Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (31695 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by fredopayee(m): 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hope not the same girl I met one day inside a car?
Uyi Iredia: Asked for a kiss when I just met her. She got pissed off but I apologized and we later became friends.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Henry praise: check dis one out:wen i was a minor seminarian I was on the queue to receive communion one sunday at mother of the redeemer parish in warri, a hot chick was in my front and cos of the queue i kept bumppin into her, all of a sudden my jt got the message, and was all up on its own full mast!!!, i received communion and was time to turn face the church and walk bak to my sit, wit hands in clapped prayin position, i begged the jt to save me from shame and anguish but d tin has a mind of its own, even wen i tried to cover it, i discovered i was drawing attention to my sef, the whole church started staring, at that moment i was already causing a hold up in the return queue, the church wardens had to beckon on me to hurry, my parents were there and everybody saw seminarian flying at a full mast. We got home and my silly sisters who were not there wen it happened raised the issue up, den i knew words had spread round, my mom for cryin out loud started lecturing me on how to control my mind, my dad was askin if the gal dat was in front of me on the queue was my galfriend. omo i changed parish immediately.
Choi blood of God! guy u bad wella grin
Henry praise: check dis one out:wen i was a minor seminarian I was on the queue to receive communion one sunday at mother of the redeemer parish in warri, a hot chick was in my front and cos of the queue i kept bumppin into her, all of a sudden my jt got the message, and was all up on its own full mast!!!, i received communion and was time to turn face the church and walk bak to my sit, wit hands in clapped prayin position, i begged the jt to save me from shame and anguish but d tin has a mind of its own, even wen i tried to cover it, i discovered i was drawing attention to my sef, the whole church started staring, at that moment i was already causing a hold up in the return queue, the church wardens had to beckon on me to hurry, my parents were there and everybody saw seminarian flying at a full mast. We got home and my silly sisters who were not there wen it happened raised the issue up, den i knew words had spread round, my mom for cryin out loud started lecturing me on how to control my mind, my dad was askin if the gal dat was in front of me on the queue was my galfriend. omo i changed parish immediately.
Choi blood of God! guy u bad wella
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by olowojadesola(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
dabrake: was in a football match and there was this girl I had a crush on And unfortunately, she happened to watch this match with a couple of girls, . . . I had the ball passed to me and I was near where she sat so in a bid to impress her, i decided to do this "show me your number" skill.
Unfortunately, I haven't perfected it well so, as I did it, I had completed the first half of the movement. Unto the second half, I stepped on the ball and it dragged my leg to the other extreme, leaving my 2 legs far apart.
I would have loved it that way but It didn't end. My short made that loud "kprrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa" sound . . . It got torn and my JT was exposing. Na the girls even first me notice am.
Omo, i run comot field oh
grin
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Funniest thread eva, may God bless all of u 4making my day
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Abbey2sam(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
Check this out >>> when I was in part 2 in the uni, I was on my way to the class to read that evening cuz I have a test the next day...
Then I remember that I'm suppose to make a call, so I went to get a recharge card,when I got there I met this girl whom I believed must have liked me on seeing me, so we got talking with her then I discovered that she was a final year student, we so much enjoyed our gist that we charted from 7pm till 11pm when the school will put off the generator....

I thought she stays in the hostel but no,she stays in a lecture's (BQ), so she ask me to follow her to her BQ which was still within the school , I knew I was gonna fuvk so I told her I needed to get a drug which was a lie, I wanted to buy a CD...........

>>>>>> Fast forward, when we got back to her place, i sat on the bed then lie down, I got up few minute later not knowing that the comdom had dropped on the bed............

And she saw it, I was so embarrassed, cuz we just met that same evening....................

But as a sharp guy nah, I still shine her congo that night ooo!!!
Then she made me her BF until she graduated

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by zeeek(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Afta enuf bragging,I no last past 10sec. D babe being a nice babe,jst 2 make me feel beta asked me,so u luv me dis much.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Raynee(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Ignatio:
Stammered. It wasn't easy that day o.
chai thats the extreme, it cant get no further than that.. did you finally manage to turn it around?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Ignatio(m): 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Raynee:
chai thats the extreme, it cant get no further than that.. did you finally manage to turn it around?

Lol... I didn't. That was developing period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy / 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.