Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40292 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

LOL classic.

The last time you got called out for speaking in Pidgin you blamed your keyboard. Now that you have been caught adding an entire sentence long after I replied to your post you claim its because a malfunction (computer bug) grin grin grin grin.

Abeg detach that yeye keyboard and slap yourself thrice with it.
Then go to sleep.

see the lie its typical from ur people .....i said i didn't speak pidgin i know some expressions ....ILEKE has already asked this question several time ..i don't know how to talk pidgin ....i know some expression.period ...there is no shame to talk pidgin don't take me worng i talk Camfranglais ...i posted u the link of it(camfranglais) but u were too arrogant to take a loook .......stop lying ...u r embarrassing yourself .....posts are recorded here....stop stop ....pidgin is great and i like it but unfortunately i don't talk it .......: saying u go kill me doesn't mean u speak pidgin like i can say several sentences and words in german because many people around me ...studied german .period... and again i have nothing to prove you ..my comp bug and m on may pages ...so if you want to buy me a new one ....tell me and i will happily send u my address ....if not get off of my back
MsDarkSkin:

LOL classic.

The last time you got called out for speaking in Pidgin you blamed your keyboard. Now that you have been caught adding an entire sentence long after I replied to your post you claim its because a malfunction (computer bug) grin grin grin grin.

Abeg detach that yeye keyboard and slap yourself thrice with it.
Then go to sleep.

see the lie its typical from ur people .....i said i didn't speak pidgin i know some expressions ....ILEKE has already asked this question several time ..i don't know how to talk pidgin ....i know some expression.period ...there is no shame to talk pidgin don't take me worng i talk Camfranglais ...i posted u the link of it(camfranglais) but u were too arrogant to take a loook .......stop lying ...u r embarrassing yourself .....posts are recorded here....stop stop ....pidgin is great and i like it but unfortunately i don't talk it .......: saying u go kill me doesn't mean u speak pidgin like i can say several sentences and words in german because many people around me ...studied german but i don't talk German .period... and again i have nothing to prove you ..my comp bug and m on many pages ...so if you want to buy me a new one ....tell me and i will happily send u my address ....if not get off of my back
Why is this Sholly Woman calling me an Akata....lol

Do you morons in Nigeria Not Realize Puerto Rican Blood was Already Native to the New World prior to you Negroids Arriving here?...

..Lmfao@not even knowing your "people" are being roasted by a Non Akata.

These people Have I.Q levels of a Bar of Soap.

Royal is no Stray Cat(Akata)...My Blood was already In the New World.

You silly Negros Lmfao mwuahahahah
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 15, 2012
Cameroon chill fam....Calm Down son, you are going to catch a stroke lol
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
The King is Back, i see the prejudice moronic bigots still being roasted in here

Anyone write my name, i don't feel like scrolling back and reading a bunch of misspelled words within Bodies of Wall Text

..The King Needs a Summary

LoL@Dude saying his aunt died and he wants to relax yet continue to keep writing and arguing.

some random dude did pop a shot in your direction lol. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 12:46am On Aug 15, 2012
Odumchi, lock this thread na. It makes no sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

some random dude did pop a shot in your direction lol. grin

What page and what name, most likely shymmex on a Alt Account..since i destroyed his Nairaland career Lmfao

Dude has not been seen in a week. lol
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: see the lie its typical from ur people .....i said i didn't speak pidgin i know some expressions ....ILEKE has already asked this question several time ..i don't know how to talk pidgin ....i know some expression.period ...there is no shame to talk pidgin don't take me worng i talk Camfranglais ...i posted u the link of it(camfranglais) but u were too arrogant to take a loook .......stop lying ...u r embarrassing yourself .....posts are recorded here....stop stop ....pidgin is great and i like it but unfortunately i don't talk it .......: saying u go kill me doesn't mean u speak pidgin like i can say several sentences and words in german because many people around me ...studied german but i don't talk German .period... and again i have nothing to prove you ..my comp bug and m on many pages ...so if you want to buy me a new one ....tell me and i will happily send u my address ....if not get off of my back

I didn't even read this bull.

Royal was there when you blamed your computer. grin

then when you realized I wasn't buying it. You claimed cameroon ppl speak a french version. grin
kandiikane: Odumchi, lock this thread na. It makes no sense. undecided

He should Delete the thread completely Lmfao grin grin

ROTFLMFAO@The Cornball Coat of Arms Post i just seen on my other Tab

MsDark a Fool hahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

~Royal~:
The King is Back, i see the prejudice moronic bigots still being roasted in here

Anyone write my name, i don't feel like scrolling back and reading a bunch of misspelled words within Bodies of Wall Text

..The King Needs a Summary

LoL@Dude saying his aunt died and he wants to relax yet continue to keep writing and arguing.
look same it's really in your genes...did i say i won't argue ...i said i'm not going to make any rants ...period ..i know i can misspell some words but at least the essential was there .........i won't make any rants until the weekend ....but i will fight any arrogant and ignorant people here esp when i'm attacked personally .........and when i realize that this forum is full of liar...kaiii
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Cornballistan's Official Coat of Arms cheesy

Ybutterfly represents without fail. cheesy

Lmfaoo!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2012
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:

He should Delete the thread completely Lmfao grin grin

ROTFLMFAO@The Cornball Coat of Arms Post i just seen on my other Tab

MsDark a Fool hahahaha grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PhysicsQED(m): 12:51am On Aug 15, 2012
It seems that many pages of this thread do confirm the opening post of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: look same it's really in your genes...did i say i won't argue ...i said i'm not going to make any rants ...period ..[size=18pt]i know i can misspell some words[/size] but at least the essential was there .........i won't make any rants until the weekend ....but i will fight any arrogant and ignorant people here esp when i'm attacked personally .........and when i realize that this forum is full of liar...kaiii

understatement. grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
Why is this Sholly Woman calling me an Akata....lol

Do you morons in Nigeria Not Realize Puerto Rican Blood was Already Native to the New World prior to you Negroids Arriving here?...

