Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love (42002 Views)

Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by Olegeme: 11:31pm On Aug 26, 2012
I seconded it yes indeed your husband is a very lucky Man,"like i said to find a Woman like this!!!!one in a million.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2012
JallowBah: I my eyes, too many people do it for bullshit-reasons, and without thinking really good about the fact that it will be on your body the rest of your life, unless you pay up to get a cove-up-tattoo, or lasers.

I will get my husband name on my body. I already have almost 20 tattooes, big and small, and I do plan on getting much, much more.
I have e cheast-pice, old-school-motive, where I will get our daughters name over my heart, and his lastname on the other side.

I will also tattoo his firstname on a part of my body that only he will see ( unless I am showering in a public bath or something.. ).
If we divorce, and I do pray that we wont, and I do not believe we will, I would porbably just keep it.
The way I look at him, there is no other man for me. If we divorce, I would never, ever marry someone else.
I dont want kids with any other men, my babies will have only ONE father and ONE mother.
I dont want to promise my whole life to more than one man. I promised it to him.
I promised him my soul, my mind, my heart and my head. A tattoo is, for me who is a person who already adores tattoes, the least I can do.

He knows I will get it, but he wont see it until it`s suddenly therewink
How i wish my wife has similar opinion like yours! i have pressurised my wife to have tattoos because i love it but she has since refused. I just love tattoos on ladies!!!!Jallowbah, can u pls mail me on akinremibabatunde@yahoo.com, i need your advice on this issues. lol!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 4:16pm On Aug 28, 2012
goodness1109:
How i wish my wife has similar opinion like yours! i have pressurised my wife to have tattoos because i love it but she has since refused. I just love tattoos on ladies!!!!Jallowbah, can u pls mail me on akinremibabatunde@yahoo.com, i need your advice on this issues. lol!

Come home with her name on your chestwink -Might change her mind..!
Tattoos are not for everyone. I am trying to convince my husband myselftongue
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2012
JallowBah:

Come home with her name on your chestwink -Might change her mind..!
Tattoos are not for everyone. I am trying to convince my husband myselftongue
I will try this and see if and how it will work. I just love when i see people of my like-minds like you.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by vodkat: 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2012
Foolishness of the highest order.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2012
goodness1109:
I will try this and see if and how it will work. I just love when i see people of my like-minds like you.

Well, donty get angry and/or sad if she still says no, thats the chance you have to takewink
I am hoping my hubby will change his mind when he sees mine..hehe..he has agreed to put our daughter name, but I wnat him to put both. Hehe..

People who do not love tattoos, will probably not see this the same way as people who love them. Tattoos are en expression of life for about 85% of the people who have them, I would say. Not just decoration.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by vodkat: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2012
JallowBah:

Well, donty get angry and/or sad if she still says no, thats the chance you have to takewink
I am hoping my hubby will change his mind when he sees mine..hehe..he has agreed to put our daughter name, but I wnat him to put both. Hehe..

People who do not love tattoos, will probably not see this the same way as people who love them. Tattoos are en expression of life for about 85% of the people who have them, I would say. Not just decoration.
. A guy I know is been forced right now to tatoo his girl name as a ring. For me dat is totally rubbish because it doesn't guarantee anything. Long story short tattoo is not iur thing although u have a lot of guys with it. I rather not
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2012
vodkat: . A guy I know is been forced right now to tatoo his girl name as a ring. For me dat is totally rubbish because it doesn't guarantee anything. Long story short tattoo is not iur thing although u have a lot of guys with it. I rather not

Forcing is not good. Trying your best to convince someone? Allowedwink

1 Like

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2012
vodkat: Foolishness of the highest order.
That's your opinion!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
That's your opinion!

Then why are you mad?
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2012
LMAO@these dumb arses example of a good wife is having a tattoo on their private parts. grin grin grin grin grin grin Marriage is definitely NOT FOR THE IMMATURE.

Na wa for the younger generations! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Then why are you mad?
I strongly feel you are more immature than i am - why do you need to insult someone for expressing his opinion? I feel it's better you keep out of this discussion if you are not comfortable with it.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
Olegeme: Ladies who put tattoo of their Men's name are 1 in a million,i consider this to be true love.Because most of the girls (ladies) will never
want to walk with a Man's name on their body,if a girl does this for you consider her.True love is hard to find nowadys.

this is Ignorance raise to power quazillion... True love can never be synonymous to tattooing your lovers name on your body. But is their anything like true love
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
dasparrow:

So to you, messing up one's skin with permanent ink is a symbol of true love? Some people can be so daft sometimes in their way of thinking. My bible does not approve of tattoos. I will never put a tattoo on my body and I don't want to see my name tattooed of another person's body either.

Even those who "believes" in the Bible still get and have tattoos. I asked a friend of mine who is a Muslim....would she get a tattoo to prove "her love" for her husband. She said no and it is against her religion to do so as well. She said that some people do it to feel an attachment to their partner and to get a reaction as well.

If a man or woman ever feel that their partner NOT GETTING a tattoo to "prove" their love is an indication that they do not love them....I hope they suffer a long and simmering death. For foolishness is punishable by death.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
I strongly feel you are more immature than i am - why do you need to insult someone for expressing his opinion? I feel it's better you keep out of this discussion if you are not comfortable with it.

I insulted you by asking WHY ARE YOU MAD?!!!!! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH YOU EXPRESSING BULLSHIT AND YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH ME RESPONDING AND TELLING YOU IT IS BULLSHIT.

Seun...abeg PLEASE BAN ILLITERATES!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

THIS IS WHY PARENTS SHOULD INVEST WELL IN EDUCATION OR THEY WILL HAVE CHILDREN THAT POST BULLSHIT LIKE THIS NOR CAN'T COMPREHEND WORTH A Bleep!!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
LMAO@these dumb arses example of a good wife is having a tattoo on their private parts. grin grin grin grin grin grin Marriage is definitely NOT FOR THE IMMATURE.

