Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (42119 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

Explaining basic elements of a relationship at times to people on this forum is like teaching abc to a graduate. How absurd is that? undecided

Seriously pataki, I am so tired. I read certain things and I sincerely just want to burn my passport. Nigerians might have book smarts but alot of them are merely RETARDED in other aspects. It bothers me deeply.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by 2dye4(m): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2008
@thiefofhearts: no offfence intended. wink
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Jairzinho(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
Aisah2,
My advice,
If you're the really tolerant type,ignore(I won't advise).

like someone noted above,your life should be too dear to you,he could infect himself with AIDs or other STDs and tranfer to you. & that won't be funny at all o !
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2008
Busta:

@TOH

True but then again take am easy

Don't let them tarnish your new yr grin

How u Been?

Lmao. I try! I swear I try on this board. Im just so flabbergasted by the idiocy sometimes.

I dont know. They scare me.  embarassed

I promise I'll try harder sha, although somethings are just too hard to ignore, lmao.

Im fine jare. have to get some work done in a few. I hope all is well at your end in freezing Canadia  wink
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by henchmark: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

Haba wetin?

I find this bloody thread embarrassing. It's only in Nigeria that you hear people say "stay because you never know, the next guy might be worse", eru epe oshi wo ni yen? What kind of idiotic curse is that? Shouldnt you wish for you neighbor to find better, instead you tell them that they will find someone worse than the monkey they currently have.

If they are not saying that kind of crap, the next thing you hear is "Every guy cheats", so what you are pretty much saying is that you guys are so disgusting and lack so much self control that you can't be commited to one person? In other words you are lower than apes, abi?
I know majority of you people are naive and in denial of your nasty lives but the population of Nigerians affected with Aids is not a joke

The same "overly religious" country that has the audacity to complain about the morality of the West. ori yin o pe.
they are urged to stay not because you never know, the law ,tradition and everything generally does not favour the woman leaving besides, almost every man does it, but with varying intensity, its no surprise our ladies are finding it difficult to marry up.

promiscuity is by nature in man, in the days of abraham you can have as many wives as possible that is a possible cause, you could even have a close relative as awife but we are trying to be more civilised by leaving immediate family members, if you find a guy that doesnt cheat then BLESSED ARE YOU AMONG WOMEN.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by mrpataki(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

Seriously pataki, I am so tired. I read certain things and I sincerely just want to burn my passport. Nigerians might have book smarts but alot of them are merely RETARDED in other aspects. It bothers me deeply.

I tire oh! Even my simple statement is a herculean task for comprehension to some peeps here already. If na to dey poke their sledge-hammer into any available pots, Nigerian guys are well able to that. But elementary relationship skill is beyond the capacity to do.

I have heard more than enough here abroad about Nigerian men and relationships. Its embarassing at times.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
Seriously pataki, I am so tired. I read certain things and I sincerely just want to burn my passport. Nigerians might have book smarts but alot of them are merely RETARDED in other aspects. It bothers me deeply

wonders!!!. it bothers you that some Nigerians are retards Hence, your passport will be sent to the furnace!!
You just posted like a LUMMOX!!!

On a blog, some can decide to play retards, some can be the brainy, some can be clowns. you reeking of shits about Nigerians cos of what you read is nauseating.
Gerrout.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2008
henchmark, If I were you, I'd just ignore my posts cos if I were to start with you, you'll end up crying to Seun.

and maybe YOUR women have problem getting married and even if they are, with men like you, they'd be better off alone. Olori bu. Kuro waju mi.

I think it's funny that old losers at 45 who get married at 51 have the audacity to complain about women not getting married fast enough. Seriously if you love yourself, just ignore me jeje.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2008
tkb, when you decide to make sense either thru English or better yet Yoruba, then get back to me.

paraki, this is beyond "sometimes"
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by mrpataki(m): 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
michelin89:

@ kpataki

Yes ooo. Chei wetin man pikin nor go see for here.

Thats why I hardly come to the romance section. It is disgusting to read some posts at times. Both from Nigerian men and as well Nigerian women.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2008
mrpataki:

Thats why I hardly come to the romance section. It is disgusting to read some posts at times. Both from Nigerian men and as well Nigerian women.

