Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex (31692 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / See What Pastor Did To Her Infront Of Her Fiance / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by teevibez(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2012
Nor be small tin o...
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by sewengeezy(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2012
very funny, cant stop laughing
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Leemak: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2012
i met a girl i love very well and she also loved me back y i ws stil in ss2 in 2000 but i dont have courage then to tell woo her formally but our colleagues were just calling us husband and wife, well after 9yrs of leaving skul we met again but she has married to another person and she confessed to me dt is me dt she wanted to marry dt she always felt bad then dt i did not toast her officially.....wot a kiddy and life mistake!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Emmy9ite(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2012
Morgan1092: Was chatn wit my babe (nw ex) while strolling, den met dis oda fmale frnd, den wantd 2 tel ha dat am coming bk n same time talking 2 my babe. Mistakenly i said "Am CAMING bk". My babe lwd. Lol
grin grin grin
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by tayoast(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2012
ifihearam: Will never forget this occasion in my secondary school days,I was in SS1 and I she was a JSS2. I really had a crush on this pretty innocent looking girl. It was the norm in my school to flog all late comers and that fateful day me and my babe(for my mind ooooo)came late and the teacher decided to give each and everyone of us 6 strokes each. I smartly stepped forward and received mine,it was painful but I acted like it wasn't,when it got to the turn of this lil babe I had the biggest crush on,she started crying because according to her she wasn't feeling too well so I bounced back like superman to receive her portion for her.

Omo the teacher increased the tempo of the flogging this time because i withstood the former,when I bore it to the 4th stroke,I broke down in tears rubbing my bum bum,feelin if my skin peeled. The most annoying thing is,the babe I was forming superman for started laughing her useless arse off alongside with all on the assembly ground. I regretted ever playing superman role and from that day my name changed to breaking down superman.

L M A O!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2012
tayo_ast:

L M A O!
I salute! U gud b?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by tayoast(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2012
bonna4u: While in JSS2 and living in the boarding house, I sent this girl I had a crush on a plate of beans not knowing beans wasn't accepted means of showing affection then. It was when the plate of beans was returned by the girl accompanied by almost all the girls in JSS2 that I realized I should have sent a plate of rice instead.
I wished the ground had opened and swallowed me that day.

Beans? Oh dear!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by tayoast(m): 9:58am On Aug 31, 2012
dabrake: was in a football match and there was this girl I had a crush on And unfortunately, she happened to watch this match with a couple of girls, . . . I had the ball passed to me and I was near where she sat so in a bid to impress her, i decided to do this "show me your number" skill.
Unfortunately, I haven't perfected it well so, as I did it, I had completed the first half of the movement. Unto the second half, I stepped on the ball and it dragged my leg to the other extreme, leaving my 2 legs far apart.
I would have loved it that way but It didn't end. My short made that loud "kprrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaa" sound . . . It got torn and my JT was exposing. Na the girls even first me notice am.
Omo, i run comot field oh

Eh yah
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by tayoast(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I salute! U gud b?

Hey you! My estranged lover. . .

U just blocked me sad
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 31, 2012
Leemak: i met a girl i love very well and she also loved me back y i ws stil in ss2 in 2000 but i dont have courage then to tell woo her formally but our colleagues were just calling us husband and wife, well after 9yrs of leaving skul we met again but she has married to another person and she confessed to me dt is me dt she wanted to marry dt she always felt bad then dt i did not toast her officially.....wot a kiddy and life mistake!
switie, do punctuate your write up. Its arrgghh...
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Thok(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2012
Looking @ her and saying 'Let us bow down our heads and pray'.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by megxo(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Dubemkelly: Shits do happen
in da toilet cheesy
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by ffo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
Im turning it around anyway to the Worst Blunder i have received from an opposite sex:
There was this girl who is an undergraduate then in Unilorin, i was small then, just finished secondary school seeking for admission into Unilorin. I have met her on 2 different occasions. The third time i will meet me she told me "The last time i was with you, i felt like making love with you!". That was d worst i have ever received from an opposite sex.

