Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC (14658 Views)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2012
redsun: When you hear some yorubas defend this traitor of a man,tinubu,one can easily understand why some of them thought for real that awo's figure was on the moon,at the time of awo saga.They are blindly tribal and even harvard or oxford schooling can not make them see anything evil in a n evil person like tinubu.They failed to understand that criminals cannot represent society,irrespective of the tribal differences in nigeria.

Look, give it a rest. This is another attack against Yoruba people that confirm the motivation of you and your ilk. If you talk about Odili, the godfather of militancy, anywhere near as much as Tinubu, then I may view you as sincere.

If you attack the founder of Boko Haram, Ali Modu Sheriff, 10% as much as you vilify Tinubu, then I would consider you an equitable Nigerian.

If you curse Anenih every time Nigerians die enmasse in accident on despicable federal road, rather than mention Tinubu vacuously, I may think you care for you fellow Nigerian as a detribalised individual.

As things stands, and with your non-stop partisan rant , I only see someone indoctrinated to blindly hate others to the extent he is only focused on seeing the speck in the eyes of others while he ignores the boulder in his eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2012
PointB:

At least you have started answering to your name - Resident hypocrite, AC.N laptop #1. It shows you have the ability to learn new thing after all. Your next lesson (should you choose to accept it) is to respond to the article in your usual long boring essay about corruption iand evil men in corridors of power. Only this time, your attention should be focused on Tinubu and Ac.N. Or at least tell us how much you are paid to have your tongue stucked in Tinubu's sh1thole.

Showing you are obsessed with Gbawe, to the extent he defines how you talk here, really marks you out as a loser, weakling and failed person. Your real life must suck and the internet is probably the only avenue that grants you some 'feel good' joy, relevance and importance. This is why you are pathetically and childishly always seeking leaders you can bow to on an anonymous blogging forum. What a sad git. You probably have no 'anchors' in life and your broadband access is probably the best thing about your existence.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 08, 2012
Agbada or other local attires would have looked better on Tinubu than this oversize suit.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Delafruita(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2012
PointB: That bastard (again according to Tunde Bakare) indeed is no political office holder. Yet it takes an ethically motivated bigot, and grossly malicious hypocrite to think, let alone continuously profess that the bastard wield no political power in this country.

Is this not the same dictator who handedly pick gubernatorial candidates for the party he leads against all known democratic tenets? Are we not looking at the same thief who blackmail those stooges (he rigged to power) to allocated giant portion of those states commonwealth to him, in grossly inflated contracts? Are we not speaking of the attention seeking clown who stood (while respectable people sat) to shamelessly applaud ideas and ideals that he can never think of honouring for sake of his vanity and greed? Is our resident hypocrite not referring to Bola Ahmed Tinubu (the fraud and identity thief) as one innocuous ordinary citizen? Is that all there is to our AC.N laptop #1 - shameless hypocrisy? Or there is more to this Tinubu ar.se kissing dude?
your sickness is getting worse.your obsession with tinubu is beginning to transfor into insanity.whether you like it or not,tinubu is a private citizen without any political power.that is one of the reasons i support fiscal federalism.let all states generate their own revenue and apply it as they wish.then you will see what the southwest will become.the government at the central is holding us back with its pitiful handling of the nigerian project.
when jonathan installed the governor of bayelsa,i didnt hear you complaining.when he installed the pdp chairman,i didnt hear you complain.when obasanjo installed oyinlola,oni,ladoja,akala,agagu,daniel......it was the poor westerners that suffered the consequences.now that people like fashola,oshiomole,ajimobi,amosun,aregbesola,fayemi have been foisted on us,did we complain to you?the "installed" governors of the ACN are far better than the products of PDP.if installation will continue to guarantee us this sort of progress,then we shhould perhaps start practicing it at the federal lever and even include it in our constituition

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Sunofgod(m): 10:25am On Sep 08, 2012
The man needs to go invest in a 'Suit' . . . .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by nduchucks: 10:47am On Sep 08, 2012
Nigeria and my people all over the country are richly blessed. I love our passion regarding anything we hold dear to us - we defend our various tribal leaders, even if we know that they are blatantly wrong. The IQ of the average Nigerian must be highr than those of the national averages of most countries in the world. I challenge anyone to prove the IQ statement as false.

