Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. (20761 Views)

Men, Why Is Respect So Important To You? / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by swiftycool(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
From experience, unlike what most women actually think, the wedding ring actually attract ladies, especially the younger ones looking 4 the more responsible, comfortable and confident looking sugar daddy/ aristoes. Its the in thing now and I know some married guys here have experienced it too. So ladies better be thankful your man takes it off o, it could make him less attractive to those unilag, uniport, uniabuja etc. Leching hos
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by swiftycool(m): 6:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
From experience, unlike what most women actually think, the wedding ring actually attract ladies, especially the younger ones looking 4 the more responsible, comfortable and confident looking sugar daddy/ aristoes. Its the in thing now and I know some married guys here have experienced it too. So ladies better be thankful your man takes it off o, it could make him less attractive to those unilag, uniport, uniabuja etc. Leeching hos
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
swiftycool: From experience, unlike what most women actually think, the wedding ring actually attract ladies, especially the younger ones looking 4 the more responsible, comfortable and confident looking sugar daddy/ aristoes. Its the in thing now and I know some married guys here have experienced it too. So ladies better be thankful your man takes it off o, it could make him less attractive to those unilag, uniport, uniabuja etc. Leeching hos

I cannae shout grin
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 24, 2012
Fine ,ladies (who think they are liberated) if you want to compete with your husband go ahead.Tell him if he doesn't wear you will remove yours and any other excuse. But know your husband sha and don't use rules and games that will end up creating tension. Especially nairaland or salon gossip "how to make your man wear his ring" tips.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Sprumbaba: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
g
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Sprumbaba: 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2012
n
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by leeland(m): 4:51am On Aug 25, 2012
Eiregirl: My husband never wore rings until we get married. He removes it at home but he always puts it on when leaving the house.
how sure r u he wears dem wen he is out of d house.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by aga1: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2012
I took mine off just two weeks after my marriage. its so uncomfortable and my wife, she barely wears her's.Ring or no ring we are married.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Birmingham(m): 8:00pm On Aug 25, 2012
~ MUTE ~ Just trespassing as a single. No wedding ring stuff till Nov.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by luluosas(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2012
Well, as for me as an individual, I don't fancy it. Not sure if I used it up to one year after my wedding, which is today 6 years old by Gods grace.
In fact, my wife does not even wear hers now. I have to use cutter pliers to cut the last one she uses out of her finger as it almost cut her finger off.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by achukwunet(f): 7:01am On Aug 26, 2012
they can't be tied down... is it not obvious wink
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Lexusgs430: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2012
Eiregirl:

You shouldn't judge everybody by your standards.

When the penny drops, we will all be your agony Aunty and Uncle!!
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by timilehing(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2012
Lexusgs430:

But takes it off as soon as he gets in the car, and puts in back on, as soon as he drives back through the gate!!!!
new method
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by sturdivant(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2012
baby u can join me on Whatsapp through +233242551129

Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by dking123: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2014
I was single when i asked this question long ago , as a married man now i understand. i lost my ring just two weeks after my wedding, i bought another one and lost it again. this is the third one and i'm not comfortable with it.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by engrelvis(m): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Is nt ring DAT will prevent a man from flirting. With or without ring most girls nowdays prefer married men because of money n other things I cannot really explain
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Stevengold(m): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2022
Whisper1:
I think its d hardship caused in d country by GEJ. undecided undecided

grin few years later.

Hardship promax
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by Yxxx: 8:49am On Nov 18, 2022
I forget to wear mine but my husband always wears his when going out. It's uncomfortable I must say.
Re: Married Men,why Do You Remove Your Wedding Ring?. by elmagnifico411(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2022
I've not worn my for the past 6yrs now. I don't even know where it is, and it's not a problem at home. My wife does wear, but w no even concern me if she no wear. I am fine anyways.
dking123:
Unlike women,most married men go about without their wedding ring, WHY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Valentine Selfie With Your Loved Ones / Naija girl with huge Boob's Love Showing Her Unclad online / Reason Why Sex Are Free/abused In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.