Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! (8713 Views)

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale / Tunde Bakare inducted into Nairaland Politics Section Of Hall Of Fame 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ayobase(m): 7:47am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Idowu will b wot? shocked shocked shocked
* she grabs her bullet proof*

Bulletproof no fit work for this one again....d deed has been done...thank God the bullet no be for head or heart!
Gez u r recuperating!
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by ayobase(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2012
DonalĂ° Genes: ........so dont get it twisted

......love is a beautiful thing!
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by chucky234(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2012
I just carried out due diligence on the OP and below are my findinds:

1. OP registered June 2012 that's to say na Johnny just come dey worry am
2. Signature: Am qenetically allerqic to fake frds!!!!so if ua such,back off
That's to say him teacher no teach am say difference dey b/w g,p and p
3. Him make front page in less than three months for NL
4. Na facebook friends him come find for NL
5. PH girlls no dey give am face cos of him many errors that's why him come search for free girls for NL
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by chucky234(m): 7:59am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Idowu will b wot? shocked shocked shocked
* she grabs her bullet proof*
him say Idowu go scarces for NL
ROFLAPMP
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Some multitude of peoples thinketh dey kneweth the methodism of spoken engrish in nairaland! But I careth not at all.I shall spoke the bestest of the engrish I knew!
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by uglyBetty1(f): 8:02am On Aug 15, 2012
Just passing, but @ poster, take your time oooo. No make me to dey read 'q'as 'g' nd u come say you did it on purpose.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07am On Aug 15, 2012
berem: Some multitude of peoples thinketh dey kneweth the methodism of spoken engrish in nairaland! But I careth not at all.I shall spoke the bestest of the engrish I knew!
U don change ur own to shakespeare? grin grin cheesy

D fear of forumites is d beginning of no fun.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by jhydebaba(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2012
chucky234: Donald,no sorry Donalo why you come dey fall my hand this early morning na,you leave sleep wey you go sleep come say na people mistake you go correct but come end up adding more salt to injury. Haba your mistakes too plenty to be deliberate na,you suppose know as adult you go remove the scale wey dey your eyes before you come remove the dirts wey dey our eyes na.
Your teacher for secondary school no even try for you,haba him no even take time to explain to you say difference b/w p,g and q.
Why can't you write simple queen's english since you want to criticize? For all I care, the OP is far better than you.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by freecocoa(f): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bless u! grin
Bless you more twinny wink
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2012
jhydebaba:
Why can't you write simple queen's english since you want to criticize? For all I care, the OP is far better than you.
Jyhdon!!
Ouch..... grin
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by jhydebaba(m): 8:19am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Jyhdon!!
Ouch..... grin
Osheeeee Maami!!!
My Role Model
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U don change ur own to shakespeare? grin grin cheesy

D fear of forumites is d beginning of no fun.
what do u expectant of me? Afterall engrish is not my mama's taste.oh yells! But sha I will doeth the best of my skills to acquire engrish with immediate alacrity!
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 15, 2012
@OP, what you are saying makes sense but you should understand that is fools and under age NLders that makes fun out of someone's bad english, I don't see the reason why someone matured enough will be on NL just to find faults in peoples english. That's the product of been jobless. When ever I come across those grammatical errors as far as I understood what the writer or commenter is trying to pass to readers, so why do I need to make jest of his or her english. *waste of time and bandwith + Nigerians and their borrow borrow culture*

If I want 2 beef someone I rather beef you about something else than beefing you about bad english cause there is no Nigerian that their mother language is English.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by comm: 8:26am On Aug 15, 2012
kandiikane: [s]

Many errors. 0/100. cheesy

lol, I agree. wink
I noticed it from about the the first sentence, infact I was thinking his giving an example of grammatical blunders. Hmm, na wa o this my teacher
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by yemmy19(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2012
Abeg,evry1 of u who has no work than to capitalise on sumbodi's grammatical flaws,can u pple tell me ur grade in English in ur WAEC......
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by holysina(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2012
ekt_bear: Can someone translate the op's post into English for me. I cannot read what he wrote

then write what he read..... :p tongue
ekt_bear: Can someone translate the op's post into English for me. I cannot read what he wrote

then write what he read..... :p
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Heymus(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2012
chucky234: I just carried out due diligence on the OP and below are my findinds:

5. PH girlls no dey give am face cos of him many errors that's why him come search for free girls for NL
Bros.! you are just a badt guy.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2012
yemmy19: Abeg,evry1 of u who has no work than to capitalise on sumbodi's grammatical flaws,can u pple tell me ur grade in English in ur WAEC......
even if Queen Elizabeth writes English Waec Examination, I bet she wouldn't get an A1.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by habayommy: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2012
He was tryings to told you that you should not cursing or insulted person if the person is spoking or written a badt engrish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by jonnycheddars(m): 8:44am On Aug 15, 2012
DICKtator:

ohhh sorry, you missed it there!!!!!
blah blah blah
grin grin grin grin
u see mr donald,mediocrity puts u on d spot. diligence and dedication in everything you do,every second of ur life makes u outstanding.....grammatical wars saves many from embarassing themselves, just like you've done.
Re: Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!! by kolaoloye(m): 9:03am On Aug 15, 2012
chucky234: I just carried out due diligence on the OP and below are my findinds:

grin grin grin keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MASSOB Members Under-fire Over Sit-at-home Protest / May 29 Handover Ceremony: IG, Arase Orders Tight Security Nationwide / Any Igbo That Moves From Oshodi To Buy Any Shop For 1 To 3 Million Is Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.