Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha (9820 Views)

Imolites Storm Freedom Falls; Appreciate Gov. Okorocha (photos) / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / A Group Of Imolites Protests Against Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Kobojunkie: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
asha 80: alright tell me the tangible things you mean.also are you telling me that is mbakwe's fault that people that came after him could not maintain what he did?

Oh please stop!! After more than 5 years discussing these, you expect me to come now to repeat myself? Abeg please . . .If you have no idea what tangible development really is, then stay away from discussing these issues.

As someone who was quite familiar with the slow pace of development in the Eastern states in the 80's and 90's, Mbakwe deserves no pass. Neither does this current dude. It is 2012, Imo people expect tangible development not the same old tripe offered them as if it is gold.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by pearlhapi(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2012
I can't wait to see this issue done with!seriously
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by free2ryhme: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
This is what I call "true confession"
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

You are making what is already bad worse with this statement. Your view supports, and as an igbo man, cements the knowledge that igbo are generally inept in building and sustaining HEALTHY social relationships in a multi culturally diverse environment. You are unfit to lead the nation and you madr it clear here why Ojukwu failed to rise beyond regional power and why no igbo is on the top five list of eligible candidates for the Presidency.
You're not making any sense. Come again pls...

Who are the top five eligible Nigerians for the presidency? Pls list them since the United Nations have released the list.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by rhymz(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2012
afam4eva:
You're not making any sense. Come again pls...

Who are the top five eligible Nigerians for the presidency? Pls list them since the United Nations have released the list.
why you dey reply the cretin sef?
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by DuduNegro: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2012
We are talking about Nigeria you go bring UN put.........you are the one that need to make sense.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Dede1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

You are making what is already bad worse with this statement. Your view supports, and as an igbo man, cements the knowledge that igbo are generally inept in building and sustaining HEALTHY social relationships in a multi culturally diverse environment. You are unfit to lead the nation and you madr it clear here why Ojukwu failed to rise beyond regional power and why no igbo is on the top five list of eligible candidates for the Presidency.

Are you not getting overly excited because of undue tribal pressure? Any Igbo person who qualifies in the same bracket as Obasanjo should be lavishly flogged. I guess Nigeria’s presidency is for drunken fishermen, loudmouthed backstabbers and deluded Almajiri. Anyway, I am not surprised at the ranting of a goofy scoundrel
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Afam4eva(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dudu_Negro: We are talking about Nigeria you go bring UN put.........you are the one that need to make sense.
I thought it was a body that released the list of the 5 most qualified Nigerians to run in 2015. Pls give us the names of these people and the body that anointed.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by obiyor2000: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2012
These our govr. Who will speak sometin with 1 side of his mouth & deny it with d other side of d his mouth. Pls u need 2 be in imo b4 saying his good. Many has lost thier jobs, Most of d roads he said that he has worked on are already spoiling d eriosion caused by some of d roads are something 1 can say. How will a govr. Start work in almost all part of d state d same time. Owerri has almost 40 to 50 hotels now, so why need of another hotel, when d state can not manage imo concord hotel. At times u hardly find anything in d hotel, d renovation going on there has been stoped. He is a planless Govr.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Balkan(m): 5:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
free2ryhme:

a typical Ibo man would not want any development from which he will not benefit directly financially... Why do u think they always refer to themselves as autonomous before the village/town name follows ... They are greedy

This are you saying that its only in Ibo land you have autonomous communities? That falacy
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by DuduNegro: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
afam4eva:
I thought it was a body that released the list of the 5 most qualified Nigerians to run in 2015. Pls give us the names of these people and the body that anointed.

