Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,387 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:59 AM

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (42272 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
jk is getting prettier by d day, u sure know that
of course. . .

Mr.Pataki
Fi mi sile. . . im going home/church.
My new year resolution is to be a good person this year and beyond.
get behind me cheesy grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
@poster
Wanting out just cos he's cheating is a very easy option
and it is quite remarkable that you are not making a beeline for that route.

So since you are so sure he loves you, confront him lovingly and tell him you both can't sustain the relationship if things stay the same.

And to blazes with what most people think, some men love and cheat at the same time. I've been down that lane before.
Without trying to sound uncouth or brash, we are just too hard wired for sex than most of you female folks can handle (which still does not make cheating excusable)

As with most men, it just could be a weakness on his part, not that he necessarily doesn't care or like you as much.
Therefore the onus is on you guys to address the issue, you both could be better off you'll just never know.

From what I've observed, I'll go out on a limb to say Love is a mirage, relationships don't last just because of love, they do because people make decisions and stick to them in spite of the challenges.

So the whole point of "cheating is a sign he doesn't love you" really makes me snigger
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2008
tkb417:

Mr.Pataki grin grin grin
You can do better than this. . . .
The problem with you self acclaimed Elder statesmen on Nairaland is that, you think the world stops at your little feet.
Some are not your mates at all. I'm billions of miles ahead of your community/clan that contributed money for your CRAP education.

Comprehension isn't my problem, being stupid isnt synonymous with tkb(peeps will tell u).I looked for your trouble intentionally, because privates sucking pedophiles like you and your crew need a place in the cooler.

Being witty isnt a sin brother, but yours lack class. Its full of shits grin cheesy tongue

Wetin wrong if he sucks private? Listen young man, give respect to women. Our body is sacred and anyone allowed to access it should count himself lucky.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ifyalways(f): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ topic aisha has posted abt this her bf before and ppl gave her gud advices,am surprised this same topic came up again
you guy has been cheating on you serially.
you even claimed you caught him red handed,so why are you here crying foul?
its either you leave this guy for good or learn to live with his cheating and keep praying he changes which i seriously doubt. this is 2008 pls,stop boring us with stale news

@all,if a man is in love,he wont cheat.
even if he gets the urge/whatever to cheat,the babes pix wud keep surfacing.
if you love a girl,you have no reason or rhyme to cheat on her and vice versa.NO MATTER WHAT.
ok,perharps you got drunk,weaker vessel and bla bla,you wud feel very bad after the act some even go as far as confessing to their babe even when not asked and wud avoid anything that wud prompt such ocucrence again.perharps the guy doesnt even like you not to talk of loving you ,if he does,i doubt if he wud be cheating on you serially.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Busta(f): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2008
Its the new oh

NO FIGHTING!!

Says Busta!! tongue
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2008
some men love and cheat at the same time. I've been down that lane before.

Of course they exist. They're called Bastards.

its either you leave this guy for good or learn to live with his cheating and keep praying he changes which i seriously doubt. this is 2008 please,stop boring us with stale news

hahaha.  cheesy Let her keep crying there. so it's not even her first thread about the dude? Oponu omo.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by henchmark: 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

Of course they exist. They're called Bastard

hi sis, you are prettier than these abusive words you spill on every post , try to be a bit more courteous okay, it beautifies a lady.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2008
I'll pass.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ hench mark

What can't beauty do? So have you forgotten how you insulted her? Don't think that praising her beauty you'll get back your eputation. You are a disgrace to all the men in this world.

I am sure you are the type that cheats on your girl and beats her up when she asks why. Bastards are known by their words.

Next time, kok'unu!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by henchmark: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
michelin89:

@ hench mark

What can't beauty do? So have you forgotten how you insulted her? Don't think that praising her beauty you'll get back your eputation. You are a disgrace to all the men in this world.

I am sure you are the type that cheats on your girl and beats her up when she asks why. Bastards are known by their words.

