Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754875 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Otunba4eva: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Please can anyone give me the estimated cost of doing and advance diploma course under SVPs and also the duration.

Please very urgent, I really on this thread for my assistance. Justwise, bosslady and others I need ur response.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cheedyH: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
bellong:

The test you do is dependent on your answers to the medical questions on eMedical client. However, these tests are non-negotiable, radiology (chest X-ray), HIV, Physical examination and urine test (I don't know what they check for in it).
thanks a lot. Hw far? Have u relocated to OZ?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Otunba4eva: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
tonibox:
Gud mornin 2 everyone in d house....I just got my Aussie student visa Approved. Lodged on the 8th Dec. and was approved on the 16th Dec. I will be Glad to contribute ( Especially the SVP route).

Am looking for school I can do advance diploma in any information technology course. Any suggestion ?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Harmony222(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
tonibox:
Gud mornin 2 everyone in d house....I just got my Aussie student visa Approved. Lodged on the 8th Dec. and was approved on the 16th Dec. I will be Glad to contribute ( Especially the SVP route).
congratulations boss... i key into yur testimony.
whr u headin tu
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by kakazee: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
Anyone in the house going or already in TAFE NSW Kingswood canpus?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by UCHDR: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
tonibox:
Since ur prog. Falls in d SVP category then u dont need to show ur bank statement 4 ur visa app. Ur sch. Will request for proof of fund(wch could b a bank statement to cover ur expenses 4 ur first year of study or a letter of financial support from ur sponsor). U will only ve 2 declare on ur visa app. Form dat u can fund d prog. An affidavit of financial support will do.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Otunba4eva: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
I actually discover from my search that to do an advance diploma course you have to do a certificateIV first, my buff is that can one combined the two together and still be under SVPs? Please what can I do as am already starting my processing now.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Otunba4eva:
Please can anyone give me the estimated cost of doing and advance diploma course under SVPs and also the duration.

Please very urgent, I really on this thread for my assistance. Justwise, bosslady and others I need ur response.

You will get this info from the school website.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2014
Otunba4eva:
I actually discover from my search that to do an advance diploma course you have to do a certificateIV first, my buff is that can one combined the two together and still be under SVPs? Please what can I do as am already starting my processing now.

That implies that you can't do both at the same time.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Otunba4eva: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
justwise:

That implies that you can't do both at the same time.

I know I can't do both at same time, but can one packaged it together and still under SVPs. When am through with the certificate then proceed to the advance diploma. Or can I do the advance diploma direct with my toefl result? And if u know any schools I can do my advance diploma direct which is also an eligible institution.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Jetspeed:
Bossladymo, kindly enlighten me on vetassess requirement, especially the ones that borders on providing an Organisational Chart (on company letterhead) highlighting your duties, if nominating a managerial occupation. The question is are my suppose to highlight my duties and also provide and organisation chart showing my position in relation to my line? Please help?

I guess so...not sure
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 1:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Otunba4eva:

I know I can't do both at same time, but can one packaged it together and still under SVPs. When am through with the certificate then proceed to the advance diploma. Or can I do the advance diploma direct with my toefl result? And if u know any schools I can do my advance diploma direct which is also an eligible institution.

Advanced Diplomas is not listed under Streamlined Visa Processing.(SVP)

http://www.uq.edu.au/international-students/svp
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Otunba4eva: 2:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
justwise:

Hey! Since november 23, pls google and see. They have given some school the priviledges not all.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Otunba4eva:

Hey! Since november 23, pls google and see. They have given some school the priviledges not all.

Can you list those schools given the privilege?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
bossladyMo:

I guess so...not sure

Thanks BossladyMo. Just submitted my online application yesterday.

Arranging my documents for uploading.

Thanks
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
justwise:

Not until recently.

Things have changed now, and advanced diploma qualifies.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Otunba4eva: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

Can you list those schools given the privilege?

Am very surprise u didn't know this,about 55 SVPs provider for advance diploma has just been granted the permission. Please google it out.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Otunba4eva:

Am very surprise u didn't know this,about 55 SVPs provider for advance diploma has just been granted the permission. Please google it out.

Please can you just remind me again who really need this info?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
bossladyMo:

Not until recently.

Things have changed now, and advanced diploma qualifies.

True that, not until today i never had any course to research on that or any interest at all.

Thanks for the info though.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jetspeed:

Thanks BossladyMo. Just submitted my online application yesterday.

Arranging my documents for uploading.

Thanks

BossladyMo and all that submitted online application via Vetassess. Please I need your help. I just submitted my online application to vetasses yesterday, but iam not convince i have done the right thing before submission. I have over 10years experience. My application status is Assessment type: Qualifications and Employment My question is; Will this cover employment in the last 10years to support a claim for points in the DIBP Points Test for the GSM. I paid 630 Aus Dollars for the online application.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
^^^ Since you didn't add point test advice to it, you will only be assessed for employment in the last three - five years I think.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 3:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
bellong:
^^^ Since you didn't add point test advice to it, you will only be assessed for employment in the last three - five years I think.

Thanks. I want my employment in the last 10years to be assessed, What do I do know?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jetspeed:

Thanks. I want my employment in the last 10years to be assessed, What do I do know?

Send a mail to them to request for it and you will be charged about $80 or so. Can't remember the full amount.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 3:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
bellong:

Send a mail to them to request for it and you will be charged about $80 or so. Can't remember the full amount.

Thanks. Please do you have Vetasses Email addy I can use?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jetspeed:

migrate@vetassess.com.au

Don't forget to quote your reference number in the mail.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jetspeed:

No need to send a mail. Just click om point test advice on the website, click on apply for point test advice and follow the prompts...dazall!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bellong: 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
bossladyMo:

No need to send a mail. Just click om point test advice on the website, click on apply for point test advice and follow the prompts...dazall!

Follow this then. Its been long I conducted business with vetassess cheesy... I am out of touch.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
bossladyMo:

Thanx, although I have sent the mail. but will still do as you have said. I have checked the website. Cant afford the fees now. I hope it wont be affected by the new vetasses rule by January 2015 if I decided to to that by mid January?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Jetspeed: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
bellong:

Follow this then. Its been long I conducted business with vetassess cheesy... I am out of touch.

Manny thanks Bellong

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.