Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. (20612 Views)

Men, Why Is Respect So Important To You? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by proudlyafrican(m): 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
Don`t know where i kept mine for 5 years now,if it`s a problem to my wife she should kindly get one for me.I careless because it does not make any difference.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by hackangel619: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2012
just 2 mak u rememba u r on a c0nvenant. ;Djust 2 mak u rememba u r on a c0nvenant.

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by adetowumi(f): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
I as a person bein a lady,I hate wearin ring,wrist watch,braclet or bangle cos it makes me uncomfortable doe it luks 9ice on me buh lailai.instead of tht get me a chain,pendals or earing I will appreciate tht more dan all dis tings called HAND COP lolll
;DI as a person bein a lady,I hate wearin ring,wrist watch,braclet or bangle cos it makes me uncomfortable doe it luks 9ice on me buh lailai.instead of tht get me a chain,pendals or earing I will appreciate tht more dan all dis tings called HAND COP lolll
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by odehme: 10:24pm On Aug 23, 2012
its a thing of d mind jare
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by dking123: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Whisper..:
I think its d hardship caused in d country by GEJ. undecided undecided

HOW?
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by jamesmoore1(m): 10:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Wedding Ring is d smallest handcuff ever made... Never b in a hurry to wear 1... Study ur fellow inmate very well and sentence urself wisely.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Iyoaye1(f): 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Some men do it to cheat,while some are not comfortable with it.But as a matter of fact,I believe havn ur ring on shows u respect ur wife and also ur mrrge.

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 2:00am On Aug 24, 2012
anuforoudo: I am happily married. I don't like wearing rings or chains.
I even bought an expensive ring to at least to spur me to wearing it.
Two months after our wedding, i came back from work and thought I had left it at home.
It was then and then I discovered, i had misplaced it..my wedding ring.
I cried but could not help the matter.

My wife understood, we are yet to get another set.
Men are not good at wearing rings.
your profile says you're female..and yet u have a wife?! Abi u be lesbian??
Hmmmmm......
*raised eyebrow*

2 Likes

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by lonelydora: 2:02am On Aug 24, 2012
Because "WOMEN ARE FRUITS, AND MEN LIKE FRUIT SALAD".

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by promire2004(f): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Dis is really funny. Different excuses 4 not wearing rings. I'm sure d story will change wen ur wives stops wearing theirs. I knw i'm gonna hear craps like "it's a man's world". Pls if u're married, and u love ur wifey, don't toss ur rings away, put'em on.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Abambi: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2012
Men will be men grin
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 24, 2012
M M M: 1. To cheat
2. To deceive girls

wrong, not to decieve any girls, single girls like it wen u are even married.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Dubemkelly(m): 8:46am On Aug 24, 2012
Men aint materialistic like da female counterparts, they prefer being natural to adding artificial accessories 2 deir looks
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 24, 2012
Funny, but let me tell you, a ring will not stop a man or woman cheating!Its a thing of preference.
Yes its like a bill board which reads boldly "Hey Married Person Comming Through"! But they are no guarante of fidelity or that another person won't desire you.
In case some of you singles haven't noticed, the ring has nothing to do with a guys swag.He will wear his ring and his body language and swag will make you say "Bleep the ring, I like this guy"!
Infact some guy once said "Briggs I dey wear this ring because first e dey command respect and secondly e dey help me sieve out babes. Because any babe wey see my ring and still put head must really one get down with me!So e dey stop me from wasting my time with unserious babes!"
So there you have it. There are ladies who die for married guys. If you don't, that is your business.
My take?if you like your ring put it on. If you find it uncomfortable, don't!
In nigeria and almost generally, women are proud to be married. They even fast and pray and go to night vigils about it. For a guy, its really not that of a big deal. Ring or No ring, a cheating partner will cheat!!!Even if the ring is as big as an elephants head.
However I know most guys would frown at their wives if they don't put on their rings. What is good for the goose isn't anything cool for the gander o!

4 Likes

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by VirginFinder: 9:25am On Aug 24, 2012
Many churches will rather join intending couples with a bible rather than a ring.

For someone like me, a wedding ring will most likely cause people especially ladies to ask me questions like 'is that a wedding or cosmetic ring?', 'are you really married?' due to my young innocent looks. We all know how ladies crave married men.Anything can happen.