We need to fight for Nigeria, in the same manner with which we support our national football teams, during imoportant matches, where Igbos, Hausa, Yorubas, Igala, Idomas, Kanuris, Sho Shos, Gwaris, & others, all team up and offer unconditional support to our teams and genuinely wish the teams successes.

We have been blessed with lack of a major enemy, hence we fight each other. Nwanne m, we need to start praying for a genuine external threat against this country, or alternatively create one. I was hoping that Gadaffi would pose this threat, but as providence would have it, he is no more. Maybe an attack from Ghana, Cameroon, or Benin would do the trick, unfortunately, those West African pricks are no match for Nigeria. South Africa nko, those one don't have the guts.

I patiently await a gestapo President who will create a real enemy for Nigerias so that we can all drop the tribalism bull crap and work as one. I wouldn't mess with our brothers in the North of Sokoto, those ones no dey hear word, as Fela talk, na zombies full dat side - tell dem make dem carry fire cracker go attack Abuja, na joro jara joro dem go go.

Sigh! How I wish some country, some nation, heck any bati, would pose a real external
threat to Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2012
Delafruita:
if by "den of lion" you mean his house on bourdillon which he lives in and has owned for many years before becoming governor,then i must salute your idiocy.

if by anointing you mean aiding him to win elections,then bill clinton anointed barack obama.its not in doubt that americans want a return to the clinton years.a time when 23million jobs were created.a time when homes had real value.republicans tried to paint obama as been the opposite of clinton.its well known that obama and clinton have been at loggerheads since 2008.obama realised he needed clinton by his side.axelrod and plouffe organized a game of golf between the two,and clinton agreed to speak at the convention.that,my friend,is clinton's way of saying I ANOINT OBAMA.

how do you even think?clinton didnt make obama president.no individual makes a person the POTUS.however,clinton is aiding obama in his re-election bid.just in case you dont know,serving presidents always look to past presidents for advice and even active participation.clinton sent carter to haiti to ensure duvalier left power mainly because carter was a good friend of aristide.he sent bush snr to bosnia.bush jr brought clinton and his father together to help out in raising funds for tsunami victims.thats the american system.a POTUS always remains one irrespective of party.i havent seen jonathan call buhari for a meeting to discuss boko haram despite buhari's experience at dealing with the maitsane.i havent seen jonathan summon a meeting of the opposition to discuss how to move forward.obama appointed a republican as sec of defense.he appointed hilary clinton as secretary of state despite the animosity between them.clinton retained alan greenspan as chairman of the fed despite the fact he was appointed by reagan.obama made jon huntsman his ambassador to china despite him been republican.i havent seen jonathan do anything of the sort.rather,jonathan appoints PDP buffoons who are apparently ill-equipped to do their job.

if you want to compare america tonigeria,do it wholistically.dont just type rubbish comparing tinubu with anybody you wish.after the aurora shootings,obama cancellled his campaign for the week and went to aurora.he met with all the families of the death.when i say met with,i mean he went to their houses one after the other.within a few days,the shooter had been found.when innocent citizens died in bauchi,jonathan was on his way to brazil for a frigging earth summit.
I do not think you know Tinubu more than I do. And for Christ's sake why do you write entire pages in an attempt to say 'truth'. Truth takes a line or two; so in essence, you are trying to sell a lie.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2012
ndu_chucks: Nigeria and my people all over the country are richly blessed. I love our passion regarding anything we hold dear to us - we defend our various tribal leaders, even if we know that they are blatantly wrong. The IQ of the average Nigerian must be highr than those of the national averages of most countries in the world. I challenge anyone to prove the IQ statement as false.

We need to fight for Nigeria, in the same manner with which we support our national football teams, during imoportant matches, where Igbos, Hausa, Yorubas, Igala, Idomas, Kanuris, Sho Shos, Gwaris, & others, all team up and offer unconditional support to our teams and genuinely wish the teams successes.

