Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? (4900 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by wonlasewonimi: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2012
You should tell her to tell him to change the television to sony bravia. There won't be too much noise over the phone.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by debosky(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Why the sad face hun?
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Etranshub(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
malaria:
I pretend I dint see dat,u r not the guy nor poster.pls face the post and not me.we can't think alike.
onkpe kete!
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Etranshub(m): 10:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
@lillyveezy I serzely wanna knw the ans to dis freecocoa question
freecocoa: You gotta be kidding me.

Is it something in the water you drink or is this just the way you reason?
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by cdamsel(f): 1:26am On Sep 06, 2012
It took me 3days 2 read their damn chat,kept falling asleep each time I opened a new page
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Decryptor(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
cdamsel: It took me 3days 2 read their damn chat,kept falling asleep each time I opened a new page
LMAO! grin Was it that boring?
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Mcleo007(m): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Pathetic! Poor girl wanted what she got, and now its gotten her.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by cdamsel(f): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2012
Decryptor: LMAO! grin Was it that boring?
u ve no idea. lipsrsealed.even my 9yr old cuz chats beta,no jokes.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by DExplorer1: 12:51am On Sep 08, 2012
cdamsel: u ve no idea. lipsrsealed.even my 9yr old cuz chats beta,no jokes.
Lass, go to bed.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2012
The chats were very boring; I got to page 5 and instantly got tired of reading the rest.

The chats were childish and incoherent. The guy will just chop and clean mouth on the girl.

As I read the chat, I kept asking myself if the two of them were graduates because their level of reasoning and grammatical sentences were below what I expected of graduates. Now I know why some employers say some graduates are not employable.

Back to the subject at hand, Decryptor please tell your friend to forget the girl. She is an unserious babe; she knows your friend loves her to bits that's why she could focus her attention to another guy. She was the one forcing herself on the guy self.

Tell him he hasn't met his wife; he should beam his searchlight the more with prayers and fasting too.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2012
ferhyntorlah: The chats were very boring; I got to page 5 and instantly got tired of reading the rest.

The chats were childish and incoherent. The guy will just chop and clean mouth on the girl.

As I read the chat, I kept asking myself if the two of them were graduates because their level of reasoning and grammatical sentences were below what I expected of graduates. Now I know why some employers say some graduates are not employable.

Back to the subject at hand, Decryptor please tell your friend to forget the girl. She is an unserious babe; she knows your friend loves her to bits that's why she could focus her attention to another guy. She was the one forcing herself on the guy self.

Tell him he hasn't met his wife; he should beam his searchlight the more with prayers and fasting too.
Okay, I gerrit. Being a graduate has now become a measure of above-average reasoning undecided
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by cdamsel(f): 8:00pm On Sep 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Lass, go to bed.
D,who b lass?
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Besto(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2012
lmao @story
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by lumideezle(m): 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
after reading the chat all i can say is[b][/b]HOLY MOSES!!! somebody z Fiancee shocked
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by sevule(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
After reading that damning chat your friend is still asking if he should give the girl another chance? Damn!!!! He should delete that cheating, lying, unfaithful, two timing, untrustworthy you know what from his phone,facebook,twitter,BBM,memory and his life PERIOD!!!! The babe was virtually forcing herself on the guy who simply wanted to chop and clean mouth. CUT HER OFF COMPLETELY! And he shouldnt even think about revenge sexx or any other form of sexx with her, it simply isnt worth it. He should patch his broken heart, move on and be thankful that he has a friend like you that revealed how low his fiancee is.
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by mayoroflag(m): 3:25am On Sep 13, 2012
I don't think they are illiterates simply because they are chatting in mnemonics that most of you found hard to understand.

Nevertheless, the lesson here is that guys should always also look out on if a babe is loving them back or is at least, faithful to them on matter how deep head-over-heels you fall. Most girls can play in-love to most guys without them noticing - a 3rd party most likely will, though. And eventually, it's always up to the girl to decide if she's in it for love or otherwise.... When guys love, they blank too easily...
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Mynd44: 3:47am On Sep 13, 2012
I have not even finished reading the chats. Its so effing boring
Re: Was She Cheating Or A "Harmless" Chat? by Dramadiddy(m): 5:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Is it me or that site isnt jst wrking?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Of The Craziest Cheating Stories I Ever Heard!!! / Guys Only / Tall Dark And Handsome,women Hypocrisy And The Plain Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.