Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:03 AM

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (42265 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2008
cheat! cheated!! cheating??
abeg make we hear word.
most men cheat its just that the women dont like to admit and accept that fact.
it takes two people to carry out the act so dont just blame the men.
the women whom they do it with also are people' girlfriends or spouses.
married men do it what more the boy friends.
its just that when he's not yet been caught in the act,u assume he's saint paul.
if u've not caught him/her,then their faithful
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by olanajim(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2008
Aisha, I must tell you that someone knew your password. I was surprised to see the post too but I assumed that you were rushed down to work by your boss.

During last week, your YM was on and off on it own. I left message there but no reply which is unusual. I thought you were busy. If you didn't see my messages, then something is wrong. A spyhole to say.

Last year, someone actually replied my mail to your YIM when you are supposed to be out. I knew you were out because you told me. The fellow said you went out and I told the fellow that I am aware of that. Later, your YM was off.

Try change the password today to avoid being used for fraud. Fortunately, it is possible.

Happy new year. Chat you on YM later.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2008
olanajim:

Aisha, I must tell you that someone knew your password. I was surprised to see the post too but I assumed that you were rushed down to work by your boss.

During last week, your YM was on and off on it own. I left message there but no reply which is unusual. I thought you were busy. If you didn't see my messages, then something is wrong. A spyhole to say.

Last year, someone actually replied my mail to your YIM when you are supposed to be out. I knew you were out because you told me. The fellow said you went out and I told the fellow that I am aware of that. Later, your YM was off.

Try change the password today to avoid being used for fraud. Fortunately, it is possible.

Happy new year. Chat you on YM later.

Interesting Olanajim.  I did not think aisha2 was the kind of lady to mix onions and potatoes in the same bag.  Last year, we had to deal with numerous ghosts of davidylan on Nairaland. 

Now it is aisha2? cheesy

Wonderful!!!!!!!

GOODBYE THREAD!!!  I really hate blatant 419 threads.  It is one thing to know that we are being 419ned on these threads to make the whole thingy here interesting.  But if you are not good in "faking it" why bother?  Especially if you cannot really prove who the real aisha2 is.  I just have to give her the benefit of the doubt and get the hell out of here.  Yeah, while I am at it, I will change my password too. These "ojoro" threads are not in my agenda this year at all.

CRIMINALS!!!!!!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by olanajim(m): 1:41pm On Jan 07, 2008
Almondjoy,

Good Monday!

Well let wait till she reply to ascertain if her username was actually used or a new one. It could be that her password was bugged. At anyrate, no damage yet. Aside from that, I see the hand of someone close.

Ojoro thread? At what gain to the impostor? It is sheer waste of time.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
Olanajim, thanks so much for your concern. Found out what happened, am automatically signed on to both Nairaland and my messenger address when my computer is swicthed on.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Almondjoy
for real, lets wait for aisha2 to respond.
I for once was surprised that such a post came from her and if shes coming out to say someone bugged her . . .

@Aisha2
are you saying the person knew your YIM password and NL password?
If thats the case, my sister, they will soon take all your money in your bank for real.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2008
@Aisha2
i just got your response now
You need to uncheck all those boxes that sign you in automatically. Its sometimes not advisable

Neways, its all Gud
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by naijaborn(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07, 2008
does dis mean dat Aisha2 originally didnt start dis thread abi wetin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by chychy(f): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2008
A Cheating Boyfriend is a Cheating Boyfriend, there's really no excuse for cheating,

My dear, it is left 4 u 2 deal with, he cheats on u now, he will if u end up married, trust me,
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2008
tkb417:

@Almondjoy
for real, lets wait for aisha2 to respond.
I for once was surprised that such a post came from her and if shes coming out to say someone bugged her . . .

@Aisha2
are you saying the person knew your YIM password and Nairaland password?
If thats the case, my sister, they will soon take all your money in your bank for real.

aisha2 has come out to state she did not start the thread so what else do you want to read from her? undecided She just needs to change her password that's all. Or stop the auto log thingy if she is going to be away from her computer for a while without monitoring it. So no one has access to logging in and out with her Nairaland account.

I only referred to the imposter as a "criminal" not aisha2.  So please stay calm!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by olanajim(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2008
Aisha2,
try ensure that you don't leave your laptop in the office if you must activate automatic log in at all. That way, you could be on safe side.

By the way, why would any crab head use other people's id to post message without permission. Whatever, whichever, it is okay.

Don't bother about him/her. It is a blessing in disguise.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by olanajim(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2008
Aisha2,
try ensure that you don't leave your laptop in the office if you must activate automatic log in at all. That way, you could be on safe side.

By the way, why would any crab head use other people's id to post message without permission. Whatever, whichever, it is okay.

Don't bother about him/her. It is a blessing in disguise.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by naijaborn(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2008
does dis indicates d end of dis thread*#*#*#*#*#
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ifyalways(f): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2008
almondjoy:

Interesting Olanajim. I did not think aisha2 was the kind of lady to mix onions and potatoes in the same bag. Last year, we had to deal with numerous ghosts of davidylan on Nairaland.

