Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! (8714 Views)

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:25am On Aug 15, 2012
ifihearam:

I pity you

grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2012
Pastor.Jamilu:
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them".
You know what,I'm try to say here.
Obadiah1:17,said;
But on Mount Zion will be deliverance;
it will be holy,and the house of jacob will possess its inheritance.
I pary in Jesus Name,
what is my possess,i will[b] inheritance[/b] it. Amen!!!.

https://www.nairaland.com/1018799/missing-sermon
ROFLMAO
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Richiy(f): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2012
As much as i enjoy the "fun", i blv we shud alow 4 eachoda's mistakes.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by chucky234(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2012
jhydebaba:
Why can't you write simple queen's english since you want to criticize? For all I care, the OP is far better than you.
Who be dis mumu na,who put your smelly mouth for my post abi you dey craze,may truck jam the hand wey you use type that rubbish.
FSLC holder like you dey form ITK,olodo rabata.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by chucky234(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Nne, ideally... U better off typing in Igbo wen conversing wiv dat grammatical terrorist.
On point jare,dem no spot error for Igbo na
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2012
Would you guys stop being cheesy here for once?
I wonder if some friends on NL are genetically cloned or whether their genes are mutated or what because they way some guys are attacking ladies in just a sheer unjustifiable manner makes me sightly off-coloured.something drastic should be done plssssssssssss
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
Richiy: As much as i enjoy the "fun", i blv we shud alow 4 eachoda's mistakes.
gbam!! I lend my credence with you @Richiy
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by eltido(m): 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
crazy..hw kn u kum up wif such nonsence.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Mbuko91(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2012
Donalð Genes: Would you guys stop being cheesy here for once?
I wonder if some friends on NL are genetically cloned or whether their genes are mutated or what because they way some guys are attacking ladies in just a sheer unjustifiable manner makes me sightly off-coloured.something drastic should be done plssssssssssss
offpoint biko...irrelevant to the original topic of discuss
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by jhydebaba(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
chucky234: Who be dis mumu na,who put your smelly mouth for my post abi you dey craze,may truck jam the hand wey you use type that rubbish.
FSLC holder like you dey form ITK,olodo rabata.
You are just a disgrace to the elite community.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mbuko91: offpoint biko...irrelevant to the original topic of discuss
it's beyond you...am sorry
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Pakavy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2012
habayommy:
He was tryings to told you that you should not cursing or insulted person if the person is spoking or written a badt engrish. undecided
common english u cannot spoke
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2012
Nice funny thread

...a comical relieve from the nasty and brutish ways of the Politics section.. grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Donalð Genes: Would you guys stop being cheesy here for once?
I wonder if some friends on NL are genetically cloned or whether their genes are mutated or what[b] because they way[/b] some guys are attacking ladies in just a sheer unjustifiable manner makes me sightly off-coloured.something drastic should be done plssssssssssss

One thing I've noticed in most of your posts is that you are always too much in haste to hit the "submit" button.

Calm down..learn to read over before hitting the button.

....An advise though, don't take it personal.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by avicky(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
freecocoa: Him talk say una too dey cuss person for here because of small mistake in the grammatical aspect,say e no good instead make una correct the person with love because why?no be we papa dem get english but people here dey do like say dem sabi spoke English pass queen Eliza sef,say the thing dey make am para wella.

Something like that,i no read pass 3 lines undecided
LWTMB... Different kind of species on NL.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by avicky(f): 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Idowu will b wot? shocked shocked shocked
* she grabs her bullet proof*
ROTFLMAO... Abeg take cover.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by avicky(f): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2012
Donalð Genes: Hahahahha!!
Thats what am talking about uhh!! thank God i am not a tetchy person...As you'll can see,i deliberately made some errors(example, noticed that the word 'quote' was intentionally typed as 'qoute''humane as humanane'' et al} on ma post to see who can spot some of the nuance minute typographical errors there..not that i didn't see them,yes i proof read them 'nine times out of ten' before dropping them....i wanted to see if someone can humbly correct me without abusing the OP.....it was a tactic trick i used apparently though but then No matter how one tends to be over carefull,mistakes are abound,it's part of it especially when one is typing with Qwerty phones 'cos of how the keypads are spaced.....
As for my name,It's Donald but i just felt like writing it as Donalð just like am kind of used to spelling 'g' as 'q' though not always per se but i know what am doing 'cos i only used them on NL.....so dont get it twisted
It is 'mistakes are bound to happen'. 'careful' against carefull.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by habayommy: 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2012
Pakavy: common english u cannot spoke
are Ɣ☺Ʊ came from this planet at all. It is speaked not spoke
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by kolaoloye(m): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2012
habayommy: are Ɣ☺Ʊ came from this planet at all. It is speaked not spoke
I was in laughing right now. grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by seun001(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Pastor.Jamilu:
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can't find them, make them".
You know what,I'm try to say here.
Obadiah1:17,said;
But on Mount Zion will be deliverance;
it will be holy,and the house of jacob will possess its inheritance.
I pary in Jesus Name,
what is my possess,i will inheritance it. Amen!!!.

ROFLMAO

Classic! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2012
ilugunboy:

One thing I've noticed in most of your posts is that you are always too much in haste to hit the "submit" button.

Calm down..learn to read over before hitting the button.

Points observed/notes taken...
You too much hommie and i like you for that sha,
Thanks a bunch!!
Let me follow u! Are you on twitter?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2012
habayommy: are Ɣ☺Ʊ came from this planet at all. It is speaked not spoke
plsssss am sorry to quote you
i thought it should be speak not speaked' what do you make of it?
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2012
~Bluetooth:

ROFLMAO

Lawdyyyy...some of these guys need to take the basic English test before joining this forum! grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Mbuko91(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
Donalð Genes:
it's beyond you...am sorry
is that ur first son's name?
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Mustay(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2012
ilugunboy:

This is an advice - please don't take it personal oh!

Advice is a noun while advise is a verb, a doing word.

dis english sef

cry
wink
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mustay:

dis english sef

cry
wink
hahahahhahahahahaha!! Na waoooooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2012
Mustay:

dis english sef

cry
wink

Yeah I do get confused with the place of those two words....thanks bruv!
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by habayommy: 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2012
Donalð Genes:
plsssss am sorry to quote you
i thought it should be speak not speaked' what do you make of it?
Oga abeg park well make I see road joor

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Mustay(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2012
ilugunboy:
Yeah I do get confused with the place of those two words....thanks bruv!
Your head dey dere jare! 1luv
cool

We learn e'day, we remember e'day also. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by DonaldGenes(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2012
E don dooooooooooooooo
abeg! Mkpo mi ankak mien ndien
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by tadysmart(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Begin supply bulletproof na haba! U no no some e-bullet aka grammatical terrorists fit burn person server? For example, d damage Seedog do my laptop last week hen! To browse alone, I gats ensure my laptop dey wear screenproof.

Hehehehehe
You mean the e-terrorists .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May 29 Handover Ceremony: IG, Arase Orders Tight Security Nationwide / S’south Not Part Of Biafra, Kokori Tells MASSOB / Pensioners To Embark On Nationwide Protest Over Consequential Adjustment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.