Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40286 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Here comes the MOD de la favoritism!

Chima prepare to watch some of your posts disappear!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^BOTH OF YOU STARTED IT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WITH CURSE WORDS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DON"T BLAME THE MODS FOR ANYTHING
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2012
the white man this the white man ....why you don't come buy a village in Africa shm..... since we are selling villages come and buy it ....at least it will cure your hate towards Africans. it's time to give us a break Africans are no longer responsible of how u are treated in America......400years in a country and yet they need an African man to become a president smh ...where was all your great slave descendants ? .......we have ETHNICITY and are proud of i .....look at the ignorance : i'm happy i do not have all the ethnicity stuff ...what do you know about Ethnicity ...since you don't have one you can't say u are happy ...to not have something you can't have ...

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2012
Cameroon.

There is nothing lamer than editing your posts AFTER someone has replied to them.

Stop it.

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^BOTH OF YOU STARTED IT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WITH CURSE WORDS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DON"T BLAME THE MODS FOR ANYTHING

*see the image posted above*
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 12:15am On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yo Sis.....We "non-Africans" aren't supposed to know that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You have dumb arse Africans admitted on NATIONAL TELEVISION that they didn't even know Chiefs were selling their OWN PEOPLE for a mirror and a spoon. The bleeped up thing about it....it happened in the very place they were raised....I be damned!

Do they really want to take this SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL?!!!!!!!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin: Here comes the MOD de la favoritism!

Chima prepare to watch some of your posts disappear!

And let them talk about Igbos.....

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 12:16am On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly:

We also created the thread too huh dumb ho?

Keep trolling...you do that best.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: the white man this the white man ....why you don't come buy a village in Africa shm..... since we are selling villages come and buy it ....at least it will cure your hate towards Africans. it's time to give us a break Africans are no longer responsible of how u are treated in America......400years in a country and yet they need an African man to become a president smh ...where was all your great slave descendants ? .......we have ETHNICITY and are proud of i .....look at the ignorance : i'm happy i do not have all the ethnicity stuff ...what do you know about Ethnicity ...since you don't have one you can't say u are happy ...to not have something you can't have ...

I have NO interest in buying an African village.

A reliable house, car and enough money to maintain the land I have waiting for me in Jamaica
is an even worth investment.

I am not mistreated in America. And if I was, I would blame those who are responsible.

This is about a bunch of people jumping the gun and picking side without even knowing and fighting the facts.

Fo0l. I have an ethnicity...in fact TWO cheesy.

I just don't belong to a tribe. There is a difference...thank God btw.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 12:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Ms. Darkskin

Dsense is trying to violate me on YIM. Get his arse! grin grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by odumchi: 12:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Let me just make a request from you guys.

Could it be possible if you guys stopped using profane words that are against the rules of this site? We moderators have lives too, lol; we can't be stuck monitoring discussions all day. It really makes everyone's life easier.

Thanks. cool
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 12:20am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: look at this one ..you are just mad cause everybody knows that u are a liar now ......you say something 1minute after you say something else and u are eady to insult when people told u the truth ..u are dishonest and a f.ucking liar.period ...i quoted you so don't create a diversion....did you say that u didn't know that Cameroon and nigerian share the same borer ? ..answer to this ....

You still having a hard time finding a piece where I lied biatch boy? grin grin grin grin

Read my signature and choke on it ho. wink
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 12:21am On Aug 15, 2012
odumchi: Let me just make a request from you guys.

Could it be possible if you guys stopped using profane words that are against the rules of this site? We moderators have lives too, lol; we can't be stuck monitoring discussions all day. It really makes everyone's life easier.

Thanks. cool

I will attempt to try. cheesy
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 15, 2012

Thanks. cool

I'm innocent.

Ybutterfly hacked into my account.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Ybutterfly: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2012

Thanks. cool

^^^^^^^^^^^I NEVER HACKED INTO HER ACCOUNT^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^WHY WOULD I ATTACK LIKE A AKATA^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yo Sis.....We "non-Africans" aren't supposed to know that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You have dumb a.. Africans admitted on NATIONAL TELEVISION that they didn't even know Chiefs were selling their OWN PEOPLE for a mirror and a spoon. The fu... up thing about it....it happened in the very place they were raised....I be damned!

Do they really want to take this SH.. TO THE NEXT LEVEL?!!!!!!!

lol.

that is pathetic tho.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 12:24am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I have NO interest in buying an African village.

A reliable house, car and enough money to maintain the land I have waiting for me in Jamaica
is an even worth investment.

I am not mistreated in America. And if I was, I would blame those who are responsible.

This is about a bunch of people jumping the gun and picking side without even knowing and fighting the facts.

Fo0l. I have an ethnicity...in fact TWO cheesy.

I just don't belong to a tribe. There is a difference...thank God btw.

Did he say buy an African village? grin grin grin

Why would you buy something AFricans aren't even buying themselves? grin grin grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:27am On Aug 15, 2012

Thanks. cool

i think you are tired of your MOD duties. can i take over?? cool
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2012
^^^^^^ and she keeps lying like if posts were not recorded on this forum smh ........ admit u are ignorant and like the typical BA the only place u know is ur strret and kfc(when it's not on your street) ........
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: what are u talking about? my comp bug so i correct words that i didn't want to put or i misspelled..period...this forum is not a contest for me......i on every thread u are always saying i slayed u ...i debunked u ..kaiii ....my dear i'm not that kind it's not an arguments war ....i told u earlier before making so many pages that i do not understand where u are going with ...whats ur point and ur problem with me...clearly tell me u want to compare Cameroonians girls with BA/jamaicans? u want to compare Cameroon with UsA/jamaica? cause i'm very lost ... i replied to mrschimp and u went in like if it was an ambush ....kaiii ....if this is what u want make a thread and we will talk keyboard to keyboard...cause m very lost at this moment i don't get where u are going .....

LOL classic.

The last time you got called out for speaking in Pidgin you blamed your keyboard. Now that you have been caught adding an entire sentence long after I replied to your post you claim its because a malfunction (computer bug) grin grin grin grin.

Abeg detach that yeye keyboard and slap yourself thrice with it.
Then go to sleep.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^^^^^ and she keeps lying like if posts were not recorded on this forum smh ........ admit u are ignorant and [size=18pt]like the typical BA the only place u know is ur strret and kfc(when it's not on your street)[/size] ........

And all you know is to sell your women and children
and ride the coat tails of Nigerians. Typical Cameroonian.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 15, 2012
Ok, that KFC line is HILARIOUS THOUGH! grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2012
The King is Back, i see the prejudice moronic bigots still being roasted in here

Anyone write my name, i don't feel like scrolling back and reading a bunch of misspelled words within Bodies of Wall Text

..The King Needs a Summary

LoL@Dude saying his aunt died and he wants to relax yet continue to keep writing and arguing.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by odumchi: 12:37am On Aug 15, 2012
Thanks for the cooperation everyone. cool

PAGAN 9JA:

i think you are tired of your MOD duties. can i take over?? cool

Over my your dead body. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (34)

Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.