Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? (30833 Views)

Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL / Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by chucky234(m): 8:52am On Aug 29, 2012
rhymz: you seem to be only informed in falsehood.
You sound like a broken record.
Guess you a have problem understanding written texts,in 2011 GEJ called NOI to take up the appointment but OBJ convinced her to join the GEJ administration.
How will you understand what that means since you cannot find it on google,slumberous goon.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by fortyfeet(m): 8:54am On Aug 29, 2012
my prof. is just too responsible to get involved in the nigeria kind of politics. change? still faaaaa........rrrrr..........r
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by justokey(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2012
When this issue broke in the news, i was very sad on two accounts..1. Those who wanted the failure of this process have eventually succeeded. I believed from what i have read and heard about the Prof, that he had not only the brain but the WILL POWER to fix the system. The latter being more important than the former if you consider the corruption and the interest at stake in the power sector. 2. My second source of sadness was because all along labour has accused Prof Nnaji of benefiting personally from the privativation process. Now this has come out to be true. Prof has no excuss for allowing his coy to participate in the bid.

But he was already a made man before joining Nigeria politics and we have not heard the last of time.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2012
chucky234: I posted some shady activities and ridiculous spending of Barth Nnaji few days back but no one care to notice because we are blinded by 1000MW generated in 24 months without looking at how much the man spent each year to achieved that,about N780bn was spent in 2011 alone to supply gas and retweaked already existing plants. The man is yet to account for the N2bn grant handed to him by Japan for Solar power project,we should learn to look beyond the little achievement of our so called ministers as that's the only way we can curb corruption.

ODE shut up, why would you wanna soil a good man's Name just to make urself happy for nothing undecided
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by slimojas89(m): 9:54am On Aug 29, 2012
i hope the man would come up with his own statements latter on.For a Nigerian minister to retire shows some form of integrity on his part but they could also be some fishy about the retirement issue cos from what one reads on the papers, he(nnaji) was summoned by the president. Nigeria would always give you something to ponder about in every single thing that pops up everyday, that's why i was not surprise when the honorable, people-loved, gentle looking farouk lawan was indicted[i][/i][color=#990000][/color].
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by slimojas89(m): 9:56am On Aug 29, 2012
i hope the man would come up with his own statements latter on.For a Nigerian minister to retire shows some form of integrity on his part but they could also be some fishy about the retirement issue cos from what one reads on the papers, he(nnaji) was summoned by the president. Nigeria would always give you something to ponder about in every single thing that pops up everyday, that's why i was not surprise when the honorable, people-loved, gentle looking farouk lawan was indicted.[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i]
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 29, 2012
Zeus I: It baffles me still that an official of Nigerian govt resigned his position, i mean, it rarely happens here. He sure couldn't bear the evil within the sector, owing to his reputation. A scarce personality there.