My point to you is this, the only candidate ndigbo is solidly projecting as their number one contestant against the best of any other region for 2015 and particularlky amongst the governors circuit is Okorocha. This guy is here lamenting publicly the same charge that ethnic groups in thia country have brought against igbo people and that charge is "your capability for existing and supporting social inter -exchange under diverse realities is under-developed". Social inter-relationship is the backbone of a vibrant and healthy community and you people lack the skill for understanding the concept and living it. The Yorubas have said it, Hausa said it, Kanuri said it, Tiv, Ijaw, Edo, Efik, Igala, Gwari, Bachama........everybody that have lived with you have said it. Your top notch governor and candidate for 2015 now admits it. Then you came behind and even made it worse by throqing Ojukwu in it.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by DuduNegro: 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
Balkan: [color=#550000][/color][i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

This are you saying that its only in Ibo land you have autonomous communities? That falacy

....abeg no mind them. Eveey ethnic group in Nigeria have freedoms and liberties that support individualism. The pioneer of social liberties and right to live and express is Yoruba. Our governors and our entire region is bursting at the seams under extreme stress of dealing daily with multiculture, diversity of interests and cosmopolitan demands.....you dont hear any governor of Yorubaland lamenting bitterly about how his people are difficult to govern. You dont hear it anywhere else. Their problem is not right to liberty and individual expression and direction but a "lack of basic social skills for healthy inter-dependence". They dont know how to negotiate interests and needs.........all they understand is to tear down and severe, seceed and disunite. Oyibo didnt see it in them when they got to this land but tried to coach it and even taught them how to install ruling systems of democracy but they failed and it is evident till today why they are nuisance in every culture that hosts them. Heck, they are a nuisance at home!
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

My point to you is this, the only candidate ndigbo is solidly projecting as their number one contestant against the best of any other region for 2015 and particularlky amongst the governors circuit is Okorocha. This guy is here lamenting publicly the same charge that ethnic groups in thia country have brought against igbo people and that charge is "your capability for existing and supporting social inter -exchange under diverse realities is under-developed". Social inter-relationship is the backbone of a vibrant and healthy community and you people lack the skill for understanding the concept and living it. The Yorubas have said it, Hausa said it, Kanuri said it, Tiv, Ijaw, Edo, Efik, Igala, Gwari, Bachama........everybody that have lived with you have said it. Your top notch governor and candidate for 2015 now admits it. Then you came behind and even made it worse by throqing Ojukwu in it.

Please, speak English. I don't seem to understand your language...Also endeavour to name the top 5 candidates that you were talking about. Please don't forget.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by johnojohn: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
Too bad the man should just forget 2015
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by manny4life(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
You guys are very funny, that a governor said "a group of people are difficult to govern", how does that equate to him not having the ability to handle the job? When you say a task is complicated, hard, difficult, or what have you, HOWEVER, such task can be resolved. Please someone explain how something or people being difficult translates to inability to handle the task? I guess when you go to access a work, job or whatever, you find out the job is quite complex, I'm sure the person/contractor or whoever should immediately disqualify you because you claimed it's a complex difficult job...
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by manny4life(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
john o john: Too bad the man should just forget 2015

He should forget 2015 because he said imolites are difficult to govern? If it's not hard and difficult, then it's easy as as ABC. So because he said it, that makes it so outrageous and disqualifies him, right? embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Balkan(m): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
obiyor2000: These our govr. Who will speak sometin with 1 side of his mouth & deny it with d other side of d his mouth. Pls u need 2 be in imo b4 saying his good. Many has lost thier jobs, Most of d roads he said that he has worked on are already spoiling d eriosion caused by some of d roads are something 1 can say. How will a govr. Start work in almost all part of d state d same time. Owerri has almost 40 to 50 hotels now, so why need of another hotel, when d state can not manage imo concord hotel. At times u hardly find anything in d hotel, d renovation going on there has been stoped. He is a planless Govr.
. You are a fool for making that coment. You are not informed for saying that. You think its business as usual. We no you PDP guys and Ohakim's people.
Your propaganda can not make u smell the Douglas house again. We trust the governor and only little is remaining to shame you people. For all I care he is the governor to bit. I will advice the governor to ignore the all the side talk and continue his good work. Time will tell
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Balkan(m): 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dudu_Negro:

