Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Can You Marry A Lady With Two Kids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Lady With Two Kids? (833 Views)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / The Beauty Of Sheneka Adams (the Lady With The Best Body In The World) / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady With Two Kids? by akanbijm: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2012
A friend of mine who is 33 years old dissuss this issue with me that he is falling in love with a lady who has two children but she has seperated from her husband.He is seeking my advice may be he should go ahead and marry the lady or he should stop the relationship.My friend is still single with bright future ahead of him.Please we need your advise.
Re: Can You Marry A Lady With Two Kids? by Eiregirl(f): 11:40am On Aug 16, 2012
If he's happy to marry her, then why not

(1) (Reply)

He Went For Lust And Was Caught By Love / How Do I Stay True To Her / This Is Not A Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.