cool cool cool cool
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by iyaski: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2012
Viewing this topic: ndu_chucks, whizboi,
safarigirl(f), visitor30(m), scopusng(m),
JW214, oothoney, edalok, chukxy44(m),
Meridian(f), pedestal82(m), slimdiggi,
86olalekan, 2fyn, olowo1102(m), flexya,
Tiphareth(m), MuhMubRaj(m), aforbaje,
Lex1(m), mutiply(m), ebdib, digitalclo,
kinguwem, God2man(m), bappahman,
apache77(m), proudly9ja(m), Meristem,
Goodn9ja, kbdrim(m), ukpaku, gcue, Yinkay,
EyesWideOpen(m), mymadam, harryeema,
chidexy(m), ridlaw(m), Immune#1(m),
solidbroda, NiyiMorino(m), ayurdavid, Cachez
(m), funola, benz33, chimex38, Jaytee67(m),
taharqa, miredia(m), SHABZ, pristine001,
elNegro, ebony13, John311, seunfly, DDNICE,
leyom234, Enoquin(f), sureboykris(m),
afam4eva(m), aletheia(m), Unkl'(m), abusol,
robinhoodd2(m), Nightshift(m), Valto(m),
wengerjay, Yusfa, felifeli, avicky(f), Mubz(m),
high-chief, dont8(m), wanakak, scribble, akhis,
EdDave(m), styvne, ifysoft, assetstrap(m),
mikeeze, bowakoko, haykay2005,
Johnpaul88(m), bisiofgod, dmy(m), JLINKD,
scampy, Smuthx(m), Ifloxy(f), tadysmart(m),
Charles A.(m), Hayjaycity(m), maclatunji,
notindome, flexdee(m), Wallie(m),
cunlay007(m), Tru_lie, Eeyore(m), lat4real,
Ajengogo(m), ndcide(m), Chyvy(f), johhnnie
(m), jintah4real(m), blink182(m), princeFaty,
vinc, warripekin(m), oshos j.f, Paul John(m),
Hizo nizzle(m), aduhube, Greatfuture,
kay2000, idupaul, miccheck57, leftone, Malix,
profola2be(m), amaham, Sun of god(m),
mobuch(m), P406, iyaski, olivertwist, lordjay,
Jenams(m), kodeblurr, creepytoon,
ayodeji1(m), emmatok, ggiz, biz.ideas, Briz
(m), honeymix77, dodoro(m), nettan,
malc619(m), courage89(m), kunle21, Dells,
Dejiro, awardey(m), johnstin(m), aluma(m),
Onyema1(m), emmasege, madshow01(m),
akinreals, OMO IBO, timoney45, oluala1,
bunmikay(f), amicdan(m), anikesho, Kc2swit,
jmaine(m), seledafti, princepee, Tstark(m),
spiaggia, Ezira, intelligen(m), xtraodinaire,
phadat(m), Dis Guy, CHUKSIE, beholddean,
CHouse, Masanto, Chubhie(m), Aladinn(m),
Musbau abiodun, ItsGoingDown, mikeywise
(m), samuelk(m), Ishsoph, chymeks(m),
heman, moshood44(m), 2drajayi, Daadaaa,
Egba girl(f), asha 80(m), StarBoard, gafti001,
nollyj, J luv u, Daniel Nwulu, Kamali(m),
donbigboy(m), heyma, braine(m), Tallpal(m),
jidewash, sr, J12(m), Ray1251, omenka(m),
monechuks, acidtalk, Scream(m), bitec,
Genius100, occam(m), Dzzbabe, GP15, eroma
(m), lainex(m), moshd(m), Proxytalk,
homerac7, inteli, Tiboi, Maximus17(m),
doctokwus, Gabbysky, princenonny, alaoeri,
ping pong, Royal Roy(m), gidjah(m),
Gabriel_sylar, baby_acidtalk and 276 guest(s)

 people
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by chucky234(m): 10:04am On Aug 29, 2012
kayci_d77:

ODE shut up, why would you wanna soil a good man's Name just to make urself happy for nothing undecided
Who is this little kitten,why "N" in upper case in Name above? Ignorance,a man with integrity will always stand to defend himself and quit. A quitter is a looser,he is yet to defend the N2bn grant from Japan,N480bn pension fraud and the PHCN privatisation he has been pushing for since January with his company the principal bidder.
Imagine a man who is a seller and a buyer,your generation are already doom.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 29, 2012
aryzgreat: This country doesn't deserve any good thing! some are talking about Geometric company interest being the reason for his resignation, have u 4gotten that geometric power company built Aso rock power plant that supply Asokoro and environs un-interrupted power and its success fetched Nnaji d job.

The truth is dat even if he had interest, is Geometric not going to generate power that will serve this con3? Will it be right to say bc he has a power company b4 his ministerial post, he should wind up his company? why can't we allow this man complete the good job he has started? why do we prefer 1 step foward, 2 steps backward? PHCN deadwoods have suceeded in chasing away this man that showed positive zeal towards power improvement, SMH for nigeria

I want to ask, which minister or Government official do not have his or her company doing work in their ministry. This Guy was open, he didnt hide his company under some Chinese firm yet his transparency is bad, Now I know Nigerian power sector is run by devils. I heard PHCN is like a cult , thank God he resigned b4 they kill him like BOLA IGE

