Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,750 members, 7,955,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (42269 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2008
Again if I were a kid, I'd post the YIM convo of bennygee and his loser partners but I dont have that time.

All this idiots think we are in primary 3, where you pull a girl's pigtails then run away hoping she'll "understand" that you have a crush. Im in my 20s my friend, it doesnt work that way anymore.

So take your pitiful words that you ASSUME is written in English and get out of my way.

Thanks. wink
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2008
toyin, I see you've been released. Lol we thank God. grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2008
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

toyin, I see you've been released. Lol we thank God. grin
LOL. . .
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Souljagirl(f): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2008
chei, naija guys shall never change. because a woman has strong opinions, u then think she's not being ladylike or you say BS like its affecting her beauty etc. WTF? i fear o! ya'll just have the mentality that women should accept some men for the goats they are, that they will always cheat blah blah blah. that shit it getting so tired, and i'm sick of it. 2 can play that game remember.

if a man can decide to stick it to another woman other than the one he's with, then let it be known that his woman can always lie on her back too for another man. its just a matter of choice and discipline. so if you don't want your woman to one day get back at you (and trust me, if ever she's stupid enough to stay, she WILL get back at you somehow, and you will never find out till you die! yes, women, are more discreet than men), then do not cheat. so when the urger to screw someone else pops up into your minds, try to imagine another man giving it good to your woman and see how that feels. rubbish! angry

what i'm trying to say is, what is good for the goose is good for the gander. no one should get away with cheating in my opinion. its a slap in the face and its disrespectful and humiliating. i'd break up first before i cheat on anyone. angry
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2008
Only a desperate, sex crazed, insecure, uneducated, trifling, woman of a dish rag would put up with a philandering, disease spreading, local tout of a dude!!!!

I do not know how many times we would discuss this type of topic on Nairaland.

Do women ever learn?

aisha2 please you are way too intelligent for this piece of garbage.  You of all people should know you are gambling away your life with a cheating boyfriend. I have no doubt that the love is genuine.  But for heaven's sake, please learn to love yourself before you can appreciate when someone truly loves you. I guess as you get older, you will understand that the best companion you can have is yourself. No man is worth that kind of attention.

Happy New Year!!!  Do not start 2008 putting up with those yahoo, kolanut selling polygamists in Abuja.  kiss
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2008
almondjoy:

Only a desperate, sex crazed, insecure, uneducated, trifling, woman of a dish rag would put up with a philandering, disease spreading, local tout of a dude!!!!

AJ, those women might stick with cheats but they cheat as well. Anyway you are right. That Aisha should really learn to love herself before *has forgotten the remaining part*

Goodluck!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2008
michelin89:

AJ, those women might stick with cheats but they cheat as well. Anyway you are right. That Aisha should really learn to love herself before *has forgotten the remaining part*

Goodluck!

I guess you are right Michelin. But what is the point cheating with another low life only to complicate matters by increasing your chances of catching a terminal illness? undecided

Look, I am in the least the most moralistic person on this planet. My scare is from a medical point of view. Not to go to heaven to please God, but because I love my good health and most importantly myself. There is no man on earth that is worth risking my life for.

Like you said, we can only wish aisha2 goodluck. If it were some other poster with 1 post, I would not even bat an eyelid. But aisha2 is a popular well known persona on this forum. How in the world she could come up with such a dilemma is beyond me.

Goodluck aisha2. May you have all your heart's desire. Please take care of yourself. NO MAN IS WORTH THAT KIND OF RISK OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. NO MATTER HOW WELL HE "VIBRATES"!!!! kiss
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 05, 2008
Aj, they are sex-crazed! Sex is such a dangerous drug. We should abstain from it like I did for 16 years before giving in.

We have nothing left to say. Although there are more males than females in this forum, I am glad to see that women are speaking loudly. As an 18 year old emancipated chocolate, sleep addict, I say "long live bold women".
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by olanajim(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2008
Aisha,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hmmm the topic is extra sensitive. But I would have to read from start.

