Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily (1555 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / How Do You Approach A Girl You Don't Know And Impress Her / Can You Woe/Impress Her Without Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by sunboy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hi house, need u guys help abt dis girl i met less than 3 months thru a female frnd of hers.
She jes rounded up her ond n came home jes 4days ago. We seen each oda twice now but her rate of demanding is too scary.
She already asked for a blackberry min of bold2, a take out for shopping for costmetics, she need change some clothes, she want me take hersef n her frnd to d beach sef.
Hommies, badguys n babes of dis section help me ooo. How i fit take impress her without meeting any of her demands cos im not ready to pay.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Gudintent: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2012
sunboy: Hi house, need u guys help abt dis girl i met less than 3 months thru a female frnd of hers.
She jes rounded up her ond n came home jes 4days ago. We seen each oda twice now but her rate of demanding is too scary.
She already asked for a blackberry min of bold2, a take out for shopping for costmetics, she need change some clothes, she want me take hersef n her frnd to d beach sef.
Hommies, badguys n babes of dis section help me ooo. How i fit take impress her on a budgetted student spending. without meeting her demands cos me no b mugu ooo

You is no mugu?

But you are here asking us how to spend your. Student money on her

Abeg tell me again say you no be MUGU of the highest order!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by sunboy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 19, 2012
bros take it easy sir. Im not ready to pay but only asking for some other way to impress without paying.
Must u insult everybody?
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by ayurdavid: 2:41am On Aug 20, 2012
You‘ve got to dump her fast before she empty your pocket. Be wise bro. You‘ve got to dump her fast before she empty your pocket. Be wise bro.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by cindyrella(f): 6:44am On Aug 20, 2012
better dump her now before she suck you dry!undecided
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by KINGwax(m): 7:58am On Aug 20, 2012
Your female friend must have told her, 'collect warever u wanna collect and exit the mood'. Those girls don't jes say yes to people, they say it to a particular typo people after substantial info

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by MMM2(m): 8:03am On Aug 20, 2012
Op

If u don't have money or u don't want 2 spend money then stay & keep off from 9ja punnnnnnnies angry

Better still buy a soap, u know d rest undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Coefficient(m): 8:04am On Aug 20, 2012
You just landed yourself a gold digger!
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Sijo01(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2012
Show her the exit door, dude!
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by sunboy(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2012
KINGwax: Your female friend must have told her, 'collect warever u wanna collect and exit the mood'. Those girls don't jes say yes to people, they say it to a particular typo people after substantial info

u jes spit out ma mind. you guys r too much. I spent 200 each time she came for tfare n fayrous soft drink. I wish i fit chop one time b4 exit ni sef. Thanks anyways to all
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by 2goodbobo(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2012
My guy better run for your life without looking back because if you do, you go turn to salt
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by uwalakasta: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2012
dis is d trick bros. Invite her to d place u want play d match giv her a little fun and make her feel as if u hv moni 2 get sm of her nids den tel her dat from dere u both ar going shopin get her tipsy and blast her very hard i mean vry vry hard and after d blastin quarel wit her anytin.. Her pusi stinks, weakness in bed etc and dats d end. Cos she wan Bleep u up so first Bleep up, down left nd right..... Safe execution my man..
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by uwalakasta: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2012
dis is d trick bros. Invite her to d place u want play d match giv her a little fun and make her feel as if u hv moni 2 get sm of her nids den tel her dat from dere u both ar going shopin get her tipsy and blast her very hard i mean vry vry hard and after d blastin quarel wit her anytin.. Her pusi stinks, weakness in bed etc and dats d end. Cos she wan Bleep u up so first Bleep her up, down left nd right..... Safe execution my man..
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by klaus3011(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2012
very simple..look straight into her eyes and ask her this question....

BABES!!!AM I YOUR FATHER ??shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

##THANKMELATER

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by apache77(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
Woman na wash..but before u fit wash properly,u must pay na..chose d cheapest of her demands n meet it..if na cosmetics how much sef? Budget 3k cosmetics..shine d congo andscram. If u spend 3k to shine congo,is dat too much? D bb tell her u'l buy it,u r expecting a check upper week or end of month,which ever is more convenient,u'l buy the fone. Now,she doesn't send u.she is only after wat she can get frm u,s o u must drop small sumthin to see d kitten. Chances are dat before d time for d fone buying comes,if u r a likebale personality she may get to like u and keep grudgingly accepting your stories till you feel in your heart she needs a fone.

My ex gf,the first time I called her,the Verynext day after meeting her,she told me I must buy her a fone.I said okay,month end.by dat month,I had her on a leash so kept givin her stories. I didn't buy her a fone till after 2years and even though,I actually saw dat she needed a fone.

D big big bills,neva eva directly say no,but neva pay them.however d small small ones,so long as u can afford dem,why not?if sum of her financial pressures r off,she is happier,u enjoy her more,shikena
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
sunboy: Hi house, need u guys help abt dis girl i met less than 3 months thru a female frnd of hers.
Hommies, badguys n babes of dis section help me ooo. How i fit take impress her without meeting any of her demands cos im not ready to pay.
brotha the only way to impress a naija babe na to spend money ooooo and when i say spending u go spend in excess.if u wan get babe without spendin too much den make u go get oyibo girlfreind cheesy
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by sunboy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2012
apache77: Woman na wash..but before u fit wash properly,u must pay na..chose d cheapest of her demands n meet it..if na cosmetics how much sef? Budget 3k cosmetics..shine d congo andscram. If u spend 3k to shine congo,is dat too much? D bb tell her u'l buy it,u r expecting a check upper week or end of month,which ever is more convenient,u'l buy the fone. Now,she doesn't send u.she is only after wat she can get frm u,s o u must drop small sumthin to see d kitten. Chances are dat before d time for d fone buying comes,if u r a likebale personality she may get to like u and keep grudgingly accepting your stories till you feel in your heart she needs a fone.