2 Likes

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by rhymz(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2012
chucky234: Guess you a have problem understanding written texts,in 2011 GEJ called NOI to take up the appointment but OBJ convinced her to join the GEJ administration.
How will you understand what that means since you cannot find it on google,slumberous goon.
hahahah. . What a goon parading himself as an intellectual. That Obasanjo made comments about NOI joining the GEJ's government, it therefore means she heeded to slimy OBJ and left her Job at the world bank abi. . You be real pretender with no knowledge of what is going on in the Nigeria polity no matter how hard you keep pretending.
Do you know that GEJ had to first conceed to her demands that she be given full powers over the economy not just a mere minister of finance position as was the usual case. Why do you think she was made the co-ordinating minister of the economy a position way bigger and more powerful than being just the minister of the economy. All the other ministers indirectly reports to her before funds are disbursed to their ministeries.
It is not enough to blab unsubstantiated nonsense like you do in all the threads you plague with your stupifying ignorance be ready to defend the mumbo-jumbo you spew here with verifiable sources, what a dolt!
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by rhymz(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2012
chucky234: Guess you a have problem understanding written texts,in 2011 GEJ called NOI to take up the appointment but OBJ convinced her to join the GEJ administration.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2012
chucky234: Who is this little kitten,why "N" in upper case in Name above? Ignorance,a man with integrity will always stand to defend himself and quit. A quitter is a looser,he is yet to defend the N2bn grant from Japan,N480bn pension fraud and the PHCN privatisation he has been pushing for since January with his company the principal bidder.
Imagine a man who is a seller and a buyer,your generation are already doom.
kayci_d77:

I want to ask, which minister or Government official do not have his or her company doing work in their ministry. This Guy was open, he didnt hide his company under some Chinese firm yet his transparency is bad, Now I know Nigerian power sector is run by devils. I heard PHCN is like a cult , thank God he resigned b4 they kill him like BOLA IGE

When u make ur company known as one of the bidder then you have nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by odedele: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2012
What a funny story. Mr president never summoned courage to ask the controversial central bank governor to resign, he never summoned courage to ask the boko harams in his government to resign, he never summoned courage to go after those who breed corruption in the country. WELL DONE MR PRESIDENT, WE WILL SOON ANNOUNCE U THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD. Ur wonderful dream is on course.

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Kobojunkie: 11:09am On Aug 29, 2012
odedele: What a funny story. Mr president never summoned courage to ask the controversial central bank governor to resign, he never summoned courage to ask the boko harams in his government to resign, he never summoned courage to go after those who breed corruption in the country. WELL DONE MR PRESIDENT, WE WILL SOON ANNOUNCE U THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA EVER HAD. Ur wonderful dream is on course.

Technically the president cannot fire the CBN Governor on his own. However, Nnaji being a mere minister is easier to get rid of.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by chievo: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=kayci_d77]

I want to ask, which minister or Government official do not have his or her company doing work in their ministry. This Guy was open, he didnt hide his company under some Chinese firm yet his transparency is bad, Now I know Nigerian power sector is run by devils. I heard PHCN is like a cult , thank God he resigned b4 they kill him like BOLA IGE[/quoe]...Thank you jareh! U knw nigeria, in short u ve bn arnd.. no mind all dis peepu wey dem born ystday wey dey yan rbbish here..( wetin eldas see, wen lyin on a bed.. even if dey climb ontop 10story buildn dem no go fit see am!)
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by gentlegg(m): 11:39am On Aug 29, 2012
AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, BARTH NNAJI IS THE BEST MINISTER IN THE CURRENT CABINET. I'VE READ THE WHOLE STORY FROM DIFFERENT SITES, JONATHAN REMAINS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ALLOWING OR FORCING THIS MAN TO RESIGN.

IF ANYBODY ON THIS NAIRALAND DARE THINK ANY CREDIBILITY TO THE PRESIDENT ON THIS NNAJI STORY, PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION; WHAT OF PETROLEUM MINISTER?

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2012
Prof. Pls come home,u hv fought well.
Lets wait and see who takes up the portfolio,that will also shade more light on where the interest lies...
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by COOLDUN: 12:16pm On Aug 29, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. The likes of Nnaji are good guys , too willing to serve their nation to the extent they ignore how their employer is an appointee of the system that revels in failure for the masses and stupendous wealth and overwhelming control for the few 'insiders' and "owners of Nigeria". Nnaji is supposed to defeat Atiku (Mikano) and other Vultures like Otedola when his last line of defense is a highly corrupt President sponsored into office to protect the interest of the "business as usual" crowd?