We have been blessed with lack of a major enemy, hence we fight each other. Nwanne m, we need to start praying for a genuine external threat against this country, or alternatively create one. I was hoping that Gadaffi would pose this threat, but as providence would have it, he is no more. Maybe an attack from Ghana, Cameroon, or Benin would do the trick, unfortunately, those West African pricks are no match for Nigeria. South Africa nko, those one don't have the guts.

I patiently await a gestapo President who will create a real enemy for Nigerias so that we can all drop the tribalism bull crap and work as one. I wouldn't mess with our brothers in the North of Sokoto, those ones no dey hear word, as Fela talk, na zombies full dat side - tell dem make dem carry fire cracker go attack Abuja, na joro jara joro dem go go.

Sigh! How I wish some country, some nation, heck any bati, would pose a real external
threat to Nigeria.

Many will disagree with this post, but yet it is the core truth.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 08, 2012
Timehin: Agbada or other local attires would have looked better on Tinubu than this oversize suit.
Did you notice the color riot too ?
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Delafruita(m): 11:02am On Sep 08, 2012
Billyonaire: I do not think you know Tinubu more than I do. And for Christ's sake why do you write entire pages in an attempt to say 'truth'. Truth takes a line or two; so in essence, you are trying to sell a lie.
i have god's BBpin and jesus follows me on twitter
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by redsun(m): 11:08am On Sep 08, 2012
Gbawe:

Look, give it a rest. This is another attack against Yoruba people that confirm the motivation of you and your ilk. If you talk about Odili, the godfather of militancy, anywhere near as much as Tinubu, then I may view you as sincere.

If you attack the founder of Boko Haram, Ali Modu Sheriff, 10% as much as you vilify Tinubu, then I would consider you an equitable Nigerian.

If you curse Anenih every time Nigerians die enmasse in accident on despicable federal road, rather than mention Tinubu vacuously, I may think you care for you fellow Nigerian as a detribalised individual.

As things stands, and with your non-stop partisan rant , I only see someone indoctrinated to blindly hate others to the extent he is only focused on seeing the speck in the eyes of others while he ignores the boulder in his eyes.

I dont hate yorubas in anyway,but i hate those that turn blind eye to evil or those that think that nigeria can not do any better by pitchiing their tents between the devil and the deep blue sea,and in so doing,rendering their insticnt,intuition,common sense and education useless.Those that thinks they can not make a fresh and real progressive difference

You come acrosss as someone that has seen the four walls of institution of oyinbo learning,but you are not projecting it here properly by restricting yourself to lesser evil or i am right to say that you are one of those evil people,doing all you can to convince us that you are what nigeria needs?

If you must know,my greatest icon in the world is a yoruba,Fela and i ideentify with men like Soyinka and Femi Kuti any time.I dont even see them as yorubas,i see them as good men that believe in the things i believe in,fairness,justice,hardwork and progress for all

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by PointB: 11:12am On Sep 08, 2012
Gbawe:

Showing you are obsessed with Gbawe, to the extent he defines how you talk here, really marks you out as a loser, weakling and failed person. Your real life must suck and the internet is probably the only avenue that grants you some 'feel good' joy, relevance and importance. This is why you are pathetically and childishly always seeking leaders you can bow to on an anonymous blogging forum. What a sad git. You probably have no 'anchors' in life and your broadband access is probably the best thing about your existence.

Obsessed with you? Lmao.
You must be really sick to think a fellow forumer is obsessed with you. Anyway, if that feeling gives you hard on, who am I to deny you your joy? Enjoy your fantasy!

However, while at it, tell us why your tongue is shameless stuck in Tinubu's ar.se. Is it because he funds your online activities? And perhaps you sustenance depend on the longevity of his corrupty empire? Why do you ignore his continuous fraud, while trying hard to deflect attention to politicians, whose influence in national discourse has waned considerably, to the point of zero influence? Why should we discuss ibori wallowing in prison, or obscure odili. Why should we waste energy discussing shekarau classified as terrorist, and being hunted by security agents as we speak. Why should we not discuss (rather expose) an active criminal Tinubu, who posed a clear and present danger, to the future of free society, which he seek to strangle by his undemocratic, and criminal activities.