....abeg no mind them. Eveey ethnic group in Nigeria have freedoms and liberties that support individualism. The pioneer of social liberties and right to live and express is Yoruba. Our governors and our entire region is bursting at the seams under extreme stress of dealing daily with multiculture, diversity of interests and cosmopolitan demands.....you dont hear any governor of Yorubaland lamenting bitterly about how his people are difficult to govern. You dont hear it anywhere else. Their problem is not right to liberty and individual expression and direction but a "lack of basic social skills for healthy inter-dependence". They dont know how to negotiate interests and needs.........all they understand is to tear down and severe, seceed and disunite. Oyibo didnt see it in them when they got to this land but tried to coach it and even taught them how to install ruling systems of democracy but they failed and it is evident till today why they are nuisance in every culture that hosts them. Heck, they are a nuisance at home!

Hey! You big fool, its better you mind your business! Tribalist. For the records, the Ibos and the south east part of the country is the most organised and the richest. Take it or die with it. I don't know why you tribaist are worried about us.before the war and after the war you guys can't match the Ibos. We are buying all your choice properties in your land and sending you back back to Ikorodu and Ofada. Go to any state in Nigeria, after the indigenes, the richest people you will see in terms of properties is the Ibo man. I pity you. Very soon we shall make you a tenant in your land and there is nothing you can do about it. Continue fighting to be president, steall all the money you will definitly give to an Ibo man in one way or the other. We are watching you fools
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by DuduNegro: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
afam4eva:
Please, speak English. I don't seem to understand your language...Also endeavour to name the top 5 candidates that you were talking about. Please don't forget.

Okorocha's mediocrity might be acceptable and rank high on ndigbo slate, the truth is he cant preside over Nigeria competently if ruling imo state is a tough challenge to his competency skills.

What can he do differwntly?
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by pearlhapi(f): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2012
john o john: Too bad the man should just forget 2015
dude am sure at one point in your life your folks complained about you or an attitude you exhibit!did that make them less of your folks?or did that make them not capable to be your parents?I need a yes or a no•no plenty talks
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
I already expected this when I visited Imo State and saw the volume of ongoing projects. Unfortunately many of those projects will take more than 4 years as you can judge from Rivers State. I pray Imo people can be as patient as Rivers people for the various projects to materialize in 4 to 5 years from now.

Ask anyone staying in Ada George, Okporo, Mgbuoba-Choba what they went or are still going through in the last 5 years. Rivers is 5 times wealthier than Imo for that matter. Rochas should have taken it one day at a time because of the scarce resources than carrying a thousand and one projects which he might not execute in 4 years.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by jimmyboy1010(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
Dede1: This loudmouthed and clueless governor of Imo State thought Ndigbo and especially Imo State indigenes are pitiful panhandlers. Rochas Okororcha can shove his beggar mentality and skip Imo State for his mother’s place of birth for good.
Dis is the reason I always say N'digbo can't rule dis country just because they will never speak with one voice. Mtcheeeew!!!
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by ZeusI: 1:42am On Sep 08, 2012
Hand over the mantle to me them, i know better.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by obiyor2000: 5:10am On Sep 08, 2012
Balkan: . You are a fool for making that coment. You are not informed for saying that. You think its business as usual. We no you PDP guys and Ohakim's people.
Your propaganda can not make u smell the Douglas house again. We trust the governor and only little is remaining to shame you people. For all I care he is the governor to bit. I will advice the governor to ignore the all the side talk and continue his good work. Time will tell
ur d bigger fool, are u from imo or are u currently in Imo state now? U think imolite r fools that we will be deived by open teeth smile, & promises on promises. Is it not people in owerri that slept at INCE for him. Jst mation dat his a good person now inside owerri some part of orlu his home town & see if u will not stoned. Most of his policies was d same tin dat made us remove d other govr which he spoke against during election. Apart from most of d roads d r now spoiling tell me any other tin he has done. He should jst amend his ways dat all i can say.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by DuduNegro: 5:39am On Sep 08, 2012
......beside this incompetent Okorocha, Orji or Org y.....whatever his name is, also came out talking bad about his state.