I see my future wife begging me not to wear my wedding ring.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by rosita112: 9:26am On Aug 24, 2012
dabriggs: Funny, but let me tell you, a ring will not stop a man or woman cheating!Its a thing of preference.
Yes its like a bill board which reads boldly "Hey Married Person Comming Through"! But they are no guarante of fidelity or that another person won't desire you.
In case some of you singles haven't noticed, the ring has nothing to do with a guys swag.He will wear his ring and his body language and swag will make you say "Bleep the ring, I like this guy"!
Infact some guy once said "Briggs I dey wear this ring because first e dey command respect and secondly e dey help me sieve out babes. Because any babe wey see my ring and still put head must really one get down with me!So e dey stop me from wasting my time with unserious babes!"
So there you have it. There are ladies who die for married guys. If you don't, that is your business.
My take?if you like your ring put it on. If you find it uncomfortable, don't!
In nigeria and almost generally, women are proud to be married. They even fast and pray and go to night vigils about it. For a guy, its really not that of a big deal. Ring or No ring, a cheating partner will cheat!!!Even if the ring is as big as an elephants head.
However I know most guys would frown at their wives if they don't put on their rings. What is good for the goose isn't anything cool for the gander o!

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]VERY TRUE!WELL SAID. AGREE WIV U JOO. IT DOES'NT CHANGE A THING A MARRIED MAN WHO IS GONNA CHEAT WILL CHEAT RING OR NO RING[/font][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by goofie: 9:30am On Aug 24, 2012
Funny that men will not find it funny if their wives dont wear the rings
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 24, 2012
It's simply one of those things that men just don't fancy generally. My hubby wore his for only two weeks after we were married, since then it's been locked up in a drawer, sometimes I wear it as a pendant.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by sophy2g(f): 9:46am On Aug 24, 2012
no harm ment sir only a kind suggestion.try gold it dus no irritate.[quote
author=stagger]Wore mine for the first year and stopped as I was
reacting to the material. I always react to jewelry, bet it watches or
chains so I just don't wear them. I will start though as my wife has
recently threatened to stop wearing hers: I can't have all those prying
Abuja men causing me problems.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by sophy2g(f): 9:55am On Aug 24, 2012
you can say dat again dearie,.many men dnt just get it at all.but with oh,where couples not put in d kno d mistry of a wedding ring?[quote
author=promire2004]Dis is really funny. Different excuses 4 not wearing
rings. I'm sure d story will change wen ur wives stops wearing theirs. I
knw i'm gonna hear craps like "it's a man's world". Pls if u're
married, and u love ur wifey, don't toss ur rings away, put'em
on.[/quote]
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by goofie: 10:41am On Aug 24, 2012
why not give him a taste of his own medicinena? when he refuses to wear his ring, u too form irritation on ur finger.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by sylve11: 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2012
I put on my wife's ring, versa with her sad sad cool
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by guseman(m): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
Cos it does not change any thing, man wey go cheat go cheat! There are some places if i want to go, i put on my ring to prove am responsible and for some girls to leave me alone
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Pakavy(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
2goodbobo: To facilitate the sowing of their wild oats I guess!
via removing their nuptial handcuff i guez
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by NAJALYN: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2012
Oh what a question! How can they sample ladies with their ring on?
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by mystikal(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
I just forget to wear it after a while
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Menendez: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2012
In my work place offshore, it's against the safety ethics to put on wedding rings in the field. This is due to the heat conducted by the ring which could actually burn your fingers......

1 Like

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by kennz(f): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
tongue most men dnt like rings,dats y dey hardly put it on. my hubby stop wearin his after he was robbed cos d robbers tuk it frm him.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Dafeclement: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hmmmmm
ikekings: That's just the way it is....lol
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by ikekings(m): 3:15pm On Aug 24, 2012
Dafe clement: Hmmmmm
Oga wots hmmmin u?
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2012
cos they want to mess around of course! Why else?
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Modelling(f): 4:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
What'll happen if your wife happily tell u dat she dont no ur reason(s) 4 removin ur ring but she'll remove her own if u fail 2 be wearing it. Even though u fink ur wife may not cheat on u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish / Is It Okay To Block Your Ex, Or Should You Let Them Watch You Succeed? / Do You Believe In Love? Nigerians React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.