For now, let me summarise the experience of the people I studied.

A cheating boyfriend can change and can never change. Same for cheating husband. Only you can read his level of perversion.

If he can't change, you would settle for one of these two options after marriage:

1. He would be polygamous. He would bring another lady home later when you are already late in leaving.

2. He would steal time out and cheat on you behind you or even before you but may not be polygamous. To such, don't be surprised if after decades of marriage, you are presented with the product of his extra marrital affairs. This could be kids, or STIs.

On how to handle him. I would give you some options to choose:

1. Pre-marrital precaution:

measure his level of perversion. Since you know him better. On a scale of 5.

Level 5 is the extreme case, irredeemable,
Level 4 is advanced case, redeemable but too stuborn to reform;
Level 3 is redeemable but willing to reform albeit slowly;
Level 2, is mild case needing your attention.
Level 1 is amateur just sowing wild oats.
0 is a mere case of unfounded suspicious.

Now rate your man. If he is at level 3, Yellow card. put marriage on hold and have word with him before he graduated upward. If at level 4, find someone who know him well to give you honest assessment of his stubborness. Check out if he is irredeemable. 5, is straight Red card.
Level 2 is tolerable he could change if you do right the thing.
Level 1 is in every man. Just keep watch over him.
Level Zero is your problem, not his.

Surely, you would find answer to the premarital cheating here.

As for marrital cheat, later.

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Souljagirl(f): 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2008
i've always wondered though, for those that are married, if your husband or wife cheated on you, what did you or what would you do? did you work things out or straight up seperate? it's so easy to say one would leave a spouse's trifflin ass if they cheated, but i'm just curious to know, how have people handled it? by no means should it be accepted in my opinion, but i want to know from our married people in the house, how did ya'll go about the issue? i'm trying to be realistic here because no marriage is perfect, and there would come a time when 1 of you might be tempted to "step out" on the other. so, what do you do to prevent that? reasonable and mature answers only, please and thank you.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2008
Souljagirl:

i've always wondered though, for those that are married, if your husband or wife cheated on you, what did you or what would you do? did you work things out or straight up seperate? it's so easy to say one would leave a spouse's trifflin ass if they cheated, but i'm just curious to know, how have people handled it? by no means should it be accepted in my opinion, but i want to know from our married people in the house, how did ya'll go about the issue? i'm trying to be realistic here because no marriage is perfect, and there would come a time when 1 of you might be tempted to "step out" on the other. so, what do you do to prevent that? reasonable and mature answers only, please and thank you.

No one is advocating speedy Las Vegas divorce for infidelity.  I personally would quarantine the guy for like 2 Years in the basement with series of STD panels to make sure he is not septic.  Then it is condom all the way of course. No more kisses of course!!!!!! angry 

That is if I still have the slightest feelings for him ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!

If I do not have the slightest feeling for him, he just made things a whole lot easier for me. He just gave me the most gracious excuse to excuse myself. Not negotiable at all. I think it would definitely be time for us to part ways.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2008
really thats harsh
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2008
blackgucci:

really thats harsh

he he he he he he he cheesy

You do not want me to lock you up in the basement? tongue Abi you dey fear HIV test?  If you cheat you should go for series of STD panels before you can proceed with the marriage or relationship. SIMPLE!!!!!

If you catch me too, I should be able to agree to your own terms to show how sorry and penitent I am. cry
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by uspry1(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2008
For me, I don't deal with person who tells me a lie that he loves me more and still is constantly cheater/womanizer/player---i dump him instantly to move on.

Cheater is Cheater, ALWAYS!