Na wa for the younger generations! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
For your information, tats has existed even before you were born. For example, if you are from the South Western part of Nigeria, you would notice that most old mothers have tattoos on their arms. It's been a fashion from time immemorial. In fact, in my village they do it up till now in a traditional way. It's just a body art! I am talking from a professional point of view - i am a Sociologist - so am not unaware of various cultural practices in my country, particularly the region where i come from(southwest).
So, tattoo is not only for the younger generation, it has been even for the older ones. Some of my cousins in my villages have tattoos on their arms, back and even face.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

I insulted you by asking WHY ARE YOU MAD?!!!!!

Seun...abeg PLEASE BAN ILLITERATES!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE!!!

THIS IS WHY PARENTS SHOULD INVEST WELL IN EDUCATION OR THEY WILL HAVE CHILDREN THAT POST BULLSHIT LIKE THIS NOR CAN'T COMPREHEND WORTH A Bleep!!

this is sad coming from a gasbag
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
For your information, tats has existed even before you were born. For example, if you are from the South Western part of Nigeria, you would notice that most old mothers have tattoos on their arms. It's been a fashion from time immemorial. In fact, in my village they do it up till now in a traditional way. It's just a body art! I am talking from a professional point of view - i am a Sociologist - so am not unaware of various cultural practices in my country, particularly the region where i come from(southwest).
So, tattoo is not only for the younger generation, it has been even for the older ones. Some of my cousins in my villages have tattoos on their arms, back and even face.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION....YOU NEED TO READ MY GOTDAMN POST BEFORE YOU POP OFF. LET ME HELP YOU DUMB ARSE....I SAID TATTOO TO PROVE A WOMAN IS A GOOD WIFE IS STUP!D AND BULLSHIT.

A TATTOO DON'T MEAN SHIT AND I DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOUR VILLAGE HAVING TATTOOS...THAT DON'T HAVE A GOTDAMN THING TO DO WITH WHETHER A WOMAN IS A GOOD WIFE OR NOT BECAUSE SHE GOT INK ALL OVER HER BODY....DUM DUM!!!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

this is sad coming from a gasbag

Just like your mammy who decided to carry you to term, Fukboy.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
JallowBah:

Forcing is not good. Trying your best to convince someone? Allowedwink
That is right! Everything is a matter of choice! For those who are haters of tattoo, that 's your choice but you are not in a position to condemn anyone for loving tattoo!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

FOR YOUR INFORMATION....YOU NEED TO READ MY GOTDAMN POST BEFORE YOU POP OFF. LET ME HELP YOU DUMB ARSE....I SAID TATTOO TO PROVE A WOMAN IS A GOOD WIFE IS STUP!D AND BULLSHIT.

A TATTOO DON'T MEAN SHIT AND I DON'T GIVE A Bleep ABOUT YOUR VILLAGE HAVING TATTOOS...THAT DON'T HAVE A GOTDAMN THING TO DO WITH WHETHER A WOMAN IS A GOOD WIFE OR NOT BECAUSE SHE GOT INK ALL OVER HER BODY....DUM DUM!!!

you are such twirp!!!!! haba them take am do u ..quiet for there jor!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

you are such twirp!!!!! haba them take am do u ..quiet for there jor!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like your mammy biatch! wink wink wink
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Just like your mammy who decided to carry you to term, Fukboy.

You are so ugly that when your mama dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Just like your mammy biatch! wink wink wink

The only positive thing about you is your HIV status
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
That is right! Everything is a matter of choice! For those who are haters of tattoo, that 's your choice but you are not in a position to condemn anyone for loving tattoo!

No one is condemning you certainly not I...but you are the one trying to "convince" your husband to get a tattoo. Yes...it is a choice and not a life or death choice either.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

The only positive thing about you is your HIV status

Yeah...and your daddy gave it to me biatch! Now tell your mammy how your daddy spread it to you, fukboy. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

A TATTOO DON'T MEAN[b] SHIT[/b] AND I DON'T GIVE A Bleep [/b]ABOUT YOUR VILLAGE HAVING TATTOOS...THAT DON'T HAVE A GOTDAMN THING TO DO WITH WHETHER A WOMAN IS A GOOD WIFE OR NOT BECAUSE SHE GOT INK ALL OVER HER BODY....[b]DUM DUM!!!
Just see yourself with all these bolded phrases? See how you are debasing your personality by writing insulting words!!!! And i believe you would be calling yourself a godly woman or a responsible mother, it's a pity!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

You are so ugly that when your mama dropped you off at school she got a fine for littering

Booooo. Punch harder NO NAME BIATCH.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Yeah...and your daddy gave it to me biatch! Now tell your mammy how your daddy spread it to you, fukboy. grin grin grin grin grin

Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake, twice.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
Just see yourself with all these bolded phrases? See how you are debasing your personality by writing insulting words!!!! And i believe you would be calling yourself a godly woman or a responsible mother, it's a pity!

This is coming from a dumb arse who thought asking why he was mad is "insulting" him!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know YOU ARE NOT A GODLY MAN NOR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

No one is condemning you certainly not I...but you are the one trying to "convince" your husband to get a tattoo. Yes...it is a choice and not a life or death choice either.
am the husband convincing my wife to put tattoos on her body, hear me well!
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Your mom just called me, and she asked, that on your way home, you pick up a loaf of bread, bag of milk and some condoms, so she doesn't make the same mistake, twice.

Make sure your mother get the condoms so she doesn't create another No Name Biatch like you. wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.