Now it is aisha2? cheesy

Wonderful!!!!!!!

GOODBYE THREAD!!! I really hate blatant 419 threads. It is one thing to know that we are being 419ned on these threads to make the whole thingy here interesting. But if you are not good in "faking it" why bother? Especially if you cannot really prove who the real aisha2 is. I just have to give her the benefit of the doubt and get the hell out of here. Yeah, while I am at it, I will change my password too. These "ojoro" threads are not in my agenda this year at all.

CRIMINALS!!!!!!
na waoooooooooooooooooo.
wonders. shocked shocked shocked runs out to change my password.

@aisha2 you really got to be very careful with your pc.anything can happen. undecided
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Damoche10: 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2008
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by osinor: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2008
i guess there is a diffrence between cheating and having sex, so which one are u asking?
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sammyjl(f): 8:20am On Mar 09, 2009
shocked Oh dear, do to him the same and make sure he finds out!!!!! Thats if u r prepared to loose him, If not dont let him find out,
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sweetpie23: 1:49pm On Jul 06, 2009
break up with him. what is there to deal with
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by klyle: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
I don't understand why everyone is being so hateful to this lady concerning this problem. First, I'm sorry that he cheated on you. I'm going through the same thing right now. But everyone does have a word of truth concerning this issue. Hun, if he really did love you and cared and respected you, he would never cheat. Whenever this happens and no matter how much we really do love them and can't see ourselves moving on with our lives, we have too. Not only because the trust will never exist again. Could you really imagine trying to live out your life always having to look over your shoulder wondering if he is cheating? Also because we deserve so much better. The person that you are meant to be with will never make you wonder whether you are good enough and or if he is out looking for other women.

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by klyle: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2011
wow I didn't realize how old this question was lol
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 197(f): 6:26pm On Mar 05, 2011
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by deniyor: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2011
He is cheating cos he is bored with the relationship. Spice the sex life up by sleeping with his father or brother.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by kaymoney2(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2011
deniyor:

He is cheating cos he is bored with the relationship. Spice the sex life up by sleeping with his father or brother.

Get Out of My Emergency Room, unwelcome patient grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by uniqueren(f): 6:34pm On Mar 05, 2011
Y d heck shd a man cheat on me, dt jst means 1 tin.,he hates me, finish
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 190: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2011
cool cool
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by denny4ril: 2:50am On May 18, 2011
if someone is cheating on u and u get to know. do not fight. u know why??

He will ask u for ur proof. Do what i will advice U here. it is called tactical withdrawal but before U take this step, ask the cheat i.e whoever is cheating on U direct questions as regards the relationship status with the third party.

Guage his/her reactions and responses to questions. Is he/she avoiding ur answers or asking questions back or even shouting at you? Look for
what his/her friends say about the third party's involvement.

Then u can make ur wise judgement and take a bold step before u are given the shocker of ur life. that was the step i took sometime ago and my predictions were damn accurate b4 i later bursted the relationship. Romance gists has more info that will help U in matters like thiswink
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by benbenards(m): 3:07pm On May 18, 2011
the fact that he cheats on u is not an issue, for love of God he is a man,,
the most important thing, is the fact that he LOVES U. simple
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Zahnda(f): 9:17am On May 19, 2011
Leave.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 190: 9:27am On May 19, 2011
benbenards:

the fact that he cheats on u is not an issue, for love of God he is a man,,
the most important thing, is the fact that he LOVES U. simple
cool cool
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by veekay24(f): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2013
Don1DeMaco: nothing wrong in him having sex with other people cos i dont consider dat cheating, but since u say he loves u and u've proved it sevral times then u have nothing to fear, u just need to step up ur game in bed so he doesnt need to or have to go around, i guess dats my advise on how to deal with it, or u punish him for havinsg sex by not having sex with him but this i must tell u is very risky cos there are 2 sides to it, i guess u know the two sides.

u re lucky u found one dat loves u, its rare but the most luck ones are the ones dat have them love them and also keep it in the house. most girls believe a faithful man is the one dat loves but love does not start and end in bed.

but if he is cheating then problem dey, remember there is a difference btw having sex with another woman and cheating with another woman. cheating is a great offence
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by veekay24(f): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
If some rily loves you, y wuld he continuously cheat He knows how much cheating hurts n he kips on doing it 2u den u stil sure he loves u? Ma dear u r in a toxic rship n d end z hurt n pain.
Yea mayb he luvs but do u rily wanna spend d rest of ur life with a cheat? Y b in a rship dt wuld lead no whr? I mayb culd 4gve ma bf 1ce 4cheating bt twice, thrice!!! I wuld leave his sorry a**.
[b][/b] Love z nt d tingles we feel. LOVE is COMMITMENT, LOVE is LOYALTY. What he feels z anything elz but luv. #shikina#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Attract A Real Husband Material / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.