My ex gf,the first time I called her,the Verynext day after meeting her,she told me I must buy her a fone.I said okay,month end.by dat month,I had her on a leash so kept givin her stories. I didn't buy her a fone till after 2years and even though,I actually saw dat she needed a fone.

D big big bills,neva eva directly say no,but neva pay them.however d small small ones,so long as u can afford dem,why not?if sum of her financial pressures r off,she is happier,u enjoy her more,shikena

bro u r on point but two things involved. If i meet d smaller demands what if more are rolling in without honey pot yet then na me lose money b dat. Or she may bone jest like ur gf.
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Gloriagee(f): 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Have never been able to grasp the concept of impressin anybori. Yu either like me or yu don't but the idea of impressing an ojukokoro's totally beyond me. No kiddin, u might as well empty the bar-beach yu hear, i mean ds chick must b the goddess venus herself. After u'll say chicks r gold diggers, if y'all jump n pass, no body'll tell the slut 2 get a job. Shior! 45k bold 2, make she come tief am.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by 190: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
Gloriagee: Have never been able to grasp the concept of impressin anybori. Yu either like me or yu don't but the idea of impressing an ojukokoro's totally beyond me. No kiddin, u might as well empty the bar-beach yu hear, i mean ds chick must b the goddess venus herself. After u'll say chicks r gold diggers, if y'all jump n pass, no body'll tell the slut 2 get a job. Shior! 45k bold 2, make she come tief am.

she must be on a curve 1 for her to aim that high!

this op hasnt seen anytin yet, soon he would be paying for weekend shopping and hair do
every now and then!

he hasnt started!

i bet she must be in one of those nigerian universities thats how they normally are
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Gloriagee(f): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
@ 190 - nuffin's wrong wit aimin higher 2 say na for better tin. she only has an ond, y can't she use d moni to start a professnal exam. if she nids a damn fone, she shd pay 4 it herself or mkt herself appropriately n catch minister or get a job. is d student annoyin me tho... y can't he thank his stars he found out early enuf d kind of cheapo she's n dismiss her?
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
apache77: Woman na wash..but before u fit wash properly,u must pay na..chose d cheapest of her demands n meet it..if na cosmetics how much sef? Budget 3k cosmetics..shine d congo andscram. If u spend 3k to shine congo,is dat too much? D bb tell her u'l buy it,u r expecting a check upper week or end of month,which ever is more convenient,u'l buy the fone. Now,she doesn't send u.she is only after wat she can get frm u,s o u must drop small sumthin to see d kitten. Chances are dat before d time for d fone buying comes,if u r a likebale personality she may get to like u and keep grudgingly accepting your stories till you feel in your heart she needs a fone.

hahahahaha
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Basildon1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 20, 2012

BOSS!!
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by apache77(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
sunboy:

bro u r on point but two things involved. If i meet d smaller demands what if more are rolling in without honey pot yet then na me lose money b dat. Or she may bone jest like ur gf.

Naaa..she didn't leave me.we dated 5years...left her for my oda long time gf

About women? Nothin is set in stone.u may spend n hit d jacpot,u may spend n hit dud. Its a toss upbut if u r a correct guy,u shd hav a 70% successrate. Not every woman can say yes to u,even if u hav money.even cassanova didn't get all d women he toasted

Dats why I say meet d small bills the 2k,3k bills..then follow wit plenty of mouth.let her feel that there is more whre dat came from n if she was 'nice' to u,u cld be nicer to her. Here ur success rate depends 30% on ur lil money n 70% on ur personality.buh sumthin must giv,and as d man u must budge first.if it doesn't work,cut ur costs n count ur losses.move on.in life, no b every woman wey u meet go ggive u ccongo.believe!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Though OP appears sort of loser like and I'm like why even bother replying, but apache77 has said it all in his 2 contributions. Nothing more to add.
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by sunboy(m): 7:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
@trae_z ; dis is a public n internet forum with different people of diff ideology n phylosophy. Something when you feel you have nothing possitive to add to a topic it saves you bandwith by passing such thread. I see no reason y u should call a stranger a loser now. U should learn to make sense with ur comments sir. Nobody sabi pass ooo!

@apache; ty bro. I knew all dis jes dat u feel like u dont know how to go about somethings sometime ni jare. TY for being there. rili appreciate ur time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Bluemoon1(f): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
If she's already demanding all this when relationship never start gan gan then run away now...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by roymary: 1:30am On Aug 21, 2012
@OP

Tell her say you never buy Bold 1 for your Mama for village. If demand don pass drink and pepper soup ---na bad market. If you have taken her to bed then you can buy recharge card ...No let am pass #400.
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by chikeorji123(m): 1:38am On Aug 21, 2012
B/c of ladies like this men ended labeling them as gold-diggers or any disgracefull sort of names
Re: How Do I Impress Her Without Spending Unnecessarily by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
most of u ladies of today act just like d OP is xperiencin. Very bad for y'all cos una go marry una self o

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Of An Irresistible Wife / If She Tells You'll Die If You Have Sex With Her, What Would You Do? / 10 Men You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.