Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

She Slapped Me n i messed up - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Slapped Me n i messed up (7538 Views)

Me N Bae / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / A Girl Saved My Life Today....guys Help Me N Thank God, Sincerely! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Flygeriansteve: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Febian60: @elari... Mahn I criously wish more guys can be lyk u. My master,the man who thought me art,and mentor had dis kinda situation when he was young. He nd his gf were arguing nd he did juz wat u did. The nxt tin was a slap from his girl,he then warned her nt 2 do dat again. Up nxt was anoda slap from her. Mahn he gave her d beatin.g of her lyf. Wen she found out he wasn't stoppi.ng pretended 2 faint. He den woke her up nd apologised. She left nd didn't cum 4 weeks. He had 2 beg her 2 cum bk nd she as well apologise. Afta 18 yrs datin.g they r nw married. Elari call her bk nd talk 2 her,u are a good mahn nd a model 4 guys. Ur reason 4 nt hittin.g her is tangible. I applaud u. Dnt mind d rest who wuld turn 2 violence. I'll ask u 4 advice on relationships my broda. Kuddos.
She didn't precipitate, I need to precipitate, We are about to precipitate-- little wonder we have flooding probs in Naija. grin
Febian60: @elari... Mahn I criously wish more guys can be lyk u. My master,the man who thought me art,and mentor had dis kinda situation when he was young. He nd his gf were arguing nd he did juz wat u did. The nxt tin was a slap from his girl,he then warned her nt 2 do dat again. Up nxt was anoda slap from her. Mahn he gave her d beatin.g of her lyf. Wen she found out he wasn't stoppi.ng pretended 2 faint. He den woke her up nd apologised. She left nd didn't cum 4 weeks. He had 2 beg her 2 cum bk nd she as well apologise. Afta 18 yrs datin.g they r nw married. Elari call her bk nd talk 2 her,u are a good mahn nd a model 4 guys. Ur reason 4 nt hittin.g her is tangible. I applaud u. Dnt mind d rest who wuld turn 2 violence. I'll ask u 4 advice on relationships my broda. Kuddos.
She didn't precipitate, I need to precipitate, We are about to precipitate-- little wonder we have flooding probs in Naija.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
Amya: I like your girlfriend. She should have added more resounding slaps. You're obviously such a big mumu.
make u pity the guy small nah grin grin grin grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Seun(m): 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
Kick her to the curb. Hitting her is not the answer, but instead of crying you should leave her for a few weeks, at least!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 3:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Seun: Kick her to the curb. Hitting her is not the answer, but instead of crying you should leave her for a few weeks, at least!
. . . Yea Seun, true.i cant take back the tears.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2012
your woman slapped you and you cried, hope it wasn't in her front sha?

let me tell you something, It takes a lot of guts to slap anyone. while you were spitting those shit, she was probably processing what will happen after she delivers that thunderous slap. her actually executing the task at the end of the day meant the relationship is the other way round. she is the man while you are the crying chick.
the worst am expecting to hear next is that you went down on both knee begging for forgiveness. Guys like you actually make some women out there throw crap at us.

You want a candid advice on what you should have done seconds after the slap was loaded?
Next time, you push/drag her out of your place and end the unhealthy relationship. Dont return the slap.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by stillme(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mehn,my gurl can't do shit on me. She can't go dat length mere lookin at my stand before her. She wan craze. U must be a short and tiny guy dat's why she could do dat to you. Sorry,try and go for your size. You can't handle dat bitch.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by cjotech: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: Nikky and Amya. Am nt ashamed that i cried. It wastnt d pains of the slap that made me cry but the fact that i did nt slap her back, becos the rage in me and my reaction would have made people like u nutty gals scream murder. So nw u knw my reason of crying : becos i didn't want to kill someone. So let the mock song flow. Peace
seun pls add the 'dislike button'
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by AdeniyiA(m): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
d face red?
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
d face red?

lol. grin grin grin
it's good you didn't hit her back, but u f u c k e d up by crying. That was dumb
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
webdezzi: your woman slapped you and you cried, hope it wasn't in her front sha?

let me tell you something, It takes a lot of guts to slap anyone. while you were spitting those shit, she was probably processing what will happen after she delivers that thunderous slap. her actually executing the task at the end of the day meant the relationship is the other way round. she is the man while you are the crying chick.
the worst am expecting to hear next is that you went down on both knee begging for forgiveness. Guys like you actually make some women out there throw crap at us.

You want a candid advice on what you should have done seconds after the slap was loaded?
Next time, you push/drag her out of your place and end the unhealthy relationship. Dont return the slap.
. . .@ webworeva, dats ur opinion. I hav heard u and continue to hold u in low esteem. Tnx 4 ur input doh.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Umartins1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Seun: Kick her to the curb. Hitting her is not the answer, but instead of crying you should leave her for a few weeks, at least!

sir, you are needed here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1008672/sexuality-library
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Goldwura(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
You would have been called a fool if you had retaliated coz i see no reasonable guy that will slap a girl. Its shows how weak and stupid the guy is
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by TBankz(f): 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2012
honeycandy: @OP, you're a true gentleman. Now don't allow peeps here make you regret not hitting her. Believe me, these people would be the first to condemn you if you had slapped her back. Now we'd like to know the "truthful, hurtful words" you said to her. But I can't imagine slapping my boyfriend for any reason sha. Cos the guy na giant. Is your girlfriend bigger than you
true words
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by stillme(m): 7:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Gold_wura: You would have been called a fool if you had retaliated coz i see no reasonable guy that will slap a girl. Its shows how weak and stupid the guy is

If i retaliate,does dat mean I'm not reasonable? Smh. She sowed a slap,she must reap atleast two heavy slaps.

