Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? (4903 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Decryptor(m): 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2012
If you read closely and carefully, you'd even notice that the small boy at a time got tired of the girl sef and she was still trowing her shameless self on him. How desperate some women can be
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 04, 2012
Lmao!!!! That chat just made my night.. Was about sleeping off.. Eerrrm thank you for the 'sweet gist' loool..

4 Likes

Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Love my foot! angry
If u have a girl phuck her when u have the opportunity to in case of a breakup...u'll know u manipulated every part of her body mehn
No biggie cool
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Decryptor(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
saint pipe: grin
And what's that she tied on her waist? She carrying a baby?
grin grin
The boy and girl are both stark illiterates ! grin grin lame chat ! Nothing fresh
Nah! she was carrying a handbag and put her right hand across her stomach *posing* grin grin
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by DukeNija(m): 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
slimyem: gosh!
Too long!
Anyways from what i read halfway,all signs point to flirting,cheating and unseriousness on the part of the girl.
...and why is your friend not sleeping all night and needs you to stay with him on top woman matter?
Na so the love reach?
IMO,i'd say he forgets about her no matter how much she pleads.
She gave room for doubts and suspicions in the first place and now that trust is out of the picture,patching up is pointless!
Goodluck
So you can be a great counsellor when you wish to?? Learn to be more patient.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
Decryptor:
Nah! she was carrying a handbag and put her right hand across her stomach *posing* grin grin
yea posing local gals thingy
Just read the last two pages mehn
The girl is a dog in heat! She was planning to go out with another guy? The nysc guy grin 3 men?
Only G knows how wide she is undecided
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Etranshub(m): 11:45pm On Sep 04, 2012
WTF like serzely,wats ur fwend still doing with this low life w.h.o.r.e? Dis biatchy did it all for the money she can never love any man. She will bleep a baboon with chedars and blings walahi and am nt suprise cos dis act is the norm for them gurls where she comes from
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by leeport: 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Picture plzzzzz
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2012
leeport: Picture plzzzzz
Check the link in the first page
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by malaria(f): 3:03am On Sep 05, 2012
I dnt kNw why Ppl like finding out things that would hurt them. Nw ur friend has his choice 2 make, 2 either stay or walk away. Am not supporting the babe buh they are not married. so tell ur friend 2 worry more abt a wife than a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Mynd44: 6:16am On Sep 05, 2012
slimyem: ^your friend never reach destination then..im still dey road..
I'll help him pray for journey mercies!!cheesycheesy
he still has a lot of bus-stops to cross
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by nitlad: 6:59am On Sep 05, 2012
What a h.oe! That the OP's friend is still entertaining the thought of making up wiv this low-life who.re of a gurlfriend is baffling considering the magnitude of the evidence staring him in the eyes. Move on already yhu dunce!
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by deekseen(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2012
malaria: I dnt kNw why Ppl like finding out things that would hurt them. Nw ur friend has his choice 2 make, 2 either stay or walk away. Am not supporting the babe buh they are not married. so tell ur friend 2 worry more abt a wife than a girlfriend.
Better to find things out and let them hurt now than to let them locate you later and destroy you.

@OP,
Very familiar scenerio. Your friend should have dumped her a.s.s. right the very second he got all the evidences rather than aching and crying (i'm sure he is) over a girlfriend that has clearly proven she is worth nothing.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2012
I`m sorry but your friend is on a Long thing.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by bouqui87(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2012
oma ga oo aunty yinka oo, o loko tie otun wo mi ka ooo.... This gal is so so cheap. From wot i just read, d conversation is 2 childish nd baseless even my 12yrs old sis cant chat like dat. My broda dump d W.hore and continue ur journey, ur miracle is on d way..
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Mynd44: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Etranshub(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2012
Its either u truly ve malaria or u re just d same as the girl in this matter....anwiru oun wiiru
malaria: I dnt kNw why Ppl like finding out things that would hurt them. Nw ur friend has his choice 2 make, 2 either stay or walk away. Am not supporting the babe buh they are not married. so tell ur friend 2 worry more abt a wife than a girlfriend.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Decryptor(m): 10:34am On Sep 05, 2012
Mynd_44: .
Is this the only thing ur Mynd told u to contribute?
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by geezyk(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2012
Ur frnd has fallen for d wrong type of gal,in my own sense of judgement,I think it was even the girl dat was persuading the other guy to show his true feelings towards her,and she's fully in love with him,ur frnd has fallen down d pecking order in her life,let him leave her alone and START A NEW LIFE..
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by slimyem: 11:14am On Sep 05, 2012
Duke_Nija:
So you can be a great counsellor when you wish to?? Learn to be more patient.
swallow your advice abeg!
I need it not!
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by rully2: 11:27am On Sep 05, 2012
Wow!! Abeg its all clear!! The only thing the OP need do now is ascertain if he still wants the girl in his life or not..as for whether its a harmless chat?? HELL NO IT IS"NT!!!
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by MrsChima1(f): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2012
There are different types of cheating.....