Cant say I blame you. They all need help. More asylums should be created
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
@Michelin and MrPataki
grin grin grin
Jumped into the thread and i just decided to respond to Aisha. Just wanted to know what brought about his(Mr Pataki) comments.
neways, its nairaland. Invective are allowed. But watch it!!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by mrpataki(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

grin grin grin grin
I can see you have loads of them here. Just some weeks ago, a girl from Armenia was telling me that a Polish girl told her in the Netherlands to stay away from Nigerian men, all they think about is sex.

I come here and I find out that it is very well true!

What a shame. embarassed
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by henchmark: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

henchmark, If I were you, I'd just ignore my posts because if I were to start with you, you'll end up crying to Seun.

and maybe YOUR women have problem getting married and even if they are, with men like you, they'd be better off alone. Olori bu. Kuro waju mi.

I think it's funny that old losers at 45 who get married at 51 have the audacity to complain about women not getting married fast enough. Seriously if you love yourself, just ignore me jeje.

Nobody has as sole right the power to be abusive, as we begin to grow from infancy to adulthood we learn not pay back eye for eye, infact that is what development and maturity is all about
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Busta(f): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2008
Lol

mrpataki:

ThiefOfHearts:

Cant say I blame you. They all need help. More asylums should be created
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ade2kay(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

Haba wetin?

I find this bloody thread embarrassing. It's only in Nigeria that you hear people say "stay because you never know, the next guy might be worse", eru epe oshi wo ni yen? What kind of idiotic curse is that? Shouldnt you wish for you neighbor to find better, instead you tell them that they will find someone worse than the monkey they currently have.

If they are not saying that kind of crap, the next thing you hear is "Every guy cheats", so what you are pretty much saying is that you guys are so disgusting and lack so much self control that you can't be commited to one person? In other words you are lower than apes, abi?
I know majority of you people are naive and in denial of your nasty lives but the population of Nigerians affected with Aids is not a joke

The same "overly religious" country that has the audacity to complain about the morality of the West. ori yin o pe.

@ThiefOfHearts
You have really made my day with the way you have rained curses on d guyz advicing the poster, i'm sure you had a very crazy new year celebration, or what culd explain your choice of such strong words so early this year

I culdn't help giggling reading all your curses.

@Poster
If you are not in a long distance relationship with your guy, i see no reason why he should cheat on you.

It's even no excuse if he is miles apart from you.

@all
Teaches every other lady to be careful not to get into relationships with playaz.

If na one nite stand, or you two just dey help each other, then he is free to go down with any other girl,
but if na relationship, the faithfulness should be intact.

Relationship is more about faithfulness.

Happy nu year all.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by mrpataki(m): 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2008
tkb417:

@Michelin and MrPataki
grin grin grin
Jumped into the thread and i just decided to respond to Aisha. Just wanted to know what brought about his(Mr Pataki) comments.
neways, its nairaland. Invective are allowed. But watch it!!

There are better ways of making yourself clear rather than passing the message that comprehension is beyond you.  undecided

BTW, I dont take to warnings from your type. Becareful who you direct it to on the forum! cool
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by sylvao2000(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2008
@ThiefOfHearts and supporters will you get her a better bfriend? if your answer is NO hmmmmm l will let you be for now angry
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2008
tkb, when you decide to make sense either through English or better yet Yoruba, then get back to me.

ive passed the message. . . you are just a NINNY grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ogrebuga(m): 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2008
And she's still asking. ODE. When you catch an STD let us know ok? IDIOT!
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2008
There are better ways of making yourself clear rather than passing the message that comprehension is beyond you.  

BTW, I don't take to warnings from your type. Becareful who you direct it to on the forum!

nice one. . . i will comprehend more than your lineage put together.