Prof Nnaji, you are a patriotic man but you were always fighting a losing battle as some of us concluded ages ago. You were a pawn in the wicked game vacuous opportunists deceived you with - all in the effort to pretend they are seeking solution while they deepen the problem. You are now a victim of the treachery of Nigerian politics that means corrupt Presidents,sponsored by saboteurs, deploy credible folks like you to add gloss to their regime while the real intention is that you never succeed. Just ask Tai Solarin et al.

You are an icon, people like you are few in this country and nairaland forum, you will hear how the tribalists bigots will respond to your great reasoning now with baseless and fact less comments, all in the name of , we voted for GEJ. GEJ is a product of corruption because he was sponsored by the corrupt cabals which he pretends to be fighting. We heard that they are returning the stolen money from the oil subsidy, is that all? Is the punishment of stealing and looting in Nigeria only returning of the stolen item or loot? Now they are returning the least aspect of their loot and the government is celebrating victory as if there is no penalty for the thieves in Nigeria.

Prof Barth Nnaji never knew the government he came down from the USA to work with. He didn't know that many of his type have gone. Many tried to be patriotic in the last two regimes and received the same treatment only to study the system and returned with the join them slogan, which we are seeing today, now they are being celebrated even when they lost an election in the biggest financial institution to a medical doctor. Now what we are hearing from them is rhetorical news without an action. Budget execution fluctuates sometime 52% and later under 14%. Great and patriot governors like Lt col Yohana Madaki, Col Ike Nwosu,Chris Ngige, and others were given boot out because of their patriotic natures.Prof Barth Nnaji, take heart because it is not easy to face the monstrous Goliaths in the Nigeria system today. They hold the yam and knife, they worship the gods of darkness so light is an abomination to them, you were recording a tremendous success which was a torn in their fleshs.Nigeria, is a land of darkness, an axis of evil, so people who are ready to make a change are the enemies of the people in power. Go and rest, your work and success in a little time of your tenure will speak for you. As for the federal government, your days are numbered God of light is ready now to make a change in the country. The storm of evil will consume all of you, the evil doers.

1 Like

Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by chucky234(m): 12:38pm On Aug 29, 2012
rhymz: hahahah. . What a goon parading himself as an intellectual. That Obasanjo made comments about NOI joining the GEJ's government, it therefore means she heeded to slimy OBJ and left her Job at the world bank abi. . You be real pretender with no knowledge of what is going on in the Nigeria polity no matter how hard you keep pretending.
Do you know that GEJ had to first conceed to her demands that she be given full powers over the economy not just a mere minister of finance position as was the usual case. Why do you think she was made the co-ordinating minister of the economy a position way bigger and more powerful than being just the minister of the economy. All the other ministers indirectly reports to her before funds are disbursed to their ministeries.
It is not enough to blab unsubstantiated nonsense like you do in all the threads you plague with your stupifying ignorance be ready to defend the mumbo-jumbo you spew here with verifiable sources, what a dolt!
Put your garbage in shape because I couldn't grasp a thing from your debris,learn how to put together a constructive rebuttal then come back to challenge me on economy matters one-on-one.
For now go suck your mum dry bossoms,beetle head.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by COOLDUN: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
kayci_d77:

God bless you,truth is bitter but it still sweeter than the lie.People like you are few just keep it up.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by chucky234(m): 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
gentlegg: AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, BARTH NNAJI IS THE BEST MINISTER IN THE CURRENT CABINET. I'VE READ THE WHOLE STORY FROM DIFFERENT SITES, JONATHAN REMAINS A BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR ALLOWING OR FORCING THIS MAN TO RESIGN.

IF ANYBODY ON THIS NAIRALAND DARE THINK ANY CREDIBILITY TO THE PRESIDENT ON THIS NNAJI STORY, PLEASE ANSWER THIS QUESTION; WHAT OF PETROLEUM MINISTER?
If the man is clean let come forward to expose those corrupt people in govt now that he is no more a minister,that's what we ask,expose the thieves if you think you are not one of them.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by maclatunji: 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Nightshift: Hey, a message for Nigerian government. I've got a German power company interested in supplying 50.000 megawatts of electricity to Nigeria using high-tech cables across the Atlantic . I'm looking for someone to introduce me to Mr. president for this proposal . Anybody interested ?