Folks of your ilk are clearly ethnically motivated bigots, who prefer Nigerians to chase shadows, while your benefactor continues like cankerworm to eat into the fabrics of a free and democratic society we strive to build. You and your gangs are the hypocrite of the highest order in this forum. It is rather ironic, that someone of your learning would lead such gangs. But then that is not surprising, some of these traits - hypocrisy, bigotry, tribalism, treachery, and cowardice, are genetically coded. That you managed to corner a very huge portion of these vanities, is not utterly surprising, it comes with the territory.

However, some of us will not fail to render the narration you hypocritically intend to cover - call upon 'non-Nigerians' (your new hobby) as many times as possible, it will not change the fact that Nigerians (North, South, East and West) know for certain that the current and biggest fraud in the land goes by the name - Bola Ahmed Tinubu (a man so fraudulent that he stole names for himself). Shame on you for continuously trying to pass off this thing - Tinubu, as a normal being. Shame on you for attemping to reduce this thread to me, and you! Shame on you for leading a clan of hypocrites on this board, shame on you for being the AC.N laptop #1 of Nairaland.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by PointB: 11:54am On Sep 08, 2012
Delafruita:
your sickness is getting worse.your obsession with tinubu is beginning to transfor into insanity.whether you like it or not,tinubu is a private citizen without any political power.that is one of the reasons i support fiscal federalism.let all states generate their own revenue and apply it as they wish.then you will see what the southwest will become.the government at the central is holding us back with its pitiful handling of the nigerian project.
when jonathan installed the governor of bayelsa,i didnt hear you complaining.when he installed the pdp chairman,i didnt hear you complain.when obasanjo installed oyinlola,oni,ladoja,akala,agagu,daniel......it was the poor westerners that suffered the consequences.now that people like fashola,oshiomole,ajimobi,amosun,aregbesola,fayemi have been foisted on us,did we complain to you?the "installed" governors of the ACN are far better than the products of PDP.if installation will continue to guarantee us this sort of progress,then we shhould perhaps start practicing it at the federal lever and even include it in our constituition

How do I begin to address this idiocy! A chairman of a supposedly major political party, and ex-governor, and the defacto leader of SW/Yoruba (as some of you say) is a private citizen? Guy, stop that nonsense and politically immature line of reasoning!

To the substantial issue of my supposed silence why Obj was at the peak of his Shenanigans, I would surmise that you don't know me well enough to make those assumption. Then again, how about many other who consistently stood-up to Obj and his evil scheme, should they now keep aloof simply because the evil PDP is gone, and watch their sweat and toil for demoncracy be defeated by Tinunbu's rascality? Where is your consistency, where lies your fairness? Is not your duty to voice out against anti-democratic action of Tinubu's AC.N, as you did Obj's? Is it not hypocrisy to condemn GEJ, Obj, and Annenih and fraudulent and evil while they are yet to be charged to any courts, yet Tinubu, who has been in and out of court for various criminal charges is seen as champion by your ilk? Such duality is what is surprising to several onlookers and 'non Nigerians' ( as you boss gbawe alludes). Now, if you for various reason failed to perform this task, why would you begrude those of us who have taken up the onerous responsiblity of balancing the narration? Why should ethnic bigotry cloud your better judgment?

Your desire for true federalism is caputured in my signature, and I would like to see that happen even Now. Even that will not sway me or anyone from commenting on any issue - politics, economy, or personality. And what you or your co_traveller think or say about this exercise of my fundamental right, surely is your unassailable right. Feel free!

But expecting me to conform to your whims, is the beginning of your insanity! Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Delafruita(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
PointB:

How do I begin to address this idiocy! A chairman of a supposedly major political party, and ex-governor, and the defacto leader of SW/Yoruba (as some of you say) is a private citizen? Guy, stop that nonsense and politically immature line of reasoning!

