Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy (12850 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Guys Who Tag Ladies As 'Hungry' Are Stingy And Broke!!! / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Dubemkelly(m): 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
Damn! Can't even imagine de miseries of a broke guy...Truth be told,ur life is as gud as useless,frustrating nd unbearable,little wonder y broke guys luk older dan dier age,peeps luk @u as a scorn,social nuisance,hopeless fool n lay abuses on u,dey feel u r nufin,no future,abridged thinking faculty,no respect nd host of oda stuffs....The miseries r nufin 2 write home abt,so unfair nd suicidal....Check it out,wen u r single n loaded,da wrld smiles on u nd treats u like a KING hu came 4rm an unknown planet,u gonna hv everyfin going 4 u nd ur life superb nd on point....U control ur affairs as u will.....Life is beautiful wen u hv made money,trust God,aint gonna be found wanting in dat league....Give it 2 da biggest boiz in town....Tis all abt hardwork n God's factor. I rest my case....#Bows out#
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by ikekings(m): 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
pro01: There are different levels of 'broke': we have OWU, and then we have its dreadful elder brother - the merciless OWUITE. If you are experiencing OWU, but you're lucky to be blessed with good looks and some exposure and faked confidence, you might still manage to pull off some stunt with fairly OK girls every now and then. But my brother, if na OWUITE dem take swear for you, then you're better off dead. You can't afford to buy okirika clothes to even pretend to look good; you can't spare N200 to buy suya and Maltina for the hoodrat you want to shag; you can't even afford to buy condoms when you manage to find a mad woman on the road side that has compassionately agreed to relieve you of konji. In fact, the misery cannot be described effectively with mere words.
LMFAO..... No b small tin ooo....
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by ezeonline2(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2012
Omo,being broke no b maimai o,i remember those day,that i wil av 2 work 4 24 hours to take care of my brother n i,one local girl i ws dating then left me,n always complaing dat i can't meet all her needs. Thank God, 2 i can proudly say dat level don change.
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by poweredcom(m): 11:55am On Aug 23, 2012
Naija girls are worst they don't even love you you think you ave babe and there is something we don't know about them they want your money that's all they may like you but if you don't own a room first and foremost no serious relationship for you - that's their mentality -can you imagine a white lady told me she can come stay with me in my one room I am sharin wit a brother and another told me she can share a matrass wit me in ma ghetto ..you see what I mean ---- true love infact can u imagine my gal I tought we r dating just informed me she is not in love wit me and truly she likes me I why do naija gals pretend
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by pleep(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Get a motercycle, dread your hair and form "bad boy image." Atleast that way you can cross this one off your list:

[s]9. you ''self-service'' cos of loneliness!(A rich guy can get a mistress or ashawo to kill ''CONJI'' with his money but a broke guy cant cos you will be thinking of eating first before thinking of punny![/s]

You will get pussy well well oo.
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Am I the only one who thinks Lesbianboy is describing himself?

on point
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Sweetlemon(f): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
pro01: There are different levels of 'broke': we have OWU, and then we have its dreadful elder brother - the merciless OWUITE. If you are experiencing OWU, but you're lucky to be blessed with good looks and some exposure and faked confidence, you might still manage to pull off some stunt with fairly OK girls every now and then. But my brother, if na OWUITE dem take swear for you, then you're better off dead. You can't afford to buy okirika clothes to even pretend to look good; you can't spare N200 to buy suya and Maltina for the hoodrat you want to shag; you can't even afford to buy condoms when you manage to find a mad woman on the road side that has compassionately agreed to relieve you of konji. In fact, the misery cannot be described effectively with mere words.
Laugh wan kill me o!
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by chyseth(m): 9:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
all i can say is IT IS WELL
Re: The Miseries Of Being Single And BROKE As A Guy by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2012
MRbrownJAY: i think a single broke guy is perfect , in the sense that whoever you attract, you will certainly know that she is attracted to you as a person and nothing else.

as i always say: "if you are not good enough for someone at your worst, then that same person doesnt deserve you at your best."

I been dey talk am say this guy go school, unlike that Mr Sexkillz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

WELCOME To Nigeria, Where FAT Women Are Sexy. Lol!!!! / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS / Photo: Ladies What Would You Do If Your Husband Or bf Force You To Wear This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.