Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

General Australian Visa Enquiries - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General Australian Visa Enquiries (754960 Views)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by bbamega: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
@jkenny and all forumites God has done it.my visa had been granted.and i tk God i tk jkenny may alkah b wit u.pls jkeny can i av ur email.i will b going to Armidale City.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
bbamega: @jkenny and all forumites God has done it.my visa had been granted.and i tk God i tk jkenny may alkah b wit u.pls jkeny can i av ur email.i will b going to Armidale City.
Congrats brother! Wishing u all d best and God's blessing. When are u leaving? Hoping to see u der soon.
I use ur good news as a point of contact for goshen too and I say, very soon, he will share his good news with us here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
bbamega: @jkenny and all forumites God has done it.my visa had been granted.and i tk God i tk jkenny may alkah b wit u.pls jkeny can i av ur email.i will b going to Armidale City.

Congrats oh. Must one deal with an agent, Wollongong is telling to?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Congratulations bbamega. God that has done it for you, will do it for the others. Australia truly is a land of opportunities, make sure you grab thsoe opportunities as they present themselves to you. A family friend of ours finished her nursing program in June 2010, I got a call from her, she just got a job paying her over 100k per annum. Na how many countries go offer a nurse with 2 years experience that kain pay? Alot of professionals in UK are migrating here.

God bless you and bless everyone that has an interest in Australia.

2 Likes

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
jennykadry: It depends on the schools official start date in February. I know it takes 3 months so I don't know if there will be enough time for you to attend the orientation date which is the most important date and in most schools it is is compulsory.

IELTS results take 2 weeks. Pray first you meet the cut off mark which is ??

Pls which IETLS should I take? General or Academic? I did the former when I wanted a PR.Now am hoping to get in via student visa against Masters.But this agent requirements from Wollongong, and the guy isn't responding. Anyone on a moderate school doing masters in Computer Science or Computer studies?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
jennykadry: Congratulations bbamega. God that has done it for you, will do it for the others. Australia truly is a land of opportunities, make sure you grab thsoe opportunities as they present themselves to you. A family friend of ours finished her nursing program in June 2010, I got a call from her, she just got a job paying her over 100k per annum. Na how many countries go offer a nurse with 2 years experience that kain pay? Alot of professionals in UK are migrating here.

God bless you and bless everyone that has an interest in Australia.

Thanks and pls address my concerns.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2013
@Ferdi

If you want to study here in Australia, you have to sit for the ACADEMIC IELTS, if you are already here and want to apply for permanent residence, you sit for the GENERAL.

Secondly, why on earth are you people using agents? Let me tell you that lots of students using agents have been refused visas on several occasion. Using an agent does not guarantee you a visa and I hope you know that.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 12:47am On Jan 04, 2013
jennykadry: I highly doubt it's fully funded for international students. Permanent residents and citizens are fully funded but not international students.

thanks.any new information will be appreciated.i am also still searching for prospective supervisor.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2013

Congrats. What a way to start a prosperous year.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 04, 2013
jennykadry: @Ferdi

If you want to study here in Australia, you have to sit for the ACADEMIC IELTS, if you are already here and want to apply for permanent residence, you sit for the GENERAL.

Secondly, why on earth are you people using agents? Let me tell you that lots of students using agents have been refused visas on several occasion. Using an agent does not guarantee you a visa and I hope you know that.

Okay. Thanks Jenny!I do not want to use an agent. I can do all by myself but University of Wollongong is forcing me to go to a representative in my region. I thought I have got a school to deal with and now the search continues.I will still write to them that I won't deal with that agent and if they insist, that ends the show for me and them. I will carry on searching. Anybody with a clue on a school with moderate cost for Masters in computer Science? I just want one-school dealing.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
goshen:

Congrats. What a way to start a prosperous year.
What's the latest development Goshen? You should come in and give us some news soon.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by goshen(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
RedReact:
What's the latest development Goshen? You should come in and give us some news soon.

Just the waiting game. I guess the number of holidays over the festive period would impact on the visa gestation period. Hoping for the best. Thanks for asking
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Goshen,
No problem at all. They've got no choice than just to release it. Go and join bbamega; I, and many others, will come and join you soon.