To the substantial issue of my supposed silence why Obj was at the peak of his Shenanigans, I would surmise that you don't know me well enough to make those assumption. Then again, how about many other who consistently stood-up to Obj and his evil scheme, should they now keep aloof simply because the evil PDP is gone, and watch their sweat and toil for demoncracy be defeated by Tinunbu's rascality? Where is your consistency, where lies your fairness? Is not your duty to voice out against anti-democratic action of Tinubu's AC.N, as you did Obj's? Is it not hypocrisy to condemn GEJ, Obj, and Annenih and fraudulent and evil while they are yet to be charged to any courts, yet Tinubu, who has been in and out of court for various criminal charges is seen as champion by your ilk? Such duality is what is surprising to several onlookers and 'non Nigerians' ( as you boss gbawe alludes). Now, if you for various reason failed to perform this task, why would you begrude those of us who have taken up the onerous responsiblity of balancing the narration? Why should ethnic bigotry cloud your better judgment?

Your desire for true federalism is caputured in my signature, and I would like to see that happen even Now. Even that will not sway me or anyone from commenting on any issue - politics, economy, or personality. And what you or your co_traveller think or say about this exercise of my fundamental right, surely is your unassailable right. Feel free!

But expecting me to conform to your whims, is the beginning of your insanity! Nuff said!
forgive my gross idiocy.i thought Bisi Akande was the CHAIRMAN of the ACN.

i dont know when been "in and out of court" automatically became a verdict of guilt.

you suprise me with your reasoning.so because thieves like anenih and co enjoy the cover of the government at the central which shields them from any consequence of their wrongdoing and lets them enjoy their look,they are more innocent than tinubu who has actuallly faced numerous investigations and court trials and been given a clean bill.unless of course,you intend to tell me that the pdp led government is so inadequate it cant properly prosecute its major political albatross whose conviction would solve a lot of its problems

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 08, 2012
In spite of the bottomless pit of money this Oju kokoro thief has amassed for himself, see the yeye oversize 'coat' wey e dey wear. Bushman. All the money in the world can't buy you style.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by franchizy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
All this Igbos who do not want Nigeria to move forward wil never applaud any good move by the yorubas. I think the igbos r too greedy
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by kennytidistar(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2012
i would have been in this convention but my boss refused to release me and many friends of mine attend the convention wish to return tomorrow it is and open convention for God sake. why brodcasting tinubu for travelling out of the country nawa oo
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Opoki(m): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
This post has been hidden
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
PointB:

Obsessed with you? Lmao.
You must be really sick to think a fellow forumer is obsessed with you. Anyway, if that feeling gives you hard on, who am I to deny you your joy? Enjoy your fantasy!

However, while at it, tell us why your tongue is shameless stuck in Tinubu's ar.se. Is it because he funds your online activities? And perhaps you sustenance depend on the longevity of his corrupty empire? Why do you ignore his continuous fraud, while trying hard to deflect attention to politicians, whose influence in national discourse has waned considerably, to the point of zero influence? Why should we discuss ibori wallowing in prison, or obscure odili. Why should we waste energy discussing shekarau classified as terrorist, and being hunted by security agents as we speak. Why should we not discuss (rather expose) an active criminal Tinubu, who posed a clear and present danger, to the future of free society, which he seek to strangle by his undemocratic, and criminal activities.

Folks of your ilk are clearly ethnically motivated bigots, who prefer Nigerians to chase shadows, while your benefactor continues like cankerworm to eat into the fabrics of a free and democratic society we strive to build. You and your gangs are the hypocrite of the highest order in this forum. It is rather ironic, that someone of your learning would lead such gangs. But then that is not surprising, some of these traits - hypocrisy, bigotry, tribalism, treachery, and cowardice, are genetically coded. That you managed to corner a very huge portion of these vanities, is not utterly surprising, it comes with the territory.

