Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84510 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
whuudatt:

[size=24pt]Festac lost its glory to Igbo invasion!![/size]
will you shut your trap and stop saying rubbish! Was is not your people that killed their blood brother and sold his body parts bit by bit to ritualists in the same festac town? Pls I don't wanna start a tribal fight you hear me so?

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by DICKtator: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Despicable!!! After reading this horror-like movie script, NatGeo wild comes to my mind.

Zone Reality
grin grin grin grin
R.I.P. to the deceased. Thangz get crazy
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
adonisgold:

How dumb can some people get?
china and some other countries banned facebook and twitter , a country can decide to ban anywebsite if they see it doing more harm than good.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by pendo89(f): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
I also believe these fellows must be internet prowlers seeing they use FB to lure innocent rich girls.
Who knows where they have been hovering? undecided
Am asking myself questions, but I really feel for the parents.
Raising up a beautiful girl,educating her to that level only for her to end up dead in the hands of losers is very painful.
They deserve a punishment that will send shivers down the spine of prowlers and leave people talking for a very very long time.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by adonisgold: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea:

MR MAN THERES NO LAW THAT SAYS SO BUT IF U COME TO TINK OF IT THE DECEASED MUST HAD REVEALED HER DESTINATION TO THE SO CALLED BEST FRIEND OF HERS OR THERE MUST HAVE BEING A DISCUSSION POINTING TO THAT DIRECTION........ HOPE U CAN C SENSE IN WAT I AM SAYING

There is no sense in what you have written. I have looked closely and what I still see is rubbish.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tope3x(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2012
this story doesnt sound any real to me
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Emilord(m): 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
Boyz maka why na?so una dey strangle d gurl una no even send her beautiful face...AWKUZU SARS shud catch u guys to c slow death.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SisiKill1: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
It's AMAZING how some people are more concerned about what others will say about their tribe than the brutal murder of this young girl!!

What is the matter with you people?!!

Jesus!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by texazzpete(m): 9:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
mekaboy: I BLAME THE CHURCHES, MOST PASTORS HAVE GONE INTO POLITICS, AND FOCUS ON TITHES AND OFFERINGS, BOTH THE STUDENTS AND THE GIRL BOTH ATTEND CHURCHES, IF THE PASTORS WILL FOCUS ON PREACHING MESSAGES ON RIGHTEOUSNESS, LOVE, AND HOLINESS. I THINK THE CITIZENS OF THIS NATION WILL BE TRANSFORMED IN THEIR THINKING.

BUT WHEN THEY FOCUS ON PREACHING PROSPERITY ONLY, THE MEMBERS BELIEVE THAT AS LONG AS YOU GET MONEY ANYHOW YOU ARE BLESSED BY GOD.THE GIRL WENT TO GET MONEY FROM THE GUYS, THE GUYS WENT TO GET MONEY FROM THE GIRL .

BUT FOR REAL, PEOPLE CAN BE SO WICKED THESE DAYS, ITS END TIME. AND YOU WONDER WHY NIGERIAN STUDENTS CANT MAKE ANY SCIENTIFIC DISCOVERIES, WHEN ALL THEY THINK ABOUT IS CULTISM AND HOW TO STEAL.

BUT THESE GUYS SHOULD BE STONED TO DEATH OR KILLED WITH RAZOR.

Who do we now blame for your inability to understand written English?

If the girl went for 'runs', why would the guys think she would have lots of money on her? Use your brains, m0r0n!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by steffans(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
D story doesn't add up..I jst hope dey didn't arrest innocent facebook frnds..... :-XD story doesn't add up..I jst hope dey didn't arrest innocent facebook frnds.....
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Emilord(m): 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2012
berem: will you shut your trap and stop saying rubbish! Was is not your people that killed their blood brother and sold his body parts bit by bit to ritualists in the same festac town? Pls I don't wanna start a tribal fight you hear me so?
Nne leave dat ANUMANU,u shudnt be wastn ur byte on such a mor¤n
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Ninapha(f): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
@ Klax, are u in class one? Whoever says wrongs are rights. Why wd one demented fellow turn the grief of a family into mockery. If anyone desire respect, he shd always focus on topics of d thread. Whether u talk ofe mmanu or igbo crabs, its meaningless as the weight of d thread outweighs tribalistic sentiments and insinuations.

