Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (31693 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ITbomb(m): 12:50am On Aug 30, 2012
saint pipe: u won't believe because to u,getting laid is 1 hell of a job!
Thankfully , I'm not like you two , I lay only with my gf *** eyes roving around ***
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by duni04(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2012
saint pipe: u won't believe because to u,getting laid is 1 hell of a job!
ouuuch!
grin grin grin
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 30, 2012
Yea yea cool
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 7:35am On Aug 30, 2012
Duke_Nija: I'll never forget the first girl I 'toasted' bck in sec school. She was my senior and we'd been eyeing each other 4 a while. I waited 4 her after skool and stopped her. She was smiling expecting me to say stuffs and your boy just went blank. Like BLANlipsrsealed. Kai I f upp. But I was so young and cute. grin
hehe. She for help u out na. I know u wish it happened now that u ve grown in the game.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Abujafood: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
I farted and it was loud enough for her to hear it!

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Patdedon(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
Action speaks louder than words
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Remii(m): 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2012
BlacPe@rl:
Said d 'f' word.

Sadly, a lot of people around here don't know the implication of this, they use the "f" word freely to call to radio programs, even in nollywood movies. You are a good guy.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by harryem(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2012
can't forget tht dredful day i wz toasting a girl, n wen i tried to chuckle, catarh fell off my nose n she saw it big time!!

7 Likes

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Sijo01(f): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: You wey the scratch your armpit for man front. Ewww grin grin grin

all join na.

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2012
harryem: can't forget tht dredful day i wz toasting a girl, n wen i tried to chuckle, catarh fell off my nose n she saw it big time!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2012
Sijo01:

all join na.
na play i dey play o. Sijo how e go be na, i am single, u are single, can we mingle?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Sijo01(f): 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: na play i dey play o. Sijo how e go be na, i am single, u are single, can we mingle?

if we mingle, we might end up tangle o...... Btw, watin b single sef?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
illitrate: she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it. angry angry angry angry
undecided
illitrate: she was only giving me her number when i had a very hard er ection and she noticed it. angry angry angry angry
guy, na wa for u ooo, your's is the worst blunder i've read so far. You mean you have no control over your bone?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ikekings1: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2012
INNO18: undecided guy, na wa for u ooo, your's is the worst blunder i've read so far. You mean you have no control over your bone?
Guy which kind control.... Dat bone dey very stubborn nw....

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by crackhouse(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ignatio: Stammered. It wasn't easy that day o.
shut up there. And u come here dey talk am?. Don't u know it's an embarrasment to the male folks?.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by okoji: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
:
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2012
well unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females......... undecidedwell unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females.........
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
ikekings1: Guy which kind control.... Dat bone dey very stubborn nw....
lol, sorry anyways.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by crackhouse(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
u are a real illitrate.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Duxe(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
INNO18: undecided guy, na wa for u ooo, your's is the worst blunder i've read so far. You mean you have no control over your bone?

lol..does any1 ever have control over the 'bone'? I hear the 'bone' has a mind of its own n can be stubborn! Hehehe..
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ikekings1: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2012
INNO18: lol, sorry anyways.
##cheers... But seriously, are you a gay
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by DExplorer1: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
harryem: can't forget tht dredful day i wz toasting a girl, n wen i tried to chuckle, catarh fell off my nose n she saw it big time!!
grin grin You're not alone dude but for me i wasn't making a push. Arrggghh got no hankerchief on me though she helped out with a tissue (they always have it) grin
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ikekings1: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2012
Duxe:

lol..does any1 ever have control over the 'bone'? I hear the 'bone' has a mind of its own n can be stubborn! Hehehe..
Hahahaha help me tell the guy ooo.... Dat tin wey dey very stubborn....
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by balogundayo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
[/color][color=#770077]funny grin grin grin tongue
Ignatio: Stammered. It wasn't easy that day o.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Duxe(f): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2012
INNO18: well unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females......... undecidedwell unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females.........

#rolls eyes n faints!!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2012
ikekings1: ##cheers... But seriously, are you a gay
yap, hope you've got no probs wif that?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2012
Duxe:

#rolls eyes n faints!!
lol, watsup with you?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by obicentlis: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2012
INNO18: well unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females......... undecidedwell unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females.........
Guy, na wa 4 you. Change ya ways!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by dabrake(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2012
was in a football match and there was this girl I had a crush on And unfortunately, she happened to watch this match with a couple of girls, . . . I had the ball passed to me and I was near where she sat so in a bid to impress her, i decided to do this "show me your number" skill.
Unfortunately, I haven't perfected it well so, as I did it, I had completed the first half of the movement. Unto the second half, I stepped on the ball and it dragged my leg to the other extreme, leaving my 2 legs far apart.
I would have loved it that way but It didn't end. My short made that loud "kprrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa" sound . . . It got torn and my JT was exposing. Na the girls even first me notice am.
Omo, i run comot field oh

34 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy / 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.