However, some of us will not fail to render the narration you hypocritically intend to cover - call upon 'non-Nigerians' (your new hobby) as many times as possible, it will not change the fact that Nigerians (North, South, East and West) know for certain that the current and biggest fraud in the land goes by the name - Bola Ahmed Tinubu (a man so fraudulent that he stole names for himself). Shame on you for continuously trying to pass off this thing - Tinubu, as a normal being. Shame on you for attemping to reduce this thread to me, and you! Shame on you for leading a clan of hypocrites on this board, shame on you for being the AC.N laptop #1 of Nairaland.

Ogbeni, your rant is fooling no one. You are a bigoted and paranoid fool. You are a hatefully indoctrinated suwegbe addled hopelessly with inferiority complex to the extent you follow others around and only show an imbecilic capacity to define and limit your identity here to that of someone only able to speak as a response to what others say.

When you are not doing that, you are peddling idiocy, division and clannishness here. Man mi, you are a sad cretin fighting a losing battle. The Yorubas are a valuable and respected part of Nigeria despite the vindictive, hateful and malevolent hatred that makes fool like you obsess about them. Better to deal with whatever you think Yoruba folks did to you and your people than counter to nurse some malevolent notion of revennge and "getting even" to the extent you and your ilk are only ever passionately abusive when talking about Yoruba people. The Yorubas, and Gbawe, are not going anywhere soon. Loser. Stop being such a bit.c.h and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Omojuo: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2012
The first pics na photo shop. TINUBU's picture was pasted, he wasn't among the crowd
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Omojuo: 1:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
The first pics na photo shop. TINUBU's picture was pasted, he wasn't among the crowd. But whatever their conspiracy is, they shall surely fail.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Trut(m): 1:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
NIGERIANS WITH GRAMMER. IMAGINE THE WAY YOU GUYS ARE POSTING BIG BIG GRAMMERS AS IF ENGLISH WAS INVENTED BY US. HOW DOES TINUBU PRESENCE IN THE US DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONVENTION BETTER THE LIFE OF NIGERIANS? ABEG MAKE UNA LEAVE TALK FOR MARKET PEOPLE JARE.
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Mrchippychappy(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2012
Omojuo: The first pics na photo shop. TINUBU's picture was pasted, he wasn't among the crowd

I said the same thing and immediately got banned . Apparently its a taboo to expose the deception of the ACN grand wizard on Nairaland
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
redsun:

I dont hate yorubas in anyway,but i hate those that turn blind eye to evil or those that think that nigeria can not do any better by pitchiing their tents between the devil and the deep blue sea,and in so doing,rendering their insticnt,intuition,common sense and education useless.Those that thinks they can not make a fresh and real progressive difference

You come acrosss as someone that has seen the four walls of institution of oyinbo learning,but you are not projecting it here properly by restricting yourself to lesser evil or i am right to say that you are one of those evil people,doing all you can to convince us that you are what nigeria needs?

If you must know,my greatest icon in the world is a yoruba,Fela and i ideentify with men like Soyinka and Femi Kuti any time.I dont even see them as yorubas,i see them as good men that believe in the things i believe in,fairness,justice,hardwork and progress for all

Look, you can say what you want. My utterances are in the archives for everyone to inspect. What I despise is the hypocrisy that make you and others only passionate when talking of Tinubu. You guys call him a thief and say he is sucking Lagos dry yet you are not willing to speak like that about Orji Kalu, Anenih and even GEJ who is doing a terrible job leading Nigeria. Tell me how you think non-Nigerians will view you when you ignore very evil men to keep your entire focus on a man you speak of as if he is the biggest headache of Nigeria. Yet they only see him supporting progressive leaders who are delivering better leadership than others.