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by 2sexy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: Nikky and Amya. Am nt ashamed that i cried. It wastnt d pains of the slap that made me cry but the fact that i did nt slap her back, becos the rage in me and my reaction would have made people like u nutty gals scream murder. So nw u knw my reason of crying : becos i didn't want to kill someone. So let the mock song flow. Peace
Bro, I can attest to that. Yes, when anger is high and you can't retaliate, it could make one burst into tears... I have experienced it, but no be girl slap me o o o.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Idowuogbo(f): 8:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . . Bitch, are u addicted to me or glued to my thread? No mata wat, i would not do u. Peace
u see y woman dey slap u? if u continue to make dumbbbb comments like dis, ur kids will happy slappy u join.
Change ya ways...
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by MariaGoretti: 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
u see y woman dey slap u? if u continue to make dumbbbb comments like dis, ur kids will happy slappy u join.
Change ya ways...
lol....wicked!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by omega25red(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmz3VoNmnro

here is probably what happened. grin
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by AdeniyiA(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2012
Gold_wura: You would have been called a fool if you had retaliated coz i see no reasonable guy that will slap a girl. Its shows how weak and stupid the guy is
but there cud b a responsibl girl slappin a guy?. infact a lady who slaps a man either lacks home trainin or she's from a broken home or uncultured. if a lady does dt on d eve of our wedding,it shal b called off. u're one sided in ur argument

1 Like

Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Change ya ways...
. . . Idowuogbo. U i knw u very well as a bitch. So i wunt banter words with u. peace
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Idowuogbo(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
elari: . . . Idowuogbo. U i knw u very well as a bitch. So i wunt banter words with u. peace
u gats no me na! am a star..
ode! cheesy
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by sweetcocoa(f): 7:12am On Aug 21, 2012
OP is your name John?

Kai you effed up big time sha,woman slap you,you come siddon for her front cry small,chei only God knows what that woman did with your balls,maybe she fried and ate them or she carries them about in her purse.

Its a good thing you didn't retaliate cos maybe if you did, you won't be here to tell the story.grin

Anyways just stay away from her because crying when she beats you will only encourage her to do it more, btw since you don't want to tell us what you did to warrant the slap, I take it to be a well deserved slap. Maybe you didn't wash the plates\cook for her before she came back from the party she went to,take heart dear wink
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by elari(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2012
sweetcocoa: OP is your name John?

Kai you effed up big time sha,woman slap you,you come siddon for her front cry small,chei only God knows what that woman did with your balls,maybe she fried and ate them or she carries them about in her purse.

Its a good thing you didn't retaliate cos maybe if you did, you won't be here to tell the story.grin

Anyways just stay away from her because crying when she beats you will only encourage her to do it more, btw since you don't want to tell us what you did to warrant the slap, I take it to be a well deserved slap. Maybe you didn't wash the plates\cook for her before she came back from the party she went to,take heart dear wink
. . . Lol! @ Idowuogbo and freecocoa, its fun hearing u gals talk sha. Bt then i knw gals like u are the type that suffer violence in their relationship, u get beaten by ur guys and cry a river and yet go bk 2 beg him. Una go come dey form James Bond for here. If u want call me woman wrapper, i dunt care. Peace
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Valto(m): 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
its a pity that a man would get slapped by his gf, and all he can do, is to cry like a baby.....@ poster.. u are a fool !!.. shocked
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
Valto: its a pity that a man would get slapped by his gf, and all he can do, is to cry like a baby.....@ poster.. u are a big FOOL!!.. shocked
And you must think of yourself as smart abi? Ode
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Valto(m): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
And you must think of yourself as smart abi? Ode
guy i no talk to u.. mind your self!!.... crying after getting slapped by a gf is a foolish act!!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Jaykizz(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
C dis epileptic guy wey dy form say he get hand wey he fit use slap babe...
BTW, y gal go slap u? U no sabi use wisdom ni? Evn if u wana tel ur gf d meanest of tins der's a way u start dat wnt get her hurt or less hurt. She felt hurt n embarrassd dats y she gav u dat resoundin slap.
Nxt tym u'l learn au to talk to a lady. Mscheeeeeeeewwww!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Kirinwa: 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2012
elari: hey pals, its so funny or maybe sound stupid that i did not return the slap back. Bt my girl gave me a resounding slap when i was telling her some truthful hurtful words, she termed insult. What i did? I just cried a little and left the her to go down some bottle. Did i do wrong by not doing same? But i concluded that its ova. Though i havent told her yet. Advices needed.

In American setting you're a gentleman. In Nigerian setting, guy you be OLODO!
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Kirinwa: 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2012

Enough reason to leave him and find someone else. Girls love it when a guy is on top of situation. Not some mummy boy.
Re: She Slapped Me n i messed up by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2012
Gives d OP anoda DIRTY SLAP!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Met A Handsome Man Today / My Girlfriend Is Angry With Me Because Of This.....( PHOTO ) / besty_)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.