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by lond07: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2012
Abujafood: I farted and it was loud enough for her to hear it!

It was a struggle to hold my laughter. Almost cracking my ribs.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by cbjonstage(m): 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2012
i comot my dic*k when i wanted to have sex with a girl who enjoys my company....when she see d stuff one good day like that. she got scared looking at it (maybe she couldnt believe some lekpa guyz dey carry heavy load like that). i assumed sey her type dey like that type of my size...i apologize to her after that day and yet whenever she sees me....na Ben Johnson dey her mind
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by toygod2: 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
stammering...........tho twas long
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by rexfada(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2012
I could remember vividly this girl I had crush on back in the days. The day I faced her to chyke her was the most embarrassing day of my life. I face this girl and catarrh just comot from my nose. U can imagine that !
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Sunebanty(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
ijebuboy18:
Same sh1t happened 2 me, wz @ work wen dis bustylicious babe jst stared @ me till my JT wz @ attentn, got digits n all 2 raise a quick rendezvous later @ nyte bt d same JT wey impress d babe @work failed me @nyte 3times. I wz betrayed by my JT thrice b4 d cock crowed n I neva got anoda chance @ does assets.
bro no be small tin o,dats d worst blunder dat could ever happen to a guy.d tin pain me die
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Oddsam(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
tchidi: Cute guy took me to silverbird abuja..I wore my new shoe to impress.. Then wen we finished d movie, I wore my shoe left to right n right to left.. embarassed
We had walked down wen I noticed! Chai!!! I wan die!
tayo_ast:

L M A O!
tchidi: Cute guy took me to silverbird abuja..I wore my new shoe to impress.. Then wen we finished d movie, I wore my shoe left to right n right to left.. embarassed
We had walked down wen I noticed! Chai!!! I wan die!
... Wetn come hapn.. Abeg no lie
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2012
booqee: So nobody for hia neva mess in front of a dude or gal?? undecided
my dear e b like say u no read 4rm d begini, i don mess 4 dude front after enough forming 4 'im
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by etchel(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2012
cheesy
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Tariqh: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2012
Man dis is serious
ArQueBusieR:

Huh..You need to get help ASAP!
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by missking: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2012
Abujafood: I farted and it was loud enough for her to hear it!
...LWKM
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by lond07: 11:56am On Sep 03, 2012
Is that the end of the story? Any moves therafter?

I needed few reads to jerk me up for day...... struggling to keep awake at work. The thread does the magic like a cup of coffee

nuattitude74: Mine was inadvertent. As an undergraduate in Uniben way back in the day,I prided myself as a guy dripping with swag and used to be finicky and stylish in my dressing. I was always a hit with the honeyz and I went after only the finest babes on campus. There was dis really stubborn babe that I was chasing in skool then who was a real hot number. I had put the moves on her and she had began feeling me. During one ASUU strike when school was closed, I was @ home cleaning my room one morning when my Dad called me and asked me to hurriedly join him in his Peugeot 505 car to go get something @ Ring Road ( the centre of town ). I was wearing an old shirt, old shorts and bathroom slippers ( both feet different ! ). The clothes had become dirty because I had them on while cleaning the room. I wanted to change the clothes but my lecturer dad impatiently hooted the car horn and hollered that I should just get into the car like dat adding humorously that there was no need to change into my Sunday best. He said all he wanted me to do was just to help him lift stuff into the car after which we would both drive back home. Na so I enter car with dirty clothes and different leg of slippers O ! When we got to Ring Road,everything went fine and I helped Dad to load the stuff into the Car. As popsie attempted to start motor nah,for where?! Motor no gree start O ! Popsie then asked me to go home. I look myself from head to toe and told the guy that I would wait for him. We got a mekanik who told us they had to tow the car to his workshop. Anyway,I decided to go home cos it was past noon. I cudnt get a bike so I self-consciously walked to where Bikes park. As I was walking along, guess who was coming from the opposite direction !? Chai ! None other person but Osarume, the very babe wey I dey toast for skool ! I wanted to turn and flee but couldn't becos we were just a few steps away from each other! And, she was her friends ! Ol boy, e be like say make ground swallow me dat day ! I was smack bang @ Ring Road the centre of Benin city, wearing dirty shirt and shorts and Bathroom slippers with DIFFERENT FEET ! In fact, I be like craze-man. When we walked up to each other,she greeted me. I was so embarrassed ! I wanted to say something but muscle pull catch my Tongue. One of her friends sniggered as if to imply dat my skool effizy na sham all along! My babe looked @ me from head to feet and said "see u in school" ! Chai ! My hand fall dat day !
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by meerkat(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
This happened when we were still in the Uni. There's this girl in my guy's class who has been playing hard-to-get. One day just before exams, she went to the library with my guy to study and moments later she slept off. When it was time to go, my guy tapped her to wake her up and as she raised her head, lo and behold saliva was drooling from her mouth and has formed a poodle on her desk. She nearly fainted. And since then became very humble especially when my guy is around.
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
INNO18: well unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females......... well unfortunately i've never had the opportunity to goof in front of an opposite sex, cos fortunately i happen to be GAY, and i'm proud of it as unlike most of my friends i dont get turned on once i see females.........
*faints with one eye open and gets up*......cool story dude, did you have to declare that here?
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Bamz(m): 9:19am On Sep 04, 2012
nyere84: Bamz my bro, am now a big babe ooo. I even tank my luck, dat d foam didnt fall off frm my chest then. But i no gree d guy touch or hug dat day.