Emotional cheating
Sexual cheating
Physical cheating
Mental cheating
Verbal cheating
Spiritual cheating

Some form of cheating is ore severe than others but it still boils down to what your partner/spouse consider cheating in their relationship. As Sexkillz pointed out in other thread that if you are not married....you can't cheat.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Ariyke: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2012
ur friend don enter one chance o tell am say him neva reach him destination o, d girl for collect mumu guinness book of record mtcheww lame chat
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by lillyveezy: 11:57am On Sep 05, 2012
May I tell u that the lady is being adventurous,does not mean its right tho.My take:ur friend can still get her woman back from this wolf.am sure it can still work btwin them if he so wish.the girl is just lacking in direction.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by malaria(f): 11:58am On Sep 05, 2012
Etranshub: Its either u truly ve malaria or u re just d same as the girl in this matter....anwiru oun wiiru
I pretend I dint see dat,u r not the guy nor poster.pls face the post and not me.we can't think alike.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Decryptor: Is this the only thing ur Mynd told u to contribute?
yeah cos this don't make no sense
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
I do not really need to read the conversation to know the girl is a 'chee tah' !

Sometimes it beats my imagination on why people still love to cheat even when they get to meet someone who loves them to pieces, its something i still ponder on everyday!

A guy meets a girl, loves her to the bone, does everything for the girl,the girl does shakara for a while, finally allows the guy into her life, then cheats on the guy.

A girl meets a guy, the guy chases her, she finally lets him in, loves him to the bone,the guy does shakara till the end, forming a don,professes rubbish and then cheats on the girl.

Seriously speaking, one thing i dislike is CHEATING

Its such a pitiable thing that most people don't even know what love means and how to love!
If you really love someone then your relationship is something you would never be able to explain, because to me love can never be defined, no matter how much anybody or dictionary tries to explain it.

Its obvious that that girl has taken your friend for granted and for a ride.That girl does not love your friend.
Please tell your friend to leave that girl now,
If not he will definitely regret it LATER!
And sure sooner than expected.

1 Like

Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by debosky(m): 12:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
Funny afternoon entertainment. grin grin

Two illiterates chatting like 10 year old kids - you couldn't make it up. grin

OP tell your friend to thank God he exposed this rubbish to him early. . . .there's no point even getting angry, he should be happy he has found out.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by snowbaby(f): 12:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
To cut a very long story short, dump d gurl n move on wit ur life, imagine at dis time of her life she is running after a small boi of all ppl, ow can u be sure dt she didn't date dt NYSC man dt want to runz her posting, when she is 35 now, she ll be cryn she is still single. Wen d mumu gal don make her husby her boyfriend *mtcheeeeeeew*

1 Like

Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
I took my time to read the whole stuff.. The thing is, the guy has been a very big maga from the very start of the relationship. Well my opinion is, the guy should take heart. The girl is gone already.. Move on. As it stand these days, money can buy you the finest ladies in Naija, i expect you to tell your friend to increase his hardwork to earn good money and live good life, insha allah, all other things shall be added.

Cheers
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by MrsChima1(f): 1:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
debosky: Funny afternoon entertainment. grin grin

Two illiterates chatting like 10 year old kids - you couldn't make it up. grin

OP tell your friend to thank God he exposed this rubbish to him early. . . .there's no point even getting angry, he should be happy he has found out.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by freecocoa(f): 1:14pm On Sep 05, 2012
lillyveezy: May I tell u that the lady is being adventurous,does not mean its right tho.My take:ur friend can still get her woman back from this wolf.am sure it can still work btwin them if he so wish.the girl is just lacking in direction.
You gotta be kidding me.

Is it something in the water you drink or is this just the way you reason?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Virgin Girls Wicked? / . / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy That Lives In This Kind Of House? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.