The people of Imo are too difficult for Okorocha to govern; Org y said his state is backward and cant move forward; Obi has said GEJ is better and more qualified than an ibo man for 2015. Three out of five ibo governors are not ready to compete to occupy Presidential Villa.......who is left on the land to lead igbo forward? Lets hear it.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by BeingAkorede(m): 7:26am On Sep 08, 2012
Na him sabi.... Nna'ee Sha pay corpers o !
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Messielakes(f): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2012
super1759-:
If he is complaining because of small imo state. How about ruling NIGERIA,with different tribes and their wahala. It means he shouldn't bother contesting for presidency in the near future.
my point exactly.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Classicalman(m): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2012
Ikengawo: obu ejiokwu. nde obodo anyi wu nde nsobu. Anyi fu ife oma anyi ga noro ngwo bachiyaya onu. Ife rochas megga awudi ife ojo. Kanyi ye ya aka, nor na azu ya.
Nwoke m gaa muo ka e si ede n'asusu igbo.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by olaheavy: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ha! Ha! Ha! I am indeed a truth teller. I have said it severally that the Igbos are loudmouthed, empty suit fools. When one of them achieves a small feat, whatsoever, and however insignificant and negligible it may be - they'll pronounce it to the Seventh Heaven! Whether it be the the wheelchair bound Chinua Achebe who writes for kids that is dashed a useless title of 'iroko' the human eating yinminrin will make noise and even compare him with Wole Soyinka even when it is so glaring that the two men are not mates - Wole Soyinka is damn too much for Achebe. Whether it be the deceitful and vainglorious cockroach, sorry, Rochas Okorocha, who puts and touts himself and his so-called achievements on AIT on a daily basis, the aj'okuta ma mumi Igbos will make an endless noise about him and even compare him with Raji Fashola - when the whole world knows that the man can't even be put on the same scale with Rauf Aregbesola. Certain Igbo lunatics on Nairaland had said that this Roaches Okoro was actually funding all his white elephant projects with his own wealth. And they said that he was capable of personally funding the Nigeria Project if he's voted in as president. Now the guy has begun to crumble apart in their very sight and the delusional Igbos are hanging on to the straw as they sink with the poor guy.
On the 'ungovernability' of the Igbos in general - it's true the cannibalistic warlord, Ojuku, said it before. That the Igbos are uncouth, unrefined, and inhumane with too much 'gra gra' and empty chest-beating are not new - the whole world is aware of those traits about the Igbo loonies from the East.
To the Igbo fool that said that they've bought most of the properties in Yorubaland I say to you: more grease to your elbows. By the time the Yoruba go Boko Haram on you you'll not even remember to take with you your underwear. Useless wanderers, keep on buying and erecting mansions and massive edifices in Yorubaland, you lunatics will soon come to know.