Take warnings from me, HELL NO. i only trade banters with peeps of my level. Guys like me don't banter NURTW warlords like you. I'm sure ure happy ure a resident person on Nairaland. Kudos to you.
Bloodyfool
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Busta(f): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2008
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by henchmark: 4:37pm On Jan 03, 2008
ThiefOfHearts:

henchmark, If I were you, I'd just ignore my posts because if I were to start with you, you'll end up crying to Seun.

hi sis, didnt mean to upset you, that was just my opinion, how are doing, had a look at your pic in the profile section, wont mind having a private chat with you,   oh common, how do i get across to you
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by mrpataki(m): 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2008
tkb417:

nice one. . . i will comprehend more than your lineage put together.

Take warnings from me, HELL NO. i only trade banters with peeps of my level. Guys like me don't banter NURTW warlords like you. I'm sure ure happy ure a resident person on Nairaland. Kudos to you.
Bloodyfool
grin grin grin grin grin

What is your level? Deficiency in language comprehension. I have seen some of your posts, and you relish in stupidity. Thats why I was most concerned when a first class cheiftain in stupidity was handing down a tocsins.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2008
ogrebuga:

And she's still asking. ODE. When you catch an STD let us know ok? IDIOT!

eyah, . . am rubbing off on my babe. . lol, calm down o

@post
if he loves you, he would never cheat on you. he should be content with you. if i was you, i'd break up with him.period.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
What is your level? Deficiency in language comprehension. I have seen some of your posts, and you relish in stupidity. Thats why I was most concerned when a first class cheiftain in stupidity was handing down a tocsins
Mr.Pataki grin grin grin
You can do better than this. . . .
The problem with you self acclaimed Elder statesmen on Nairaland is that, you think the world stops at your little feet.
Some are not your mates at all. Im billions of miles ahead of your community/clan that contributed money for your CRAP education.

Comprehension isn't my problem, being stupid isnt synonymous with tkb(peeps will tell u).I looked for your trouble intentionally, cos dick sucking pedophiles like you and your crew need a place in the cooler.

Being witty isnt a sin brother, but yours lack class. Its full of shits grin cheesy tongue
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2008
henchmark:

hi sis, didnt mean to upset you, that was just my opinion, how are doing, had a look at your pic in the profile section, wont mind having a private chat with you,   oh common, how do i get across to you

shey ti ri oloshi?

Ara ilu Nairaland, e wa gba mi lowo bilisi.

One minute Im infantile, the next minute he wants to chat me up. I dont chat with those who think "cheating is the way of life". I guess next time you'll be careful of the bullshit you spew

Comot jo.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2008
shey ti ri oloshi?

Ara ilu Nairaland, e wa gba mi lowo bilisi.

One minute I'm infantile, the next minute he wants to chat me up. I don't chat with those who think "cheating is the way of life". I guess next time you'll be careful of the bullshit you spew

Comot jo
grin cheesy grin

Na wao. That was harssshhhhh

hi sis, didnt mean to upset you, that was just my opinion, how are doing, had a look at your pic in the profile section, wont mind having a private chat with you, oh common, how do i get across to you
next time, you put your money where your mouth is tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Joey82(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2008
hey tkb, lets digress a little jo,
where have u been, and how was ur nairaland break
hapi new yr.
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2008
@Joey
man, ive been out of this timezone. . .
came back some days back

how was your break? im sure you had the best of the break.
Wish you the best this '08.

How is ur babe on Nairaland? JKPretty grin grin grin
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by Joey82(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2008
u're welcome back man
i really enjoyed d break, i hope u did too,
jk is getting prettier by d day, u sure know that, wink
Re: How To Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? by mrpataki(m): 5:18pm On Jan 03, 2008
tkb417:

Mr.Pataki grin grin grin
You can do better than this. . . .
The problem with you self acclaimed Elder statesmen on Nairaland is that, you think the world stops at your little feet.
Some are not your mates at all. I'm billions of miles ahead of your community/clan that contributed money for your CRAP education.

Are you suffering from a complex problem? You are totally sick!  cheesy Abeg carrygo with your stupidity. Bless heavens you are billions of miles ahead.

tkb417:

Comprehension isn't my problem, being stupid isnt synonymous with tkb(peeps will tell u).I looked for your trouble intentionally, because privates sucking pedophiles like you and your crew need a place in the cooler.
Ki lo nso?

If you want to yab-talk, yab-talk with sense!. Do not make stupidity your hallmark of residence in this year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.