Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Akatas On Nairaland - Culture (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Akatas On Nairaland (40290 Views)

Are Black Africans (Nigerians) And Africans In America (Akatas) Really Different / Why Akatas Treated Better Than Africans Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34) (Go Down)

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: our fulani and haussa are damn cool ... esp when comes the ramadan and other stuff...and they make the best soya ever ......like i said Cameroonian and Nigerian are brothers .......i see some people are angry about that angry about African unity cause they lost everything ....smh

That's actually what I'm eating now....since Hausas and Fulanis fast, suya's up for the taking
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Shollypopz:
That's wat they don't get. No matter how much Igbos and Yoruba fight, if u attack Nigeria, we are coming for you
No matter how much Africans fight, if u dare attack us, we tend to all gang up against you
Awon omo ale jati jati!!

YES THATS RIGHT! HEAR! HEAR! smiley

btw i wish to ask yoou a question. can you give me a word-to-word translation of that last line you said in Yoruba. there is something curious about it. undecided
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And Yorubas would still think Igbos are money hungry and Jews of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can't fight on your own. Sad.

LOL.

Girl I wave that off with a DIRTY AZZ RAG,

"we stick together". grin

Please. Joke ting dat!

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

can u be any clearer? Yorubas or me?
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

And Yorubas would still think Igbos are money hungry and Jews of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin

you dont understand. thats how brothers and sisters fight and squabble. wink
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

lol! grin

No shame what so ever.

Tribes LITERALLY killing each other and now want to form on NL about
"unity". Yall the most dysfunctional set of Africans on the planet.

Sell that to the birds.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah...with all that tribal union they are still exploited by other countries and Asia is firming their grip on their arses.

Let see if "tribal union" kick in then.....their political leaders aren't so concern with "tribal union" when they are counting their naira and gold. grin grin grin grin

What is sad though is that they have to pay THEIR POLITICAL LEADERS to give a Bleep about THEM. Damn shame

Not just exploited by other nations...BUT BY THEIR OWN KIND.

lol....this is rich! Steve Harvey and Chris Rock ain't got shyt on them!

HILARIOUS! grin

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Brothers and Sisters don't set each other on fire over potatoes and a Blackberry either.

Or is that the new African cultural thing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by sambos994(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2012
Hey!! no tribalism or speaking of tribalism please. angry angry angry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: since m African m clearly not the one who is kissing azz...now can you bring where they insulted me.......is NL my life ......you show how ignorant you are don't even know that Cameroon and Nigeria share the same boundaries(about 1500km =bakassi) ...we played the CAN against them several times ....we had some conflicts but we are still brothers ..ilove nigerians just like i love any Africans.........your ignorance is showing you can write it lager than what u did but i see nothing wrong in African friendship why are u so jealous so because i'm a cameroonian i shouldn't be there smh.... grow up .... u want to kick me out but you can't cause as the typical BA u thought that all africans hate each other right and u are so surprised to see a Cameroonian feeling at home in a Nigerian forum ...ehhh why the hate? Cameroonian dumped you? .....and to clarify something i didn't reply to u cause i don't argue with ignorant and [b]insulting [/b]women .....Nigerians insult me where is the problem ......? i prefer that an African insult instead of a the typical BA that u represented.. .... who has more reasons/rights to be there a Cameroonian or a BA answer honestly smh?
[size=15pt]GBAM!![/size] They just don't get it!!

[size=5pt]P.S: if u yab Nigeria tomorrow, i will be on ur as*s like i dnt knw u, lol[/size]
Mrs.Chima:

[b]Brothers and Sisters don't set each other on fire over potatoes [/b]and a Blackberry either.

Or is that the new African cultural thing? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

LOL!! grin

you ain't gonna let that go huh?

fcked up they posted that on World Star. I couldn't even watch it. undecided
sambos994: Hey!! no tribalism or speaking of tribalism please. angry angry angry

lol tell that to the folks in the TRIBALISM section.

It's so bad there is a section dedicated to that.

Imagine. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@dirty arse rag grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am in tears girl!

Yeah....we stick together but they leaving starving arse kids on the ground because they are trying to save enough to get that Remi Ling Ling hair....

They better get the Bleep up off of me..... real talk....

Throwin' dem bows!!