Nigeria as an entity is filled with undesirable pple, igbos, yorubas and hausas and we must join hands to quite anyone that shows himself up with such tendences not minding his tribe.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia5: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2012
obviously much more to this story than meets the eye.

also, it seems the girl wasnt a stranger to lagos- she'd modelled there before, in 2007.

so, possibly she stayed in hotels that time, or does anyone know if she roomed with friends/family.

i guess she also trusted those men because she assumed it would be business as usual and there was nothing to fear. Unless she was hypnotized?

one thing parents have to teach kids is whatever you're running from, which you left behind, has a way of coming to meet you elsewhere. So do not neglect to inform your kids of these dangers and generational enmities.

but its only God who can help sha.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

My name isnt Ojuku
of course you can never be ojukwu! You don't wanna respect yourself.you just love being quoted and you foolishly reply.face the topic and stop the tribal hate!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by hagma37yahoocom: 9:49pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?
very big 'NO' i dont realy kno wetin our third party wan cary money do for this life abeg o money is not do or die affair take note of divine decree KADARALLAHU
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by friendl: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2012
Poor girl,it is not fair, it is only GOD that knows the truth,too many stories
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Ninapha(f): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2012
Emilord: Boyz maka why na?so una dey strangle d gurl una no even send her beautiful face...AWKUZU SARS shud catch u guys to c slow death.

Rapu kwa madu aka, maka ndi SARS Awkuzu ji kwa iwe bata iffite Awkuzu.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by anonimi: 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
I think those playing the ethnic/tribe card are childish and/or silly!

Meanwhile anyone who can access the facebook profiles of these two killers should post excerpts with their pictures here. i imagine it could be possible to link them through the killed girl's page.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by basher(m): 9:54pm On Aug 22, 2012
Isn't FB liable in some form. Their platform was used to facilitate this heinous crime, same way internet cafes are used in fraud. Do their disclaimers cover this specific eventuality?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by SisiKill1: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
basher: Isn't FB liable in some form. Their platform was used to facilitate this heinous crime, same way internet cafes are used in fraud. Do their disclaimers cover this specific eventuality?

Seriously?? I mean. . .really??!! undecided
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Hefty5(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2012
[quote author=seedord247]Igbo why why why ?

Cant u guys continue with ya poff poff and okrika bizzness. shocked

omo may u mind wetin u de yan 4 here abeg
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by zobasky24k(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2012
habayommy:
OMG, 12 hours shocked shocked . Those ba5tards are devil's incarnate, after sleeping with her for 12 f:ucking hrs thε̲̣γ still had the guts to kill her. People wicked ooo

is it that they slept with her for 12 hours.(i.e sex)?or they slept with her in the same room(or on the same bed).
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
basher: Isn't FB liable in some form. Their platform was used to facilitate this heinous crime, same way internet cafes are used in fraud. Do their disclaimers cover this specific eventuality?
maybe Mark Zuckerberg might be in the best position to answer you!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by malele(m): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
How can 2 igbo men gang up and kill an igbo girl they are suppose to protect.if am that general I will ask the police to hand the suspect to me. I will take them to the lab,and use them for experiment
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2012
that guys ear look very familiar, i think i know him.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bittyend(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
Honest question:

Why do people in Nigeria kill other people for blood money?

And what type of money do people get off blood money? - will the money come from the sky like rain or something?

Nigeria is scary as fvck!!!

So these creepy fvckers had free pum to beat, they left that, and went for blood money(money from sky). sad
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by makizee(m): 10:04pm On Aug 22, 2012
This whole "If Yoruba commits a crime,Other Tribes castigate and insult, and if it is the other way round, Yorubas go on the offensive..will get us no where, coming from supposed educated people, Tribalism will kill us all before Boko Haram does....Sad Sad Sad Country indeed.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by sbeezy8: 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2012
[size=16pt]you guya ARE CLOWNS.

the whole igbo or whatever thing is lame- I dont care where these guys came from BUT INITIALLY ALOT of igbo on DIFFERENT websites stated the murderers were Yoruba because it happen in Lagos/Ogun or whatever.

But now all the ibo guys who were running their mouth have to bite their tongue and feel st^pid
of course people like this exist in all tribes but atleast majority of people will wait till names are published before thinking stupid things unlike the igbo clowns who did otherwise.
[/size]

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by franchizy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
“When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

Let us read the two above sentences very well. I'm totally confused weda d suspects r the real killer of d deceased cos people dat fled cannot come and carry her to d mortuary. I await d court verdict b4 I conclude.
May d soul of d departed rest peacefully in d bossom of d Lord.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by basher(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Seriously?? I mean. . .really??!! undecided

Seriously => yes.

You mean really? => I mean yes!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Emilord(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ninapha: .

Rapu kwa madu aka, maka ndi SARS Awkuzu ji kwa iwe bata iffite Awkuzu.
u be correct nwa amala
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by otokx(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2012
They should charge the 2 to court asap

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.