Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love (42004 Views)

Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name? / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Booooo. Punch harder NO NAME BIATCH.

Some people are has-beens. You are a never-was
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Make sure your mother get the condoms so she doesn't create another No Name Biatch like you. wink wink wink

Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
am the husband convincing my wife to put tattoos on her body, hear me well!

And that will prove to your dumb arse she is a good wife

LMAO@this dumb arse trying to convince someone to Bleep up their skin. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Why dont you shut up and give that hole in your face a chance to heal

Why don't you make me biatch? I double dare you, No Name Biatch. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Some people are has-beens. You are a never-was

You didn't even make it out the rejection pile. wink wink

LMAO@this No Name Biatch fighting for my attention. grin grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

This is coming from a dumb arse who thought asking why he was mad is "insulting" him!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know YOU ARE NOT A GODLY MAN NOR A RESPONSIBLE FATHER.
No matter how reckless you are in responding to my expressions, i would try not to reciprocate because i believe your husband at home must become your "broom" - you abuse him at will and insult him just anyhow and anywhere. The man(your husband) is quite unlucky!!!
For your info, my wife has agreed to my proposal....... woooooooooooooo. Shame on you!!!!!!!!! I stay in Lagos, this weekend we are going to Silverbird to do the tattoos.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You didn't even make it out the rejection pile. wink wink

LMAO@this No Name Biatch fighting for my attention. grin grin grin grin

You must be the arithmetic woman; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Why don't you make me biatch? I double dare you, No Name Biatch. grin grin grin grin grin

Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory

And you were kidnapped and sold for a suya. Suck to be you huh?

Go back to the rejected groupie line......you have been REJECTED again.

FIght for my attention later.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by goodness1109: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
JallowBah:

Forcing is not good. Trying your best to convince someone? Allowedwink
Pls i need you in ds discussion.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

You must be the arithmetic woman; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance.

You are speaking from experience dumb boy? grin grin grin grin grin

The line is getting long. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
Pls i need you in ds discussion.

She can't help your wife decide whether she is going to Bleep up her body with ink or not. You need to be talking to your wife not online trying to get "convincing" tips.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You are speaking from experience dumb boy? grin grin grin grin grin

The line is getting long. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your so ugly when you popped out the doctor said aww what a treasure and your mom said yeah lets bury it grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2012
goodness1109:
No matter how reckless you are in responding to my expressions, i would try not to reciprocate because i believe your husband at home must become your "broom" - you abuse him at will and insult him just anyhow and anywhere. The man(your husband) is quite unlucky!!!
For your info, my wife has agreed to my proposal....... woooooooooooooo. Shame on you!!!!!!!!! I stay in Lagos, this weekend we are going to Silverbird to do the tattoos.

You spent all day trying to find ways to convince the chick and all of sudden she "agrees" to get tattoo? Lying isn't your strongest suit I see.

Just like you abuse and insult your wife? Yeah.... convince her to get those tattoos to cover up them bruises. wink wink wink

People tell on themselves all the time on Nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Your so ugly when you popped out the doctor said aww what a treasure and your mom said yeah lets bury it grin grin grin

It hurts to hear your parents say that to you huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do your mammy cry every time she look at you? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

It hurts to hear your parents say that to you huh? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Do your mammy cry every time she look at you? grin grin grin grin grin

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma grin grin grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Why don't you slip into something more comfortable? Like a coma grin grin grin

You go first. wink Lead by example. cheesy

I am flattered that you decided to waste your Internet time on me. You are indeed a good groupie. wink

Keep up the good work, groupie! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You go first. wink

I am flattered that you decided to waste your Internet time on me. You are indeed a good groupie. wink

Keep up the good work, groupie! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale. grin
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Why don't you check up on eBay and see if they have a life for sale. grin

Is that where you got yours groupie? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How is it working out for you? lipsrsealed Jobless and hungry huh?

You pay for what you get ode! wink
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by free2ryhme: 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Is that where you got yours groupie? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed How is it working out for you? lipsrsealed Jobless and hungry huh?

You pay for what you get ode! wink

Look, you aint funny. Your life is just a joke.
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by MrsChima1(f): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
free2ryhme:

Look, you aint funny. Your life is just a joke.

Then why are YOU MAD? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just like your life is a joke that you have to follow me ALL OVER NAIRALAND! grin grin grin grin grin

That's funny! cheesy cheesy Keep following me lonely groupie. wink
Re: A Tattoo Of Your Partner's Name Means True Love by JallowBah(f): 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
The fact that my husband is skeptic to putting my name on his body does not make me think, in any way, what he does not love me. Thats not what its about either.
Like I, and others said; people feel different about tats.But no need to bash down on people for liking, or not liking, something..come on, now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Kidnapped And Gang Raped By Her Former Students In South Africa / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.