@poster

You can do that using pre-marital precaution scale as @olanajim has said it all at above that is helpful tool for yourself in the quality of anti-heartbroken protection.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by janami(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2008
@poster
realistically speaking, what u think u see as in, u think u see some signs of cheating, might not be cheating at all. The only way to find out is to have a good talk with him. smiley then from the result of ur talk, i guess u will know what to do smiley
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2008
almondjoy:

he he he he he he he cheesy

You do not want me to lock you up in the basement? tongue Abi you dey fear HIV test? If you cheat you should go for series of STD panels before you can proceed with the marriage or relationship. SIMPLE!!!!!

If you catch me too, I should be able to agree to your own terms to show how sorry and penitent I am. cry

i know my status am clean,

made a point,
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 9:43pm On Jan 06, 2008
I don't even care about the emotional aspects of the cheating.  The health risks are my main concern. Not in this day and age.

Abeg oooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!

Say wetin happen?
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2008
almondjoy:

I don't even care about the emotional aspects of the cheating. The health risks are my main concern. Not in this day and age.

hahaha
what are you scared of?

really it should, the world aint safe.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by niceuzor: 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2008
Ask me
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by almondjoy(f): 10:04pm On Jan 06, 2008
blackgucci:

hahaha
what are you scared of?

really it should, the world aint safe.

Have you ever seen or worked with an HIV+ or AIDS victim before?  I say it is not worth it at all!!!!

Yes ooooooooooooooooooh, I am scared.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2008
but we cant be too careful, you know that?
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Souljagirl(f): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2008
ok, i get that better to be safe than sorry and wear a condom always, but what about the ones that are not just dumb enough to cheat, but are even dumber not to wear a condom with a stranger, on top say it was in the heat of the moment? i wish people would just shine their eyes, and not get carried away by lust. condoms may not be 100% effective in preventing diseases or whatever, but going unprotected is a heck lot worse don't you think? 
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 6:47am On Jan 07, 2008
@Aisha2
hope ure gud now?
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2008
Hey, you all. I just resumed work today from a long break, When i saw the post i was suprised that because
1. I was in a place where there was no GPRS or internet connectivity
2. I broke up with my boyfriend sometime ago and i am not rushing into any relationship

To say am shocked is an understatement. Anyway happy new year sha.I dont want to believe someone knows my password.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2008
To say am shocked is an understatement. Anyway happy new year sha.I don't want to believe someone knows my password.

are u saying u didnt post that thing? cos i was a bit worried that came from you. . .you need to read what some dunderheads said about u.

Hope ure gud? enjoy the brand new year!!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2008
My dear, am really worried oh, left my Laptop in the office because i didnt want to be distracted, Whenever i am on line i always try to contact Olanajim, so he should know that i have not been around, the last time we communicated was a day to Christmas, since then I have not been able to Access the net. I am asking around in my offfice to find out who used my computer.
I tire oh. This is seriuosly embarassing.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by candies(f): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2008
Cheating? Castrate him! grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by zheroes(m): 8:51am On Jan 07, 2008
candies:

how do you do that?

a lady has as an option to quit, afterall what will a guy do if he finds his girl cheating on him. its just that most of our ladies are still far from discovering themselves. if you can't quit then accomodate it and don't complain.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 8:54am On Jan 07, 2008
zheroes:

how do you do that?

a lady has as an option to quit, afterall what will a guy do if he finds his girl cheating on him. its just that most of our ladies are still far from discovering themselves. if you can't quit then accomodate it and don't complain.

how?why?
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by blackgucci(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2008
candies:

how?why?

aisha2:

Hey, you all. I just resumed work today from a long break, When i saw the post i was suprised that because
1. I was in a place where there was no GPRS or internet connectivity
2. I broke up with my boyfriend sometime ago and i am not rushing into any relationship

To say am shocked is an understatement. Anyway happy new year sha.I don't want to believe someone knows my password.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by TheSly: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2008

how?why?

how do you do that?

its easy. . . . just place his balls on the table and slam a sledge hammer on it (phew). . . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / How To Attract A Real Husband Material / 10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.