Next time, kok'unu!
hello bigger sis, am really confused here because i really dont know why you would say all that , i choose not to use nasty words here because i believe our characters can be perceived from what things we say and how we say . good day
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
*roll eyes*
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by TheSly: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
sigh. . . .orisirisi!. . . undecided zoomed out of thread
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by adeboo(f): 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2008
Girl, there is no way that he would like u and cheat on u over and over again - i dont care if he gave u his kidney.
Girl u deserve better, u deserve for someone to want u and treat u like a human being.
Come on now!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by henchmark: 7:24am On Jan 04, 2008
michelin89:

@ hench mark

Next time, kok'unu!

do you see life, Esan whe khin!!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sylvao2000(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2008
@poster ---- have you being able to pick from the good advice and what is the outcome, tell us ooo if the guy finally change or still cheat so we all no what to do,  Remember prayer change things let put the guy in pray if he still dwell in a cheating life ok,  Or you can also take him to a white garment church were they will use KOBOKO beat that cheat off him . atleast cheat once a week is ok sha for me ooo
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tumzy(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2008
The truth is he doesnt love u no more,if he did he wldnt b cheatin on u,no matter wat he says or does,it just over between both of u.Even if he makes amends he is just going to do the same thing all over again wenever it tickles his fancy.
So gurl just forget abt him and move on(no offense to the fellas)but i have to be real ere. wink
GUD LUCK O!!!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 2dye4(m): 10:25am On Jan 04, 2008
its amazin how we digress from issues when we personalise everything we see or read, damn, its just a forum where pple xpress their opinions no matter how depraved it sounds!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by jkpretty(f): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2008
A cheating guy may change, a cheating guy, may never change.

U have two options,1. stay & hope he'll change/ live with it. 2. pack ur bags. Its pretty difficult to do the 2nd tho, but might be the best option.

Their r stories tho, but i'll tell u the good one. I have a friend that hoped her guy would change from his cheating attitude, then at school i told her she was too young to go thru such, we told her several times to leave him but she stayed put, saying she can't give it up. But good for her when the tables turned, she was just too sure of him. But believe me she worked hard & the guy is good. His the one doing the chasing now, they r tying the knots this year.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 9star(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2008
Dat gurl ThiefOfheart sounds like shes bin dealt wit by several men.
Take it easy ok.Stop bin insultive ok.
Men will alwas cheat.
Take it or go 2 H**l grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2008
@thief of hearts,
you swear and curse too much.
you really dont sound lady like
more like a trader who's had a bad day at ojuwoye market.
pls keep a tab on your mouth or just keep quiet abeg
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 2dye4(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2008
bennygee:

@thief of hearts,
you really don't sound lady like
please keep a tab on your mouth or just keep quiet abeg

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
When you are able to construct sentences correctly then you can direct your posts to me, until then I suggest you just ignore me while I'll do the same.

These are the same morons that come on my IM bothering me with lame lines of "wanting to know me better", now they want to run their mouths to spew rubbish. Better be quiet before I expose all of you.

"bennygee", can't get cornier than that. Ode.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Busta(f): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2008
bennygee:

@thief of hearts,
you really don't sound lady like
please keep a tab on your mouth or just keep quiet abeg

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2008
You people are easily amused.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2008
@ thief of hearts,
too bad i'm not one of those who make u feel like u've got a pretty face.
if u've got some admirers good for you.
afterall monkey no fine but e resemble somebody,
and dont talk about english language cos i'm light years ahead of u.
written or oral.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2008
>smiley>smiley>smiley

cheat!

back!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by drealsmile(m): 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2008
Dont you think you should try another b/friend
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ifyalways(f): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2008
@bennygee pls.this is a new year,ok.
let peace reign. kiss kiss kiss

@aisha like i said before,stop boring us with stale news.a lady that cant read the handwritting on the wall in relationship issues should not get into one.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2008
bennygee:

@ thief of hearts,
too bad i'm not one of those who make u feel like u've got a pretty face.
if u've got some admirers good for you.
afterall monkey no fine but e resemble somebody,
and don't talk about english language because i'm light years ahead of u.
written or oral.

ok o. . . .keep trying your grammar skills here. lipsrsealed
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2008
hey toyin where have you been hiding your pretty face?tot you have gone back to the convent school?
remain sweet. kiss kiss kiss

@topic whatever,who cares undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 05, 2008
ifyalways:

hey toyin where have you been hiding your pretty face?tot you have gone back to the convent school?
remain sweet. kiss kiss kiss

@topic whatever,who cares undecided

LOL. . .i've been hiding from my hubby grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ifyalways(f): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

LOL. . .i've been hiding from my hubby grin
ok ooooh.i said nuffing.
glad to hear that you are fine.stay safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.