Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha (9826 Views)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / A Group Of Imolites Protests Against Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by DuduNegro: 6:00am On Sep 09, 2012
Im still waiting to hear what candidate ndigbo has for 2015. You are currently running a deficiency in public administration competencies.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by cgem: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2012
Dudu_Negro: Is this the same guy Igbos want to field for 2015 presidential run? I thought ibos say this guy is on same level with Fashola....shyyyytt!

Gaddem!! nobody want yanmiri, even their own governor is disheartened by their greed and lack of appreciation for value.

Double wahala for deadi bodi and the owner of dea..............

Mumu Negro you are very clueless to say this!
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by pearlhapi(f): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2012
Bia ndi igbo!this talk has been on for like 3days nau,don't you guys ever get tired?now the next time I come in here and still meet all the arguement I will set a BOMB in ur midst[online bobm]yes it exists
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by ITbomb(m): 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Bia ndi igbo!this talk has been on for like 3days nau,don't you guys ever get tired?now the next time I come in here and still meet all the arguement I will set a BOMB in ur midst[online bobm]yes it exists
Domina, Did you call me?
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by pearlhapi(f): 2:01pm On Sep 09, 2012
ITbomb:
Domina, Did you call me?
lolz!I didn't call u!yours is no bomb•
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by sweetcheecks(f): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ooh African leaders, what happened to team work? What is this I, I, I attittude? I you not representing you party, your people, your country and your continent? Why does he want personal praises. Mmmhhh politics are dodging the blackman's understand of team work. He will always try to gather as much of praises, money and material posessions to himself. Please learn it is not about you. Honestly? undecided
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Twoboys: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
No doubt there is no relationship between a people being difficult to be led and their leader's personal ability to lead. The comment of gov rochas only show are poorly researched our leaders are of their people they aspire to lead. Hence they are overwhelmed with the reality they meet in office which were are not new in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cautions FG Against Releasing N7bn VAT Refund / 3 Fake Whistleblowers Remanded To Prison For False Information / Aregbesola Commences Road Rehabilitation In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.