Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

She Slapped Me n i messed up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me n i messed up (7539 Views)

Me N Bae / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / A Girl Saved My Life Today....guys Help Me N Thank God, Sincerely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by 190: 1:32am On Aug 20, 2012
august____________

complete the sentence
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Flygeriansteve: 1:51am On Aug 20, 2012
I'm anti-hitting women too, and I wouldn't do sth that would make a girl--or guy hit me but nowadays there seems to be on d rise, a gum-chewing, saucy, cocky movement of gals who think slapping guys is the new cool...why wud yu slap sb in d 1st place? If they say sth nasty 2, you, why not say sth nastier? In fact woe betides d bitch who slaps me cuz she'll receive a double dose of her medicine
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by cindyrella(f): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . . Bitch, are u addicted to me or glued to my thread? No mata wat, i would not do u. Peace
Do me? Seriously? Mtcheeeew!
Abeg shift before I slap you my own Ode! angry
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2012
dabrake: If a woman wants me to treat her as one, then she should behave as one who deserves and command it. Any woman who raises her hand(s) at me will be treated as a gangster. God forgives, dabrake don't.

Bros, na the guy be the woman naa.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by admitme(m): 8:28am On Aug 20, 2012
I could picture in my imagination how a grown up man like you would be crying for a woman. So pathetic
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by shaybebaby(f): 8:58am On Aug 20, 2012
@Elari, you did the rght thing in not hitting her back. You have the moral high ground now regardless of what was said in your tiff. Don't let the naysayers make you feel less of man because you cried. Sometimes anger is displayed by tears and you are human like the rest of us. The human eyes have tear ducts so we cry. Perfectly normal. Who is to when it is appropriate to cry and when it isn't? No one. Hopefully in future, you'll find someone more deserving of your restraint. Violence is unacceptable in any relationship.

10 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 8:59am On Aug 20, 2012
admitme: I could picture in my imagination how a grown up man like you would be crying for a woman. So pathetic
. . .yea! Dats if u have a photographic memory
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Simeontaiwo: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2012
Dude i respect u,cos u dnt slap her bck shows hw mature u are,u cn call her nd talk 2 her nd may b u guys cn work sumthing out,4 her 2 slap u means wat u are telling her get 2 her
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 10:27am On Aug 20, 2012
shaybe baby: @Elari, you did the rght thing in not hitting her back. You have the moral high ground now regardless of what was said in your tiff. Don't let the naysayers make you feel less of man because you cried. Sometimes anger is displayed by tears and you are human like the rest of us. The human eyes have tear ducts so we cry. Perfectly normal. Who is to when it is appropriate to cry and when it isn't? No one. Hopefully in future, you'll find someone more deserving of your restraint. Violence is unacceptable in any relationship.
. . . I must say ur write up is classic. I dunt knw if many people fail to understand y i cried or y i did nt return d slap. But its all good things neva moved to more terrible state. Though she immediately tendered an apology on her kneels after d slap. I still find it hard to accept its will nt become a common behaviour, since i did nt do what she thought 90% of other men would have done. Tnx alka d same for your input.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 10:37am On Aug 20, 2012
@Elari,
wen it concerns rlshps, am sure gettin to know ur partner so well is a major factor. U termed her ur galfrnd, dt means u alridi know some things abt her, most especially her behaviour (dat i beleive). And for her to react dat way, can b explained in two ways. Either she's d type dat doesnt accept corrections or the manner at which u corrected her pushed her to do dat. U alone knows d answer to dat. Lets nt b in a haste to judge d gal.....who knows, u both might just b guilty. Concludin dat u tru wif d rlshp isnt d best solution except u d type dat luvs ending ur rlshp on such note, which to me is a cowardly act. So, honey, i tink u guys shuld give urselves tym or space to cool off. In d process of doin dat, try to review wot happend dat led to her reacting dat way....u might just remedy ur case. Ur nt slappin back is a gud thing, mayb if u had, sometin mur drastic wuld v happend cus as it was at dat moment, ur gf was ridy for anythin, even breakin bottles on ur head....
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 10:58am On Aug 20, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
@Elari,
wen it concerns rlshps, am sure gettin to know ur partner so well is a major factor. U termed her ur galfrnd, dt means u alridi know some things abt her, most especially her behaviour (dat i beleive). And for her to react dat way, can b explained in two ways. Either she's d type dat doesnt accept corrections or the manner at which u corrected her pushed her to do dat. U alone knows d answer to dat. Lets nt b in a haste to judge d gal.....who knows, u both might just b guilty. Concludin dat u tru wif d rlshp isnt d best solution except u d type dat luvs ending ur rlshp on such note, which to me is a cowardly act. So, honey, i tink u guys shuld give urselves tym or space to cool off. In d process of doin dat, try to review wot happend dat led to her reacting dat way....u might just remedy ur case. Ur nt slappin back is a gud thing, mayb if u had, sometin mur drastic wuld v happend cus as it was at dat moment, ur gf was ridy for anythin, even breakin bottles on ur head....
. . @ Maria, my reason of nt slappin her bk or retaliating was based on the fact that so much anger was built up in me and as such, i was not sure if her body could carry the pain my payback would cause on her (as in severe physical injury). I cried becos i cud nt hit her bk. Peace
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . @ Maria, my reason of nt slappin her bk or retaliating was based on the fact that so much anger was built up in me and as such, i was not sure if her body could carry the pain my payback would cause on her (as in severe physical injury). I cried becos i cud nt hit her bk. Peace
lol....sure man. Respeq.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2012
You did good by not retaliating, but you spoilt it all by crying and allowing her see your tears. . . Unless of course you wanna tell us that you cried in private?

