Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks (26325 Views)

NERC Set To Release New Electricity Tariff / Again, Court Stops Hike In Electricity Tariff / INEC To Reprint Ballot Papers Three Weeks To Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks by DisGuy: 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
3 weeks on, how far?

Have you been to the office?
Re: N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks by Laideabdulahi: 5:20am On Jun 29, 2021
Please at what time of the day is best to recharge the prepaid, cos mine (IKEDC token) has been showing failed for more than 15 hours now.

I have been trying to no avail.
Pls dont give me tips of plug it directly to outlet, and bla bla blah. I have done all that. And my. Box. Is. Okay, I mean very okay. It's not faulty.
Re: N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Laideabdulahi:
Please at what time of the day is best to recharge the prepaid, cos mine (IKEDC token) has been showing failed for more than 15 hours now.

I have been trying to no avail.
Pls dont give me tips of plug it directly to outlet, and bla bla blah. I have done all that. And my. Box. Is. Okay, I mean very okay. It's not faulty.
What do you see on the screen when you try it?
Re: N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks by mightyhaze: 7:03am On Jun 29, 2021
Hahaha.. today it's 6 to 8k per week.

20k can only do for a month now if I use it judiciously..putting off freezers and other things intermittently. Otherwise it's 30k above for a moderate home of 6 ppl
Re: N3000 Electricity Tariff Credit Exhausted In Three Weeks by Laideabdulahi: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2021
Xsolutions:
What do you see on the screen when you try it?

Failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, APC Delegation Parley In London – Presidency / Tinubu Never Challenged Forfeiture Order - Peter Obi Tells Tribunal / PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.