Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How Tall Is Too Tall? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tall Is Too Tall? (18745 Views)

Ladies: When It Comes To A Mans Height, Pls How Tall Is Your Tall? / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? / She Says I Am Too Tall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Think positive. Think of what those fingers can do to your punny.

I can never use my hands on a lady. God forbid.

and what can ur hands do to my....... Whatever? u don marry o! Abi u forget?
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
Talk is truly cheap. This is nairaland shocked

anitank:
Don't stress it hon. I can always make my hair or get a 'bold 10' anytime I want to smiley
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2012
freecocoa: Ehen here they come,majority of the guys will come here to claim "I'm quite tall" even when we know say some just use 2 inches tall pass Aki and Pawpaw,make una carry go,afterall na internet.undecided
lwkmd!!! Babe!!!!
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2012
stillme:

U look sweet.
Awwww thanks sugar kiss
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2012
anitank:
Don't stress it hon. I can always make my hair or get a 'bold 10' anytime I want to smiley
now that's ma gurl talking!! No mind rhino im think say e fit intimidate us with BB and money! Rhino show us ur pisure!!!
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2012
Those fingers are faster than dual vibr.ators shocked. . .The last time I combined them with my tongue, the damsel had a partial memory loss. shocked cool . . .mama mia!

berem: and what can ur hands do to my....... Whatever? u don marry o! Abi u forget?
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Talk is truly cheap. This is nairaland shocked

For real. And it happens to be even cheaper on NL dan anywher else I knw
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Wonderdee(m): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2012
berem: 14" dicck? That's almost the height of my 14" TV! Lord have mercy on that joystick of urs!!!
laff no go kill me
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ishilove:
Hear hear, sister! High five!!grin
Muahhhhh!! kiss
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Wonderdee(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2012
Is 5 ft 6 tall?
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
berem: now that's ma gurl talking!! No mind rhino im think say e fit intimidate us with BB and money! Rhino show us ur pisure!!!
Lol! No mind am, him think say na by mouth
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2012
berem: bros! Abeg u no tall joor! Only someone shorter than u will take u to be very tall! tongue
abeg free the guy jor grin

My dear psuedonomer,dont mind all 'em bad belle peeps hating on folks who aint tall. You are of average height,same height as my old man. He is 5'7 while Mum is 5'9. They complement each other well and luckily for my brothers,they took my mum's height, their heights ranging between 5ft'11 and 6ft'3.

Fear not, there are women for all short folks, though i personally will not want to end up with a short man because i am a few inches shy of 5'7.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2012
on a serious note, I lost count of number of phones I have bought for ladies in naija.

anitank:
Lol! No mind am, him think say na by mouth
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Bros, I swear with God I use to make them wet my pillow with tears. cool

No be lie!

Yo, BoboYekini and Mr Rhino, dont turn this thread to a dicck measuring contest! angry. And i mean that literally
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
Wonder dee: Is 5 ft 6 tall?
that's short abeg! Am 6ft tall. I can imagine were someone with that height is standing next to me. No insults intended pls.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2012
erm . ..do you have anything to offerundecided

Ishilove:
Yo, BoboYekini and Mr Rhino, dont turn this thread to a dicck measuring contest angry. And i mean that literally
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2012
Is that you on the profile pix? shocked

Ishilove:
Yo, BoboYekini and Mr Rhino, dont turn this thread to a dicck measuring contest! angry. And i mean that literally
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

cool cool cool. . .na jealousy and envy they worry dem. I once made my examination officer at university to shift and change my exams after giving her what money can't buy. she confessed and thank me, after a marathon and night vigil of phocking and removal of cob webs from her thighs.
See mouth. You get mouth like nuclear bomb
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by sosilly1(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
Lmao!

Hilarious comments... I'm short and proud (5'5) and my lady is tall, standing at 5'11 without heels. Lord knows she owns a lot of them.

It's quite comical when we go for functions cuz she usually wear heels. I take the piss, she takes the piss, our parents take the piss and not to forget close friends.