And all the swings CONNECTING!!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
AT LEAST AFRICAN DON"T FIGHT FOR CRACK AND HOES >>>WE FIGHT TO PROTCT OUR LANDS FOR INVADERS......AND THIS WAS BACK IN THE HISTORY NOWADAYS YOU DON"T SEE ETHNIC WAR ...i wonder how those ladies keep comparing African countries with the usa and others western countries when most of Africans countries don't have +60yo...smh.. when the usa was 60yo it was people killing each other ,when the usa was 100yo it was the same ..150yo the same cowboys killing each others....back in America history how come southerner and northerner was killing each other? people are always hurry to say Africans are killing each other ...smh

3 Likes

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Girl...I will take that biatch to my grave! Real talk!

Girl.
What they did to that Kenyan brother was sooo messed up. undecided cry

POTATOES? REALLY angry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: [size=18pt]AT LEAST AFRICAN DON"T FIGHT FOR CRACK AND HOES >>>WE FIGHT TO PROTCT OUR LANDS FOR INVADERS[/size]......

[size=28pt]BOY STOP![/size]
grin grin

A white man can buy your village RIGHT now if his pocket are fat enough! grin grin grin
And your politicians? RIGHT on Uncle Sam and the UN's Pay Roll KNOW THAT!

And PLEASE DO NOT BRING UP FIGHTS AND DRUG USE! DON'T DO IT!!! grin grin grin grin

Because once again GUESS who takes the lead? grin

AND THIS WAS BACK IN THE HISTORY NOWADAYS YOU DON"T SEE ETHNIC WAR

ayo, someone help him unplug his computer! grin

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! grin grin grin grin

...i wonder how those ladies keep comparing African countries with the usa and others western countries when most of Africans countries don't have +60yo...smh.. when the usa was 60yo it was people killing each other ,when the usa was 100yo it was the same ..150yo the same cowboys killing each others....back in America history how come southerner and northerner was killing each other? people are always hurry to say Africans are killing each other ...smh

ok rephrase. that made absolutely no sense.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 15, 2012
sambos994:

That's actually what I'm eating now....since Hausas and Fulanis fast, suya's up for the taking
i miss it ....i could eat it for 2000frcfa everyday sometime for more = pepper and a cold juice ....the lamb giro here don't match the performance of my haussa brothers kudo to them ...but they refuse to pay txes form this activity undecided angry
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 15, 2012
[quote author=MsDarkSkin]

[size=28pt]BOY STOP![/size]
grin grin

A white man can buy your village RIGHT now if his pocket are fat enough! grin grin grin
And your politicians? RIGHT on Uncle Sam and the UN's Pay Roll KNOW THAT!

And PLEASE DO NOT BRING UP FIGHTS AND DRUG USE! DON'T DO IT!!! grin grin grin grin

Because once again GUESS who takes the lead? grin

ayo, someone help him unplug his computer! grin

ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?! grin grin grin grin

[quote/] in others words humans are killing each others since the creation of this world ......so your arguments about African killing each other and ethnic war are pointless...... mrs i know all can you tell an ethnic war in Africa which started on 2000? and still going .....let's go educate me
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 15, 2012
Ybutterfly: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[size=40pt]AKATA POWER & JAMO POWER ARE STARTING ROUND 5[/size]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

here we go with this shyt.

Now it gets lame.

1 Like

Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: in others words humans are killing each others since the creation of this world ......so your arguments about African killing each other and ethnic war are pointless.......

Actually it's not.

It is VERY relevant.

You all tried to play the oldest trick talking about "united" and Africans stick together.
We blasted that. Simple.

We know there is killing everywhere.

The point is nationality and tribe don't mean shyt. Just another thing to exploit and another excuse.
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 15, 2012
This is nolonger fun. tongue

Why can't some trolls just be seen and not read. grin
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2012
Here comes the MOD de la favoritism!

Chima prepare to watch some of your posts disappear!
Re: Akatas On Nairaland by MrsChima(f): 12:12am On Aug 15, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Actually it's not.

It is VERY relevant.

You all tried to play the oldest trick talking about "united" and Africans stick together.
We blasted that. Simple.

We know there is killing everywhere.

The point is nationality and tribe don't mean shyt. Just another thing to exploit and another excuse.

Yo Sis.....We "non-Africans" aren't supposed to know that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You have dumb arse Africans admitted on NATIONAL TELEVISION that they didn't even know Chiefs were selling their OWN PEOPLE for a mirror and a spoon. The bleeped up thing about it....it happened in the very place they were raised....I be damned!

Do they really want to take this SHIT TO THE NEXT LEVEL?!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (34)

Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.