Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754933 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 5:41am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 5:48am On Aug 25, 2014
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 5:49am On Aug 25, 2014
laminaria: follow OZ aspirants, and those that passed tru d stage pls. help me here, concerning the bank statement.
I will like to know to which extent they verify the Acc? som1 promised to help me get one from bank tho people had been using it for other countries and nothing went wrong but since we av to submit the documents. any1 in my shoe.
2nd question can I use foreign Acc...like any america bank?
awaits response(s)...thanks.

Under what assessment level are you applying? Be careful with questionable Bank statements and some unscrupulous agents promising you accounts or whatever, they'd ruin your credibility.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 6:40am On Aug 25, 2014
bjayzeez:

I bet if the foreign account is in your name, it shouldn't be an issue and secondly , on several occasions have people been advised not to submit questionable bank statements for the pr stuff

although, if you are going for a student visa, and you want to use someone else's account statement, that is an entirely different case
it is a students visa...and I av an immediate blood bro who want to sponsors me. so am contemplating as whc Acc to use, foreign or local. but the local Acc can only be done by a banker who has been doing for people, tho most of them are usa visa application whc doesn't require much verification except sight seeing. and he said no pro for oz too . that's y I will like to know the extent the oz consular verify d Acc. only brigade for me to cross....(tafe course)
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 6:45am On Aug 25, 2014
symbian03:

Under what assessment level are you applying? Be careful with questionable Bank statements and some unscrupulous agents promising you accounts or whatever, they'd ruin your credibility.

thanks for d comments bro, am doing everything myself. I do read n ask questions too here, am under assessment level 3. am having issue to only the account. he is som1 I know and he helped people on mostly Acc n usa embassy date noting more.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2014
laminaria:
it is a students visa...and I av an immediate blood bro who want to sponsors me. so am contemplating as whc Acc to use, foreign or local. but the local Acc can only be done by a banker who has been doing for people, tho most of them are usa visa application whc doesn't require much verification except sight seeing. and he said no pro for oz too . that's y I will like to know the extent the oz consular verify d Acc. only brigade for me to cross....(tafe course)

From experience with other embassies, if your brother wants to help, he could give you the statement, but has to include some other documents like birth certificate, payslips, utility bill, pictures of you both, maybe his passport biodata page and a letter of intent on why he's sponsoring you.....there may be additional docs, I'll update if I think of any.

I dont know if OZ has any specific rules regarding this
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2014
bossladyMo: Bone all those ones. All I submitted were -

Employer Reference
Payslips
Passport Picture
Evidence of name change
Resume/CV
Birth Certificate

Then transcript and certificate were sent via courier.

Payslips , employer reference and birth certificate need to be verified right?

I verified my certificate too before I realized I'd have to send an official one
Just upload the required documents as stated on their website.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 7:35am On Aug 25, 2014
Payslips , employer reference and birth certificate need to be verified right?

I verified my certificate too before I realized I'd have to send an official one

bossladyMo: Bone all those ones. All I submitted were -

Employer Reference
Payslips
Passport Picture
Evidence of name change
Resume/CV
Birth Certificate

Then transcript and certificate were sent via courier.

Just upload the required documents as stated on their website.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=bjayzeez]

From experience with other embassies, if your brother wants to help, he could give you the statement, but has to include some other documents like birth certificate, payslips, utility bill, pictures of you both, maybe his passport biodata page and a letter of intent on why he's sponsoring you.....there may be additional docs, I'll update if I think of any.

I dont know if OZ has any specific rules regarding this [/quote
thanks for d responses....he has no pro for giving me his Acc statement. d fear is he might not have up to a certain amount. I tink I might need notin less than 50,000$. and d Acc must be flowing and not below that . he is a post grad student but working n get good pay. to get birth certificate n bio data and sponsorship letter are simple as ABC. but I don't know that of picture. but I av millions of it anyway. that's y we tinking of getting d Acc from d agent. Lord help me to cross this huddles.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2014
laminaria: thanks for d comments bro, am doing everything myself. I do read n ask questions too here, am under assessment level 3. am having issue to only the account. he is som1 I know and he helped people on mostly Acc n usa embassy date noting more.

Does he own the account personally or he also knows someone who knows someone who owns the account?, DIBP would definitely reach your said sponsor to verify some details and any misleading/ contradicting information might result in not only a rejection but also a ban. I'm not trying to discourage you as I'm also a prospective AL3 applicant but I definitely won't approach an agent for stuffs like that. You know better than most of them trust me!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2014
laminaria:

Bro, you have a blood brother with the capability to help you and you're still stressing? Please use your brother! I'm sure you both bear the same surname? Can he supply you with some employment related documents also? Because source of the income do matters sometimes. Good luck man.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 25, 2014
bjayzeez: Payslips , employer reference and birth certificate need to be verified right?

No need. I submitted scanned original copies of all other docs. As for the certificate, I got my school to verify a copy with the school stamp, and also got them to include it in the same package as the transcript...so I didn't have to pay for courier 2x.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2014
Then, ypu're to upload the signed application record...