Hook-up with Reuben Abati on Twitter.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by onyediogor(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
the man must have good reasons to run for his dear life,,,,its better to quit than to trade with your life
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by onyediogor(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
onyediogor: the man must have good reasons to run for his dear life,,,,its better to quit than to trade with your life
chucky234: Put your garbage in shape because I couldn't grasp a thing from your debris,learn how to put together a constructive rebuttal then come back to challenge me on economy matters one-on-one.
onyediogor: the man must have good reasons to run for his dear life,,,,its better to quit than to trade with your life
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by ayojango(m): 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
In as much as being a GEJ critic, I'll score him 92 on Electricity stability in my area for the past 3months.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by rhymz(m): 1:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
chucky234: Put your garbage in shape because I couldn't grasp a thing from your debris,learn how to put together a constructive rebuttal then come back to challenge me on economy matters one-on-one.
May Amadioha impregnate your miserable mother with quadruplet of bushbabies, Anuofia!
Debating an ignoramus like you that can't articulate his argument coherently, or what na? Am not here for some silly ego ride like you, your I.Q is low to understand the issues being discussed, the best you can do post incoherent gibberish you get from anonymous googled sites. Yet we are supposed to take you seriously! What joke!! You don't know and do not know that you don't, what a malady. Get well soon, loser!
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by sbeezy8: 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2012
He resigned because he didnt want EFCC to come after his yansh- he knew from the day he took the position that it will be conflict of interest. He owned interest in Power Companies and then took the position of power minister.<<--- thats corruption. He "transferred interest" to not get caught. Celia ibru Akingbola gave themselves loans from the banks that ran. only difference is NNaji was smart enough to resign. still dumb that took the job, but at least he didnt want to humiliate himself.

Majority of civil servants in developing countries are supposed to serve the public, not their businesses
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by otokx(m): 2:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
sbeezy8: He resigned because he didnt want EFCC to come after his yansh- he knew from the day he took the position that it will be conflict of interest. He owned interest in Power Companies and then took the position of power minister.<<--- thats corruption. He "transferred interest" to not get caught. Celia ibru Akingbola gave themselves loans from the banks that ran. only difference is NNaji was smart enough to resign. still dumb that took the job, but at least he didnt want to humiliate himself.

Majority of civil servants in developing countries are supposed to serve the public, not their businesses

saying it as it is
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by Akanbiedu(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2012
Which one be the noise about Nnaji's interest in power company sef. Is it not where person dey do, wey e dey chop again? shior.

His interest in power company, though an issue, is not that bad.

#Thinking aloud, my Nigerian experience#

Power supply has been a mess for a long while and we don't hear about fights between workers and ministers. That may be an indication of collusion between the workers and ministers. For us to be hearing this now must mean that Nnaji was doing something right. This is not to say he was not involved in shady deals.
Re: Barth Nnaji Resigns (Or Sacked) From Power Ministry? by leyom234: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
kayci_d77:

The person who informed you that PHCN is a cult knows nothing just like you. Who killed Bola Ige? PHCN staff or PDP? Did Bola Ige try to buy parts of PHCN under disguise of some company? You said Nnaji was open but funny enough, he was trying ti beat about the bush when he was asked by the Vice President about his stakes in some company that showed interest. His company was disqualified from the whole thing sometimes last year. But he still tried to hide under another company to drive home his selfish desires. He had no further excuses to defend himself in the meeting with phcn unions with vice president in attendance, he was then advised by the VP to excuse them in the meeting since it was observed that his assumed loyalty had been compromised.

However, his problem with phcn staff is not really the privatisation thing but their entitlement. OK ownership of Afribank has been changed and many of its workers have lost their jobs without payment of their entitlement. Should PHCN workers open their own eyes and allow a similar calamity to befall them? The minister once boasted that he will lay off phcn workers at no cost since minister of finance once informed him that there might not be enough money to pay severance to phcn workers.

At the meeting where the minister's shady deals were exposed, it was planned to negotiate with phcn unions on their pay and not privatisation thing itself. So, Nigerians should try to get knowledge, and then understanding b4 they discuss sensitive issues like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / FG Defends N197 To Dollar Exchange Rate For Hajj (photo) / APC Presidential Rally, Sokoto And Kebbi (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.