1 Like

Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
goshen:

Just the waiting game. I guess the number of holidays over the festivity period would impact on the visa gestation period. Hoping for the best. Thanks for asking

Goshen, cld u get me one university of moderation?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
ferdimako:

Goshen, cld u get me one university of moderation?
Just try and check the universities one by one.
I think only Jennykadry or any other person in Aussie can do evaluation on low-tuitioned schools. I wanted to apply to Wollongong too but I didn't like their course contents on the program I wanted to apply for. By the way, have you tried Uni of Canberra? Learnt that their curriculum in Comp. Sci is very great.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
RedReact:
Just try and check the universities one by one.
I think only Jennykadry or any other person in Aussie can do evaluation on low-tuitioned schools. I wanted to apply to Wollongong too but I didn't like their course contents on the program I wanted to apply for. By the way, have you tried Uni of Canberra? Learnt that their curriculum in Comp. Sci is very great.

Thanks. I can check them one by one and I will.Wollongong is okay for me, I love their contents for Ms Computer Studies but I don't want to deal with an agent.I will check U of Canberra! Thanks.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Thanks. I can check them one by one and I will.Wollongong is okay for me, I love their contents for Ms Computer Studies but I don't want to deal with an agent.I will check U of Canberra! Thanks.
Good!!! Though, when I checked them out, it was for PG Engineering and also for their capacity in research.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by opad(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2013
RedReact: @Wahabcoal,
I can spot you. What's happening? We've not seen you for long. Give us some news, I mean good news.
Lmao, you got me there brother. Quite a while, yea, not Happy about that though, I'm more frequent on the Germany thread, I had to shift gaze due to the large tuition fee, even wollongong I'd like said I had to use PFL, and I saw on another ranking site they charge 22,000 as against the 12,000 on their brochure, so it got me confused. Another preety challenge was the Sponsor thingy, quite a challenge for me.
Germany seems cool for Msc so far you can afford the Blocked 8.000 euros in a German Bank, so I've been working, saving up for that purpose as I'm self sponsored. Aussie is a desired place I wouldve loved to be. So brother, I hope you understand my reasons. God will grant all of our Quest In Jesus name. Amen.
I wish Applicants greatLuck for they shall come here to testify. And those that had been granted and there already acceleration in their Quests! Cheers!
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2013
o
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2013
@wahabcoal, good one there. Whether Aussie or Germany, the prayer is that God Almighty should order our steps to our own place of fulfillment.
Have u checked out New Zealand? Their fees are not as expensive as Aussie, though I can't contrast btw the 2 and Germany, but NZ fees are lower than those of Aussie. The place cost like something.
You could as well check for Canada.
Wishing you and every other person success and praying for God's favour in this year (Amen).
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by payne4real(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Pls can i use TOEFL for addmission into any austrialian university?
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
payne4real: Pls can i use TOEFL for addmission into any austrialian university?
They all accept ielts but I think they may consider toefl. The only thing I don't know is the embassy.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
The universities here mainly use IELTS. Honestly though, I haven't come across a university that accepts TOEFL. I'm not saying there aren't universities accepting TOEFL but I just have never come across them.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
@wahab

Good luck to you. God grant you favour in whatever you decide to do. I used to be a student in Bonn university Germany. Germany I must say, has got very good schools

Once again, good luck
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by wahabcoal(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks RedReact, Thanks Aunty Jenny. I'm Grateful for your prayers. NZ's requirement is just at Aussie's. I'm Working on Winter intake for Germany.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Are you gong for masters? I suggest you learn their language. Even getting money from your account in the Deutsche bank they expect you to know a little bit of deutsch. Shopping at the stores sef na worst.

Anyways this is an Australian thread and I won't derail it. All Australian schools questions should keep coming
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by cconcept: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
jk,
i am still very much interested in AUS phd schooling.further advice and opinions will be appreciated.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
Post your questions here and what school you are interested In and I will do a few researches for you.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
jennykadry: Post your questions here and what school you are interested In and I will do a few researches for you.

Please I need one school for Ms Computer Science...that I can deal with (not agent). Pls and pls! Am still searching on my own from here.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by RedReact: 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
ferdimako:

Please I need one school for Ms Computer Science...that I can deal with (not agent). Pls and pls! Am still searching on my own from here.
Even if they ask for an agent, that doesn't stop you from doing your own work at all. The issue there is just that na extra money will have to incur cos of the agents.
Using agents, just as Jenny said, does not guarantee an admission talk less of getting visa.
Re: General Australian Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
@Ferdi
If you google-schools offering masters in computer science in Australia-a lot of uni's will come up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (401)

North Cyprus / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.