LOL. I think my Jss3 sit-partner did the same stuffing ish. Girls!!! smiley
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by topmostg: 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2013
Na my own bad pass ooo.
E get one of my cla$smate wey i dey disturb during my sec sch days final year.she dey form die.it happens durin fasting period that time,.......
Na so 1 day i slept like a log of wood so tey, i forget chop sahur till i woke up around 7.30am.
Chai, me wey i no dey joke with my stomock. i wan cry dat mornin....na xo i fast with empty stomock sha....
Then around 2.30pm, oh boy, my eye don dey see triple. Fasting don hammer me tear..... Chai. I just say make i bone go chop for canteen outside area where nobody know me......
As i enter canteen dey chop like madt man. I no know say na the girl wey i dey disturb momsy get the canteen.
Ogbeni, na so the girl carry water enter canteen ooo. As she pour am finish like this. She con see me dey chop for afternoon when fasting is going on.

oh boy, na so she burst laughter.chai, like say make ground just swallow me immediately.......my hand fall that day.

1 Like

Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by toygod2: 11:14am On Jul 31, 2013
lolss
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by kenchukscole(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
After a hot roamnce with a girl,i asked ha dat i wanna f***k ha,she told me dat am too local dat i shudnt ve asked ha of dat,dat i shud ve gone straight and do it....i felt very ashamed of ma sef....
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2013
Years ago, a hot girl in my bed looked me dead in the eye and said "I can't fvck you". And I didn't.

I didn't know what a Shít Test was tongue. How many girls randomly get on your bed and start talking about fvck
Re: Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex by Henrypraise: 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2013
check dis one out:wen i was a minor seminarian I was on the queue to receive communion one sunday at mother of the redeemer parish in warri, a hot chick was in my front and cos of the queue i kept bumppin into her, all of a sudden my jt got the message, and was all up on its own full mast!!!, i received communion and was time to turn face the church and walk bak to my sit, wit hands in clapped prayin position, i begged the jt to save me from shame and anguish but d tin has a mind of its own, even wen i tried to cover it, i discovered i was drawing attention to my sef, the whole church started staring, at that moment i was already causing a hold up in the return queue, the church wardens had to beckon on me to hurry, my parents were there and everybody saw seminarian flying at a full mast. We got home and my silly sisters who were not there wen it happened raised the issue up, den i knew words had spread round, my mom for cryin out loud started lecturing me on how to control my mind, my dad was askin if the gal dat was in front of me on the queue was my galfriend. omo i changed parish immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / 5 Types Of Girls I Envy / 10 Alarming Signs You Are Dating Another Woman’s Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.