1 Like

Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Classicalman(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
olaheavy: Ha! Ha! Ha! I am indeed a truth teller. I have said it severally that the Igbos are loudmouthed, empty suit fools. When one of them achieves a small feat, whatsoever, and however insignificant and negligible it may be - they'll pronounce it to the Seventh Heaven! Whether it be the the wheelchair bound Chinua Achebe who writes for kids that is dashed a useless title of 'iroko' the human eating yinminrin will make noise and even compare him with Wole Soyinka even when it is so glaring that the two men are not mates - Wole Soyinka is damn too much for Achebe. Whether it be the deceitful and vainglorious cockroach, sorry, Rochas Okorocha, who puts and touts himself and his so-called achievements on AIT on a daily basis, the aj'okuta ma mumi Igbos will make an endless noise about him and even compare him with Raji Fashola - when the whole world knows that the man can't even be put on the same scale with Rauf Aregbesola. Certain Igbo lunatics on Nairaland had said that this Roaches Okoro was actually funding all his white elephant projects with his own wealth. And they said that he was capable of personally funding the Nigeria Project if he's voted in as president. Now the guy has begun to crumble apart in their very sight and the delusional Igbos are hanging on to the straw as they sink with the poor guy.
On the 'ungovernability' of the Igbos in general - it's true the cannibalistic warlord, Ojuku, said it before. That the Igbos are uncouth, unrefined, and inhumane with too much 'gra gra' and empty chest-beating are not new - the whole world is aware of those traits about the Igbo loonies from the East.
To the Igbo fool that said that they've bought most of the properties in Yorubaland I say to you: more grease to your elbows. By the time the Yoruba go Boko Haram on you you'll not even remember to take with you your underwear. Useless wanderers, keep on buying and erecting mansions and massive edifices in Yorubaland, you lunatics will soon come to know.
It's obvious you are another Yoruba lily livered coward. Hiding behind your screen to mock a majority tribe. Come out and say it and see if you will not be castrated to save future Yoruba generations d stress of having a moronic lineage.
Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Classicalman(m): 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
olaheavy: Ha! Ha! Ha! I am indeed a truth teller. I have said it severally that the Igbos are loudmouthed, empty suit fools. When one of them achieves a small feat, whatsoever, and however insignificant and negligible it may be - they'll pronounce it to the Seventh Heaven! Whether it be the the wheelchair bound Chinua Achebe who writes for kids that is dashed a useless title of 'iroko' the human eating yinminrin will make noise and even compare him with Wole Soyinka even when it is so glaring that the two men are not mates - Wole Soyinka is damn too much for Achebe. Whether it be the deceitful and vainglorious cockroach, sorry, Rochas Okorocha, who puts and touts himself and his so-called achievements on AIT on a daily basis, the aj'okuta ma mumi Igbos will make an endless noise about him and even compare him with Raji Fashola - when the whole world knows that the man can't even be put on the same scale with Rauf Aregbesola. Certain Igbo lunatics on Nairaland had said that this Roaches Okoro was actually funding all his white elephant projects with his own wealth. And they said that he was capable of personally funding the Nigeria Project if he's voted in as president. Now the guy has begun to crumble apart in their very sight and the delusional Igbos are hanging on to the straw as they sink with the poor guy.
It's obvious you are another Yoruba lily livered coward. Hiding behind your screen to mock a majority tribe. Come out and say it and see if you will not be castrated to save future Yoruba generations d stress of having a moronic lineage.

1 Like

Re: Imolites Are Difficult To Govern – Okorocha by Balkan(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
Classicalman: It's obvious you are another Yoruba lily livered coward. Hiding behind your screen to mock a majority tribe. Come out and say it and see if you will not be castrated to save future Yoruba generations d stress of having a moronic lineage.
. Well, you tribalist , you can only be jealous. The truth is that we are too powerful than any tribe in Nigeria. Check your map and see the area the Ibos that held the entire nation to ransome for 30 months You chickened out of the war in your Yoruba usual Yoruba character.

Big fools. We are already over running your states. You yorobbers are the most coward of the whole Nation. Liers! Come and attack the Ibos and see if you not run across to Benin Republic. Have you ever tried to come across the Niger to see the development after the war? I know you don't have the liver.

The truth is that almost 50%of the properties in Lagos are owned by the Ibos and they are still counting. You can't stop a moving train. THE FEAR OF AN IBO MAN IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM. Foolish OLALIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Get Five Power Plants By 2014 / S H O C K I N G: A Town In Imo State Has A Muslim As King / The Time Magazine On Ojukwu:the Gentleman Rebel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.