubt.
I don't blame her at all.... Getting good shoes for ladies in that size is extremely difficult unless off course u order online which in most case, they probably sold out.I feel for ur wife o! sad cheesy cheesy
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
Acidosis:

*shocked* *lips sealed*
lol! Why are u shocked? Na wetin rhino talk be that na! Its a pity he had to leave.I don they miss the dude already.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by sylve11: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
berem: Holy ghooooost fire!! I reject any short man in my life in jesus name! Amen.any human that looks like akin and pawpaw coming for my hand in marriage I destroy in the name of jesus! Amen! "Sweating profusely"

cool
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Jaykizz(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I'm 1.91m tall with broad-rippled chest displaying muscular attachments, I always go for shorter chics (not anymore since am now married angry angry ),which also automatically translate to my 14" dicck length shocked shocked by proportionality ratio. cool

Thank God for making me look this way.

if u wana convert ur height to 'feets-&-inches', au do u do d conversion rate coz @ 1.91 u mst b vry tall bro.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nwaka77: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2012
ekt_bear: Would you date a woman the same height as you?

how about 3 inches taller?

what about if they are taller in heels...?

10 feet is too tall for either male of female
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by bosun11(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2012
@berem take it easy na.at least 1 of dem is married now..God knows am damn tall..at least over 6inches.and 4ft tall...and also good-looking..smiles..#babaGodNoni..
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Sagamite(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2012
bosun11: @berem take it easy na.at least 1 of dem is married now..God knows am damn tall..at least over 6inches.and 4ft tall...and also good-looking..smiles..#babaGodNoni..

There is hardly any way you will be above 6ft 2 and will not know your exact height.

I have never seen it before. You would have some point been measured for being exceptionally tall. undecided
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by saintugo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
anitank: I have a THING for tall, slim guys grin I go gaga wen I see one wit a cute face and charming eyes wink
Dats Nice,am ur guy any day any time check out ma profile and hook me up let's fix a date,hope to hear from u cheers.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
Sagamite:

That is not you.
o really? Enlighten me
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by eyoniggar(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Am an average height guy, jst an inch taller than this girl I once dated, and all her outing shoes her high heels, highest should be inches heels. We went to church one day, and she wore one of her 4 inches, she looked like 2and the half inches taller than I am. Depending on your complex with height thingies, It doesnt look awkward to me, but it does to her, cos I remember her telling me she wasnt gonna dance with me cos she looked taller in heels,Quite embarrassing for that to come from your GF: grin or sometimes she leans back and wont walk beside me if we went out,she'll rather be walking at my back.

What I would say about the OP's main question, if you are a tall dude, lets use 6ft as an example, and ur jst an inch taller than ur woman,if she wears heels and she seems to be taller than u are, it wouldnt make much difference cos u already look tall, the major problem lies in the fact that if you are short, omo mehn nothing wey u fit do oo, just gba kaamu as you be, enjoy the awkwardness and embarrassment whenever it comes, it aint the end of the world..lol
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Sagamite(m): 11:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ishilove:
o really? Enlighten me

Come off it, it is not you.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by temmym4(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
I'm 6'2 already so any girl who is taller than me is too tall kk. lol. i haven't met any yet so none is TOO TALL, at least for my liking. smiley
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Fulaman198(m): 1:38am On Aug 13, 2012
It is rare to find a woman as tall as me.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 2:38am On Aug 13, 2012
Sagamite:

Come off it, it is not you.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 4:59am On Aug 13, 2012
You don miss me? shocked

*Is it me she is missing or my 14" drilling rod* undecided grin. . . .Just be nice to me, you may as well as one day have the opportunity of riding the horse. cheesy

berem: lol! Why are u shocked? Na wetin rhino talk be that na! Its a pity he had to leave.I don they miss the dude already.

1 Like

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 5:04am On Aug 13, 2012
Ishilove, come to me, I got you the bold 5 and Brazilian hair grin grin.

Ishilove:
o really? Enlighten me
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by kinsab(f): 6:34am On Aug 13, 2012
i can manage any gal from 5 ft to 6 but my gal friend is 7 ft tall and i'm 8 ft and we 2 are cute, wow it make's the relationship sweet nobody insult each other, when going outing come see people looking at us, guy never do things with a gal taller than u to avoid in insult or unless you want to marry her for family planning to correct your height if you are short then you are good 2go.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by chucky234(m): 6:48am On Aug 13, 2012
anitank: I have a THING for tall, slim guys grin I go gaga wen I see one wit a cute face and charming eyes wink
Seem you are talking about me,hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Man Use Hand To Trace Her Lady Private Part in Club Last Night. Photos / Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.