At my height, MOST people I meet are taller than me and luckily I grew up with tall people so no complex about my height.

I believe the 'shortest' girl I've ever dated stood at 5'7, yeah to me that's tall cheesy. Not that it's a criteria, it's just that at my height even year 10 kids are taller than me grin.

There are a lot more factors that constitute choosing a partner and more importantly being a MAN than looks.

I'm of 'average' looks and all that stuff but never lacked, so guess like fat folks I must have a 'bubbly personality' cheesy.

It's a shame WE get hung up on the physical and material side of things and miss real gems.

Her friends remind her how she swore she will never date a guy shorter than her, lucky me I guess.

My folks reckon our kids will be taller than me by age 5!!! embarassed

She said she prayed for tall, dark & handsome, 1 out of 3 ain't bad she said!!! cry *won't say which one*

There are a lot more serious issues a couple will face or when choosing a partner than height difference.

Sure, there are some physical constraints, a post suggested jumping & climbing the guy - not possible, if she tries to jump me it will be like clearing hurdles.

I can carry her, not the princess type tho but more like over the shoulder potato sack type grin

I can tell when she drives my car judging by the distance I've to cover to reach the steering wheel.

She can tell when I drive hers, no prize for guessing how smiley

I guess sometimes, height like age is just a number! Having a sense of humor and substance can help to.

Just thought I throw my experience in the ring.

p.s I used to laugh at Tom Cruise when he was married to Nicole

10 Likes

Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Is that you on the profile pix? shocked

Yes. undecided
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
Ishilove:
hmmm! We are yet to see the 14" inch dicck by Mr.rhino.fear still dey catch me for hear sha.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2012
No be lie!. . . and I can make you ask for more cool

Ishilove:
See mouth. You get mouth like nuclear bomb
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 6:07pm On Aug 12, 2012
berem: hmmm! We are yet to see the 14" inch dicck by Mr.rhino.fear still dey catch me for hear sha.
14 inches ma black and proud asss . Na for internet dem get mouth pass grin
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
I can't do that here.angry

berem: hmmm! We are yet to see the 14" inch dicck by Mr.rhino.fear still dey catch me for hear sha.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 6:08pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
No be lie!. . . and I can make you ask for more cool

more what? undecided
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 6:09pm On Aug 12, 2012
I like you shocked . . .I can buy you bold5

Ishilove:
Yes. undecided
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 6:10pm On Aug 12, 2012
more screaming and shouting. . .cool

Ishilove:
more what? undecided
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by anitank(f): 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
on a serious note, I lost count of number of phones I have bought for ladies in naija.

OMG! I didn't knw Santa Claus is here with us. Yayyyyyyy its gono be an early christmas for me. Give me ur e-mail leme text d address u're sending mine to, only I won't be needing a bold 5 but a Porsche. God loves a cheerful giver wink wink
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Yes am married. what about it? sweetie no dey dull yourself joor. I can give you what most of the so-called chin gum guys can't.

abi you know no say na married men get experience pass in shining of Congo? cool

Kai, guy, i pity your wife shaaaaa.

Poor woman
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by bendazum: 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2012

Are you already into him?Just tell him. No pretence tolerated here o and no forming.Why do girls get crazy over huge di.ck? I have noticed that.
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Rhino5dm: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
send me a PM via nairaland.

anitank:
OMG! I didn't knw Santa Claus is here with us. Yayyyyyyy its gono be an early christmas for me. Give me ur e-mail leme text d address u're sending mine to, only I won't be needing a bold 5 but a Porsche. God loves a cheerful giver wink wink
Re: How Tall Is Too Tall? by Ishilove: 6:17pm On Aug 12, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
I like you shocked . . .I can buy you bold5

i like you too. BB porsche nko? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim / Shocker ! Meet Mother And Daughter Who Are In A Lesbian Relationship [PHOTO] / Silly Things You've done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.