Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (84511 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by coogar: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2012
tope3x: BUT THEY SAID IT WITH THEIR MOUTH ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ NOW, THEY SAID THEY KILLED HER..SO WHAT MORE DO WE NEED TO GET THE FACTS RIGHT? THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE KILLED INSTANTLY

a court must convict them first.....until then, they are suspects!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
oliidell:
whr d F.uck does ur sympathy lie? Wit dem murderers?
not exactly but you have to admit you do have a sick and twisted mind
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tope3x(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
alright boss...i just wish they are dead now
coogar:

a court must convict them first.....until then, they are suspects!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
Festac town has lost its glory! Most crimes are now committed in festac town! Gone are those days when festac town was a crime free area.RIP cynthia! May your gentle soul rest in peace.amen

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by touchmeder: 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
What a sad sad way to exit this world. I think of what her last hours would have being like and i shudder.
Rest in peace Cynthia. May God give your family the grace to bear this loss. Grace grace is all i ask for.
Sleep on beautiful lady, the cares of this world is behind you.
May this be a lesson to all and sundry especially young girls. There is no free meal!
Someone cooked it, bought it, served it. Be very careful
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by punzone(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Any surprise at their names?
I‘m igbo, and i will never EVER do any criminal act to get money.but if anyone hates me because i‘m an igbo boy or hates d igbo race in general,then i have one advice for them- SUCK A D!CK, D!CKHOLES!!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by fubbyy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 22, 2012
sting_224: “When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

So confused here, police with their crap story all the time, the culprits has said they abandoned her and fled and here comes the police saying they deposited her to mortuary

What sense does it make that a criminal will take the remaining of his victim to mortuary from a hotel room, kai.. Na waa o
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
sting_224: “When we didn’t get any money from her, we tied her mouth and strangled her and then we abandoned her in the hotel and fled.”

When the suspected killers strangled Cynthia, they deposited her corpse at the mortuary of Isolo General Hospital in Lagos.

Which version of the sentence do we believe?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by 2jibosky(m): 9:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
Tres Bizzare ! ! !...............
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ideee03(f): 9:20pm On Aug 22, 2012
seedord247: Igbo why why why ?

Cant u guys continue with ya poff poff and okrika bizzness. shocked

lmao...sad story,buh u jst cracked me up wif ur comment. grin

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by pembisco(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
If i was d general i wl kill dem myself
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bashr8: 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
they should be hanged, even life imprisonment is not enough. for those tribalist yes they are igbo but we igbos are concerned of losing our daughter to these criminals so if you think we are going to engage you in a battle think again.

secondly women need to be very careful , nigerian women and men alike are too careless ,they invite/travel miles to meet someone they just came accross on facebook, hi5, bb etc and its really a sad situation.

no nigerian will say he or she does not have a relative or family friend in lagos, the least you can do is inform them you are coming to lagos and if possible stay with them while in lagos or any other city or at least let them know who you came to see.i hop this situation will be an eye opener for all of us even though its not the first case of its kind.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by basher(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
***Cracks open a bottle of henny & sits down to watch***

This one is gonna be a classic. 5 pages and it ain't even started to warm up yet.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tucker12(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
how sad!! embarassed
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bashr8: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2012
basher: ***Cracks open a bottle of henny & sits down to watch***

This one is gonna be a classic. 5 pages and it ain't even started to warm up yet.
you go wait tire and change your name, must you copy copy
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by adonisgold: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea:

THIS GAL IS ALSO A SUSPECT AND SHULD B ARRESTED COS HER FREND MUST HAV TOLD HER DAT SHE WAS GOING TO LAGOS AND SHE MUST HAD ENCOURAGE THE DECEASED TO PARTAKE IN THE LIFE TAKING MATTER

you are a mugu sir.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by steffans(m): 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
D story doesn't add up..it sounds cooked..I jst hope dey didn't get some random guys on her FB frndz..
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by whuudatt(f): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2012
[size=24pt]Igbo Igbo Igbo... Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?[/size]

6 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by whuudatt(f): 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2012
berem: Festac town has lost its glory! Most crimes are now committed in festac town! Gone are those days when festac town was a crime free area.RIP cynthia! May your gentle soul rest in peace.amen

[size=24pt]Festac lost its glory to Igbo invasion!![/size]

4 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by texazzpete(m): 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
kensandrea: [size=15pt]I RILY DNT BLAME THEM[/size] [size=14pt]I BLAME THE GAL WHO HAS STUPIDLY PUT HER PARENT IN THIS PAINFUL SITUATION A GAL WHO COULD LEAVE WITHOUT ALERTING YOUR PARENTS GOSH........ MY HEART GOES 2 HER PARENT MAY GOD CONSOLE U FOR THIS FOOLISH CHILD OF YOURS[/size]

I hope you die a slow and painful death.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by nigerbabe: 9:31pm On Aug 22, 2012
Kai !!!!!!!!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by bola4dprec(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
The voice of your brother’s blood is
crying to me from the ground. And now
you are cursed from the ground, which
has opened its mouth to receive your
brother’s blood from your hand.Do not pollute the land where you are.
Bloodshed pollutes the land, and
atonement cannot be made for the land
on which blood has been shed, except
by the blood of the one who shed it.How could man rejoice in victory and delight in the slaughter of men?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by MrCGPA(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
Why did our security keep disclosing their intelligence. How can they catch a terror of this nature in fucture since they keep telling the public the method use to track criminal? They have to wise up.

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ezekiel1976(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
nigerians wud want to see d end of dis evil act. their face must be expose. they shud be made to mention other of their colleague in d biz
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by basher(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2012
bashr8: you go wait tire and change your name, must you copy copy

Guy, you've been harassing me about my screen name, are u ok? Do u realize that it predates yours by 5 years? shocked
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by htajz: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2012
nigerian girls be carefull ,stop going to visit strangers in other cities, it has become a norm among nigerian girls to meet strangers online and before you know it they go visit them during the weekend, pls stop it. they are many casses like this , including those that ended up inhands of rituals, rapist ,kidnappers. let this be another eye opener.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by mamagee3(f): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
Bunch of cowards!!!

I hope they end up worse than she did.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2012
dayokanu:

Your people taught us to be bigots, So live with it.

Did you now see the relation between this topic and your previous post on another thread on what you saw in Ibadan?
Your being a bigot starts and ends on NL, outside here what can you do or have you forgotten your other name Mr Coward?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dayokanu(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2012
latest: Your being a bigot starts and ends on NL, outside here what can you do or have you forgotten your other name Mr Coward?

My name isnt Ojuku

2 Likes

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by adonisgold: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
searay: I'll blame GEJ for this, because facebook, twitter,2go, nairaland etc should have been ban in Nigeria in the first place.

How dumb can some people get?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by malele(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
How I wish dey will hand over those suspect to the general. Seriously human beings are wicked, atimes I cry when I see what people do for money. After raping her for 12hours dey still killed her. Ladies be careful all that glitters anit gold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Boys Gang-Rape A Girl To Death In Ibadan, Record, Upload On Facebook / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / Police Shoot 19-Year-Old Boy For Impregnating A 17-Year-Old Girl In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.