Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola (5829 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke! – Okonjo-iweala Fumes / "Nigeria Is Not Broke" - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Attention: Ward 022, Ejigbo Lagos Is Being Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by Fathai(m): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2012
I dont av time exchanging post wit..fool...like yhu....because ...talking to u iz lyk giving scolarship to GOAT...Bleep off
manny4life:

Your so much hate will cause you High Blood Pressure, and may it NOT destroy you, SAY AMEN...AMEN. cool cool cool

Now, run along...
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by manny4life(m): 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2012
Fathai: I dont av time exchanging post wit..fool...like yhu....because ...talking to u iz lyk giving scolarship to GOAT...Bleep off

LOL... You don't have time to exchange words with me... cheesy cheesy cheesy You give yourself so much credit than you're worth, whoever said I had the time to exchange words with you, IDK, you just assumed I wanted to. LMAO...Shioor. Well, you have been noticed, now what? undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy

See me see trouble o, my post was there, it wasn't hurting your eyes, YET you quoted it, and called me name and now, same you is crying foul you don't have time for me, I should fu.c.k off, lol... Abeg, use the new word you learned "f.u.ck off"... grin grin grin People like you are beyond redemption - you can't eat your cake and have it back. You don't quote me, insult me and then cry foul... Who the hell does that? grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by akintun: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2012
It is good to borrow money at very low interest rate like wat d big western governments enjoy now. Lagos state is borrowing money from 10% to 15% interest rate, while lenders pay d German government money (negative interest rate)4 their 2 year bond. I'm pretty sure investment bankers would love Fashola 4 this high interest rate debts.
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by Sunofgod(m): 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2012
akintun: It is good to borrow money at very low interest rate like wat d big western governments enjoy now. Lagos state is borrowing money from 10% to 15% interest rate, while lenders pay d German government money (negative interest rate)4 their 2 year bond. I'm pretty sure investment bankers would love Fashola 4 this high interest rate debts.

This must be the most fcu.king ignorant post I have read in my life . . . I swear!

Whatever the point your trying to make - no country borrows at a negative interest rate!
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by emsquare(m): 12:00am On Aug 14, 2012
manny4life: Lagos is not broke BUT LAGOS IS HIGHLY INDEBTED...FACT

Yep!
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by Epalos: 5:21am On Aug 14, 2012
The drums are rolled out let all sons and daughters of iboland come and dance naked in the market square to the beat of shame cos Lagos is not broke.
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by Epalos: 5:33am On Aug 14, 2012
manny4life:

Your so much hate will cause you High Blood Pressure, and may it NOT destroy you, SAY AMEN...AMEN. cool cool cool

Now, run along...
You are the one hating and jubilant about any little hiccup Lagos has, guess what you ibos that made money in Lagos and still wish evil on it will not enjoy whatever you use the money on, houses you build with it will collapse and kill you all wife you marry will give birth to three legged beings , may all your money be used to pay doctors world wide from India to the end of the world Aseeèee.
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by stillme(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2012
Debt is not a sin. We all are debtors. Most richest men in the world are debtors. Considering the capital projects at hand and sources of revenue to Lagos state govt,I will agree with the governor that Lagos state is not broke.
It is only hard for mechanics,plumbers,Vulcanizers who jumped on this thread to believe that Lagos state govt.is not broke.
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by manny4life(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2012
Epalos:
You are the one hating and jubilant about any little hiccup Lagos has, guess what you ibos that made money in Lagos and still wish evil on it will not enjoy whatever you use the money on, houses you build with it will collapse and kill you all wife you marry will give birth to three legged beings , may all your money be used to pay doctors world wide from India to the end of the world Aseeèee.

LOL.... Here come another broken record, chai,,, may it be well with you. As for your curses, by the power of God, I hereby return ALL OF THEM in one billion folds, it will hit you/strike you/destroy you beyond limit. So shall it be IJN, AMEN. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by PointB: 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2012
manny4life:

LOL.... Here come another broken record, chai,,, may it be well with you. As for your curses, by the power of God, I hereby return ALL OF THEM in one billion folds, it will hit you/strike you/destroy you beyond limit. So shall it be IJN, AMEN. cool cool cool

Amen brother!
Re: Lagos Is Not Broke – Fashola by alex14(m): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
I laugh in "Yoruba-oily" magic. When the dungeon called nigeria disintegrates, our "friends" of yoroube extraction shall become financially extinct. The odua nation will become the poorest nation in africa, for they keep producing and celebrating fraudulent leaders like fashola and co.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Subliminal Jab At Buhari / PHOTO: Siezed Boko Haram APC Paraded By Nigerian Troops. At Konduga. / President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.