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by laminaria(m): 11:52am On Aug 25, 2014
symbian03:

Does he own the account personally or he also knows someone who knows someone who owns the account?, DIBP would definitely reach your said sponsor to verify some details and any misleading/ contradicting information might result in not only a rejection but also a ban. I'm not trying to discourage you as I'm also a prospective AL3 applicant but I definitely won't approach an agent for stuffs like that. You know better than most of them trust me!
my bro is d one sponsoring me....d same mother n father, he is doing his post grad prg in USA. he is ready to supply me everything needed. but his Acc might not up to d required bal we are talking of and beside there must be a minimum to whc d Acc can go down. so we are now tinking of upgrading naija Acc to match up tho is gonna be tru d help of banker (agent). but if verify d amount might not be there tho d Acc will be d same name and Acc Nos. hope am more cleared.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Manmeta, UBKTech, Nwokenna, Prechear, Bellong - Abeg, is this Form 80 and Form 1221 compulsory? Did the CO particularly request for it? It's too many pages of filling and scanning...don't want to waste my time if it's not compulsory or never requested by CO.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 5:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
almost there

bossladyMo:

No need. I submitted scanned original copies of all other docs. As for the certificate, I got my school to verify a copy with the school stamp, and also got them to include it in the same package as the transcript...so I didn't have to pay for courier 2x.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
that is the 1-Paged applicant declaration form right?

bossladyMo: Then, ypu're to upload the signed application record...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
bjayzeez: that is the 1-Paged applicant declaration form right?

Yeaaaa...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kingsbeko(m): 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
bjayzeez:

I dont know if OZ has any specific rules regarding this
plz update if u think of any other supporting document a sponsor has to include.....let's knw
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
bossladyMo: Manmeta, UBKTech, Nwokenna, Prechear, Bellong - Abeg, is this Form 80 and Form 1221 compulsory? Did the CO particularly request for it? It's too many pages of filling and scanning...don't want to waste my time if it's not compulsory or never requested by CO.

I can speak for form 80. My CO particularly requested for for it. Its VERY compulsory because its captures virtually all ur personal and other details in about 18 pages. Like u said, u will hav to fill in ink and scan. Wat is form 1221 about? I applied as Single and my CO didn't ask me to fill it.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
prechear:

I can speak for form 80. My CO particularly requested for for it. Its VERY compulsory because its captures virtually all ur personal and other details in about 18 pages. Like u said, u will hav to fill in ink and scan. Wat is form 1221 about? I applied as Single and my CO didn't ask me to fill it.

Form 1221 is like a subset of form 80 in a way...and they sometimes ask Pakistanis to fill it too. Was it when your CO got allocated to you that she asked for Form 80?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
bossladyMo:

Form 1221 is like a subset of form 80 in a way...and they sometimes ask Pakistanis to fill it too. Was it when your CO got allocated to you that she asked for Form 80?

Yes. It was after she was allocated to me tht she asked me for form 80, medicals, birth cert and evidence of employment.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bjayzeez: 8:22pm On Aug 25, 2014
some one mentioned employment letter of the sponsor too

kingsbeko: plz update if u think of any other supporting document a sponsor has to include.....let's knw
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
prechear:

Yes. It was after she was allocated to me tht she asked me for form 80, medicals, birth cert and evidence of employment.

Oh okay. I guess you are claiming work experience points...
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
bossladyMo:

Oh okay. I guess you are claiming work experience points...

Yes I am. It will be difficult to hit at least 60 points without work experience I think, especially if one is applying as a single. It easy to merge and get more points as couple
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
It's possible...if one can average an 8 in each IELTS band. That's what I was aiming for, but sadly I scored a 7 in my writing.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by prechear(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2014
bossladyMo: It's possible...if one can average an 8 in each IELTS band. That's what I was aiming for, but sadly I scored a 7 in my writing.

True tht its POSSIBLE. But like I said, it will be DIFFICULT. I also aimed for 8 in all band but when IELTS knack me, I was so glad to accept my 7.5 average on my 2nd attempt. Its possible but Difficult. Also remember, the older d less points. All these will factor in
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
prechear:

True tht its POSSIBLE. But like I said, it will be DIFFICULT. I also aimed for 8 in all band but when IELTS knack me, I was so glad to accept my 7.5 average on my 2nd attempt. Its possible but Difficult. Also remember, the older d less points. All these will factor in

Yea true...guess I'm just concluding from my own personal circumstances. Wish I had could IELTS again though...but there is no guarantee I will get an 8 in all bands.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by gogochocolate: 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
bossladyMo:

Yea true...guess I'm just concluding from my own personal circumstances. Wish I had could IELTS again though...but there is no guarantee I will get an 8 in all bands.

prechear, please what documents did you submit to claim work experience point. i am submitting my employment letter, pay slips, salary review letters. would this be enough? Finally do they normally contact your company human resources or would they contact the company official (My boss) in the reference letter. My company HR cannot give me an introduction letter for migration the best they can do is to give me a letter for holiday travel overseas. kindly advise.

how long does it take for one to be issued a PR visa after applying. thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by symbian03(m): 11:18pm On Aug 25, 2014
laminaria: .
my bro is d one sponsoring me....d same mother n father, he is doing his post grad prg in USA. he is ready to supply me everything needed. but his Acc might not up to d required bal we are talking of and beside there must be a minimum to whc d Acc can go down. so we are now tinking of upgrading naija Acc to match up tho is gonna be tru d help of banker (agent). but if verify d amount might not be there tho d Acc will be d same name and Acc Nos. hope am more cleared.

Yes! I completely understand. Well, perhaps someone with more experience might help you as regard this ish. Best of luck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
bossladyMo: Manmeta, UBKTech, Nwokenna, Prechear, Bellong - Abeg, is this Form 80 and Form 1221 compulsory? Did the CO particularly request for it? It's too many pages of filling and scanning...don't want to waste my time if it's not compulsory or never requested by CO.

Hello Bossladymo. It wasn't required of me to fill any of these forms. After submitting my online application, at the appropriate time, my CO only prompted me to go ahead with the police and medical checks.

Do you have a CO now? And have you been requested to fill these forms?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by manmeta: 11:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
@gogochocolate and @haydee1, I could see you've been trying to reach me. I'm sorry for the long absence from this space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.