Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (41327 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2008
Hi Fellow Nairalanders, everyone is keeping quiet. Anyone with the latest authentic infos should let the house be aware.

Keeping faith as we maintain our patience and praying and hoping that we shall get there someday.

Thank you all and God bless.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2008
Weeping may endure 4 the night but Joy comes in the morning.
This is no doubt a test of patience and long suffering.
Dear ib hopefuls, No matter how long the wait might seem , One thing is sure: we are closer to being called than we were yesterday.
Please keep ur hope on God. Cheers
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
na wa o! inter u dey show us
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Makaay: 11:28pm On Jul 24, 2008
from what i heard y'day, Apapa TS ended gracefully. i hope they call for resumption to Apapa soon. also, there is a second TS at kano which i guess will be open to hopefuls next wk or two. so hang on tight, as it will soon be your turn to be called. easy all.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by poochy(f): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2008
Anybody with any useful info pls? I did my medicals since apr 21 and we are still waiting. Any hope?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2008
Which batch and from which region will they call to the vacant Apapa TS. I am also an April Apapa Hopefuls. Anyone with useful and authentic infos should get us informed in good time.

I understand the fact that the waiting is getting too long, but one thing for sure is that we shall all be called someday. Lets keep ourselves busy pending the call to the TS.

Wishing you all the best of the weekend and a better rewarding week ahead.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by olabayode: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2008
anything?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by sholashef(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2008
hello ib hopefuls ,pls i need phone no or e-mail address of anyone who did his/her own medicals in may so that we can be xchanging infos. ; i had my own medicals in may too . from the look of things we have to exercise patience 'cos we don't expect to be called b4 those that had their own in April.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by afelumo: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hi IBplc abuja hopefuls. being following this thread for a while now, and i've been very encourage by so many people 's comments and dismayed and disappointed at some people's expression of doubt.any way sha the waiting days will soon be over and we'll all be called. the news i 'd like to share with the house is that a friend of mine who just finished from the UAC training centre 2 days ago said they employed them as executive trainee 2 with 1.2m per annum salary written on there appointment letter, and that when they asked why cos that of others who had finished was 165k per month, thet were told that's it the banks new policy. so can any body confirm if this is true.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by afelumo: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
dear hopefulls!!!! just as i said waiting days will soon be over for all of us. the abuja training school opens on 30 th july by 8am, cos they've started calling i also got there call. so good luck and see ya in Akintola boulivard on wednesday
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by richydammy: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2008
Finally finally, IBPLC called me to resume TS on 30th July but now I ve two offers IBPLC AND AFRIBANK PLC. I ll look into it to c which one to take. No codition is parmernent, I understant that IBPLC reduces their salaries to meet up with December END OF THE YEAR FINANCIAL ST. This happen to meet up with Dec. Any good thing can still happen. I know b4 that IT LL HAPPEN IN GOD'S TIME. GOD has done it finally. I give him all the praise. He is so good.

Long life intercontinental Bank Plc
Long life the remaining Intercontinental hopeful
Long life nairaland
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
I am happy for you, Richdammy and which TS r u resuming 2.

As you can see now IBPlc donot forget us.

I pray and hope that ours will come in good time.

Go enjoy yourself in the TS.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by sholashef(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2008
i'm really happy for u guys and that actually shows that no matter how long the waiting we will surely be called . cheers
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by proakin: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
I JUST GOT A CALL INVITING ME FOR TRAINING IN ABUJA AS WELL. CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE CONFIRM THIS EXECUTIVE TRAINEE 2 WITH 1.2 MILLION SALARY STORY. IF ITS TRUE THEN ITS A RIP OFF AND INTERCONTINENTAL CAN TAKE BACK THERE INVITATION. WE MUST BE TREATED WITH REPECT FOR GOODNESS SAKE
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by ebitim(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2008
its true, ibplc has slashed the pay and ceated a new position called et2 and which the pay is 1.2m and most if not all that rounded up there training were posted as marketers even to regions they did not choose
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Finecat(m): 2:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
@Richdammy

Congratulations Bro'. Remember our last conversations? I told you to be patient and see what hapened? 2 offers at the same time. I will advice you to go with Afribank. They may not have the big name and all the false hype like intercontinental bank but they have an experience and steady hand in the banking industry. Atleast you have some kind of Job security with Afribank. Intercontinental is full of Bull, I wonder what will happen to them in December. Inter is not as strong as it portrays. Congratulations brother !!!