Everything is relational. That is what we are saying to people like you. In the case of Nigeria, and if we are entirely honest, there is bigotry behind the constant focus on a man who holds no official position while others are ignored when they are actually using their powerful jobs to drive Nigeria towards the brink of disintegration. Our Nation is run by crooks. Face it. Face your local crooks and stop this display of hypocrisy limited to vilifying Tinubu alone and all the time. Using the notion os "lesser devil", which is absolutely neccessary in the case of Nigeria, you guys should not be mentioning Tinubu as much as you do. What, for example, is worse than how GEJ is tacitly backing militants to take over the ND? Is that not a very serious issue with far reaching implications for Nigeria? yet I never see people like you showing you understand this and other grave issues. Meanwhile, when Tinubu sneezes, you guys will shout that he must be deposited in a hole 200 feet below the ground. Some of you need to get a grip and a sense of perspective.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by eprynce(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
caseless: Op, nice one! America wil giv u democracy nd xpkt u 2 practice it xactly like dem 4getin d difrnce in cultur,envirnmnt etc, we'r havin wit dem. Demo'cy shld b practiced in tune 2 how it woks 4 us nd not how d US deem it fit.Wat woks dere myt not work here

How do you mean? Friend, America does not shove their very brand of democracy down your throat! They expect you to do as China and others are doing in other areas - come, see, learn, take it back home, adapt it to your culture and apply! They don't expect you to come, see, go back and start acting silly back home...
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Leobreezy(m): 1:32pm On Sep 08, 2012
Thats why i said as long as our primitive culture exists, Nigeria will always be a prejudiced nation filled with ethnic bigots. Language is what divides us(remember the tower of babel)
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by muyenmuyen: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
l wonder why some of utalk to ASiwaju like that, pls TINUBU has good intension 4 niger but u are there contradicting him . naa u his recemble him ASIWAJU. TINUBU do not answer them go on jaree
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Willzkid(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, when you and others begin to do your civic duty to focus on current office holders like I do, then we can get the sort of harmonised stance that has forced leaders to do the right thing worldwide - to the benefit of the majority.

Some of you are childishly offended I criticise GEJ. That is the biggest sign you are all ill-exposed and politically gauche individuals who are yet to see what really matters. Some of us know life beyond Nigeria to appreciate how much of an easy ride GEJ is getting for his inept and incompetent leadership of Nigeria. His position would no longer be tenable in most serious Nations on Earth given his many spectacular failures and overt involvement with corruption and malfeasance.

Do you know the transformational power the Nigerian President has at his disposal? Instead you are here vacuously trying to show that I am wrong for focusing on GEJ when balanced non-Nigerians might wonder the peculiar madness that makes Nigerians more interested in hounding a man who has no official power whatsoever while they ignore those currently in important office and failing to deliver solutions, watching Nigeria die and letting/supporting a small number of opportunist to have their ways everywhere to the detriment of the nation.
This my dear friend, is the most nauseating line of defence ever written...Even beaf in his sickliest elements won't go this pathetic...
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Willzkid(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Gbawe:

Guy, when you and others begin to do your civic duty to focus on current office holders like I do, then we can get the sort of harmonised stance that has forced leaders to do the right thing worldwide - to the benefit of the majority.

Some of you are childishly offended I criticise GEJ. That is the biggest sign you are all ill-exposed and politically gauche individuals who are yet to see what really matters. Some of us know life beyond Nigeria to appreciate how much of an easy ride GEJ is getting for his inept and incompetent leadership of Nigeria. His position would no longer be tenable in most serious Nations on Earth given his many spectacular failures and overt involvement with corruption and malfeasance.

Do you know the transformational power the Nigerian President has at his disposal? Instead you are here vacuously trying to show that I am wrong for focusing on GEJ when balanced non-Nigerians might wonder the peculiar madness that makes Nigerians more interested in hounding a man who has no official power whatsoever while they ignore those currently in important office and failing to deliver solutions, watching Nigeria die and letting/supporting a small number of opportunist to have their ways everywhere to the detriment of the nation.
This my dear friend, is the most nauseating line of defence ever written...Even beaf in his sickliest elements won't go this pathetic...
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by prettyboi1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
Why the guy come wear coat na? Choi. The coat looks like a house on him...so big. grin grin
Re: Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC by Gbawe: 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
Willzkid:

Go back to the romance/gossip/Nollywood section. It is the contributions of folks like you that are "pathetic".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armored Tanks, Jets For Anambra Governorship Elections - IGP / Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / I Will Use Extra Oil Income To Boost Infrastructure - President Buhari Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.