2 Likes

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Febian60: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2012
@elari... Mahn I criously wish more guys can be lyk u. My master,the man who thought me art,and mentor had dis kinda situation when he was young. He nd his gf were arguing nd he did juz wat u did. The nxt tin was a slap from his girl,he then warned her nt 2 do dat again. Up nxt was anoda slap from her. Mahn he gave her d beatin.g of her lyf. Wen she found out he wasn't stoppi.ng pretended 2 faint. He den woke her up nd apologised. She left nd didn't cum 4 weeks. He had 2 beg her 2 cum bk nd she as well apologise. Afta 18 yrs datin.g they r nw married. Elari call her bk nd talk 2 her,u are a good mahn nd a model 4 guys. Ur reason 4 nt hittin.g her is tangible. I applaud u. Dnt mind d rest who wuld turn 2 violence. I'll ask u 4 advice on relationships my broda. Kuddos.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Febian60: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Na return o! Nt precipitate...my bad
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 11:32am On Aug 20, 2012
Febian60: @elari... Mahn I criously wish more guys can be lyk u. My master,the man who thought me art,and mentor had dis kinda situation when he was young. He nd his gf were arguing nd he did juz wat u did. The nxt tin was a slap from his girl,he then warned her nt 2 do dat again. Up nxt was anoda slap from her. Mahn he gave her d beatin.g of her lyf. Wen she found out he wasn't stoppi.ng pretended 2 faint. He den woke her up nd apologised. She left nd didn't cum 4 weeks. He had 2 beg her 2 cum bk nd she as well apologise. Afta 18 yrs datin.g they r nw married. Elari call her bk nd talk 2 her,u are a good mahn nd a model 4 guys. Ur reason 4 nt hittin.g her is tangible. I applaud u. Dnt mind d rest who wuld turn 2 violence. I'll ask u 4 advice on relationships my broda. Kuddos.
. . . @ febian, its a funny story. I see majority are agreeing to the fact that it was a good thing i did not slap her back. Bt everyone seems to be pissed at met for crying. Menh! Is crying in front of a woman that bad?
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . . @ febian, its a funny story. I see majority are agreeing to the fact that i did not slap her back. Bt everyome seems to be pissed at met for crying. Menh! Is crying in front of a woman that bad.
She lost whatever respect she had for you the moment you cried. Your crying affirms that you deserved that slap for doing whatever it is you did to her. She needs someone to correct her, and not a cry baby. Crying in her presence also confirms your emotionally weak state.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by blaise26abj(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2012
@ elari: I sympathize with you. dont mind people. You were angry and needed to let out something.the choices were a beatup, punching the walls,more truthful words, crying etc and you chose Crying. That was a wise choice coupled with walking away. I know what anger can cause. Kudos Elari and ladies please it is very wrong for you to slap a man. what is bad for the goose is also bad for the gander.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2012
sexkillz: She lost whatever respect she had for you the moment you cried. Your crying affirms that you deserved that slap for doing whatever it is you did to her. She needs someone to correct her, and not a cry baby. Crying in her presence also confirms your emotionally weak state.
. . . Sexkillz, all join. Nway its me, myself and i who truely knows if iyam emotionally weak.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by blaise26abj(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2012
seriously people,it seems you guys dont understand anger and i pray you don't have an issue with controlling it. he probably wasn't crying because of the slap. he was crying because in anger he wanted to act but was reasonable enough to hold back. That anger needs a outlet just like a "konji" needs an outlet. Mayb crying in her presence was wrong but again how u react when trying to control anger is unpredictable. I start shaking
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by tadysmart(m): 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
@poster you did exactly what I would do in such situation. I can understand why you cried,it hurts a lot,I once experience such from my girl,though it wasn't a slap like yours it was a betrayal of trust. #Trust me,I didn't me,I did pretend as if all is well until I paid her in her own coin. Don't ask me what I did,but she cried for a week,missed her exam, because of it,I know her new boyfriend,she presently a damn loyal girlfriend casual friend.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Febian60: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
@blaise very correct. @elari I ve bin so angry to the point I dnt knw wat 2 do anymore I cried. Yes I ve cried in front of a girl out of anger cnt rememba wat hapnd. I've even cried in a church nd screamed nt because of juz pain but anger. Sorry to bring this,Watch Thor,before Loki fought him he was cryi.ng painfully out of anger. Its understandable,especially a man. In some cases u feel lyj rippin.g urself apart or the person. Anger can be manifested in different ways.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by ayobase(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
Amya: She slapped you and you cried like a baby. Who does that?