@Guyman2

How far now? How are you enjoying the big 1.2M? Are you in marketing too? Let's know what's going on with you my man.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2008
its a brand new day a brand new week but the last of the month hope it ll just come this week o! inter it is too much.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2008
Hi Fellow Nairalanders, Thanking God on behalf of those that are resuming to the TS this Wednesday, Happy for you all cos the waiting period is over.

To those of us on the waiting list particularly the Apapa April Hopefuls, this is a new week, lets keep praying and hoping that good news shall come our way this week.

, still having that strong believe that we shall soon smile and have cause to give Him all the Glory.

Have a wonderful week ahead.

Best of Luck.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by proakin: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2008
how can we write an exam and attend interview for a 2.9 milp.a job only for it to bec ut to 1.2 milliom? please lets confirm this new executive trainee 2 position before taking any action.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by tankwa: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2008
thankGod, they called me on friday. I will resume training at Abuja training school on wednesday
To God be the glory.
everybody will be called in Jesus name
Amen
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by nacksonjoe: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2008
I was called last friday to resume training at Abuja Training school to God be the glory.The long wait is now over.The reduction in the salary should not scare away RICHYDAMMY.Make sure you do not make a wrong decision allow God to Guide u.I hope to see u at the training school on wednesday.To the house don't be discouraged,continue to trust God he will answer your prayers very soon.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2008
I am all happy for you guys that have been called to resume to the TS on Wednesday.

Dont forget those of us, i mean the Apapa Hopefuls and also this thread.

I pray that God will be with you all and also put smile on our faces (Apapa Hopefuls) very soon.

Enjoy every bit of the trainning in the TS.

Best of Luck.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
hmm i just hope this week ll be our week,
abt the pay cut i just believe they shld call us 1st,
i am an apapa hopeful.
lets keep the thread alive.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by Tofunmmy(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2008
@Kemofash20, i love your postivity and the believe you ve hanged on your neck this far. At least, someone with a positive believe with me.

@ all, I want to believe the latest batch to be call and the first on the waiting list now is the Apapa Hopefuls, i pray it will come to past soonest.

I still believe we need to be called first b4 talking of salary slash.

I pray, believe and know that we shall surely be called to resume at the TS.

All the Best.

Happy Tuesday.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by dmjoye(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2008
thank god they are calling people now at least we can now sleep with at least one of our eyes closed. and to all the apapa hopefulls god is working on our side so keep watching.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by dmjoye(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2008
THIS IS TO KEMOFASH20:I REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU KEEP POEPLE POSTED ON THIS MEDIUM ANYWAY AM ONE OF THE APAPA HOPEFULLS AND MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS dmj2ak@yahoo.com. I WOULDN'T MIND IF U CAN GIVE ME URS SO THAT I CAN ADD U TO MY MESSENGER.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by jennystar: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2008
There's something thats not clear to me. Are u always sent to the training school in the same town or region where u did the test and interviews.I would love to know. I don tire to wait for inter then the salary slash is just shocking. Kano hopefuls how far?Makaay how far? I did my interview on April 1st and meds the next day.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by jennystar: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2008
There's something i dont get; Are u always sent to the training school in the town or region where u did your interview and medicals?In what order are people called for training?
Kano hopefuls, how far?
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
i heard text messages are flying around from inter that they ll call people soon but men i never get o! i hoped dey neva jabo me o!
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by shrink98: 1:12am On Jul 30, 2008
Kemofash20
Whats this about text msgs flying ard? I have not gotten any either.
Pls anyone in the house who has gotten such text could pls confirm and lets know what the text was all about.
And Apapa April hopfuls, anyone with solid info , pls lets know wats up.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by kemofash20: 2:40am On Jul 30, 2008
the text message read: "pls be informed that subsequent to your success in our aptitude test, you are still on our waiting list for training school youwill be invited in due course" this sms has been recieved by all my guys that we did our medicals together abt 7 of them in april apapa april hopefuls.
Re: Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? by poochy(f): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2008
I also got the same txt msg yesterday and i am one of the april apapa hopefuls. At least, that is a good sign they havent forgotten us. we can still wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / Test/interview With Main One Cable Nigeria / Wow Job After A Big Disapointment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.