..Lmfao@not even knowing your "people" are being roasted by a Non Akata.

These people Have I.Q levels of a Bar of Soap.

Royal is no Stray Cat(Akata)...My Blood was already In the New World.

You silly Negros Lmfao mwuahahahah

^Where Sholly at i wanna know why i am incorrectly being called an Akata? ..LmL

i Know you in here reading lol grin

The Adorable Shollypops and Her Hatred for Americans Muwahahah

She walked in the thread writing my Name and i was talking about Football ...lol

So cute. ShollyPopz is like my personal Hater....I say water is Clear...she says water is Blue..lol

I say Black ...she says White.

lol Aye MsDark I could be arguing against Adolf Hitler himself..and shollypop will throw a "Like" on Adolf Post against Me

Lmfao she Loves Me! grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 15, 2012
I know she does.

I asked her if she wants the hook up.

She fronted on me. tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I didn't even read this bull.

Royal was there when you blamed your computer. grin

then when you realized I wasn't buying it. You claimed cameroon ppl speak a french version. grin
the way you want at least my comments are still there and i remebr ithe spambot banned cause i tried to post it..now u can deny if u want .......i bet the fact that u use "abi" make u a yoruba speaker? ignorance at his highest level.......bold part ...i never said that arent u tired..i said they speak a language which is the mixture of(english french and many others ethnic languages ...)when soemeon tell you something that you don't know the humble thing is to go and make some researches about it instead of saying i don't buy it like if i was asking u ....like i said to someone here ....IGNORANCE IS NOT A SIN but refusing to learn is one[b][/b]......i'm out ....
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: the way you want at least my comments are still there and i remebr ithe spambot banned cause i tried to post it..now u can deny if u want .......i bet the fact that u use "abi" make u a yoruba speaker? ignorance at his highest level.......bold part ...i never said that arent u tired..i said they speak a language which is the mixture of(english french and many others ethnic languages ...)when soemeon tell you something that you don't know the humble thing is to go and make some researches about it instead of saying i don't buy it like if i was asking u ....like i said to someone here ....IGNORANCE IS NOT A SIN but refusing to learn is one[b][/b]......i'm out ....

Seun...

disabling the preview and spell check functions...

you are wrong for that... -__-
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/kindabigg/posts

I checked his post history...He seems to be following me around

In another thread he asked why do i hate Africans.

I don't know where he would get that Impression from lol

Simple Minds have trouble Comprehending

If anyone pays attention...Royal Praises Africa on every single subject...(beauty,women,genetics,history)...

Except when it comes to Politics,Religion and Lack of Progressive Change.

Honesty is Not Hatred.

Royal can Only Be Real.

In one thread i praise the beauty of your women...

In the next thread i condemn you nations politics....

So how do you come to the conclusion i "Hate" Africa?

I condemn American Politics as well..do i hate My Own Nation?.

I just keep it very Real.

You can't let your personal life and emotions cause conflict with your political beliefs, then your political beliefs won't mean anything

Perfect Example...I talk negatively about Islam, Despite being in a relationship with a Muslim Woman.

I refuse to be "Biased"...A Mentality many of you ignorant people can learn from wink

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: vodkat, ~Royal~, ezeagu(m), odumchi(m), MsDarkSkin(f), kandiikane(m), Ybutterfly and[b] 6 guest(s)[/b]

Cameroon.

I see youuuuuu!! wink cheesy
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:03am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
https://www.nairaland.com/kindabigg/posts
[size=18pt]
Simple Minds have trouble Comprehending

Honesty is Not Hatred.

I just keep it very Real.

I refuse to be "Biased"...A Mentality many of you ignorant people can learn from [/size] wink

wink

cheers!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 15, 2012
lol as soon as royal comes everyone scatters! grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 1:09am On Aug 15, 2012
Odumchi, you dey here dey watch thread, abi? Ok.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: Odumchi, you dey here dey watch thread, abi? Ok.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: ~Royal~, Ybutterfly, kandiikane(m), MsDarkSkin(f), [b]Shollypopz(f) [/b]and 6 guest(s)
(Go Up)

This is going to be interesting. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2012
lol@the thread becoming quiet when i come in.

..Notice Fulaman avoids any debate with me but loves to Co-Sign and jump into a discussion against a Female?..

lol I told you guys about Fulaman a Long Time ago. Primitive Minded Bigot, With a Foot Fetish. Nothing More.

I personally Rather a Guy like Ayanle who shows his hatred more openly then a coward who hides his Hate and prejudice beliefs.

I need another individual to put their basic mind on display...Will the next dim witted bigot please step forward.

I am Bored. undecided

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: lol as soon as royal comes everyone scatters! grin

wink

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:13am On Aug 15, 2012
odumchi: Thanks for the cooperation everyone. cool

Over my your dead body. cheesy

ah! i knew we wud come to that technicality . . tongue
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2012
~Royal~:
[size=18pt]Will the next dim witted bigot please step forward.[/size]

Viewing this topic: Ybutterfly, Mrs.Chima(f), Shollypopz(f), ~Royal~, kandiikane(m), PAGAN 9JA(m), MsDarkSkin(f) and 9 guest(s)

grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 15, 2012
My Personal Hater Sholly cheesy

The Joker to my Batman.

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:14am On Aug 15, 2012
PhysicsQED: It seems that many pages of this thread do confirm the opening post of the thread.

PAGAN 9JA always knows. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .PAGAN 9JA always does. .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (34)

Ezza: Indigenous Igbos Of Benue State Celebrate Cultural Festival / Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.