Thats not "cry", but pain from love!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by ayobase(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
slimyem: excuse me??
Are you rapping or what??

Go sit down joor!
una fit slap, but when una go cry foul when they beat
madness out of una!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by ayobase(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
admitme: I could picture in my imagination how a grown up man like you would be crying for a woman. So pathetic

It happens...temperament differs!
No blame the guy...and I gez he LOVED or still LOVES the mumu!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . . I must say ur write up is classic. I dunt knw if many people fail to understand y i cried or y i did nt return d slap. But its all good things neva moved to more terrible state. Though she immediately tendered an apology on her kneels after d slap. I still find it hard to accept its will nt become a common behaviour, since i did nt do what she thought 90% of other men would have done. Tnx alka d same for your input.
''she apologised immediately, after seein ur tears, ryt? Mayb she was shocked seein dose tears probably cus she has neva seen a guy cry before (after been hit by a gal, i mean). #just saying#
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . . I must say ur write up is classic. I dunt knw if many people fail to understand y i cried or y i did nt return d slap. But its all good things neva moved to more terrible state. Though she immediately tendered an apology on her kneels after d slap. I still find it hard to accept its will nt become a common behaviour, since i did nt do what she thought 90% of other men would have done. Tnx alka d same for your input.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by ayobase(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2012
sexkillz: She lost whatever respect she had for you the moment you cried. Your crying affirms that you deserved that slap for doing whatever it is you did to her. She needs someone to correct her, and not a cry baby. Crying in her presence also confirms your emotionally weak state.

trying seeing things the other way!
We all can never be the same.....for a man to have cried, there must be something he must have thought of.
Unless Elari wanna tell me he cried due to pain from the slap...and still.......
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: hey pals, its so funny or maybe sound stupid that i did not return the slap back. Bt my girl gave me a resounding slap when i was telling her some truthful hurtful words, she termed insult. What i did? I just cried a little and left the her to go down some bottle. Did i do wrong by not doing same? But i concluded that its ova. Though i havent told her yet. Advices needed.

Damn Op grin grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . @ Maria, my reason of nt slappin her bk or retaliating was based on the fact that so much anger was built up in me and as such, i was not sure if her body could carry the pain my payback would cause on her (as in severe physical injury). I cried becos i cud nt hit her bk. Peace
'' I cried cus of so much anger built up inside me''.
'' I cried cus i culdnt hit her back''. In other words, u wished u hit her back or wot?
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . . @ febian, its a funny story. I see majority are agreeing to the fact that it was a good thing i did not slap her back. Bt everyone seems to be pissed at met for crying. Menh! Is crying in front of a woman that bad?
u said it urself.... 'She slapped mi and I MESSED UP''. So crying infront of her means messing up to u. If it aint dat bad to u, u wuldnt v said so.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Mynd44: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
She slapped you and you cried. Dang that is effed up but please tell me it was not in public.
That girl must have really have some strength behind that slap.............. But bro crying in front to her, mehn that is a new one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) / Would You Do This For Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend??? / My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.